Louis knows. |
路易知道了 |
- Louis knows what? - My dirty little secret. |
-路易知道什么-我见不得人的小秘密 |
- You're Canadian? - Ha, ha, ha, ha. |
-你是加拿大人吗-哈哈哈哈 |
No, he knows that I didn't go to harvard. |
不是他知道我不是哈佛毕业的 |
No, he doesn't. |
他不知道 |
How can you be so sure about that? |
你为什么这么肯定 |
Because you're walking with me right now. |
因为你现在还跟我走在一起 |
He did this whole harvard trivia thing, |
他举办了这场哈佛知识问答 |
and then he brought up this pizza-- |
又问到那个披萨 |
Doesn't mean he knows. |
这也不能说明他知道 |
Look, I think we need to hack |
我觉着我们需要 |
into Harvard's system or something. |
入侵哈佛系统 |
You know, put my records in. |
把我的信息输入进去 |
I can't, I'm booked this weekend. |
我不行周末有约了 |
I'm breaking into fort knox. |
我要闯进诺克斯堡[军事重地] |
I gotta return some stolen doubloons. |
还几个偷的多布隆金币 |
Okay, hilarious. I'm serious. |
太有喜感了我是认真的 |
Listen, nobody's gonna check into your past |
只要你不惹祸 |
unless you give them reason to. |
没人会翻你的老底 |
Louis is devious, but he's not bold. |
路易是不光明磊落但他没那么大胆 |
He won't think we did this. |
他想不到我们会这么做 |
Because he'd never think to do it himself. |
因为他自己不会做这种事 |
Doubloons? |
多布隆金币吗 |
The ridiculousness of your suggestion |
你那荒谬的建议 |
warranted the use of a silly word. |
害我说了个这么傻的词 |
Got it. |
明白 |
Was that Quentin Sainz I just saw leaving? |
刚刚走的是奎汀·桑兹吧 |
Mm-hmm. You know him? |
你认识他吗 |
I know of him. |
听说过 |
Why was he holding your hands? Kissing them? |
他为什么跟你握手还吻你的手 |
What are you implying, Hharvey? |
你想说什么哈维 |
I don't know, maybe you two are going steady. |
不知道也许你俩确定关系了 |
I was implying that it looked like |
我是说看起来像是 |
he was grateful to you for taking his case. |
你接他的案子他感激涕零 |
Good, 'cause that's exactly what it was. |
很好事实也是如此 |
That's a bad move. We may make money |
这步棋不妥赢了也许能大赚一笔 |
billing out on their defense, but when we lose-- |
但是一旦输了... |
Which we will--it's gonna hurt us in the long run. |
输的可能性很大长远利益会受损 |
- How do you know we'll lose? - Because it's my job to know. |
-你怎么知道我们会输-职业直觉 |
And his company's A.L.S. Wonder drug |
他公司治疗肌萎缩性侧索硬化的灵药 |
is killing people. |
吃死人了 |
A.L.S. is incurable. |
肌萎缩性侧索硬化是不治之症 |
And everyone who is taking that drug is going to die anyway. |
吃那药的人本来终究也会死的 |
Hm. That's your defense? |
这就是你的辩护词吗 |
If he kills them a little faster, it's a public service? |
加速病人的死亡变成服务公众了吗 |
完整版请点击 |
|
Our defense is those allegations are untrue. |
我们的抗辩是指控不实 |
He has taken this story all over town, |
他把这事传得沸沸扬扬的 |
and not a single firm thinks he has a case. |
没有律所会接这个案子 |
Which is why he came to me. |
所以他来找我 |
Because he wants someone who believes in him. |
他需要有人信任他 |
And what is it exactly that makes you believe in him? |
你为什么要相信他 |
Well, I got to know his character pretty well |
我们结婚那段日子 |
during the time that we were married. |
足以让我深知他的品行 |
Quentin is expecting you tomorrow. |
奎汀明天会来见你 |
- You forgot this last night. - I didn't forget that. |
-你昨晚忘带这个了-我没忘 |
I have no intention of taking this case. |
我没打算接这个案子 |
Though, I did get you this. |
但是我给你准备了这个 |
- What is it? - A wedding gift. |
-什么-结婚礼物 |
I'm sorry it's so late, |
不好意思送晚了 |
but it's hard to be on time |
但是由于我都不知道你结婚了 |
when I never knew you were married. |
想及时送礼也很有难度 |
Are you seeing anyone, Harvey? |
你在跟谁约会吗哈维 |
You don't wanna tell me, and I don't really care. |
你不想告诉我我也不在意 |
Because you and I share the same trait |
因为你我都是 |
of keeping our personal lives personal. |
注重保护隐私的人 |
You were married. |
你结过婚了 |
It happened when you were at Harvard, didn't work out. |
那还是你读哈佛时候的事感情进展不顺 |
We were too dedicated to our careers, |
我们都太专注于自己的事业了 |
And that's all I'm going to say about it. |
我想说的也就这些了 |
Okay. You're right. |
好吧你是对的 |
It's none of my business. |
不关我事 |
- I'm still not taking this case. - Why is that? |
-这个案子我还是不接-为什么 |
Because sometimes I do things that my clients don't like. |
因为有时候我会做出让客户不爽的事情 |
And if their ex-wives are looking over my shoulders, |
如果他们的前妻监视着我 |
that's not really a problem. |
倒也没啥事 |
But when their ex-wives are also my managing partner, |
但是如果他们的前妻是我的经营合伙人 |
that hamstrings me. |
我就放不开手脚了 |
And if I'm gonna turn this loser into a winner, |
如果想让我扳回官司 |
I can't be hamstrung. I can't have that. |
我就不能被束缚绝对不能 |
Do what you gotta do. |
你想怎么做都行 |
- You won't interfere? - What did I just say? |
-你不会干预吗-我刚才不是说了嘛 |
Do you have any idea how hard it is |
如果不是辉瑞阿目金 |
to develop a new drug |
或者默克这类大制药公司 |
if you're not Pfizer, or Amgen, or Merck? |
你知道普通公司要开发新药有多难吗 |
This is important, Harvey. |
这事很重要哈维 |
If Quentin came to you looking for someone to trust him, |
如果奎汀是来找一个信任他的人 |
why aren't you handling this case yourself? |
你为什么不接他的案子 |
That's none of your concern. |
与你无关 |
Well, I'm not asking you that as your colleague, |
我不是以同事的身份问你 |
I'm asking you as Quentin's attorney. |
而是以奎汀的律师身份问你 |
After Quentin and I separated, |
我和奎汀分居以后 |
he started seeing one of his research consultants. |
他开始和一个研究顾问约会 |
Lisa. They're still together. |
她叫丽萨他们现在还在一起 |
But he never married her. |
但是他没娶她 |
She doesn't want me on the case. |
她不希望我插手这个案子 |
Oh, terrific. |
好极了 |
You're sticking me with a losing case, |
你硬塞给我一个必输的案子 |
and a girlfriend who isn't gonna like me |
还塞给我一个既不喜欢你 |
anymore than she likes you. |
也不会喜欢我的女朋友 |
Well, I'm sure it's not the first time |
我敢肯定这不是第一次 |
someone hasn't liked you, Harvey. |
有人不喜欢你了哈维 |