EM STC 访客温馨指南

尊敬的访客,您好!欢迎您在这个生机勃勃的季节来到STC。
Dear visitors, welcome to STC!

为了保证您在STC的安全,我们特地为您准备了一份温馨访客指南。考虑到现在是特殊期间,在一般安全行为准则之上,我们还有其他如下要求:
In order to ensure your safety, we have prepared a warm visitor guide for you. During this special period when COVID-19 impact hasn't been fully eliminated, we highlight a few key individual safety behaviors for you to follow in addition to the regular safety guideline in STC

  • 如果您感觉不舒适,建议取消拜访计划
    If you don't feel well, please cancel your visit to STC.

  • 除了吃饭和喝水,您任何时间都需要佩戴口罩
    Wear mask all the time except having meals or drinks

  • 请您务必保持至少1m的社交距离
    Keep at least 1m social distance all the time

  • 请您将使用完的废弃口罩丢入一楼大厅指定垃圾桶
    Dispose used masks in designated trash bin (first floor lobby)

    废弃口罩回收处 Used mask collection bin

  • 如果您在STC感到不适,请您一定要立刻告知您的接待人员,他/她会联系安全顾问并且告知其部门主管来更好的帮助您
    If you develop COVID-19 appearing symptom on site, inform your host immediately. Your host will contact site safety advisor and inform supervisor to provide assistance as necessary.

    感到不适,告知接待人员 Inform your host when feel unwell

更多细则请参见下文
More details please refer to below parts.

1 访客准备工作 Preparing for visit to STC

根据政府和公司医务部的要求,您必须在STC门口出示健康绿码(随申码),并且经保安人员测温无异常后,才能进入STC。如果您不满足STC的进入要求,您将无法进入STC。
Per government and MOH requirement, visitors must show health QR code at entrance gate and then guards will take your body temperature. Visitors who do not meet STC Site Entry Criteria should avoid coming to STC, and their entry will also be denied at STC gate.

  • 请您确保您是健康的,并且在过去10天没有如下症状:
    Please make sure you are healthy and no below symptoms shown in recent 10 days
    • 体温> 37.3 ºC/ 99.1 ºF
    Temperature > 37.3 ºC/ 99.1 ºF
    • 咳嗽、呼吸急促、或难以呼吸
    Cough, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing
  • 请确保您在过去14天没有和疑似/确诊的COVID-19患者接触
    No contact with confirmed/suspected COVID -19 case(s) in the past 14 days
  • 如果您或您的同住人从境外入境,需完成14天的隔离
    Complete 14 days quarantine if you or anyone who lives with you in the same flat/house entered Chinese mainland from overseas in the last 14 days

2 STC门口处 STC Entrance

2-1 不开车 Visitors who do not drive to STC

您到达STC后,如果随行没有车辆:
If you do not drive to STC, please remember:

  • 请联系您的接待人,等待您的接待人至前台签字确认。
    Please wait for your host in lobby
2-2 开车 Visitors who drive to STC

如果您是开车进入STC,您需要注意以下几点:
If you drive to STC, please remember:

  • 提前一天告知您的接待人员,让接待人员给您在STC预定一个停车位
    Please ask your host to reserve a parking lot in STC one day in advance
  • 在门岗处登记,领取车辆通行证后方可进入。
    You need to register your car in guard house and get the car pass.
    门岗登记,领取车辆通行证 Entrance registration and car pass
2-3 STC厂区须知 STC campus prohibition

请参阅下图 Please refer to below picture


STC厂区须知 STC campus prohibition
2-4 STC吸烟区 STC smoking area

STC 办公区域全面禁止吸烟,吸烟需在大楼外指定区域
Smoking is prohibited in whole office building. Please smoke in designated area outside of the building

吸烟区 Smoking area

3 实验室和加工车间 Lab and processing hall

拜访计划如有参观实验室和加工车间,请避免穿短裤,裙子,凉鞋或高跟鞋。进入实验室前,遵循该区域张贴的PPE佩戴要求
Avoid skirts, shorts, open toed/high heel shoes if has lab and processing hall visit plan. Follow the minimum PPE requirement on the door or wall before entering any operating area.

4. 午餐 Lunch

4-1 进入餐厅前 Before entering cafeteria

如您需要在STC就餐,请您注意以下事项:
Remember:

  • 请告知您的接待人员,让他/她在早上帮您代领午餐签
    Please ask your host to help you get lunch lot in the morning.
4-2 餐厅 In cafeteria

您会看到每个餐桌上都有一个"clean"的标号:
You will see each table with a “clean” signage

  • 您需要坐在有标号的座位,标号代表已做过清洁
    Table with "clean" means available for you to use
    可坐标号餐位 Available table with "clean" label
4-3 就餐中 Lunch at cafeteria
  • 请您依据午餐签分时间段就餐
    Remember to bring your lunch lot and follow shifts indicated in the lot.
    大家在餐厅有序就餐 Employees having lunch at cafeteria

5. 应急响应 Emergency response

STC配备了所有消防设施,如听到警报或是消防广播宣布紧急撤离大楼,无需慌张,请立即停止工作
If the alarm sounds and/or there is order to evacuate through the Public Announcer, please do not panic and stop working immediately.

  • 跟随您的接待人员,他/她会带您到达安全区域。
    Follow your host. He/she will guide you to a safe place.
  • 您也可以拨打STC紧急电话 23515110
    You can also dial STC emergency number "23515110"

6 结语 At the end

最是一年春好处,绝胜烟柳满魔都。
Here we’re at the best season. We look forward to meeting you in STC at this beautiful time.

尊敬的访客,我们衷心的希望您能高高兴兴来参观,平平安安回家去。
Dear visitors, we sincerely wish that you have a safe visit to STC and happy memory of the visit.


STC小花园 STC park

你可能感兴趣的:(EM STC 访客温馨指南)