后半生第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
When did you... first notice it? | 你最开始注意到是什么时候 |
Ah, well, the pipe started leaking | 水管开始漏水 |
and the wallpaper started to get wet, | 然后墙纸都湿了 |
and then it started to form this image. | 然后就形成了这个图案 |
And when did you think, | 你什么时候开始觉得 |
"Oh...that looks a bit like Sir Kenneth Branagh"? | "噢这看着像是肯尼斯·布莱纳爵士" |
It was when the shading started to form around this bit here. | 是这一块开始出现阴影的时候 |
And, well, it's got his mouth, hasn't it? | 这一块跟他的嘴部很像不是吗 |
- Just a line. - Yeah. | -就是一条线而已-是啊 |
It's amazing, innit? Makes you think. | 很了不起对吧让人忍不住联想 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
- Take a picture. - Yeah. | -拍张照吧-好的 |
There you go. | 来吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
Okay? | 这样行吗 |
- This'll cheer the wife up no end. - Will it? | -这一定会让我老婆很高兴的-是吗 |
Been a bit down lately. | 她最近心情有点低落 |
Got hit in the head with a hammer. | 脑袋被锤子锤了几下 |
She got hit in the head with a hammer? | 她的脑袋被锤了几下吗 |
Two blokes on a moped grabbed her handbag, | 两个骑电瓶车的家伙抢夺她的包 |
后半生高频词统计
后半生高频词
hit her on the head and she let go. | 用锤子敲她的头然后她就放手了 |
And the police don't like to chase 'em | 警察不想去追他们 |
because the kids take their helmets off, | 因为那两个孩子把头盔摘了下来 |
and then it's dangerous, and the police might get sued, so... | 那样很危险警方可能会被起诉 |
PC gone mad, innit? | 警察都疯了不是吗 |
Yep. | 是啊 |
So... his wife gets mugged by a motorcycle gang, | 所以他妻子被飞车党打劫了 |
hit in the head with a hammer, | 并且被锤子袭击了头部 |
he goes home, | 他回到家 |
sees a stain that looks a bit like Sir Kenneth Branagh, | 看到一块长得像肯尼斯·布莱纳爵士的水渍 |
and that's what he calls the local paper about. | 然后他竟然联系本地报社想报道这事 |
Also, any stain looks like Kenneth Branagh. | 再说了任何水渍都可以像肯尼斯·布莱纳爵士 |
He's got no distinguishing features. | 他并没有什么明显的特征 |
You couldn't do a caricature of him | 你无法画出他的讽刺画画像 |
because there's no features to exaggerate. | 因为他没有什么特征是可以进行夸大的 |
He's just got a face, a vague, beige face. | 他只是有一张脸模糊的米黄色的脸 |
If I was him, I'd wear glasses, | 如果我是他我会戴副眼镜 |
big, red glasses. | 红色大框眼镜 |
So when people said, "Who's Kenneth Branagh?" | 这样当人们问"谁是肯尼斯·布莱纳"的时候 |
"You know, big, red glasses." | 就可以说"戴红色大框眼镜的那个" |
I think he's quite handsome. | 我觉得他挺帅的 |
I'd love to look like Kenneth Branagh. | 我也想长得跟肯尼斯·布莱纳一样 |
Course you would. 'Cause you look like fuckin' Shrek. | 你当然想啦因为你长得跟怪物史莱克一样 |
Be an upgrade for you. At least you'd be human, then. | 那对你来说算是升级了至少是个人类了 |
Birds love it. | 女人们都很爱 |
Talking of birds, | 说到女人 |
I went on a date with the fat kid's mom the other night. | 我那天晚上跟那个胖小子的妈出去约会了 |
I'll see you back at the office. | 回头在办公室见 |
It's about 40 quid, and then, you know. What you gonna- - | 大概40镑你得... |
- Where's my money? - Okay, calm down. | -我的钱呢-好了冷静 |
- Who the fuck are you? - I'll be whoever you want me to be. | -你他妈是谁啊-你想让我扮演谁我就是谁 |
You spent my 60 quid on a prostitute? | 你竟然花60镑嫖妓 |
No, she's a friend of mine. | 不她是我朋友 |
I'm not gonna charge him 60 quid, am I? | 我也不会收他60镑的 |
And less of the prostitute. I'm a sex worker. | 我不是妓女是性工作者 |
Oh, my bad. | 是我的错 |
- Gimme my money! - Be careful with him. | -把我的钱给我-别伤着他 |
Sorry, shouldn't you be wanking someone off? | 不好意思你不是应该去给别人打飞机吗 |
My next appointment's not till three o'clock, actually. | 我的下一个预约在3点钟 |
What'd you do with the money? As if I didn't know. | 你把那钱怎么用了搞得像我不知道一样 |
后半生台词本中英对照
后半生台词本单词标注
- Bought some drugs. - Bought some drugs. They're my drugs. | -买毒品了-买毒品了那是我的毒品 |
We could share them. | 我们可以分享 |
Why would we share them? They're mine. | 为什么要分享那都是我的 |
What did you buy? | 你买了什么 |
- Smack, a bit of hash. - Right. | -海洛因加一点浓缩大麻脂-好吧 |
I'll have the hash. Keep the smack. | 把大麻脂给我海洛因归你了 |
I haven't got it on me, have I? | 我身上没有 |
- I could bring it over later, though. - Right. | -我可以回头给你送过去-好吧 |
Do you live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Why? | 为什么 |
I got kicked out of the last garage, didn't I? | 我从上一个住的车库被赶出来了 |
I don't mean why do you live in this particular garage. | 我的意思不是你为什么住在这个车库里 |
Why do you live in a garage at all? | 而是你为什么要住在车库里 |
Oh, this happens. People like you | 这种事很常见只是像你这样的人 |
just don't see it from your ivory tower. | 生活在象牙塔里看不到而已 |
Right, I'm a little princess | 好吧我是个小公主 |
'cause I don't live in a hole in the wall. | 就因为我不住在墙洞里 |
Don't let him go through my stuff, okay? | 别让他动我的东西好吗 |
'Cause I need a new piss-stained mattress. | 说的好像我需要一个沾满尿渍的床垫似的 |
Fucking maggot. | 该死的蛆虫 |
Don't be so hard on him. His girlfriend died. | 别对他太苛刻他女朋友死了 |
He had a girlfriend? | 他还有女朋友 |
Overdose. She got him into it, I think. | 吸毒过量致死估计就是她害他染上毒瘾的 |
We all do things we'd rather not do. | 我们都会做一些追悔莫及的事 |
D'you need anything while you're 'ere? | 既然你在这里需要点什么东西吗 |
Like what? | 比如什么 |
Anything. | 什么都行 |
Anything? | 什么都行 |
Anything. | 什么都行 |
For 50 quid. | 只需50镑 |
This is the worst. | 这简直是最糟糕的了 |
I think I'm gonna puke. | 我想吐了 |
I mean, why don't you soak everything straightaway? | 你为什么不吃完立刻把脏盘子用水泡起来 |
You said, "Anything for 50 quid." | 你自己说的"50镑干什么都行" |
How many times did you have fish fingers and beans? | 你到底是吃了多少炸鱼条和豆子啊 |
Doesn't matter. | 那不重要 |
You've done it now anyway. Just in time. | 反正你都已经洗完了时间刚好 |
A cleaner'd be way cheaper than this. | 清洁工会比我便宜很多 |
How much do they charge? | 他们收费多少 |
About a tenner an hour. | 每小时10镑 |
- So I could have got five hours for that? - Yeah. | -所以50镑可以请他们干5小时-是的 |
Anyway... | 总之 |
it's been nice chatting. | 跟你聊天挺愉快的 |
How about a cup of tea before you go? | 要不要走之前喝杯茶 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Okay. - No, I meant I'd make you one, but... | -好吧-不我是说我给你煮茶不过... |
No, I'm all right. | 不用了我不喝 |
What's your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
Roxy. | 洛克茜 |
Your real name. | 说真名 |
What are you, the Inland Revenue? | 难道你是税务部的吗 |
It's Daphne. | 我叫达芙妮 |
- What? What's that face? - It's a nice name. | -你这表情是怎么回事-这是个很棒的名字 |
Exactly. Don't suit me. | 是啊跟我不搭 |
- What, 'cause you're not nice? - I dunno. | -怎么因为你这人不怎么样吗-我不知道 |
It suits you. | 跟你很搭 |
Deep down, you're a Daphne. | 在内心深处你就是达芙妮 |
You never know what's around the corner, do you? | 人永远不知道接下来会发生什么不是吗 |
One minute you're... | 前一分钟你还... |
happy and safe and smug about it, | 幸福安全对此洋洋得意 |
the next minute, everything's taken away from you. | 下一分钟你就突然失去了一切 |
You need a plan B. | 你需要个备用计划 |
I... | 我... |
I know about your wife. | 我知道你妻子的事 |
Julian told me. | 朱利安都跟我说了 |
Julian? | 朱利安 |
That skinny little fucker. | 那个长的跟瘦猴一样的混蛋 |
I invite him in and he robs me. | 我邀请他来我家结果他洗劫了我 |
Yeah, but you know, he can't help it, though, can he? | 好吧但是他忍不住不是吗 |
Yeah, of course he can. | 不他当然可以忍住 |
You don't know a lot about addiction, then. | 那说明你对瘾症一无所知 |
I think I've got the gist. It's the one where you go, | 我觉得我懂基本要点你们每次都会说 |
"It's not my fault. I'm addicted." | "不是我的错我患有瘾症" |
Everything's an addiction these days. | 这年头什么都是瘾症 |
"Oh, I couldn't help running over someone in my car when I was pissed. | "我愤怒的时候忍不住开车碾死别人 |
I'm an alcoholic. Will you let me off?" | 我是个酒鬼你能放过我吗" |
A food addiction. | 还有食物瘾症 |
Addicted to food. We're all addicted to food. | 对食物上瘾是个人都对食物上瘾啊 |
Worst one, sex addiction. | 最糟糕的性瘾 |
Literally invented by someone who got caught cheating. | 那真的是由一个出轨被抓包的人发明出来的 |
Hey, those guys are some of my best clients. | 性瘾患者可是我最棒的客户 |
Why do you do what you do? | 你为什么要干这行 |
Money. | 为了钱 |
No, I know, but why... that? | 不这我懂但为什么要那样 |
You're only asking me that 'cause of what I do. | 你就是因为我干这行才会问我这个问题 |
But I mean, how do you get into that in the first place? | 我的意思是你最初是怎么走上这条路的 |
- Do you remember that film Pretty Woman? - Yep. | -你还记得《风月俏佳人》这部电影吗-记得 |
I just thought it looked really glamorous. | 我以为当妓女会很风光 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
No, course not. | 不当然不是 |
Oh, right. I dunno. | 好吧我不知道 |
You would be surprised | 你一定难以置信 |
the amount of people that still expect | 有多少人依然指望 |
all sex workers to look like Julia Roberts | 所有的妓女都长得跟茱莉亚·罗伯茨一样 |
and then I show up. | 然后我出现了 |
But... | 但是 |
I do have these. | 我有这个神器 |
- What's that? - Tiny little hands. | -那是什么-一双小手 |
- Why is that good? - Oh mate, clients love 'em. | -这为什么很棒-我的客人们都喜欢 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Makes their cocks look massive. | 这会让他们的鸡巴显得很大 |
Well, I've learned a lot. | 听你一席话胜读十年书 |
- I'm honored. - Good. | -我很荣幸-很好 |
Anyway... | 总之... |
Here you go. | 给 |
Is this really all you want me to do? | 你就指望我做这些就行了吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
See ya later. | 回头见 |
I absolutely love your dog. | 我超爱你的狗 |
Me too. | 我也是 |
I was gonna put it in for a wash. | 我本来打算拿去洗的 |
I wonder what I've done with it. | 我不知道给放到哪儿去了 |
All right. Well, we'll find it. It's all right. | 没事我们会找到的没事的 |
- Hi. - Oh, hi. | -嗨-嗨 |
- You all right? - Yeah. | -你还好吧-嗯 |
You all right, Dad? | 你还好吧爸 |
How's Lisa? | 丽莎怎么样了 |
Oh, Jesus. She's dead, Dad. | 天呐她已经死了爸 |
Remember that, all right? | 记住这点好吗 |
'Cause every time you ask me about it, | 因为你每次问我这个 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字