别对我说谎第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Dr. Lightman, the guys from homeland security are here. | 莱特曼博士国土安全局的人来了 |
They want your assessment of the new handheld polygraph. | 他们想请你对新的手提测谎仪作评估 |
I'll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
Do you workat the department of homeland security? | 你在国土安全部工作吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
- Do you have black hair? - Yes. | -你是黑发吗-是的 |
See, the hand held measures cardio and galvanic skin response. | 这个手提测试仪能测出心率和直流皮肤电的反映 |
It's the only polygrap ever developed with this kind of portability. | 这是目前所开发出来的唯一一个可携带式的测谎仪 |
Oh, not quite. | 不十分正确哦 |
Uh, cal,you know secretary miller from homeland security. | 卡尔这位是国土安全部的米勒部长 |
Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
And this is Tom Whitmore | 这是汤姆·维德摩尔 |
完整版请点击 | |
the new TSA deputy. | 运输安全管理局的新代理 |
what the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
It's a lie detector. | 这是个测谎仪器 |
The west africans used them first. | 是西非那里首先用过的 |
When you're on trial,you held the egg in your hands, | 在你受审的时候手里拿着这个蛋 |
and if it broke,it's a sign of anxiety. | 如果蛋破了就表明你很焦虑 |
别对我说谎单词统计
别对我说谎高频单词统计
You were found guilty. | 表示你有罪 |
Well, I'd say our handheld's a little more advanced. | 我觉得还是我们的手提测谎仪比较先进 |
Well, unfortunately, both devices suffer from the same problem. | 不幸的是 这两台仪器都有同一个毛病 |
Uh, ms. Cooper,would you mind? | 库珀小姐请你过来一下 |
may I? | 能给我吗 |
Could you ask the control questions again, please? | 麻烦你再问一次预置问题好吗 |
What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
Do you work at the departmentof homeland security? | 你是在国土安全局工作吗 |
Uh, yes. | 嗯是的 |
- Do you have black hair? - Yes. | -你是黑发吗-是的 |
The problem with all polygraph tests is false positives. | 所有测谎仪都有虚报问题 |
Innocent people can fail if they feel an increase in any emotion-- | 无辜的人若因某种情绪突然上升则会被测为说谎 |
anger, fear, sexual arousal. | 比如愤怒恐惧 性冲动 |
Not just guilt. | 并非只是自责会造成如此 |
Your polygraph is no better than the egg at telling us | 使用你们的测谎仪 |
which emotion it's responding to. | 其实是和使用这个蛋的效果是一样的 |
No. | 不可能 |
I've been wanting to try that for years. | 这些年来我一直想试试这只蛋 |
See, you would have been found guilty, | 看早些时候你就被认定说谎了 |
but you were just angry. | 但你只是生气 |
You should be, uh, spending your money studying the face. | 你应该把钱花在研究人的脸部上 |
43 muscles combine to produce a possility of 10,000 expressions. | 人脸的43块肌肉能组合出10000个表情 |
Now, if you learn them all, you don't need a polygraph. | 学会解析表情你就无须测谎仪了 |
How much did we spend on this damn project anyway? | 研究这破东西花了我们多少钱 |
Uh, not much. I'm sure we can recoup most of our costs. | 不是很多我确信我们能收回大部分投资 |
- Now, that was lovely. - What? | -这下好玩了-什么 |
- A gestural retreat. - What's that? | -肢体阻抗-什么意思 |
His step backwards. Means he doesn't believe a word he just said. | 他向后退了一步表示他刚说的话不可信 |
He's lying. | 他在说谎 |
Well, I'm not a crook. | 我不是骗子 |
I've earned everything I've got. | 我的所得都是辛苦赚来的 |
What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
I see a skeptical, emotionally distant scientist obsessing over facial twitches. | 一个持怀疑论的孤僻科学家正观察各种面部抽搐 |
Why are you doing micro expression training? | 你为什么要做微表情训练 |
Well, I got it set at triple speed. | 我把它设为三倍速度 |
You know, when you try and hide your emotions, | 当你试图隐藏自己的情绪的时候 |
they leak out at a fifth of a second? | 相关的微表情只会保持五分之一秒 |
Well, this is testing me at a 15th of a second. | 我正在做分辨十五分之一秒内的表情训练 |
Impressive. | 真了不起 |
You know who else is impressive on that thing? | 我正在做分辨十五分之一秒内的表情训练 |
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
Is this another attempt to get me to take ms. Torres under my wing? | 是不是又想让我把托勒斯小姐收入麾下 |
You need somebody to back you on the military case. | 我需要找人帮你处理军队的案子 |
I got you for that. | 有你就行了 |
I'll be courtside with Earl White. | 我要去调查厄尔·怀特 |
It's a freshman shooting guard, | 他是新出道的得分后卫 |
hottest nba prospect in the country. | 红遍全国的未来NBA之星 |
College athletic association wants us to find out | 大学生体育联盟要我们调查他 |
if he took a bribe to play for GWCU. | 是否收受乔治·华盛顿·卡弗大学的贿赂 |
Well, we got a meeting at fort meade in half an hour. | 半小时后我们要在米德基地[位于佛罗里达州]开会 |
Look, I'll... I'll meet you there later, okay, but let's get Torres involved. | 我会稍后跟你在那里碰头让托勒斯加入吧 |
She's a natural. She's got phenomenal instincts. | 她很有天赋有非凡的直觉 |
Doesn't mean she knows the science. | 但这并不意味着她懂科学 |
Dr. Foster said you wanted to see me? | 福斯特博士说你想见我 |
What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
Anger. | 愤怒 |
Fear. | 恐惧 |
Sadness. | 悲伤 |
Let's go. | 跟我走吧 |
Specialist Sheila Lake has served with the 23rd mountain division for three years, | 希拉·雷克军士在第23山地师服役三年了 |
Two of those in Afghanistan. | 其中有两年驻守在阿富汗 |
Lake is asserting that she was raped by her platoon leader, | 雷克宣称她被她的排长强奸 |
Staff sergeant Russell Scott. | 也就是拉塞尔·司各特上士 |
We'd like you to find out if the allegation's true. | 我们想请你判断这件事是否属实 |
Lake. Lake! | 雷克雷克 |
Grab your gear and report to the staff judge advocate. | 收枪然后去军法参谋那里报道 |
Is sergeant scott being court-martialed? | 司各特上士有没有被送交军事法庭 |
We're not there yet. | 还没有到这一步呢 |
Sergeant Scott's leadership | 司各特上士的统帅力 |
is crucial to the tribal intelligence missions | 对于部队的情报工作至关重要 |
we're running on the Pakistani border. | 我们正准备前往巴基斯坦边境 |
We start a court-martial proceeding, | 一旦送交军士法庭 |
he'll be off the line for six months. | 他将有六个月的时间不能上前线了 |
Then, I'm afraid we can't help you. | 这我恐怕帮不了你了 |
Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
Hire us when you want the truth. | 你雇用我们是来查明真相的 |
Why waste taxpayers' money if that's not what you're after? | 不想知道真相的话又何必浪费纳税人的钱 |
Dr. Lightman, | 莱特曼博士 |
my first concern is the safety of every woman in that platoon. | 我最关心的就是排里面每位女性的安全 |
That's why we're investigating. | 所以我们才进行调查 |
But sergeant Scott passed a polygraph. | 但是司各特上士通过了测谎 |
Yeah, well,I bet his grandmother didn't think he did it, either. | 我打赌他祖母也觉得他不会干这种事的 |
That's equally reliable. | 测谎与此没任何区别 |
Look, sergeant Scott's set to redeploy in three days. | 听着司各特上士三天后就要被重新调派了 |
He's the only commander who can recognize hostiles on that border. | 他是唯一能够在那个边境辨认敌军的司令官 |
Without him,the mission's more dangerous for every soldier in the 23rd. | 没有他整个第23师的任务就悬了 |
完整版请点击 | |
I certainly can't have a rapist in charge of the females in that platoon, | 我当然不允许一个强奸犯在排里领导女兵 |
But if I'm going to pull sergeant scottoff the line, | 但如果要我把司各特上士撤下前线的话 |
I need to know this woman is telling the truth. | 我必须确认这个女人说的是实话 |
Six-five, moves like he's five-one. | 身高有六尺五寸却像五尺一寸的球员那样灵活 |
Could dunk at ten, won the state championship at 14. | 十岁就能扣篮十四岁更是赢得州冠军 |
National high schoolplayer of the year the last three years. | 过去三年一直是年度全美最佳高中球员 |
I would not have pegged you for a hoops geek. | 我真没想到你居然是篮球狂热者 |
You know the fifth-grade boy with the vintage dr. J poster | 有个5年级的孩子揣着朱利叶斯·欧文过时海报 |
And the instant recall of his career stats? | 能记得他的职业生涯的统计 |
I was that boy. | 我就是那个孩子 |
Dr. Foster? I'm Jeremy Levine with the athletic association. | 福斯特博士我是体育协会的杰里·米乐 |
Thanks for coming down. | 谢谢你们赶来 |
Who doesn't enjoy a day watching Earl White do his thing? | 谁不想来欣赏厄尔·怀特的表演呢 |
Howard Taft certainly does. | 霍华德·塔夫肯定不想 |
He's the alumni booster | 他是校友 也是赞助者 |
who all egedly paid Earl $50,000 to come and play for carver. | 据说他付给厄尔50000美元来为卡弗打比赛 |
We'd like to investigate this quietly. | 我们想私下进行调查 |
Earl's a good kid. He lost his mom last year. | 厄尔是个好孩子去年他母亲去世 |
He's raising his brother on his own. | 他独自抚养弟弟 |
Plus, he's gonna go pro this spring, | 而且今年春天他要进职业队 |
and you don't want any more bad press for the "one and done" rule. | 你希望媒体不要炒作此事 |
Making kids go to college for a year | 进入职业队之前先读一年大学 |
before they turn pro forces them to take high school more seriously. | 会让他们更认真对待高中教育 |
It also forces young superstars to play | 这也迫使那些年轻的超级明星要打 |
a year of college ball, jacking up ratings and revenues. | 一年的大学篮球赛以提高名声和收入 |
Loker here has a hard time with half-truths. | 洛克尔对一切半真半假的话都很讨厌 |
Earl white,Dr. Gillian Foster | 厄尔·怀特吉莉安·福斯特博士 |
and her associate,Eli Loker. | 和她的助理伊莱·洛克尔 |
You folks are the lie guys, right? | 你们就是那些研究谎话的家伙是吗 |
More the truth guys,but it depends on the case. | 说是研究真相更贴切点但要依情况而定 |
Do you have some time to chat? | 有时间聊一会儿吗 |
You know, I have to take my little brother home, | 我得送我弟弟回家 |
and I got an econ midterm tomorrow. | 明天我还有经济学期中考试 |
Need to get with the books,you know? | 需要温书明白吗 |
But hit my cell later. | 晚点儿给我打电话 |
Anything I can do to clear my name. | 只要能恢复名誉我什么都愿意做 |
Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
Any quick reads? | 有什么发现吗 |
His speech was hurried, | 他说话匆忙 |
and he brought that basketball to his chest, creating a barrier between us. | 而且将球抱在胸前在我们之间形成了屏障 |
Those are both signs of anxiety. | 这些都是焦虑的迹象 |
Well, that's something any college athlete might feel | 当被指控收受贿赂的时候 |
when he's been accused of taking a bribe. | 任何大学运动员都会感觉焦虑 |
We're not magicians. We're scientists. | 我们不是魔术师是科学家 |
We'll need to talk to Earl | 我们需要和厄尔 |
and the booster to spot any conclusive signs of lying. | 还有赞助人谈谈来以找出明显的撒谎迹象 |
I'm not naive, okay? | 我不幼稚好吗 |
When you sign upto be one of four women in a platoon of 30 guys, | 我被分在了有4个女兵30个男兵的排里 |
Guys who aren'tgonna see another woman for six months, well... | 这些家伙将有六个月时间都看不到别的女人 |
Like they say in girl scouts, "be prepared." | 就像他们在女童子军团所说的"时刻准备好" |
So, you were harassed? | 所以你被骚扰了 |
Porn in the latrines... | 厕所里有春宫图 |
Jody calls? | 朱迪口令 |
* I taught that bitchher left then right * | 我教这个婊子左转再右转 |
* Nailed her ass then left last night.* | 昨晚干完就离开 |
- Got it. - Yeah. | -明白了-好吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字