亿万第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
The key to bagging Axe is Dollar Bill Stearn. | 拿下埃克斯的关键就是美元比尔·斯特恩 |
Bill Stearn bribed the Pepsum researcher | 比尔·斯特恩贿赂派普森研究员 |
for proprietary information for a drug called Vaccarizine. | 得到了关于一个种药物维凯欣专有资料 |
I wanna put him on the rack | 我要把他绑在刑架上 |
and stretch him until he gives us Axe. | 拉扯他的四肢 直到他把埃克斯的事都交代了 |
The good news is this... when you get out of there, | 好消息是 你从那里离开的时候 |
you're starting at $1.4, easy. | 很轻松就可以拿到140万年薪 |
Better news... I'll hire you. | 更好的消息是 我要雇用你 |
I'm staying. | 我不会去的 |
Still, Wendy's | 还有 温蒂 |
making things difficult for you. | 始终都在给你添麻烦 |
Why is she still working there? | 她为什么还在那工作 |
We started to discuss it. | 我们开始讨论这件事了 |
完整版请点击 | |
I've been working there since before we were married | 我从没结婚的时候就开始在那里工作 |
and long before you were in office. | 那时候你也没做检察官 |
Your value to the firm is absolute. | 你对公司来说是无价之宝 |
Stick with me. | 别离开我 |
I don't wanna be out of line, | 我并不想僭越 |
but you might wanna consider recusing from this case. | 但是你可能考虑下从这件案子中退出 |
亿万单词统计
亿万高频单词统计
The conflict of interest... it's gonna be an issue. | 其中的利益冲突 最终会成为一个大问题 |
So what's the minimum investment | 所以对家人和朋友的 |
for family and friends? | 最少投资是多少 |
I promised I wouldn't take any money away from Axe. | 我答应你我不会从埃克斯拿走一分钱 |
What if he never finds out? | 如果他发现不了呢 |
If they bring an action, | 如果他们起诉 |
the whole strategy becomes about leveraging a settlement. | 整体策略就变成促成和解 |
I'd never settle. | 我从不和解 |
William Stearn, you are under arrest... | 威廉姆·斯特恩 你因内幕交易和证券欺诈 |
Lawyer. | 律师 |
...for insider trading and securities fraud. | 现在逮捕你 |
- Lawyer. - You have the right... | - 律师 - 你有权 |
- Lawyer. - ...to remain silent. | - 律师 - 保持沉默 |
Go on ahead. Right through there. | 直走 穿过去 |
Hello? | 有人吗 |
You came. | 你来了 |
Did I have a choice? | 我有别的选择吗 |
You always have a choice. | 你永远都有选择 |
Come in. | 进来吧 |
It's been a weird couple of days. | 最近这几天很奇怪 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Did you strike a blow for justice today, Mr. Rhoades? | 罗德斯先生 你今天又伸张正义了吗 |
I do believe we did. | 我相信我们伸张正义了 |
You organized this | 你策划了这件事 |
and then made sure I wasn't there when it happened. | 还确保事情发生的时候我不在 |
You're welcome. | 不用谢 |
Did you consider for a second what that was gonna do to me? | 你有没有考虑过 这对于我来说有什么影响 |
Should I go? | 需要我回避一下吗 |
- Yes! - Yes. | - 是的 - 是的 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
My name, my absence when it happened | 我的名字 事情发生的时候我不在现场 |
puts me under suspicion there forever. | 这些都足以让他们永远怀疑我 |
What should I have done? | 那我应该怎么做呢 |
Told you | 提前通知你 |
so that you could be there for an arrest? | 这样进行抓捕的时候你可以在现场 |
And if you had been there, you'd be even more pissed off. | 如果你当时在现场 你肯定更生气 |
You don't think so, but I know it. | 你不这么认为 但是我知道 |
At least then they wouldn't think | 至少那样他们不会认为 |
I knew it was coming. | 我早就知道会发生这种事 |
亿万中英对照台词本截图
亿万中英对照台词本截图
Oh, they all know it was coming. | 他们全都知道会发生这种事 |
It's Judgment Day. | 审判日到了 |
My office is taking an action, and there's nothing | 我的办公室正在准备起诉 你或者任何人 |
that you or anybody there can do about it. | 对此都无能为力 |
And when that action is finished, it will be the end. | 我们的诉讼结束 一切就结束了 |
There will be nothing left. | 一无所留 |
So what they think of you, | 他们不论怎样认为 |
you can see how that might not matter so much. | 你能看出来 这已经不重要了 |
It's my job. | 这是我的工作 |
You're beautiful and talented, | 你既漂亮又聪明 |
and I'm sure you'll land on your feet. | 我相信你会东山再起的 |
Fuck you. | 你去死吧 |
Get Emi Kenyon back in here! | 让艾米·凯米恩进来吧 |
Hello? | 你好 |
Yesterday, this company came under attack | 昨天 这间公司遭遇了对手 |
by an unscrupulous adversary | 肆无忌惮的攻击 |
who will stop at nothing | 他们毫无顾忌地 |
to abuse the authority of the state, | 滥用国家权力 |
take away our freedoms, | 剥夺了我们的自由 |
and close our doors forever. | 想让我们永远停业 |
And it left us all | 这件事让我们所有人 |
wondering one thing... | 思考一个问题 |
What happens next? | 接下来会发生什么 |
Dollar Bill Stearn. | 美元比尔·斯特恩 |
Stingiest multimillionaire on the planet. | 世界上最小气的千万富翁 |
Better get ready to pay full price. | 最好已经准备好付出代价了 |
Insider trading, securities fraud, | 内幕交易 证券欺诈 |
conspiracy, wire fraud. What are we up to? | 同谋 通信欺诈 这会有什么结果呢 |
Uh, 12-year prison term. | 十二年有期徒刑 |
$9 million fine, | 九百万罚款 |
plus civil when it moves to SEC. | 到了证券交易委员会还要交民事赔偿 |
Jesus, that's pricey, and that's just the beginning. | 天啊?真贵啊 不过这只是一个开始 |
They came for Dollar Bill yesterday, | 他们昨天是冲着美元比尔来的 |
but it was an attack on all of us. | 但却是在攻击我们每个人 |
- Right. Right. - Yeah. | - 没错 - 没错 |
- That's right. - Yeah. | - 没错 - 没错 |
And I feel it. Do you? | 我感觉到了 你们呢 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Any one of us could be next. | 下一个 可能是我们中间的任何一位 |
We're with you, Bobby! | 我们和你同在 博比 |
Yeah! | 是的 |
Do you think this makes me happy, Bill? | 你觉得这件事会让我开心吗 |
You don't need to answer that. | 你不需要回答这个问题 |
- You happy, Bryan? - Yeah, I'm... | - 布莱恩 你开心吗 - 我 |
Right? | 是吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
It doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel fair. | 感觉不对 不公平 |
Why you? Why are you sitting in that chair... | 为什么是你 为什么是你坐在这个椅子上 |
and not somebody else? | 而不是别人呢 |
Today... | 如今 |
we are standing at the precipice. | 我们站在悬崖边上 |
Today is one day after. | 事情过去一天了 |
You have one chance to avoid a cell. | 你有机会免受牢狱之灾 |
Give me Axelrod. | 供出埃克斯·罗德的事 |
The day after Pearl Harbor, | 珍珠港事件之后的那天 |
everybody knew a Japanese invasion would be coming. | 大家都知道日军会侵略 |
Air raid wardens. Anti-aircraft artillery. | 空袭督导员上任 高射炮架起来了 |
Cities blacked out. | 全城停电 |
Mothers and fathers staying by the door | 爸爸妈妈都拿着棒球棒 |
with baseball bats and kitchen knives, | 和厨房的刀站在门口 |
bellies full of fear of the invading hordes. | 胸中填满了对侵略者的愤怒 |
I know what he means to you. | 我知道他对于你来说意义非凡 |
I know you're a loyal man, and I admire that. | 我知道你很忠诚 我很欣赏你这点 |
But this is what you know. | 但是你还要知道 |
You know he's crooked, and you know he's going down. | 他就是个骗子 他这次逃不掉的 |
But everyone was wrong. | 但是大家都错了 |
What happened on American soil next? | 第二天美国的这片土地发生了什么 |
Nothing. | 什么都没发生 |
That's right. | 没错 |
The invasion never came. | 侵略从未到来 |
Turned out Pearl Harbor was the best | 事实证明 这群无能鼠辈 |
those sneak attacking motherfuckers had. | 最大的能耐就是偷袭珍珠港 |
I have the men. I have the tools. | 我找到证人 手里有证据 |
I have the will. | 而且我有决心 |
Now if it's not you, it'll be someone else. | 即使没有你 也会有别人 |
I'll go through your shop, one PM at a time, | 我会仔细的查你们公司 一次查一个经纪人 |
pick up every piece of rotten fruit | 找到每个有问题的经纪人 |
and squeeze until the juice comes out. | 让他们生不如死直到说出所有 |
You know. | 你知道的 |
You know. | 你知道的 |
So you can cooperate | 你合作的话 |
and walk out of here free, | 你就可以做一个自由人 从这出去 |
or you can go to jail for no good reason. | 否则的话 你就糊里糊涂进监狱了 |
You have one chance to make this deal. | 你只有一次机会和我们达成协定 |
A deal won't be on the table tomorrow. | 明天就没这个机会了 |
What came next was a war | 接下来就是 |
that unleashed the might of America. | 一场战争 释放了美国的力量 |
What came next was a victory that left us | 接下来就是一场胜利 |
as the most powerful nation on Earth. | 让我们成为全世界最强大的国家 |
Fuck, yeah! | 没错 |
No deal. | 不做交易 |
This company... | 这间公司 |
This company will not wait for an uncertain future. | 这间公司不会等待一个不确定的未来 |
We will make our own future! | 我们要创造自己的未来 |
We will fight back hard. | 我们要全力反击 |
We will mobilize the war machine. | 我们要启动战斗模式 |
And those who would try to bring down our house | 那些想摧毁我们家园的人 |
will see their own houses fall! | 会看到自己的家园毁灭 |
The case against my client is entirely without merit. | 起诉我委托人的这起案子完全没有法律依据 |
Bill Stearn bribed a company official | 比尔·斯特恩为了得到重要的内部消息 |
in exchange for material inside information. | 贿赂了某公司的官员 |
It does not get any clearer. | 这已经非常明显了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字