神盾局特工第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I don't mean to alarm you, | 我无意让你们担心 |
but I think you may have a mold problem. | 但你们这里好像发霉了 |
That sink with the standing water seems especially concerning. | 水池里的积水尤其让人担忧 |
Looking forward to it. | 我很期待呢 |
You have the intel on you? | 情报在你身上吗 |
They know. | 他们知道了 |
They know? | 是吗 |
We have three minutes, Agent Shaw. | 我们只有三分钟肖特工 |
Time to go, agents. | 该走了各位特工 |
- Exit? - Follow me. | -从哪撤-跟我走 |
I was wondering what you guys had been up to. | 我还想你们去哪了呢 |
Go. | 你先上 |
All right. | 好 |
完整版请点击 | |
Um, where are the dogs? | 雪橇狗在哪 |
Don't be ridiculous. | 别逗了用不着 |
I bet you're usually the one holding something like this. | 我敢说通常都是你拿着这种东西 |
Don't worry. | 别担心 |
She knows what she's doing. | 她心里有数的 |
Whatever you do, don't breathe. | 不要呼吸哦 |
神盾局特工单词统计
神盾局特工高频单词统计
That was a joke. | 开玩笑啦 |
You should, of course, feel comfortable breathing if you need to, | 如果需要的话你当然可以呼吸 |
just not through your nose. | 别用鼻子就行 |
And very minimally through your mouth. | 用嘴呼吸也要幅度很小 |
There we are. | 拿到了 |
That's all the intel you recovered? | 这是你获取的全部情报吗 |
I certainly hope so. | 希望如此 |
Well, thank you, Agent Shaw, | 谢谢你肖特工 |
for keeping it safe up there. | 安全地保管情报 |
We'll push this through to the Hub. | 我们会把它送回中心 |
In fact, we're headed there now to drop you off. | 事实上我们正飞往那里送你过去 |
Get you a change of clothes, a proper meal -- | 换套衣服吃顿像样的饭 |
You'll be good as new. | 你马上就能精神焕发 |
The Hub? Really? | 中心真的吗 |
How exciting. It's been ages. | 好激动好久没去了 |
Good. | 很好 |
Done with that paranasal extraction nonsense. | 鼻旁取出已经完成了 |
Do you need me to analyze the data? | 需要我分析数据吗 |
That won't be necessary. | 不必 |
If it's encrypted, I can mine the chip for him. | 如果加密了我可以帮他搞定芯片 |
I'm afraid this mission's classified. | 这项任务是机密 |
Clearance level 8. | 需要八级权限 |
Wait. What? | 等等什么 |
He can just shut us out of the process like that? | 他一句话就可以把我们挡在外面吗 |
Well, he did say the mission is level 8. | 他都说任务是八级的了 |
And we're not, so we can't know about it. | 我们没那权限所以我们不能知道 |
Right, but this is normally the part | 但通常这时候 |
where we all stand around the holocom and we learn about stuff. | 我们都围在全息屏前了解任务 |
I mean, aren't we all on the same team? | 我们不是一伙的吗 |
No need to get started on one of your socialist riffs. | 用不着搬出你那套社会主义论调 |
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s whole infrastructure is based on the hierarchy | 神盾局的基础结构是基于等级制度 |
and compartmentalization of intelligence. | 和情报的权限划分 |
Every agent can't have the intel on every mission. | 不能让每个特工都知道每项任务的情报 |
Makes the entire organization vulnerable. | 那会让整个组织变得脆弱 |
Okay, fine, but if I just fought my way out | 好吧但是如果我刚从 |
of an underground Siberian prison, | 西伯利亚的地下监狱打出来 |
I'd kind of want to know what for. | 我会希望知道行动的目的 |
Coulson's got you used to the plane, | 科尔森让你习惯了飞机上的套路 |
The way we do missions here. | 我们这里的行动方式 |
The Hub is different. | 在中心可完全不同 |
神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图
神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图
The Hub? | 中心 |
What's the Hub? | 中心是什么 |
Didn't realize big brother was this big. | 没想到老大哥这么大 |
Oh, this is nothing. | 这不算什么 |
Wait until you see the Triskelion. | 三曲翼总部才叫大呢 |
Everyone's wearing the same suit. | 所有人都穿着同样的服装 |
Someone tell me why, please. | 谁能告诉我为什么 |
Do I get one? | 有我的吗 |
That's your badge, | 那是你的"徽章" |
which means you've got a long way to go to even make level one. | 意味着你离一级都还差着远呢 |
Copy that. | 收到 |
Does that also mean no access to any computers here whatsoever? | 那我是不是也不能用这里的任何一台电脑 |
I could run a search on the redacted S.H.I.E.L.D. file on my parents. | 我可以搜索一下那份被神盾局编辑过我父母的文件 |
Skye. | 斯凯 |
But it just -- | 我只是... |
It seems like the place they'd keep them, right? | 那份文件应该就会存在这种地方 |
I'll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
But right now, we've got more pressing matters at hand. | 但现在我们手头上有更紧迫的事 |
Agent Sitwell. | 西特韦尔特工 |
Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
Good to see you feeling better. | 很高兴你有所好转 |
Agent Hand's waiting for you in the situation room. | 汉德特工在战况室等你 |
And she doesn't like to wait. | 她不太喜欢等人 |
So you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
Only her reputation. | 只是听说过 |
After you. | 你先请 |
Your level 7s can join us in the briefing. | 你的七级特工可以一起听简报 |
Say cheese. | 笑一个 |
Victoria Hand... | 维多利亚·汉德 |
Is here. | 在这里 |
Is this your subtle way of saying I can't come with? | 你这是在委婉地告诉我我不能一起去吗 |
We'll be back. | 我们马上回来 |
Wha-- | 什 |
We should probably head over to the tech corridor. | 我们应该去技术走廊了 |
- Oh, I can't wait to see the new chem-kit. -Yeah | -我等不及想看新化学装备了-是啊 |
I don't think it likes me here. | 这地方肯定不喜欢我 |
Agent Hand. | 汉德特工 |
Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
Nice to finally put a face to the name. | 很高兴终于见到本人了 |
Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
These are agents May and Ward. | 这是梅特工和沃德特工 |
Well, now that we've gotten that over with, | 介绍就到此为止吧 |
here's what you can know. | 以下是你们可以了解的情报 |
The intel you recovered from agent Shaw | 你们从肖特工手上拿到的情报 |
tells us that a separatist group from South Ossetia | 告诉我们一个南奥塞梯的独立派 |
完整版请点击 | |
has built a weapon called Ezbiitometer. | 制造了一件叫做"艾斯比图米特"的武器 |
The overkill device? | 超强杀伤性装置吗 |
A little dramatic for my taste. | 以我的口味略显做作 |
We've intercepted chatter that tells us | 我们从拦截到的信号中得知 |
they plan to use the weapon in the next 24 hours | 他们打算在未来24小时内靠这件武器 |
to declare their independence from Russia and Georgia. | 宣布从俄罗斯和格鲁吉亚独立 |
We believe it creates sonic vibrations | 我们认为它能产生声振动 |
powerful enough to trigger weapons from a great distance -- | 其威力足以在远距离触发武器 |
Anything from the missiles on a helicopter | 从直升机上的导弹 |
to a nuclear warhead sitting in its silo. | 到发射井里的核弹头 |
So if we move on them, | 如果我们对他们动武 |
they could use our own weapons against us. | 他们可以用我们的武器来对付我们 |
Exactly. | 没错 |
That's why I need a two-man team | 所以我需要一支二人小队 |
to sneak across the disputed border undetected, | 偷偷穿过争议边界 |
break into the separatist stronghold, | 闯进独立派要塞 |
and disable the weapon in the next 24 hours. | 在24小时内拆除这件武器 |
And you have two people who fit my bill. | 你正好有两个手下适合这工作 |
Not a problem. | 没问题 |
I was in Georgia during the incursion in '08. | 我08年参与过格鲁吉亚战争 |
I still have contacts on the South Ossetian border. | 我在南奥塞梯边境仍有联络人 |
And you'll have to use them. | 那你们要用上他们了 |
But we don't have specs on the device, | 但我们并不了解这件装置 |
so I need someone on the team | 所以我需要你们派一个 |
who can identify and dismantle it on-site. | 能在现场识别出并拆除武器的人 |
Do you mean... | 你的意思是... |
I think she does. | 我想就是那意思 |
I found a localized E.M.P., plus a few other party favors. | 我找到一个小范围电磁脉冲器和一些其他装置 |
Oh, come on. What the... | 拜托搞什... |
Open. | 开门啊 |
It's stuck! | 卡住了 |
The cart's stuck. | 小车被卡住了 |
That's unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
What the hell?! | 搞什么啊 |
Who designed this?! | 谁设计的啊 |
In the hub, of all places. | 居然还是在中心 |
Oh, that's... | 这... |
Seriously? | 当真吗 |
I just can't believe you're going in | 真不敢相信你要去执行任务 |
dark, | 而且一无所知 |
in hostile territory, without comms, | 又是敌方领土不带通讯器 |
lacking any real physical strength. | 而你手无缚鸡之力 |
I'll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
Did I give you an antivenin pack? | 抗蛇毒素我给你了吗 |
The caucasus have a plethora of highly endemic spider species. | 高加索有很多当地独有的蜘蛛 |
Jemma, stop. Stop worrying about me. | 珍玛行了别再担心我了 |
I can do this. | 我没问题的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
And don't you do anything rash while I'm gone... | 我不在的时候你别做什么傻事 |
...like jump out of an airplane. | 比如从飞机上跳下去什么的 |
Well, you'll be careful. | 你要小心 |
Yeah, I've handled worse. | 更糟糕的情况我都应付过 |
Oh, I almost forgot. I made you this. | 差点忘了我给你做了这个 |
Your favorite sandwich. | 你最爱的三明治 |
Prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella. | 意式熏火腿加水牛芝士 |
With your homemade pesto aioli? | 加你自制的蒜泥蛋黄酱了吗 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字