青春呼唤年轮 - 狄兰·托马斯

莎士比亚说:“时间会刺破青春的华丽精致,会把平行线刻上美人的额角;会吃掉稀世之珍,天生丽质,什么都逃不过他横扫的镰刀。”青春易老,时光飞逝,可青春之歌肆意飞扬。曾读过这么一篇美文:青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想象,炙热的感情;青春是生命的深泉在涌动。青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,进取压倒苟安。如此锐气,二十后生而有之,六旬男子则更多见。年岁有加,并非垂老,理想丢弃,方堕暮年...是啊,岁月匆匆流逝,我们终将会长大,但我们不应该因为生命中不得不进行的离别而落泪,不徒然为终将逝去的青春而伤感。珍惜青春,才是我们最应该做的事。


You too have seen the sun a bird of fire

你也曾看见太阳,一只火鸟

Stepping on clouds across the golden sky,

踩入云墙,穿过金色的天空。

Have known man's envy and his weak desire,

你了解人的忌妒和他虚弱的欲望,

Have loved and lost,

爱过又失去过。

You, who are old, have loved and lost as I

你老了,像我一样爱过又失去过,

All that is beautiful but born to die,

美丽的一切,却注定要死去,

Have traced your patterns in the hastening frost.

在匆忙的霜雪间,你曾寻觅你的蓝图。

And you have walked up in the hills at night,

在夜晚,你步入山岗,

And bared your head beneath the living sky,

在生动的夜空下,露出头颅,

When it was noon have walked into the light,

正午时分,你步入阳光,

Knowing such joy as I.

像我一样知晓快乐。

Though there are years between us, they are naught;

虽然你我之间相差数年,也只是个零;

Youth calls to age across the tired years:

青春呼唤年轮,穿过疲惫的岁月:

'What have you found,' he cries, 'what have you sought?'

“你发现了什么,”他喊道,“你到底寻求什么?”

'What you have found,' age answers through his tears,

“你发现的,”年轮透过泪水作答,

'What you have sought.'

“正是你所寻求的。”

你可能感兴趣的:(青春呼唤年轮 - 狄兰·托马斯)