神烦警探第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

神烦警探第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I'm so glad we could finally do this. 好开心 我们终于能约会了
I know, Kylie says you're always stuck at the precinct. 我知道 Kylie说你总是在忙片区的工作
Yeah. 是啊
Speaking of, this is work. 又是工作来了
Sorry. 不好意思
What's up, Peralta? 怎么了 Peralta
Captain called. He needs everybody back. 警监打电话了 他叫大伙儿都回去
There's a lead on the nightingale strangler. 南丁格尔街的勒杀人犯有线索了
We're looking for a white male, 5'10", medium build, 嫌疑犯是一名白人男性 身高178 中等身材
brown hair, small scar on his right cheek. 棕发 右脸有道短疤
Okay. 然后呢
His M.O. Is he finds lonely women with no friends, 他的作案手法是先瞄准没有朋友的孤单女人
poisons their food, 在她们的食物里下毒
完整版请点击
and then guts 'em in his van. 然后在他的车里对她们开膛破肚
It's pretty gnarly. 手法很粗暴
Last seen wearing a salmon shirt, grey blazer, 上一次出现时穿着粉橙色衬衣 灰色西装
and witnesses have said 目击者称
he has trouble fitting lettuce in his mouth. 他吃莴苣吃得很狼狈
Okay. Where are you? 你现在在哪
神烦警探单词统计

神烦警探高频单词统计
Apparently has the world's smallest penis 一看就知道是全世界鸡鸡最小的人
and doesn't know how to use it... 而且不会用
Hi, there, I'm Jake Peralta, 你好 我是Jake Peralta
- Amy's boss.- That's not true. - Amy的上司- 他不是
What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛呢
I'm here on a date. 我约会呢
Who is now leaving. 但对象正在离开
Worth it. Have a great night. 也值了 你俩好好玩
- Your boss seems really nice. - He's not my boss. - 你上司看上去挺好的- 他不是我上司
Yes, I am! 我是
And with a record five felonies solved in one week, 凭借一周内解决五个重案的记录
Peralta pulls ahead. Peralta领先了
Did you guys hear that I solved 你们有没有听说
five felonies in a week? 我一周内解决了五个重案
We heard. 听说了
Really? How? 真的吗 听谁说的
Five felonies in one week! 一周内五个重案
Light 'em up, Boyle. Boyle 让它们燃起来吧
That's the sweet taste of triumph. 这就是胜利的甜蜜
- You should shower more. - Yep. - 你该洗澡了- 是的
Updates on open cases. 手头上的案子有什么进展
I just got a DOA on Bessimer street. 贝西默街有个到达前死亡的案子
You're the primary, you're in charge. 你来主管这个案子
Take Diaz and Peralta. 带上Diaz和Peralta
Yes. 太好了
My fantasy threesome. 梦幻3P
Of cops on a case. 办案组合
Detectives, our monthly crime statistics are due. 每月犯罪统计要交了
I want all paperwork on your closed cases by tomorrow. 明天我要看到你们所有已结案件的文书
Scully, you can just write Scully 你可以就在纸上写
"I didn't close any" On a piece of paper. "我一件案子都没破"
You got it. 知道了
I already got my paperwork in, Captain. 警监 我所有的文书工作都弄好了
Then I guess this little reminder isn't for you. 那我不用提醒你了
Wow, looks like he hates you even more than me. 看来你比我还招他烦啊
No, he doesn't. 他才没有烦我
We have a good relationship. 我们关系很好的
We're on the same page. 我们都达成共识了
Something to share with the rest of us, Santiago? Santiago 有什么事情说出来和大家分享一下
No, sir, I wasn't... Peralta was the one that was talking. 没有 先生 我没有 是Peralta一直在说话
神烦警探中英对照台词本截图

神烦警探中英对照台词本截图
God, you must have been the worst fourth grader ever. 你四年级的时候一定过得很惨吧
Joke's on you. 傻了吧你
- I skipped fourth grade. - Santiago, anything else? - 我跳级了 没上四年级 - Santiago 还没说完呢
- No.- No? - 说完了- 说完了
Uh-uh. 没有了
Dismissed. 散会
Hey, Boyle. I know you haven't had Peralta Boyle 我知道你好久没让Peralta
as a secondary in a while. 做副手了
Be careful. 小心点
It can be rough. 很难熬的
Hey, saboteur, that's not true. 喂 你个破坏者 别乱说话啊
I happen to be a very good secondary. 我是个很好的副手
So you were just borrowing those cars? 所以那些车都是你借的啊
Ask about his bank account. 问他银行账户
Ask about his bank account! 问他银行账户
Ask him about his bank... 问他银行账
Account.
You should ask him about his bank account. 你应该问他的银行账户
Captain, Santiago broke the glass. 警监 Santiago把玻璃打碎了
You can't give up control, 你管不住你的控制欲
you're terrible at taking your primary's orders, 你不听主管的指挥
you just do whatever you want. 你总是想干嘛就干嘛
I could go on and on and on. 我还能继续
Is something no lover of yours has ever said. 你的爱人从没这么说过吧
Blammo. 说得好
Look, I can be an amazing secondary 我是一名好副手
and I'll prove it. 我会用行动证明的
I know you will, Jake-in-the-box. 我知道你会的 Jake小丑
Okay, don't ever call me that again. 再也别那么叫我了
I'm driving. We should leave now. 我来开车 我们现在就得出发
Carry my bag. 帮我提包
But you should pick the music, primary. 但是你应该选歌 主管
It's a great picture, sir. 照片很好看
I hate it. 我讨厌它
Me too. 我也讨厌它
So I have an eyewitness in the purse-snatcher case. 抢钱包的案子有一名目击者
Only problem is, the sketch artist is out sick. 问题是模拟画像师请病假了
How do you want me to proceed? 你希望怎么处理
Figure it out, Santiago. It's your case. 自己想去Santiago 这是你的案子
Yes. I will do that. 是的 我会自己想的
Thank you. 谢谢
Are you bowing? 你在鞠躬吗
No. 没有
This is how I walk. 我就是这么走路的
What do you need, Quasimodo? 你要干嘛 卡西莫多
完整版请点击
I gotta go meet with Boyle and Peralta. 我要去见Boyle和Peralta
Is there something wrong with the Captain? 警监最近怎么了
It seems like he's in a bad mood. 好像心情不太好
I don't know. Who can tell? 我不知道 谁知道呢
You all right, Captain? 警监 你还好吧
Tough weekend? 这周过的不好吗
I went to Barbados with my husband. 我和我丈夫去巴巴多斯了
We wove hats out of Palm fronds 我们用棕榈叶编了帽子
and swam with the stingrays. 还和黄貂鱼一起游泳了
I've never been happier. 我从没那么开心过
Guy's impossible to read. Don't even try. 没人能看穿那家伙 别费神了
That is, without question, 那真是
the funniest story I've ever heard. 我听过的最好笑的故事了
Wow.
This guy must have weighed 500 pounds. 这家伙得有500磅重吧
I think we have an idea what killed him. 我知道是什么杀死了他
Spoiler alert: It was not starvation. 剧透 反正不是饿死的
What do we got? 什么情况
Sorry, sorry. 对不起 对不起
You're the primary, you're in charge. 你是主管 你来问
Frank Patterson Frank Patterson.
58 years old, married, no children. 58岁 已婚 没有孩子
Wife found him this morning and called it in. 他妻子早上发现他死了然后报警
Any signs of forced entry or a struggle? 有没有强行闯入和挣扎的迹象
No. 没有
You sure about that? 你确定吗
Looks like maybe his belt 好像他的腰带
had a pretty epic struggle with his stomach. 和他的肚子挣扎得很紧啊
What are you thinking, Boyle? 你觉得呢 Bolye
- All ri...- I'm calling natural causes. - 好- 我说是自然原因
We got heart medicine over here, 这边有心脏药
home defibrillator. 家用除颤器
And a frequent customer gift basket 还有布鲁克林卫理公会心脏科
from the cardiac wing of Brooklyn Methodist. 送的常客礼物篮
This case is open and shut. 开 合 结案 这么明了的案子
Just like his mouth was, constantly. 就像他嘴一样 经常一开一合
That was my last fat joke. Okay? 这是我最后一个胖子笑话
Diaz, check and see if there's Diaz 去看看
any more meds in the bathroom. 浴室还有没有药
Boyle, see what you can find in the bedroom. Boyle 去卧室翻翻
I'll take the kitchen. 我去厨房
Yep, that's exactly what I was gonna say. 我正想这么安排呢
It's... it's so weird. 好诡异啊
He's so good at knowing 他真是很会猜测
what I'm gonna tell him to do, 我要他去做什么
he just does it. It's weird. 他就这样办到了 真诡异
Hey, sergeant. 警长
You know how you're really good at doodling? 你挺能涂鸦的嘛
I know you think you're complimenting me, 我知道你觉得你在夸我
but calling them doodles is an insult. 但是你说这些是"涂鸦"很侮辱人的
You a big fan of Picasso's doodles? 你很喜欢毕加索的"涂鸦"吗
Sorry. 对不起
Can you please draw a perp for me? 能不能帮我画个罪犯
The sketch artist is out sick 模拟画像师请病假了
and the Captain wants this done right away. 警监希望马上把这事儿搞定
He's in a bad mood. 他心情不好

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(神烦警探第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)