英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hi, ready to order? | 准备好点餐了吗 |
Do you have anything that's really special? | 你们有什么特色[菜]说来听听 |
Not according to my high school guidance counselor. | 我高中辅导员说我没有特色 |
I'll have the veggie plate. | 那我要个蔬菜拼盘 |
But instead of beets, I want kale. | 不要甜菜换甘蓝 |
And instead of broccoli, more kale. | 不要花椰菜再放点甘蓝 |
I want the veggies steamed. | 蔬菜要用蒸的 |
And instead of dressing, I want lemons. | 色拉调料改用柠檬代替 |
Don't you need to write this down? | 你怎么还不动笔记下来啊 |
I'm afraid if I start writing that down, | 现在只有心情写遗书 |
it'll turn into a suicide note. | 因为要被烦死了 |
I'm assuming this table's gonna have a lot more of those requests. | 我猜你们都会这么点餐吧 |
Yes, I could tell by the hats. | 没错看你们那帽就知道是事儿精 |
Earl, I have something new I want you to try. | 厄尔我有新东西想你尝尝 |
That's the exact same sentence | 正是因为这句话 |
that got me hooked on cocaine in the '80s. | 我才会在几十年前染上吸毒的恶习 |
It's my new cupcake flavor. | 我说的是蛋糕的新口味啦 |
Delicious dark chocolate the ladies can't help but love. | 女人无法抗拒的美味黑巧克力口味 |
I'm calling it "The Earl." | 我把它称为"黑伯爵厄尔" |
I know you got that right. | 说得好 |
Hi, I'm here. | 我来了 |
I was running late so I decided to hail a cab. | 本来我以为要迟到了想说打个的吧 |
And then I remembered I didn't have any money on me. | 然后才想起我没带钱 |
And then I remembered I didn't have any money at all. | 接着意识到我现在是两袖清风的穷光蛋 |
So I walked the whole way here. | 所以我不辞辛苦地走来上班 |
The apartment's three blocks away. | 我家到这里才隔三条街 |
Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
Three blocks and 15 "hola chicas" away. | 三条街外加十五声"哟呵妹子"那么远 |
Well, you can't be late again. | 你不能再迟到了 |
I'm already worried about me being late... | 我够烦我每个月迟到的... |
every month. | 大姨妈了 |
On my way here, a homeless man asked me for money. | 在我来的路上一位无家可归的流浪汉向我讨钱 |
完整版请点击 | |
And I told him that I usually always give, | 我跟他说通常我都会慷慨解囊 |
but that my father was indicted in a Ponzi scandal | 但我的父亲因为非法敛财而被起诉了 |
and I've lost my family fortune and my Manhattan townhouse, | 我们家产没了曼哈顿豪宅也没了 |
so I've been sleeping on a couch in Brooklyn, but, | 还得在布鲁克林区朋友家的沙发过夜 |
in spite of it all, I'm still optimistic | 尽管世事无常但我还是对于 |
that you and I will achieve success | 开小蛋糕店持乐观态度 |
in our exciting new cupcake business venture. | 并坚信未来将会取得成功 |
And look what he gave me! | 瞧看他给了我啥 |
You took money from a homeless man? | 你连流浪汉的钱都拐啊 |
I prefer to think of Bob near the bridge as our first investor. | 应该说是桥边的鲍勃入股投资才对 |
Pickup! Special sandwich. | 上菜特制三明治 |
I can think of even more special sandwich. | 我还想到一种更妙的三明治 |
You, me and the hot blonde giraffe. | 你我金发长颈鹿夹一起 |
Well, she recently lost her dignity, | 她破产后尊严全没了 |
so you might have a shot. | 搞不好她会愿意屈就 |
Hello today! | 今天好啊 |
I have nametag for you. | 我给你做了个名牌 |
Only your second day and look, nametag already. | 你才来第二天我就给你备好名牌了 |
As new owner, I am killing it. | 这新东家当的太牛逼了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Oh, it says "Carolin." | 上面写的是"卡洛淋" |
It's Caroline. With an "E". | 我叫卡洛"琳"是"王"字旁 |
I'm Caroline. | 我叫卡洛琳 |
As new owner, I am sucking it. | 这新东家当的太二逼了 |
Just put it on. | 你就挂着就是了 |
You can't tell an Asian he made a mistake. | 不能告诉亚洲人他犯了错误 |
He'll go in the back and throw himself on a sword. | 不然等会他就去拔剑自刎了 |
Thank you, Mr. Lee. | 谢谢你李老板 |
You may call me Han. | 你可以叫我憨 |
H-a-n. | 勇"敢"的"心" |
No trap in my name. | 好记不会错 |
I'm thinking we should take | 我在想我们可以迈出 |
the first step in our new cupcake business | 我们蛋糕事业的第一步了 |
by writing "Max's Homemade Cupcakes" | 就在优惠餐板上 |
up on the specials board. | 写上"麦克斯自制蛋糕"吧 |
No, I can't have my name up there. | 不行姐的大名不能张扬 |
Everyone I owe money to thinks I live in Seattle. | 我的债主们都以为我住在西雅图呢 |
Oh, we used to own Seattle. | 哎以前西雅图是我家的呢 |
Max, we've got to get the name out there. | 麦克斯你的名字一定得亮相 |
Create a buzz. | 制造名气嘛 |
Ooh, good idea! | 好棒好棒 |
Let's create a buzz. | 赶紧开始名气大作战 |
Exactly, in order to launch-- | 没错要想打开市场 |
I'm mocking you. | 我是在模仿你那傻样儿 |
When in doubt, I'm always mocking you. | 以后别怀疑我向来都是在嘲笑你 |
Seriously, Max. | 说真的麦克斯 |
This new cupcake business is our lifeline. | 这个蛋糕事业是我们的救生索 |
A way out for both of us. | 能助我们走上脱贫致富的道路呀 |
And I wanna thank you again for letting me move in. | 我还想再次感谢你让我搬进你家住 |
If there's anything I can do to help you-- | 如果有任何事我能帮得上忙的 |
You mean besides starting to wait on tables? | 是指除了招待客人以外的忙吗 |
I meant, anything I can do to help you | 我是说任何能帮你平复 |
through your breakup with Robbie. | 和罗比分手的难过心情的事 |
Oh. Thanks, but I'm fine. | 谢了我没事 |
And we're working. | 而且现在是我们工作时间 |
Well, one of us is. | 你不干活我还干呢 |
Are you sure you're fine? | 你确定你没事吗 |
'Cause I heard you crying last night. | 昨晚我听见你在哭 |
I don't cry. | 我才不哭 |
I sold my tear ducts to an organ bank for cash two years ago. | 早在两年前我就把泪腺拿去器官银行卖钱了 |
I was on the couch. | 当时我躺在沙发上 |
And I heard you crying alone in your bedroom. | 听到你在卧室里独自啜泣 |
Really? What did the crying sound like? | 真的吗那哭声听起来像啥样 |
Like... | 像这样... |
I wasn't crying. | 我不是在哭 |
Well, then what were you d-- | 那你是在干嘛... |
Oh! So none of my business. | 哎哟那事我管不着 |
That's right. | 正确 |
- And remember that.- Got it. | -麻烦记住这点-收到 |
In fact, let's just say that anything having to do | 事实上任何有关于 |
with my bedroom, my tables, or my life-- | 我卧室我桌子或我生活的事 |
you should stay away from. | 你最好都别多管闲事 |
完整版请点击 | |
Boundaries. Got it. | 界限明白 |
And please don't tell anyone at work | 而且千万不要告诉任何同事 |
I let you move into my apartment. | 我让你搬进我家住 |
That is one boundary we both don't want crossed. | 一说出去后果难以想象 |
Why? | 为什么 |
Hey, roomies. | 嗨同居"蜜"友 |
That's why. | 懂了吧 |
Hope those sheets are okay. | 希望你能睡得惯这床单 |
Oh, don't worry about it. | 不用担心 |
I know they're the best you could afford. | 我知道你就只能买这么好的了 |
Not really. The good ones are on my bed. | 其实不是更好的我自己用着呢 |
Max, that oven is so hot. | 麦克斯烤箱太热了 |
Could you do me a favor and open the back door? | 你能帮我开开后门吗 |
We've known each other two days | 我们才认识两天 |
and you're already asking for back door? | 你就想开我"后庭"啊 |
Dear God! | 上帝呀 |
I forgot you're Equestrian Barbie. | 我忘了你是骑师芭比 |
You came with a horse. | 买芭比还附赠马一只 |
No. | 不行 |
Out, horse, bad! Bad horse. | 出去小马不乖哦大坏马 |
Chestnut. | 栗宝 |
No need to yell, he's a champion. | 没必要嚷它它可是冠军马 |
Champion stink bomb. | 米田共臭度也是冠军 |
It's smelling pretty ripe out in that yard. | 整个院子臭味四溢 |
That's not Chestnut, that's Brooklyn. | 这不关栗宝的事布鲁克林本来就这味儿 |
Okay, well, I'm watching "The Champion" | 好吧我现在就看见"冠军马" |
drop some steaming hot "Brooklyn" right now. | 拉出几坨热气腾腾的"布鲁克林"呢 |
Max, I've been thinking about how you completely overreacted | 麦克斯对于把名字写在板子上这件事 |
to your name up on the specials board. | 我觉得你有点反应过大了 |
Do you think it's a fear of success? | 你觉得那是对成功的恐惧吗 |
I am too poor to have a fear of success. | 我穷到恐惧不起成功 |
At Wharton Business School, we learned | 我在沃顿商学院学过 |
that every new venture can bring up a certain amount of fear. | 但凡创业都会伴随着一定的恐惧 |
Is there any way to do a yelp review of Wharton Business School? | 我能去Yelp网上给沃顿点个差评之类的吗 |
Maybe you're having a hard time imagining | 或许因为没人相信过你和你的梦想 |
this cupcake business could ever even happen | 所以你才无法想象 |
because nobody ever believed in you or your dreams. | 这个蛋糕事业会有实现的一天 |
I'm guessing. | 我瞎猜的 |
I can make this happen, Max. | 我能帮你美梦成真麦克斯 |
For me, for you, for us. | 为了我为了你为了我们 |
Just keep making those amazing cupcakes. | 你就接着烘焙超好吃的小蛋糕 |
And I'll do the rest till you believe. | 其他我来做做到你相信为止 |
I believe everything you just said | 我"相信"你说的每一句话 |
and that children are the future. | 我也"相信"孩子是未来的主人翁 |
Max, it's me! | 麦克斯是我 |
I know it's you. | 我知道是你 |
You sleep with a knife under your pillow? | 你睡觉时枕头底下还藏把刀啊 |
It's the only home security system I can afford. | 这是我唯一付得起的家庭安保项目 |
And I'm a cutter. | 而且割腕儿童欢乐多嘛 |
I can't sleep on that couch. | 那沙发我睡不了 |
I think Ikea might be the Scandinavian word for sciatica. | 我想"宜家"是脊椎"移架"的意思吧 |
And there's weird sounds in the street. | 而且大街上有奇怪的声音 |
And I don't have my white noise machine. | 我也没带助眠白噪音机 |
Well, that's Puerto Rican noise. | 只是波多黎各街头艺人在瞎吹奏嘛 |
You'll get used to it. | 你听听就会习惯 |
Can I just lay down here and get a little sleep? | 我能躺在这睡一会儿吗 |
I don't even let the men I sleep with sleep with me. | 我的男人都不准在这睡 |
I can't get into your issues right now. | 你的心里毛病我现在没力医 |
I just need to sleep! | 我只是想睡觉 |
Fine, get in then. | 好吧钻进来吧 |
What is that? | 这是什么 |
Potato chips. I sleep-eat. | 薯片我边睡边吃 |
Cool ranch and bacon? | 清凉牧场培根味 |
Dude, they're delicious. | 拜托好吃到做梦也会笑 |
Because of your breakup with Robbie? | 跟人分手就得自暴自弃吗 |
Just get in. | 少废话快上来 |
I have to be in the city to babysit in five hours. | 我五个小时后得去市里给人看孩子呢 |
Oh, great, you're like a nightlight. | 天啊你就像盏灯 |
You're so blonde. | 金发亮得真晃眼 |
Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
Max, someone's in the living room. | 麦克斯有人进了客厅 |
Max, someone's in the bedroom! | 麦克斯有人进了卧室 |
Robbie! | 罗比 |
What's up, babe? | 怎么了宝贝 |
Robbie, what are you doing here? | 罗比你来这儿干嘛 |
We broke up. | 我们已经分手了 |
Still? | 还分着啊 |
Yes, still. You hit on me. | 没错还分着你调戏我 |
And then she caught you with someone else | 然后她还发现你和别人 |
in these very sheets. | 在这张床上滚床单 |
Which I'm hoping she washed. | 希望你洗过这床单了 |
Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
You blew me off 'cause you like the ladies. | 你跟我分手是因为你喜欢女人 |
Which is cool. I like the ladies, too. | 没关系我也喜欢女人 |
And right now, it's the two ladies I like. | 而现在床上的两个女人我都喜欢 |
Robbie, if I were gonna go lesbian, | 罗比如果我要玩百合情 |
she would be the last "les" I'd "bian." | 她是我最不可能"合"的那位 |
Listen, babe-- | 听我说宝贝 |
You really hurt her. | 你伤她很深 |
Stop. | 闭嘴 |
She sleep-eats trans fats thanks to you. | 都是你弄的她边睡边吃垃圾食品 |
Here, stuff all of these in your mouth. | 给把这些都塞进你嘴巴里 |
Got it, your thing. I'll be quiet. | 收到你的事我闭嘴就是了 |
Robbie, this isn't cool at all. | 罗比这样是不对的 |
Showing up here after what you did? | 你都做出那种事了怎么还有脸回来 |
You go, girl. | 说得好姐妹 |
I have something to say to you and you had better listen. | 我说的话你最好给我听清楚 |
What are you, the relationship ghost? | 你这算什么恋情背后灵吗 |
Robbie, just go! | 罗比你走吧 |
I can't say what I need to in front of the relationship ghost. | 在恋情背后灵面前事请不好谈 |
I'll call you to come get your stuff | 我会打电话叫你来拿东西 |
and we can talk then. | 到时候再谈吧 |
Leave the key. | 把钥匙留下 |
Straight up, Max, you're breaking my heart. | 坦白说麦克斯你伤了我的心 |
You're the only woman that I feel this way about. | 你是我唯一深爱的女人 |
Here. | 给 |
Ladies, I don't know what's going on here, | 女士们我不知道你们俩在搞啥 |
but it would've been a lot sexier if I was in it. | 要是有我一定更高潮迭起 |
Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
If you wanna talk, I'm here. | 如果你想倾诉我就在这儿 |
Can I get a hit off that? | 我能尝一口吗 |
You think these are good? | 你觉得这就算好吃吗 |
God, we're poor. | 天啊我们真穷 |
Morning! | 早安 |
It's a beautiful day. | 真是美好的一天 |
These shades belong down. | 这些帘子的职责就是遮挡阳光 |
From now on, think of me as a vampire | 从现在开始把我当作 |
without all the annoying marketing. | 不用看我行销的吸血鬼 |
Bad news. | 坏消息 |
A pipe broke in the street so the water's off. | 这街的水管坏了所以今天断水 |
Good news, when I went out to get us two coffees, | 好消息是我出去给咱俩买咖啡时 |
I spoke to Juan and Javier, two city workers. | 两个市政工人胡安和哈维尔告诉我 |
And they assured me the water'll be on no later than 3:00. | 最晚下午三点就会恢复供水 |
I also stopped at the health food store | 我还去健康食品店 |
and got us a fresh-squeezed juice to split. | 给咱俩买了一杯鲜榨果汁来分着喝 |
It's ginger-apple-strawberry. | 是生姜苹果草莓味的哦 |
That was the name of the hooker | 这屋子上一位租客的 |
who had this apartment before me. | 卖淫艺名就是这个 |
What is this? | 这是什么 |
From me. | 我给你的 |
It says "Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed last night." | 上面写道谢谢昨晚让我睡你的床 |
I prefer my usual cash on the bedside table. | 在我床头柜上留点钱我会更喜欢 |
When I went to the cute coffee place, | 我在那家可爱的咖啡店时 |
I spoke to the counter girl, Nabulangi-- | 我跟柜台的女孩娜不浪鸡聊了会儿 |
If someone named Nabulangi is making an appearance | 听以名叫娜不浪鸡的人开场的事情 |
in the first sentence, I have to sit down. | 请容我坐好再听 |
And she said her manager'll be in at 11:00. | 她说她的经理十一点会来店里 |
So I thought I'd chanel it up, | 所以我想我得换上香奈儿 |
walk on over there, | 然后美美地走到那儿 |
introduce myself and your fabulous cupcakes. | 介绍自己和你美味的小蛋糕 |
That's exactly what I was gonna do. | 我"真"的有打算这么做呢 |
I'm just gonna go say good-bye to Chestnut and get going. | 我去跟栗宝道个别就走 |
You know, having only one cute outfit | 跟你说哦只有一件见得人的衣服 |
takes hours off getting dressed. | 省了好几个小时的挑衣时间呢 |
Oh. That is a lot of fresh Brooklyn. | 哇外面好多新出炉的"布鲁克林" |
Morning, Chestnut. | 早安栗宝 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“破产姐妹”