She took a small sip of the hot tea to savor its delicate flavor.
她小口抿了一口热茶,细细品味其中的淡雅滋味。
Expreience the amazing cleaning power of vaccum cleaner.
体验真空吸尘器惊人的清洁能力。
Stray kitten rescued from drain pipe.
从下水管道营救受困的小猫.
last ditch
After the heavy rain, the ditch by the side of the road was filled with water.
暴雨过后,路边的战沟被水淹满了。
oh man my subscribe expired.
噢,大伙,我的订阅已经过期了
This is probably one of the best cod campaigns ever, really awesone story and amazing characters .
这也许是cod(使命召唤)中做的最好的战斗之一了,真的有非常棒的故事和深刻的人物。
Go back to sleep huh, it was just a nightmare.
再回去睡吧哈,这只是个噩梦。
Crazy floor optical illusion
让人惊叹的地板视觉欺骗
this is a perfect proof that When you get an intuition about something. it's the truth not just a suspicion.
这很好得证明了当你对一件事物有了强烈的直觉,那么你就不会单纯怀疑而是认为这是事实。
The most secure methods stashing money.
最安全藏匿钱钱的方法。
Bro has infinite bread.
这老兄有无穷无尽的面包
Guy attaches packing tape to the back of his friend's electric bike!
这个家伙用包装用的胶带贴在他朋友的电动车的后座上!
I lowkey thought the grandpa was about to leap 50 feet in the air and just abolutely monster dunk that ball.
我还很低调地以为那老爷爷要跳到50英尺高的空中,然后把球狠狠地灌篮。
the waiter was so humble and her reaction was great!
这个服务员真的很谦谦有礼,还有那个女孩的反应也很棒啊!
"Can man get pregnant"
"Yes"
that woman is a fxxing joke
“男士可以怀孕吗”
“是的”
这个女的真是个笑话.
"prosecute me, i will not shake"
起诉我把,我不会动摇的!
oh my, look at their enthusiam.
噢,我的天,看看她们的热情
Do you consider yourself to be a religous?
你认为你虔诚吗?
Mastering coconut: survival on an island.
掌握椰子:在岛屿生存中。
1.小口抿 sip
2.真空的 vacuum
3.走丢的 stray
4.抛弃|战壕 ditch
5.过期 expire
6.噩梦 nightmare
7.战场 campaign
8.视觉欺骗 optical illusion
9.藏起来 stash
10.无止境的 infinite
11.胶卷 packing tape
12.(身体心理)脆弱的 vulnerable
13.直觉 intuition
14.冲刺 leap
15.怀孕的 pregnant
16.起诉 prosecute
17.热情 enthusiam
18.谦逊的 humble
19.宗教上的 religous
20.椰子 coconut
part one (En to Cn)
Part two (Cn to En)
短文1: As she took a sip of her coffee, she realized that it tasted different than usual. She looked at the vacuum-sealed bag of beans and saw that it had expired two weeks ago. Despite feeling vulnerable, she decided to take a leap and try a new brand. She ordered a bag of coconut-flavored roast online and waited patiently for it to arrive. When it did, she eagerly opened the package with packing tape and brewed a cup. The aroma was divine, and she took another sip, savoring the rich taste. It was an optical illusion to think that she couldn't enjoy her coffee without the old brand. As she sat in her favorite chair, she felt a surge of enthusiasm. She realized that being humble and willing to try new things can lead to amazing discoveries.
1译文:当她喝了一口咖啡时,她意识到它的味道和平常不一样。她看了看真空密封的豆子袋,发现它两周前就过期了。尽管感觉很脆弱,她还是决定迈出一步,尝试一个新品牌。她在网上订购了一袋椰子味的烤肉,耐心地等待着它的到来。当它打开时,她急切地用包装胶带打开包装,冲了一杯。她又喝了一口,细细品味着那浓郁的味道。认为她没有老牌子就不能享受咖啡,这是一种错觉。当她坐在她最喜欢的椅子上时,她感到一阵热情涌上心头。她意识到,谦虚和愿意尝试新事物可以带来惊人的发现。
短文2: The stray dog wandered aimlessly around the park, sniffing at every tree and bush. It was clear that the animal was lost, and it made her heart ache. She approached the dog slowly, offering it a bowl of water. The dog cautiously approached and drank greedily. She knew she had to help it, so she decided to campaign online to find its owner. She posted a picture of the dog on social media, asking people to share the post. Within hours, she received messages from several people who claimed to know the dog's owner. They were able to locate the owner, who had been frantically searching for the dog. When they reunited, it was an emotional moment that brought tears to her eyes. She realized that sometimes all it takes is a small act of kindness to make a big difference in someone's life.
2译文:那只流浪狗在公园里漫无目的地游荡,嗅着每一棵树和每一丛灌木。很明显,那只动物迷路了,这让她心痛不已。她慢慢地走近狗,递给它一碗水。狗小心翼翼地走近,贪婪地喝着水。她知道她必须帮助它,所以她决定在网上发起活动,寻找它的主人。她在社交媒体上发布了一张狗狗的照片,希望人们分享这张照片。几个小时内,她收到了几个声称认识狗主人的人的信息。他们找到了狗的主人,他一直在疯狂地寻找这只狗。当他们团聚时,这是一个激动人心的时刻,使她热泪盈眶。她意识到,有时只需要一个小小的善举,就能给别人的生活带来很大的不同。
短文3: The pregnant woman was feeling uneasy as she drove down the dark road. She knew she shouldn't be out so late, but she had to pick up some items from her stash at the store. Suddenly, she hit a pothole and her car swerved off the road, landing in a ditch. It was a nightmare scenario, and she felt vulnerable and scared. But her intuition told her that she had to act quickly. She managed to get out of the car and call for help. The emergency services arrived promptly, and they were able to prosecute the cause of the accident. It turned out that someone had deliberately dug the ditch to cause an accident. Despite the trauma, she felt grateful to be alive and was reminded of the importance of staying safe and being cautious.
3译文:孕妇在黑暗的路上开车时感到不安。她知道她不应该这么晚还在外面,但她得从商店里拿一些她藏起来的东西。突然,她撞上了一个坑,她的车突然偏离了道路,落在沟里。这是一场噩梦,她感到脆弱和害怕。但她的直觉告诉她,她必须迅速行动。她设法从车里出来,大声呼救。紧急服务人员迅速赶到,他们能够起诉事故的原因。原来是有人故意挖沟来制造事故。尽管受到了创伤,她还是很感激自己能活下来,并意识到保持安全和谨慎的重要性。
我也看到了绿色的红玫瑰树
I see trees of green red roses too
我看到它们为我和你绽放
I see them bloom for me and you
我对自己说,这是一个多么美好的世界啊
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
我看到蓝色的天空和白色的云
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
光明幸福的白天,黑暗神圣的夜晚
The bright blessed day the dark sacred night
我对自己说,这是一个多么美好的世界啊
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
天空中彩虹的颜色如此美丽
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
也出现在过路人的脸上吗
Are also on the faces of people going by
我看到朋友们握手说你好
I see friends shaking hands saying How do you do
他们真的在说我爱你
They're really saying I love you
我听到婴儿的哭声,我看着他们长大
I hear babies cry I watch them grow
他们会学到比我多得多的东西
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
我对自己说,这是一个多么美好的世界啊
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
是的,我对自己说,这是一个多么美好的世界
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world