邪恶力量第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

邪恶力量第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
What happened that night 那晚发生的事
Take your brother outside as fast as you can! 赶快带你弟弟出去
Now, Dean! Go! 快 迪恩 快跑
What they witnessed 他们亲眼目睹
Mary! No! 玛丽 不
Sent two brothers 两兄弟
Dad is on a hunting trip... 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅
and he hasn't been home in a few days. 他好几天没回家了
On a quest for answers. 22 years later 从此踏上征途 22年后
I swore I was done hunting. 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了
I can't do this alone. 我一个人不行
No!
We've got work to do. 我们有活儿干了
完整版请点击
This is dad's single, most valuable possession 这是爸爸最最有价值的东西
Everything he knows about every evil thing, it is in here. 他所有知道的关于恶魔的东西都记载在这里面
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. 我觉得他想让我们继续他的工作
You know, saving people, hunting things. 你知道 拯救人类 猎杀恶魔
Family business. 家族事业
No. I gotta find Jessica's killer. 不 我得找出杀杰西卡的凶手

[图片上传失败...(image-92ebf5-1646439634754)]
[图片上传失败...(image-d4f911-1646439634754)]

This is the only thing I can think about. 这是我现在唯一想做的事
Sam, you know that we're gonna find dad, yeah? 萨姆 你知道我们会找到爸爸的 是吧
Yeah 是的
Okay, your turn. Truth or dare? 好了 轮到你了真心话还是大冒险
Truth. 真心话
Do you wanna make outwith Benjy Swartz? 你想和本杰·斯沃茨约会吗
-Dare. - Okay, lame. - 大冒险 - 那好吧
You have to... 胆小鬼你必须…
say "Bloody Mary" in the bathroom. 在浴室里说 镜子巫婆
Is that the bestyou can come up with? 这是你能想到的最好的主意
Who's Bloody Mary? 谁是 镜子巫婆
She's this witch. 她是个巫婆
I heard she was a ladykilled in a car crash. 我听说她死于车祸
It doesn't matter who she is. 她是谁不重要
Point is, if you say her name three timesin the bathroom mirror... 只要你在浴室里说三次 她的名字
she appears... 她就会出现… . -
and scratches your eyes out! 把你的眼睛挖出来
So why would anyone say it? 为什么没人提到这些呢
Because it isn't real. 因为那是假的
No turning on the lights. 别开灯
three times. 记住 要说三次哦
Bloody Mary. 镜子巫婆
This is so stupid. 这太愚蠢了
Bloody Mary. 镜子巫婆
Bloody Mary. 镜子巫婆
-Scared you. - You guys are jerks. - 吓着你了吧 - 你们太可恶了
Sorry, Daddy. 对不起 爸爸
GIRLSSorry, Mr. Shoemaker. 对不起 鞋匠先生
You so like him. 你这么喜欢他啊
Hey, geek.You guys having fun? 嘿 女孩们 玩的挺开心哦
You're out past curfew. 你们回来的太晚了
Thanks, Dad. 知道了 爸爸
Why, Sam? 啊 萨姆
No!
Why, Sam? Why, Sam? 萨姆 萨姆
Sam, wake up! 萨姆 醒醒
Take it I was having a nightmare. 我想我是在做噩梦
Yeah. Another one. 是的 一个接一个
Hey, at least l got some sleep. 嘿 至少我小睡了会
Sooner or later, we're gonna have to talk about this. 我们迟早得谈谈这个

[图片上传失败...(image-bb6c1f-1646439634754)]
[图片上传失败...(image-4dbf80-1646439634754)]

-We're here? - Yep. - 我们到了吗 - 是
Welcome to Toledo, Ohio. 恩 欢迎来到托莱多. -俄亥俄州
What do you thinkhappened to this guy? 你认为在这个家伙身上 到底发生了什么事
That's what we're gonna find out. 这正是我们要去查清楚的
Let's go. 来吧
-Hey. - Hey. - 嘿 - 嘿
-Can l help you? - Yeah, we're the... - 我能为你做些什么吗 - 恩 我们是
med students. 医学院的学生
-Sorry? - Oh, Doctor... - 对不起 - 噢 菲葛拉维奇
Feiklowicz didn't tell you? 医生没告诉你吗
We talked to him on the phone. He 我们和他在电话里谈过了
We're from Ohio State. 我们来自俄亥俄州
He's supposed to show usthe Shoemaker corpse. For our paper. 他让我们查看一下鞋匠的尸体 为了我们的论文
-Well, l'm sorry. He's at lunch. - Oh. - 喔 对不起 他现在在吃午饭 - 哦
Well, he said-Well, you know, it doesn't matter. 是这样 他说… . -这也没什么关系的
-You don't mind showing us the body? - Sorry, l can't. - 你可以让我们看看尸体吗 - 对不起我不能那么做
Doc will be back in an hour.You can wait for him, if you want. 他会在一个小时内回来 如果你们愿意 可以在这等他
An hour? Ooh. 一个小时 哦
We gotta be heading backto Columbus by then. 可我们得马上回哥伦布
Look, this paper's half our grade. 听着 伙计这个论文要占我们成绩的一半
-So if you don't mind helping us out-Look, man. - 你不会介意帮帮我们吧 - 伙计
No. 这不行
I'm gonna hit him in his face, I swear- 我想揍扁这家伙
Follow me. 跟我来吧
Dude, I earned that money. 兄弟 这可是我赢的钱
You won it in a poker game. 你打牌赢来的钱
Yeah. 是的
Now, the newspaper saidhis daughter found him. 报纸上说是他女儿找到他
She said his eyes were bleeding. 她说他的眼睛在流血
More than that.They practically liquefied. 不止那样 他的眼睛被溶化了
Any sign of a struggle? 有任何搏斗的迹象吗
-Maybe somebody did it to him? - Nope. - 或许是某人做的 - 不
Besides the daughter, he was all alone. 除了他的女儿就没别的人了
What's the official cause of death? 官方对于死亡的解释是什么
Doc's not sure.He's thinking massive stroke... 医生也不太确定 他觉得可能因为动脉瘤
maybe an aneurysm. 而导致大出血
Something burst up in there, that's for sure. 但可以肯定的是是脑内部被破坏了
-What do you mean? - lntense cerebral bleeding. - 你的意思 - 剧烈脑部出血
This guy had more blood in his skullthan anyone l've ever seen. 我从没看到别人的头颅上有他这么多的血迹
But the eyes.What would cause something like that? 但那双眼睛 是怎么回事呢
Capillaries can burst. 毛细血管会突然破裂
A lot of bloodshot eyeswith stroke victims. 很多人死的时候眼睛也流血
Yeah, you ever see exploding eyeballs? 恩 你是否曾经看过和这一样的眼睛吗
That's a first for me. 我也是头一回看见
But, hey, l'm not the doctor. 但是 我可不是医生
完整版请点击
Hey, think we could lookat the police report? 我们能看看警方的验尸报告吗
You know, for our paper. 你也明白的 这是为了我们的论文
I'm not really supposed toshow you that. 我真的不能把报告给你们看
Might not be one of ours.Might just be some freak medical thing. 可能不是恶鬼做的 只是比较奇怪的医学事件
How many times in Dad's long careerhas it been a freak medical thing... 那在老爸的常年的抓鬼工作中有哪次真是怪异的医学事件
and not some sign ofawful supernatural death? 而不是灵异鬼怪事件吗
Almost never. 好象从来没有
-Exactly. - All right. - 没错 - 那好
Let's go talk to the daughter. 让我们和他女儿谈谈
I feel like we're underdressed. 我们好象穿得不太合适
-You must be Donna, right? - Yeah. - 你一定就是唐娜 是吗 - 是的
-Hi. We're really sorry. - Thank you. - 嗨 我们真的对此很抱歉 - 谢谢你
I'm Sam. This is Dean. 我是萨姆 这是迪恩
We worked with your dad. 我们是你爸的同事
-You did? - Yeah. This whole thing... - 真的吗 - 是的 这整件事… . -
I mean, a stroke. 我觉得这是突然中风
-l don't think she really wants to talk. - lt's okay. l'm okay. - 我觉得她可能不想说起这些 - 没关系我没事
Were there ever any symptoms?Dizziness? Migraines? 事发之前有什么症状吗 有头昏眼花 偏头痛吗
No. 没有
-That's because it wasn't a stroke. - Lily, don't say that. - 是因为这根本就不是中风 - 莉莉 别乱说话
-What? - l'm sorry. She's just upset. - 什么 - 不好意思她有点心烦
No, it happened because of me. 不 这全是因为我
-Sweetie, it didn't. - Lily... - 亲爱的 不是那样 - 莉莉
why would you saysomething like that? 为什么你会这么说
Right before he died, l said it. 在他死前 我曾经说过
-You said what? - "Bloody Mary." - 你说了什么 - "血腥码丽"
Three times in the bathroom mirror. 对着浴室的镜子说了三遍
She took his eyes.That's what she does. 她拿走了他的眼睛 她的确是这样做的
That's not why Dad died.This isn't your fault. 但那不是爸爸致死的原因 这不是你的错
I think your sister's right, Lily. 我觉得你姐姐说的对 莉莉
There's no wayit could've been Bloody Mary. 根本就没血腥码丽这种东西
I mean, your dad didn't say it. 你父亲没那么说过
Did he? 是吗
No, I don't think so. 恩 我想也许我错了
The Bloody Mary Legend. 关于血腥码丽的传说
Dad ever find any evidencethat it was a real thing? 爸爸以前有找到过能证明这事的证据吗
Not that l know of. 据我所知没有
I mean, everywhere else... 我也知道 在其他地方
all over the country, kids play Bloody Mary... 这个国家的很多孩子都在玩血腥码丽这个游戏
and as far as we know, nobody dies from it. 据我们所知 没人因此而死
Maybe everywhere it's a story, but here it's actually happening. 也可能在其它地方那只是个故事
The place where the legend began? 但在这却真实地发生了
But according to the legend, the person who says 可能这是传说开始的地点
The person who saysyou-know-what gets it. 但根据传说那个…
-But here...Shoemaker gets it instead. - 但在这里是的 - 鞋匠没那么做却… . -
Right.
Never heard anything like that before. 从没听说这样的事
Still, the guy did dieright in front of the mirror. 而且这个人是死在镜子前面
And the daughter's right.The way the legend goes... 她小女儿话是对的 按传说来说的话
you-know-who scratchesyour eyes out. 你知道谁来挖走了你的眼睛
It's worth checking in to. 这值得一查
What are you doing up here? 你们在楼上做什么
We-We had to go to the bathroom. 我们… 我们想上厕所
Who are you? 你们是谁
Like we said downstairs, we work with Donna's dad. 就像我在楼下所说的我们和唐娜是父亲的同事
He was a day trader or something.He worked by himself. 可他只是一个销售员 他自己一个人工作

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(邪恶力量第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计)