英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I understand the need to blame someone | 我理解你需要为自己丈夫的垮台 |
For your husband's downfall, | 找个责任人 |
But I didn't release That sex tape to hurt you | 但我公布那盘情色录像 |
Or your family. | 并不是想伤害你或你家人 |
You should know, I was holding back. | 你应该明白 我当时也很犹豫 |
Mr. Childs, | 查尔兹先生 |
If you have something to show me, | 如果你还有什么要给我看的 |
Just do it. | 尽管来 |
Did you bury something? | 你有没有隐瞒什么 |
We all know what's going on here. | 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
Peter Florrick was a corrupt and convicted | 彼得·福瑞克是个腐败的 |
State's attorney. | 并且已经被定罪的州检察官 |
If evidence was buried, he buried it. | 即使有证据被隐瞒也是他隐瞒的 |
Alicia, i know this has been hard on you, | 艾丽西娅我知道这让你倍受煎熬 |
But you have to believe me, I'm innocent. | 但你得相信我我是清白的 |
Everybody shut up, and don't move! | 都不许乱叫不准乱动 |
What you staring at? | 看什么看 |
Get down! Kiss the floor! | 蹲下趴地上 |
Chicago P.D.! | 芝加哥警察 |
Don't move! | 不许动 |
Don't look at me! Get down! | 别看我趴下 |
Oh, come on. Talk about undue publicity. | 行了讨论一下不当宣传吧 |
You're telling me that didn't affect the jury pool? | 你们说这个对陪审员筛选没影响吗 |
No. I'm telling you it doesn't matter. | 不是现在说这个没用了 |
We don't have the time. | 没时间了 |
We have got...55 minutes | 我们只剩下55分钟 |
To get the brief to the county clerk. We're late, | 把辩诉状递交给郡政府递晚了的话 |
Clarence Wilcox stays on death row. | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯就只能待在死牢了 |
We can't risk it. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
We can't not risk it. | 我们不能不冒这个险 |
The undue publicity argument is the weakest | 不当宣传辩词是辩诉状里最为薄弱 |
Part of the brief. It needs more work. | 需要更多的润色 |
完整版请点击 | |
Which would be a problem | 要是不当宣传是辩诉状上的唯一论点 |
If it was the only part of the brief. | 那就会出现问题 |
We've got five other solid arguments in there | 可是我们还有其它5项充分的论点 |
To appeal wilcox's conviction. | 为威尔科克斯的已定罪名上诉 |
Let's ask Will. | 那问问威尔吧 |
He'll agree with me. | 他和我观点相同 |
Good, then it'll be settled. | 很好这就好办了 |
If it doesn't end up in the brief, | 如果不把这些写在辩诉状里 |
Will can't use it in oral argument, right? | 威尔也没办法口头辩论对不 |
This... This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
There's no time to write it. | 哪有时间重写 |
It'll mean open heart surgery on the brief! | 这可意味着得改头换面 |
This is odd. | 这是临时的 |
Yeah, we can compete tomorrow. | 我们可以明天争取 |
We think there's enough time | 我们认为还有足够的时间 |
To add another argument to the legal aid appeal, | 添加另一项论点发起法律援助上诉 |
But we have to move quickly. | 但是要快点行动 |
Quickly seems to be an understatement. | 这是一个保守的说法吧 |
The time cut up 5 P.M. | 最后期限是下午5点 |
There was a cable tv movie broadcasted | 在挑选陪审团前一周 |
A week before jury selection. | 有线台就开始播放这段影片 |
We believe it influenced the jury. | 我们认为这影响了陪审团 |
Why didn't legal aid pursue it? | 法律援助为什么没调查这个呢 |
We don't know. | 不知道 |
We found it two hours ago. | 2小时前我们才查出来 |
- Can you do it in 48 minutes? - Just. | -能在48分钟内完成吗-勉勉强强 |
You're the faster typist. | 你打字比较快 |
We need to get the cable viewership for Cook County. | 我们需要拿到库克有线台收视率 |
All right, i'm on it. | 好的我去查收视率 |
Undue publicity argument... | 不当宣传辩词... |
We're never gonna shove all this in before the deadline. | 我们在5点之前肯定做不完 |
Which one? | 哪一个 |
I got cable viewership from six years ago. | 我拿到了6年前的有线台收视率 |
Give me the numbers. | 把数据给我 |
It's not broken out by program. | 但录像不是以节目形式播放 |
What?! | 什么 |
We're not going to make it. | 我们不可能完成的 |
Damn. | 该死 |
Damn? Don't say damn. | 别说粗话 |
Shh! This is gonna take an hour. | 还需要1个小时 |
Go ask upstairs, ask him if he needs it. | 去楼上问问他需不需要 |
Give me a section. | 给我一部分 |
We're almost done with the tv movie argument, | 电视影片的辩词差不多快完工了 |
But we can't specify the saturation of the jury pool. | 但还无法摸清陪审团的态度 |
You don't have the ratings broken out? | 还没查到收视率吗 |
- No. - Okay. | -没有-好吧 |
We'll slip it into a friend of the court brief. | 那就当法庭之友辩诉状处理吧 |
Just submit what you have now. | 先把弄好的发过去吧 |
Legal aid couldn't handle the appeal. | 法律援助解决不了这票上诉 |
They gave it to us a week | 口头辩论前一周 |
Before oral arguments. | 他们就把这个甩给了我们 |
Interesting? | 这案子有趣吗 |
Clarence Wilcox. Apparently | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯在一家杂货店 |
Killed an off-duty cop in a store. | 堂而皇之杀死一名休班警察 |
He's been on death row for six years. | 被判六年死缓 |
Legal aid thinks he got an unfair trial. | 法律援助认为他受到了不公平审讯 |
But you know what the appellate courts think of technicals. | 但是你知道上诉法院会怎么处理吧 |
- They'll kill it?- Oh, yeah. | -驳回吗-对 |
Give me a section. | 给我一部分 |
Finished pages, hand them over now. | 完成的部分放到一起 |
You organize. | 你来整理 |
Don't give them to me. Hand them to him. | 别给我给他 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
There's a typo there. | 有个打错的 |
- No, no, no. - Shut up. | -不对不对不对-别说了 |
- There. - Shut up. | -那里-住嘴 |
Yeah, this is Cary Agos | 我是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的 |
At Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. | 凯里·艾格斯 |
We have a death row appeal coming to you... Now. | 我们有一个死囚讼案发给您正在发 |
Yeah, well, if you don't mind, I'd like to | 对不耽误你时间的话 |
Stay on the line and make sure you receive it. | 我想确定您收到之后再挂断 |
Damn! Wifi's low! | 该死无线信号好弱 |
完整版请点击 | |
Come on. | 快点 |
Come on... | 快啊 |
- Come on. - You're sure? | -快点-你确定 |
You don't see it? | 你没看到 |
Okay, good to know. Thank you very much. | 好吧收到就好非常感谢 |
People of the state of Illinois V. | 伊利诺斯州人民法院 |
Clarence Wilcox. | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯案开审 |
Mr. Gardener, we've read your brief, | 加德纳律师我们读过你的辩诉状 |
And we're now prepared for oral arguments. | 现在进入口头辩论阶段 |
You may begin. | 你可以开始了 |
Thank you, chief justice. | 谢谢法官大人 |
May it please the court. | 请允许我做以下陈述 |
Six years ago, | 六年前 |
Clarence Wilcox, | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
A 24yearold Chicago man | 24岁芝加哥人 |
Was arrested for the murder of a plainclothes officer | 因在芝加哥南部抢劫一间杂货店 |
During the robbery of a grocery store in south chicago. | 杀害一名便衣警察而被捕 |
It is our contention that | 我们的论点是 |
Clarence Wilcox did not receive a fair trial. | 克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯没受到公平的审判 |
He has spent the last six years on death row due... | 他在过去六年呆在死囚牢房里 |
Mr. Gardener, | 加德纳律师 |
Please explain your undue publicity arguments. | 请解释一下你关于不当宣传的论点 |
Yes, your honor. | 是法官大人 |
It is our contention that Clarence Wilcox... | 我们认为克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯 |
How is it different from the Scott Peterson appeal? | 这跟斯科特·彼得森一案有什么不同 |
It also involved a TV movie released prior to jury selection. | 同样涉及在挑选陪审团前给其放映电影 |
Yes, well, your honor, | 好吧法官大人 |
In that case, | 在那案中 |
The TV movie didn't show | 那部影片并没有 |
The Peterson character murdering his victim. | 彼得森杀害被害人这一幕 |
In Cop Killer, | 但在《嗜警狂人》里 |
Our client is seen shooting the victim. | 却有我们的当事人被目击射杀受害人 |
Thank you, Mr. Gardener. | 谢谢加德纳先生 |
That was a nice last-minute Hail Mary with the TV movie. | 还好在最后一分钟搞定了电视影片 |
Judges love novelty in arguments. | 法官喜欢新鲜的论据 |
Think you can you get a preview on the decision? | 你认为你预见到最终结果了 |
Let's see what I can find out, | 看看我能发现什么吧 |
But don't get your hopes up. | 但不要抱太大希望 |
95% of automatic appeals are rejected out of hand. | 百分之九十五的例行上诉都会被拒绝 |
Good job. | 干得好 |
Excuse me, miss? | 打扰一下小姐 |
Uh, sorry to bother you, but my name is Patrice Wilcox. | 抱歉打扰我是帕特里斯·威尔科克斯 |
I'm Clarence's wife. | 克拉朗斯的妻子 |
Oh, of course. I'm so sorry. I'm Alicia Florrick. | 是的抱歉我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
Do you know why Clarence wasn't in court today? | 你知道克拉朗斯为什么今天没上庭吗 |
Why? | 什么 |
Well, during automatic appeal, | 在例行上诉时 |
The defendant's not usually seated. | 被告一般不会出席 |
Didn't someone tell you? | 这没有人告诉你吗 |
So you're his new lawyers then? | 那你是他的新律师 |
No. Legal aid didn't have the staff to argue the appeal | 不法律援助没有人手能上诉辩护 |
So we're on temporarily. | 所以我们只是暂代 |
Because you never said anything about Clarence‘s innocent. | 但你从未提起克拉朗斯是无辜的 |
Yes. Unfortunately, that wasn't the point of this appeal. | 是的但实际上这不是上诉的重点 |
It was whether some mistake was made in the law. | 那是关于审判过程是否公正 |
Isn't it a mistake in the law if he didn't do it? | 要是他并没犯案这算是审判公正吗 |
If he was with me that night? | 如果他那晚跟我在一起呢 |
Have you ever even met him? | 你见过他吗 |
And you're arguing for his life. | 而你却在为他作生死辩护 |
I want you to have this. | 我想给你这个 |
That's the last time he held his daughter. | 这是他最后一次抱他的女儿 |
We lost the appeal. | 我们上诉失败 |
What? | 什么 |
When? How do you know? | 什么时候你怎么知道 |
The chief justice's clerk. | 首席法官的助理 |
He sets up time for writing opinions. | 他另排了时间来写报告 |
It was an easy no. | 答案很简单失败 |
I thought we had it. | 我以为我们成功了 |
To be honest, I did, too. | 老实说我也以为是 |
So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在要怎么做 |
Go back to the office. | 回办公室去 |
Well, about the case. | 好吧关于那案子 |
The case? It's not ours. It's legal aid's. | 那案子那不是我们的是法律援助 |
Actual innocence? | 确实无罪 |
Yes. | 对 |
We lost the automatic appeal. | 我们例行上诉失败了 |
Now you want to appeal on actual innocence? | 现在你又想以他确实无罪上诉 |
I read the trial record. | 我看过审判记录 |
Defense never put his wife on the stand. | 辩方从未传召他妻子上庭 |
She was his only alibi, and the jury never heard from her. | 她是他唯一的人证但陪审员没理会她 |
Because wives lie. | 因为妻子都会撒谎 |
I can't believe I'm having to tell you this. | 我不敢相信这要我来告诉你 |
And she had priors. | 她有前科 |
I read the trial record, too. | 我也读了庭审记录 |
Juvenile priors. | 少年时的前科 |
Oh, well, then, those don't count. | 好吧那不算 |
What am I missing here? | 我还漏了什么 |
When I worked at the state's attorney's office, | 我在州检察官办公室工作时 |
We called these "appeals by hunch." | 我们管这叫"直觉上诉" |
This guy had his trial, | 这个男人进行了审判 |
An expensive trial. | 一场昂贵的审判 |
He killed a cop. | 他杀了一个警察 |
- Allegedly. - No. | -被指控为-不 |
12 jurors, strong and true, found him guilty. | 十二个陪审员强烈肯定他有罪 |
That means not allegedly. | 这说明这不单单只是指控 |
That means he killed a cop. | 这说明他确实杀了一个警察 |
You know, sometimes | 你知道的有时候 |
People with cute daughters and sweet little wives | 一个有着可爱女儿和体贴妻子的人 |
Do bad things. | 也会做坏事 |
Sometimes very bad things. | 有时候还是非常坏的事 |
I'm not helping you on this one. | 这回我不会帮你 |
Suit yourself. | 随你喜欢 |
Cary wants to take a week on Clarence Wilcox. | 凯里想花一周来调查克拉朗斯的案子 |
See if there's any foundation for an evidentiary appeal. | 看能否找出什么论证来提出上诉 |
On actual innocence. | 以"确实无罪"的名义 |
We think It's a good idea for a week. | 把一周时间花在这上面不错 |
It's good promotable work. | 这工作可以提升我们的形象 |
And, not to sound too cynical, | 不是我说话刻薄 |
But it burns off the hours | 这正好可以抵消 |
We owe the pro bono consortium. | 我们欠公益财团的时间 |
So you two up to doing this? | 你们俩准备好了吗 |
You did a good job on the Wilcox brief. | 克拉朗斯一案的辩诉状你们做得不错 |
Bree sings your praises as a team. | 布瑞直夸你们有团队精神 |
Sure. | 当然 |
Why not? | 有何不可 |
What? It's a good cause. | 怎么啦这是好事 |
I'm just trying to fit this into the fuller Cary picture. | 这事让我对你有了全新的认识 |
Hey, there aren't that many generations left. | 嘿一共就那么几代人 |
You've taken the greatest generation, the lost generation, | 你已经占了黄金一代迷失的一代 |
The pepsi generation, so what do we have left? | 百事一代还有什么 |
The surprise generation? | 惊喜的一代吗 |
So, surprise. | 所以我就给你个惊喜 |
No. Look, the truth is, | 不开玩笑了其实 |
His wife came up to me yesterday with his daughter-- | 昨天他的妻子带着女儿来找我 |
--Really cute, you know-- and gave me this. | 给了我这个那小女孩真可爱 |
What? It meant something to me. | 怎么啦这让我挺感动的 |
Oh, wow. | 哇哦 |
You think she has a car full of them? | 会不会她满车都是这照片 |
Hey, it worked. We're on it. | 至少这招管用我们就上钩了 |
I'm kind of liking her more now. | 我对她更有好感了 |
Oh, Mrs. Florrick, | 福瑞克夫人 |
Thank you so much for doing this. | 真是太感谢了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Would you have pursued it if I hadn't given you pictures? | 要是我没给照片你们会追查下去吗 |
That's what I said. | 我就说嘛 |
What, do you hand these out like party favors? | 你以为这是派对小礼物可以随便发吗 |
Lawyers tend to forget he's a person. | 律师常常忘了他也是人 |
Look, I love my husband. | 我爱我丈夫 |
He's innocent, and I know | 他是无辜的我知道 |
He's innocent, and I would do anything for him. | 他是无辜的为他我任何事都愿意做 |
Anything. | 任何事 |
- Patrice, how are you doing? - Good. | -帕特里斯你好吗-很好 |
I just wanted to introduce you. | 我刚想给你们介绍 |
Josh Baldwin. | 乔希·鲍德温 |
Hey. Cary Agos. nice to meet you. | 你好凯里·艾格斯幸会 |
Alicia Florrick. | 艾丽西娅�·福瑞克 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”