英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
♪ Try to keep my head above it the best I can ♪ | ♪我要努力挺过这一关 ♪ |
♪ That's why here I am ♪ | ♪所以我才在这里 ♪ |
♪ Just waiting for this storm to pass me by ♪ | ♪等着暴风雨经过 ♪ |
♪ And that's the sound of sunshine ♪ | ♪聆听阳光的声音 ♪ |
♪ Coming down ♪ | ♪从空中洒下 ♪ |
♪ And that's the sound of sunshine ♪ | ♪聆听阳光的声音 ♪ |
Hey. I thought I saw you sneak in. | 我就说看到你溜进来了 |
- You look nice. - Thanks. So do you. | -你这身很好看-谢谢你也是 |
Oh, yeah. I was at a party at Bloomberg's. | 当然我去参加布鲁伯格的派对了 |
But you came here to be with your "News Night" Family at midnight. | 但你赶回来和节目组大家庭一起过午夜 |
Well, near them, anyway. | 看着他们过而已 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Can I ask a favor? - Yeah. | -能求你件事吗-什么事 |
Can Wade have two minutes with you? | 韦德能跟你说两句话吗 |
He's got some facts he wants to share. | 他有事实要跟你说 |
- Sure. - You don't mind? | -可以-你不介意 |
No problem. | 不介意 |
Wade? | 韦德 |
- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year. | -新年快乐-新年快乐 |
Oh, and Jim's putting together the packet of stories you asked him to. | 吉姆在整理你要的新闻事件 |
You wanna give it five minutes a night next week? | 下周每晚抽出五分钟来报道如何 |
- Let's look at the stories first. - Done. | -先看看故事再说-好的 |
I'll leave you guys alone. | 你们聊吧 |
- How have you been? - I've been good, thanks. | -最近还好吗-很好谢谢 |
And I appreciate you taking a minute. | 感谢你抽出时间来见我 |
What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
You know I'm an assistant US attorney for the southern district, right? | 你知道我是纽约南区的助理检察官 |
Yeah. | 知道 |
Well, right now, my job's prosecuting financial crime. | 我现在的工作是打击金融犯罪 |
Well, you know, Wade, feel free to start any time. | 韦德欢迎你随时开始 |
You've been pretty rough on us. | 你可没少难为我们 |
Countrywide? Well, I don't know what to tell you. | 国家金融服务公司吗我该怎么说你 |
You've got guys flooding the market with bad mortgages, | 你们的起诉对象在市场上疯狂放贷 |
lying to investors, making billions of dollars, | 欺骗投资者牟利数十亿 |
but most incredibly, discussing it by email. | 居然还是通过电邮来密谋 |
I don't mean to insult you, man, | 我无意羞辱你 |
but how do you not get a fraud conviction? | 给他们定欺诈罪有那么难吗 |
Right there's what I'm talking about. | 这正是我要说的 |
This is the half of the story you're leaving out. | 我知道这故事的另一半 |
- Are you ready for me to blow your mind? - Sure. | -想听点猛料吗-来吧 |
- Bigfoot's real. - No, it's not. | -大脚怪是真的-才不是 |
北美洲民俗学中的一种未知灵长类生物又名"野人" 许多人声称见到过大脚怪 | |
- Did you say... - Bigfoot is real. | -你居然...-大脚怪是真的 |
- No, it's not. - Listen to me, skeptismo. | -才不是-听我说怀疑论者 |
There are 1.7 million known species on the planet, | 地球上有170万种已知生物 |
and biologists estimate | 生物学家估计 |
this represents only a quarter of the total species on the planet. | 这只是地球物种总数的四分之一 |
The other three quarters are microscopic. | 其余四分之三都是微生物 |
- How do you know? - I don't know. | -你怎么知道-我猜的 |
But if the other three quarters were Bigfoot, | 但如果那四分之三都跟大脚怪一样 |
they wouldn't be hard to see. They'd be walking up and down the street. | 就应该不难找满大街都是才对 |
We're gonna step slowly away now. | 大家静静地散开吧 |
Don't mention this to anyone unless you know them really well. | 这事儿不是熟人千万别说 |
And even then. | 熟人也别说 |
Pandas were thought to be a myth until 1869. | 熊猫直到1869年才被承认 |
Gorillas were thought to be a myth until 1902. | 大猩猩直到1902年才被承认 |
The giant squid was thought to be a myth until 2004. | 巨型乌贼直到2004年才被承认 |
- What's up? - Maggie, listen to me. | -聊什么呢-玛姬听我说 |
Apex predators... | 顶级掠食者 |
species at the top of the food chain... | 也就是食物链最顶端的物种 |
have the smallest numbers and move in the tiniest packs. | 它们总数最少群聚数量也少 |
Is this Bigfoot? | 你说的是大脚怪吗 |
Species diversity is greatest in the rain forests. | 物种多样性在热带雨林中尤为明显 |
Stop. Just don't even... stop. | 停别提...闭嘴 |
What are you doing? | 你又在干什么 |
Trying to work. | 努力工作 |
Do you see there's a party happening around you? | 你看得出来大家在开派对吧 |
I'm okay. | 我无所谓 |
Sometimes it's hard to tell who the biggest nerd in the office is. | 真不知道你俩谁的书呆子气更重 |
Could there be an apex predator primate... | 会不会有这么一种顶级掠食灵长类... |
Not today, though. | 今天是不会了 |
Kaylee. | 凯莉 |
You guys haven't met Kaylee yet. | 你们还没见过凯莉吧 |
Is this a new girlfriend? | 是你的新女友吗 |
Girlfriend's a strong word. | "女友"这词太正式了 |
Really? | 是吗 |
- Hey, baby. - Hey. | -你好宝贝-你好 |
-Get me drunk. - Done. | -把我灌醉-没问题 |
- Come on, join the party. - I will. | -来玩吧-我会的 |
I just want to finish this for Will. | 等我把威尔布置的任务完成 |
What is it? | 什么任务 |
Stories we missed this year or didn't give enough attention to. | 这一年我们忽视了或没有足够重视的事件 |
- Want some help? - Sure. | -要帮忙吗-好啊 |
Yeah, take this stack here and anything you think is... | 这一摞给你找出你认为... |
- Anything we missed. - Or didn't give enough attention to. | -忽视了的-或没有足够重视的 |
Bigfoot's real and I don't think anyone reported it. | "大脚怪是真的"还没人报道过 |
- Hey, Don. - Circle it. | -唐-标记一下 |
You look really nice tonight. | 你今晚真美 |
- Yeah? - God, definite... yes. | -真的吗-绝对是真的 |
Yeah. Definitely. | 真的绝对的 |
Yeah, I don't mean to be... | 我没打算要... |
Shoot, Don's here. | 该死唐来了 |
- I'm sorry. - It's no problem. I was almost done. | -抱歉-没事反正我也快弄完了 |
Well, don't, you know... | 那个也别... |
- take a couple hours off. - I will. | -休息一会儿-我会的 |
Will you? | 真的会吗 |
'Cause it's a party. Have you ever been to one? | 这可是在开派对你去过派对吗 |
I have been to over three of them. | 去过至少三个呢 |
Maggie. | 玛姬 |
See you later. | 一会儿见 |
Oh, man. Look at you. | 天哪看看你 |
You look at me. | 看看我 |
I had to get a crew off the clock. Did I miss anything? | 我刚才赶着做节目错过什么好戏没 |
Neal won't rest until he gets Will to do a story on Bigfoot. | 尼尔不依不饶地想让威尔报道大脚怪 |
Did Bigfoot do something? | 大脚怪干了什么吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
Bigfoot can't do anything. He's not real. | 大脚怪什么也干不了它根本不存在 |
That's what they said about the moon landing. | 当年大家还说登月是假的呢 |
I believe you've had a cocktail. | 你鸡尾酒喝多了吧 |
Men have cocktails. | 男人就该喝鸡尾酒 |
Carrie Bradshaw has drinks. | 凯莉·布雷萧那样才喝烈酒 |
Nope, the other way around. | 才怪恰恰相反 |
Doesn't matter. I'm fun Don tonight. | 无所谓今晚我是欢脱唐 |
I love fun Don. | 我爱欢脱唐 |
Where have I seen this dress before? | 我见过这裙子 |
On Lisa. | 利萨的 |
She let me raid her closet. | 我洗劫了她的衣柜 |
I think you should never take it off. | 你应该永远穿着它 |
Except when you take it off. | 除了你不穿衣服时 |
Now, speaking of your roommate, I had a great idea. | 说到你的室友我有个好主意 |
- Soundproofing her bedroom? - Mmm, fixing her up with Jim. | -给她那屋贴上隔音板-撮合她和吉姆 |
Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
I feel like I owe him one. | 我欠他个人情 |
Then why would you unleash Lisa on him? | 那你还拿利萨攻他 |
They'll get along. | 他们会合得来的 |
She works in a boutique. | 她卖女装的 |
- Here she is. Lisa. - Wait, don't. | -她来了利萨-别这样 |
This is the worst fix-up ever. | 这是有史以来最烂的牵线了 |
I'm not talking about having him take a bride. | 又没让他娶她 |
- I'm talking about... - Getting him laid. | -只是...-让他有妞陪 |
- starting off the new year with a bang. - ...with a bang. Yeah. | -让他能够炮迎新年-炮迎新年 |
You see what I did? | 心有灵犀呀 |
- You made it. - Yeah. | -你来了-是啊 |
Am I wearing a huge sign that says dateless on New Year's Eve? | 我身上是不是写着"除夕夜没有伴" |
No, but that dress sends a message loud and clear. | 没有但这裙子传递着很强的信号 |
Do I look slutty? | 我穿得很放荡吗 |
- Absolutely. - No. Don! | -非常-不会唐 |
In the best way. | 我是夸你 |
I wasn't going for slutty. I was going for... | 我没想放荡我是... |
♬如果你想要我压制不住欲火 ♬ | |
♬宝贝你就快点告诉我 ♬ | |
I like Rod Stewart. | 我是斯图尔特粉 |
Yeah. So, I've got a guy for you. | 是啊我给你介绍个小伙 |
- No, you don't. - A guy here? | -不要-在这儿吗 |
- Yeah. - No. | -对-不对 |
Is it another loser that doesn't have a date on New Year's Eve? | 跟我一样除夕夜没有伴的衰人吗 |
- He's not a loser. - Yes, he's a huge loser. | -不是衰人-是个大衰人 |
- What the hell is going on? - What the hell is going on? | -怎么回事-怎么回事 |
She works in fashion, Don. | 她搞时装的唐 |
No offense, Lis. | 没有冒犯的意思 |
I don't even know what I'm supposed to be offended by. | 我都不知道哪里冒犯我了 |
But I can talk about other things. I don't have to talk about fashion. | 我也能聊其它话题不是只懂时装 |
- I know you can. - Give me a topic. | -我相信你-给我个话题 |
What's happening with the Greek debt crisis? | 希腊债务危机 |
There's a huge crisis in Greece. | 希腊陷入危机 |
- They're in a lot of debt. - See? | -欠了很多债-瞧 |
Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
That's more than most people know. | 她比一般人知道的都多 |
You see the guy over there? | 看到那边的小伙了吗 |
The cute, sweet-looking puppy dog guy | 那个表情憨乎乎的 |
- with the stupid look on his face? - He is cute. | -可爱呆萌的小狗狗-很可爱嘛 |
- Why is he working? - He has a job. | -他怎么还在工作-他有活要忙 |
So right there, he's a leg up on your usual diet. | 单凭这点就强过你以往的对象了 |
His name's Jim Harper. He's a senior producer. | 他叫吉姆·哈珀高级制片人 |
He's a bright guy. | 他人很聪明 |
He's not the creative director for an imaginary Internet start-up. | 不是那种幻想着靠网站发家致富的人 |
- He calls his mother. - I'm sure he's nice, | -他还很孝顺-我相信你 |
but I don't think I'm in the mood for a fix-up. | 可我现在没有约会的心情 |
- Why not? - I don't know, I'm just coming off a relationship. | -为什么-我才刚结束了一段感情 |
Of 10 days. I've bought milk before your relationship started | 才谈了十天我买的牛奶都还没过期 |
that was still good to drink after it ended. | 你们就已经分了 |
I don't think so. | 哪有 |
No, it's true. I can show you the milk. | 是真的牛奶为证 |
She doesn't need to be fixed up, honey. | 她不需要牵线亲爱的 |
I didn't say that she needed to be fixed up. | 我没说她需要牵线 |
It's 10 minutes before midnight. | 再过十分钟就到午夜了 |
No guy wants to be fixed up 10 minutes before midnight. | 没人想在午夜前十分钟被撮合 |
Besides, I'm not his type. I can tell. | 再说我能看出来我不是他的菜 |
You're everybody's type. You're the girl next door. Let's go. | 你是大众情人邻家女孩跟我来 |
Next door to what? | 邻着哪儿的家 |
Jimmy Olsen. | 吉姆·奥尔森 |
That nickname's really gonna stick, huh? | 这绰号看来是甩不掉了啊 |
It has endured. It's a compliment. | 经久不衰我这是夸你 |
Jimmy Olsen was a go-getter. | 吉姆·奥尔森很勤快呢 |
Yeah, but strictly speaking, he was a photojournalist. | 但严格来讲他只是个拍照的 |
In fact, when DC Comics first introduced... | 而且他在DC漫画中首次出场... |
Yeah, shut up. This is Maggie's roommate Lisa. | 闭嘴这是玛姬的室友利萨 |
Oh, hey. It's nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
- Nice to meet you, too. - I've heard a lot about you. | -我也是-她常提起你 |
I've heard a lot about... not a lot. | 她也常...不怎么 |
Maggie's... she's mentioned you once, I think. | 玛姬...提过你一次 |
Lisa went to Parsons | 利萨毕业于帕森设计学院 |
and she works at a very high-end boutique in the Village. | 现就职于格林威治村的一家高档女装店 |
Nice. | 不错啊 |
So why don't you take Lisa out onto the terrace | 不如你带利萨去天台走走 |
where you can watch one million people in Times Square | 能俯瞰几百万人挤在时代广场 |
waiting for the world's biggest nonevent? | 翘首期盼新年屁事 |
Maggie and I are going to get some drinks and we'll meet you out there. | 我和玛姬去拿点喝的天台上见 |
- Jim has to work. - Not at 11:50 on New Year's Eve. | -吉姆还有工作-不差这十分钟 |
Grab some coats. | 穿上外套 |
- Tess. - Yeah? | -特丝-怎么 |
Kill me. Kill me now. | 杀了我快杀了我 |
- Do it now. - Huh? | -现在就杀了我-啥 |
Congress cut our investigations to 20% of what they promised. | 国会把允诺的调查费用降到20% |
We were supposed to get 165 million. | 我们本应拿到1.65亿 |
But after rolling over to the GOP, they only gave us 30. | 共和党控制国会后只给了我们三千万 |
- How's it going in here? - Good. | -谈得如何-不错 |
Wade says the House cut 80% of the DOJ's budget | 众议院将司法部用来打击金融犯罪的预算 |
to fight financial crime. | 砍掉了80% |
He was just telling me. | 他刚说了 |
For every one of me the Justice Department can hire, | 司法部雇一名我这样的律师 |
the banks can hire 20 and afford to stay in litigation forever. | 银行就能雇20个无限期地拖延诉讼 |
You think Big Tobacco throws money at this shit? | 别以为只有烟草三巨头在往里边砸钱 |
Meet Goldman. Meet Lehman. | 还有高盛雷曼兄弟 |
Meet B of A and meet Countrywide. | 美国银行国家金融服务公司 |
Honey, are you saying the | 亲爱的你的意思是 |
United States of America is getting out-lawyered? | 美利坚合众国缺律师了吗 |
Don't call him honey. It makes me crazy. | 别叫他亲爱的听着难受 |
I didn't say that. It came out of my mouth. Just words. | 不是我说的话自己蹦出来的 |
Yes, we are getting out-lawyered. | 没错我们缺律师 |
That is a story we're missing. | 这正是我们忽略了的故事 |
- Let me talk to Mac a second. All right? - Great. | -让我跟麦肯单独谈谈-当然 |
- I'll be outside. - Great. | -我在外面等你-好的 |
You can't have your boyfriends lobbying me to go easier on them. | 别让你的男友们来劝我放水 |
Hang on, he wasn't lobbying for you to go easier. | 等等他不是在劝你放水 |
He was pitching a story. | 他是给你提供故事 |
I've got a staff of paid professionals to do that. | 我有专人负责提供故事 |
Mostly by using inside sources like Wade. | 专人也需要内部线人比如韦德 |
And it's not boyfriends. It's one boyfriend. | 另外没有"们"就一个男友 |
- So he's your boyfriend? - I guess he is. | -那他确实是你男友-我想是的 |
I mean, that's what you call him? | 你就这么叫他吗 |
I call him Wade. | 我叫他韦德 |
- When you introduce him, do you say... - Yes! | -你向别人介绍时管他叫-是的 |
How do you introduce the Netflix queue of crazy divorced women | 你又怎么向别人介绍与你共度良宵的 |
with digitally remastered breasts you spend your nights with? | 那一丛丛胸怀大器的离婚疯女人 |
You see anyone with me right now? | 你看我现在有伴儿吗 |
Of course not. If you'd asked someone out on New Year's Eve, | 现在当然不会若是除夕夜约人 |
that would mean you were in a real relationship. | 就表示你对感情是认真的 |
Oh, please. Tell me more about real relationships. | 拜托多教教我什么叫对感情认真 |
I'm not keeping myself in jail anymore. | 我不要再把自己困在牢笼中了 |
- What does that mean? - He's my boyfriend. | -什么意思-他是我的男友 |
We're serious. I want a partner. | 我们是认真的我想有个伴侣 |
That is so romantic. I'd set it to music. | 真浪漫应该配上音乐 |
- Look. - I'm glad you're letting yourself out of jail. | -听我说-我很高兴你终于解脱牢笼了 |
- I meant... - You owe it to yourself. | -我是说-这是你应得的 |
Congress defunded the DOJ on financial crime. | 国会撤走了司法部打击金融犯罪的资金 |
I thought you'd want to hear that. | 我以为你会想知道 |
I did. | 没错 |
Come on out to the party. | 出来参加聚会 |
I will. | 我会的 |
All right. | 好吧 |
"大苹果" \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h喜迎2011 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“新闻编辑室”