越狱Season 1-Episode 7: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2

Season 1, Episode 7: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2

 

 

-Pope: Belick, get those guys in line 

guy: (男)人,家伙

Belick 让那些家伙站好 

-Berwick: get them the information 

information: 通知

叫他们排好队 

go on back in? 

我们进去吗? 

-Pope: Not yet

现在还不行 

we cut the water about an hour ago 

一小时前我们把水切断了 

the stick alone should drive them out of there 

stick: 棍棒 drive: 驱使

他们会憋不了多久的 

-Berwick: you think that can get work? 

work: 奏效

你觉得这会有用吗? 

-Pope: no, but it's a privity call 

privity: [法律](对同一权利或财产)有合法利益的人之间的关系;当事人关系

不知道但这是教科书做法 

-Pope: we all gonna do this by the book 

gonna=going to: 将会

我们都得按规定办事 

special change we have everybody got out of there, we'll get them hurt 

special: 特别的 change: 改变

这是大家都能平平安安的最佳方法 

it's the warden, what's happening there 

warden: 典狱长

我是狱长里面怎么了? 

- Prisoner: we got some demands

demand: 要求

你得答应我们一些条件 

-John: tell them we need the air pipe on? 

告诉他我们需要空调 

- Prisoner: we need the AC 

 AC= alternating current: 交流电

我们还要恢复电源 

-John: we got a hostage, the new guard 

hostage: 人质 guard: 警卫,看守

我们有人质那个新来的 

-Berwick: to find out he is not there 

查一下谁在里面 

they got bob 

他们胁持了bob 

-John: the girl doctor, telling them we got her 

还有那个女医生跟他说在我们手上 

- Prisoner: why don't you do it? 

shoot: 射击

你怎么不自己说? 

-John: I don't want to be shot

我不想挨子弹 

- Prisoner: we got the girl doctor 

那个女医生在我们手上 

-Pope: the doctor? 

医生? 

-Berwick: The only one

唯一的那个 

-Pope: how does the hell dead happen? 

hell: 地狱 happen: 发生

怎么会这样的? 

how did they get the hands on her? 

怎么会落到他们手上? 

-Berwick: I thought she was safe, she was in sick bay 

sick bay: 看护病人(或伤员)的地方

我以为她很安全当时她在病区 

-Pope: now we have her got out of there, somebody is getting to go in there now 

我们必须把她弄出来得派人进去 

-Berwick: I can't do it, sir 

我们不能这样长官 

-Pope: why not?

为什么? 

-Berwick: it's not by the book 

不符合规章制度 

-police: sir, I've got some for you 

长官我有最新情况向您汇报 

-Sarah: help 

救命! 

-Burrows: Sco's here? 

Scofield在这里? 

Sco's here? 

Sco在这里? 

Turk

 turk: 土耳其人

土耳其仔! 

-Fernando: you 

你不能用那个 

-T-Bag: you making up the rules now, ese? 

rule: 规则  ese: 伙计,同伴【Basically means homeboy, dog, dude, man, orhomesUrban Dictionary】

这里你说了算? 

-Fernando: it's my house, you get a problem? 

只是我的房间你有问题? 

-T-Bag: ye, I get a problem, we all do 

是我有问题我们都有问题 

-Bob: no problem 

不会有问题的  

I swear to god 

swear: 发誓

我发誓... 

I am not going to say anything 

我什么都不会说出去的 

I didn't say anything 

我什么都不知道

-T-Bag: that's right

没错 

you didn't see anything 

你什么都没看见 

-Bob: wait, don’t leave 

等等别走 

-Fernando: sorry, I'll be back 

抱歉我会回来的 

-T-Bag: I'll cover for you 

cover: 掩护

我掩护你 

don't worry, co, all right 

worry: 担心害怕

不用害怕长官 

I 'm not gonna to hurt anybody 

gonna=going to: 将会 hurt: 伤害

我不会伤害任何人的 

I'm part of the team now 

我现在也入伙了 

now help a brother out 

但你得帮帮忙 

drug that over 

drug: 拖

把那个拖过去 

ya, it's the way 

对了很好 

-airline hostess: ladies and gentlemen, please return to your seats, and fasten your seat belts 

fasten: 系上 belt: 带,腰带

女士们先生们请你们坐回座位系好安全带 

we'll make our final approach 

approach: 进场着陆;进场 final: 最终的,最后的

我们准备降落了 

Washington D.C.

华盛顿就要到了 

-Nike: we need to focus on the new question 

我们得考虑下这个关键问题 

who want the Terrence Steadman dead? 

谁想Terrence Steadman死? 

-Veronica: the call came from D.C. Was that tell you? 

那个从华盛顿打的电话让你有什么眉目了吗? 

-Nike: I think the path to government somewhere, 

path: 道路 government: 政府

想想除了政府还会有什么其他人 

anybody can be here a business partner or rival 

business: 买卖,生意 partner: 合作者 rival: 竞争者

其实任何人都有可能公司合伙人或竞争者 

-Veronica: Before Steadman was killed, Ecofield introduced a prototype electric engine at the techno 

conference.

introduce: 介绍 prototype: 原型,样品,样机 electric: 电子的 conference: 会议

Steadman死之前 Ecofield公司在技术大会上推行了一种新的电力引擎 

-Nike: could be oil or companies 

oil: 原油

可能是那些原油公司 

-Veronica: suppliers consumer everything that between 

suppliers: 供应商 consumer: 客户

供应商...客户... 都有可能 

-Nike: or the government of an oilbased economy? 

government: 政府  base: 基础 economy: 经济

或者是经济建立在原油之上的政府 

like Unite States 

譬如美国 

-airline hostess: Can I take your 

要我拿走那个吗? 

-Nike: sure

好的 

-airline hostess: thank you 

谢谢 

-Nike: thank you

谢谢 

at any rate, we land, we meet my guy 

 land: 着陆,降落 guy: (男)人,家伙

总之到了后先去见我的朋友 

and even if we don't find it personal, who tipped off the cops will find this phone 

personal: 个人的,本人的;亲自的 tip off: 向…提供内部消息;预先通风报信 cop: 警察

就算找不到那个打电话的人我们也能找到那个电话 

the paper trail begins 

trail: 追踪

然后继续想办法查 

-Pope: that's the governor 

州长来了 

Whatever happens, don't say anything. 

whatever: 不管什么,无论何事

不管发生什么什么都别说 

governor, I appreciate your coming. 

appreciate: 感激

州长感谢您的到来 

Now, you should know, since our conversation, the situation has escalated. 

conversation: 谈话 situation: 形势 escalate: 升级

我不得不告诉你上次我们通话之后事态又升级了 

But not to worry, we're making good progress with our contacts. 

progress: 进度,进展 contact: 交际,联系;社会关系

但别担心我们进展得还算顺利 

-Sarah’s father: Just cut the crap, warden, 

crap: 废话 warden: 监狱长

废话少说狱长 

and tell me where my daughter is. 

我女儿在哪! 

-Sarah: Help! 

救命! 

help! 

救命! 

-T-Bag: We got A..."Tyler Robert Hudson." 

原来你叫..."Tyler Robert Hudson" 

That is fancy, co. 

fancy: [美国俚语]真棒,漂亮极了,非常好

真是好听啊 

Look at that address: 144 oak park

address: 地址 oak: 橡树

看看地址: 144号 oak park道... 

what's this 

terrace: 狭长形小园地;地坪

这是什么? 

-Bob: Terrace

 田园 

-T-Bag: Terrace

田园 

How do you swing that, co? 

swing: 成功的处置 co=company: 同伴,伙伴

你怎么搞定的?  

Sounds like you're about something living on A... 

看上去你的生活条件... 

terrace. 

还不错 

I can't wait to kick it on a terrace. 

我还真想去那玩玩呢 

-Bob: What... 

什么 

-T-Bag: aww ... aww... 

噢...噢... 

 this here must be your daughter. 

这肯定是你女儿

-Bob: Put it back. 

别动 

-T-Bag: Prom? 

prom: 舞会

舞会拍的? 

You know what they say about a prom dress, don't you? 

dress: 礼服

你该知道人们是怎么看这种舞会的吧 

She is not come home that night, did she? 

她那晚一定没回家吧 

No, she wore that all.... night long. 

wore: wear的过去式,穿

整晚都穿着那套艳装... 

Next morning she had to throw that dress in the trash can behind the motel, 

trash: 垃圾 can: 桶,罐 motel: 汽车旅馆

第二天早上还不得不把那艳装丢进汽车旅馆后街的垃圾箱 

so her mama didn't see the... 

这样她妈妈就不会发觉... 

-John: What the hell are you doing? 

你他妈的在干吗? 

-T-Bag: I'm just kicking it with deputy dawg, you know... talking women. 

deputy: 副的 dawg=dog: [口语]狗

我只是在跟我们的狱警无所事事拉拉家常而已 

-John: I'll be very clear here because you and I face an evolutionary gap... 

face: 面对 evolutionary: 进化的  gap: 隔阂,分歧

跟你这种渣子实在没有共同语言但我还是得丑话说在前 

you are not gonna hurt this man. 

 gonna=going to: 将要

你不准动他一根寒毛 

We're locked into this thing now, understand? 

lock: 上锁,拘禁

我们现在是瓮中之鳖 

And he's the only leverage we have. 

leverage: 达到某目的的优势

而他是我们仅存的筹码

-Bob: Thank you. 

谢谢 

-John: You're welcome.

别客气 

Now, do we have an understanding? 

understanding: 谅解,理解

我说得够明白了么? 

-T-Bag: I'm on your side now. Do you understand me? 

我们在一条船上你搞清楚了吗? 

I'm just going with the flow. 

 flow: 流,水流

我出去看看 

- Prisoner: You let me know when you're done with your, uh, "leverage." 

你来处理你的..."筹码" 好了告诉我一声 

-Sarah: let me out! 

让我出去! 

- Prisoner: Let's smoke the bitch out! 

smoke: 以烟熏 bitch: 母狗,婊子,泼妇

我们把这娘们熏出来 

-Sarah: ow! No! No! 

噢! 不! 不! 

-Black Prisoner:It is not gonna hurt real bad, 

要是你配合的话 

if you make it easy... 

就不会弄痛你 

if you make it hard, though... 

though: 可是,然而

要是你敬酒不喝喝罚酒... 

open the door! Come here. 

开门! 你过来! 

Come open this door! 

快开门! 

Open this door! 

开门! 

-Michael: Come on. Grab my hand. 

来抓住我的手 

Come on! 

快点 

I've got you. 

好了我拉住了 

It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. 

没事的我不会伤害你的 

see these pipes? 

 pipe: 管

看见这些管道了吗? 

We're going to stay on them. 

我们得顺着这个 

They go through the wall and over the hallway, 

hallway: 过道

通过墙壁和走道 

and they're going to get us out of here. 

然后才能出去 

All you have to do is follow me. 

 follow: 跟随

你跟着我就行了 

Okay? 

行吗? 

-Sarah: Okay.

 好 

-Michael: Okay. 

好 

Let's go. 

我们走 

- Prisoner: Where did she go? 

她人呢? 

-Veronica: Where are we meeting him? 

park: 停车 

我们在哪跟他见面? 

-Nike: Georgetown, in a parking garage

garage: 车库

Georgetown的一个车库里 

He's a private investigator. 

private: 私人的 investigator: 侦探;探员

他是私家侦探 

He used to be my roommate, freshman year at duke. 

roommate: 室友 freshman: 大学一年级学生 duke: 杜克大学

以前在duke大学读大一时他是我室友 

-Journalist: The disturbance has escalated at this Chicago area prison. 

disturbance: 暴乱 escalate: 扩大,升级 area: 地区

芝加哥地区的监狱骚动升级了 

At least two hostages have been confirmed in what is now being called a fullscale riot, 

hostage: 人质 confirm: 确认 riot: 暴动

至少有两名人质在囚犯手上此事件已升级为一级暴乱 

here at the fox river state penitentiary. 

state: 州立 penitentiary: 监狱

这里是fox river州立监狱 

-Veronica: Should we go back or keep going? 

我们是回去还是继续? 

-Nike: Just keep going. 

继续 

You want to go back and stand there with the rest of the people who aren't helping? 

回去也帮不上忙 

Come on. 

走吧 

-Journalist: The national guard responded after Illinois governor Frank Tancredi declared a state of emergency...      

national: 国家的 guard: 警卫 emergency: 紧急情况 respond: 反应 Illinois: 伊利诺斯 governor: 州长 declare: 声明

在伊利诺斯州长frank Tancredi宣布了事态紧急之后国民自卫队也作出了反应 

- Lisa: come on, honey. It's time to go. Shortly after 3:00 P.M. 

 honey: 甜心,宝贝

快点亲爱的我们得走了 

- L.J: Hold on. Hold on. 

等等等等 

-Journalist: No word on what caused the initial disturbance, but sources with the... 

cause: 导致 initial: 最初的  source: 来源,起因

本次事件原因尚不清楚但据... 

- Lisa: that's not fox river, is it? 

是在说fox river吧? 

-Journalist: State department of corrections say tensions often run high at this facility. 

department: 部门 correction: 惩戒,惩罚 tension: 紧张状态 facility: 机构

州惩教署对此事件保持高度关注 

Fox river is a level 5 institution, 

institution: 机构

Fox river监狱是五星级戒备机构 

housing some of the most dangerous criminals... 

house: 收容,关押 dangerous: 危险的 criminals: 罪犯

其中关押了一些高度危险罪犯... 

- L.J: what are you doing? 

你干吗? 

- Lisa: We have to go. Come on.

我们得走了来吧 

- L.J: No, dad might be in trouble. 

不爸爸可能有麻烦 

- Lisa: Look, your father's already in trouble. There's nothing we can do about it. 

就算你爸爸有麻烦了我们也帮不上忙 

Just don't make a scene, okay? 

别吵架好吗? 

He gets very uncomfortable with this thing. 

uncomfortable: 不舒服的

他已经很不舒服了 

 Just... let's just go, okay? 

forbid: 禁止

我们该...走了行吗? 

- L.J: Oh, god forbid, man!

 噢天呐 

We're just talking about my old man here and his life. 

old man: 父亲

现在的发生的事关我老爸的性命 

 Ifif that's all right with you 

你不介意的话 

-Adrian: Leave me out of this.

别扯上我 

- L.J: I am leaving you out of it. 

我根本没想扯上你 

I left you out of it the day I met you. 

从我第一次见你我就没想跟你扯上任何关系 

- Lisa: Okay, L.J. 

好了 L.J. 

- L.J: Because nothing in her life or mine has anything to do with you. 

因为我和她的事情用不着你来管 

-Adrian: I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that 

pretend: 假装

我就当没听到

- L.J: Oh, yeah? Or what?

 噢是吗? 你还想怎样? 

-Adrian: You see, this is what I'm talking about. 

看见了这就是我说的 

This is the kind of crap I have to deal with 

handle: 处理

我不得不处理这些累赘

-Lisa: Just let me handle it!

 让我解决! 

 - L.J: The kind of crap you have to deal with? 

crap: 垃圾;废物

这些累赘? 

-Lisa: L.J., Do you want to talk...

L.J.,你想

- L.J: You got no clue, do you? 

clue: 线索

你简直什么都不明白 

-Lisa: Honey, look. 

亲爱的听着 

- L.J: Leave me alone!

放手! 

 Get off me!  What the hell are you doing? 

你放手! 你他妈的干吗? 

-Adrian: You don't talk to her like that. 

你居然这样跟她说话 

-Lisa: Stop it!

停手! 

Stop! 

不要! 

Go upstairs, L.J., Now! 

上楼去 L.J. 上楼! 

Go! 

快去! 

- L.J: You love that man? 

你爱他么? 

 

-Lisa: Just go.

上去 

- L.J: You love that man. 

你爱他 

-Lisa: Do what I say.

听我的 

-Burrows:turk, why are you doing this? Who sent you? 

turk: 土耳其人,突厥人

土耳其仔你干吗? 谁指使你的? 

Why? Why? 

为什么? 为什么? 

why'd you do this? 

你干吗要这样做? 

What's it all about? Who sent you? 

send: 派遣

到底怎么回事? 谁指使的? 

Man, you've got to help me. 

伙计帮帮我吧 

You've got to help me. Please. 

你得帮我求你了 

talk! 

说话! 

-John: who's your friend? 

谁是你朋友? 

-Fernando: You scared the hell out of me. 

scare: 惊吓 hell: 地狱

你吓死我了 

-John: Who you talking to? 

你在跟谁说话? 

-Fernando: It's the fish's idea. 

idea: 主意

他教我的 

The devil marks the walls so you know where to drill the holes. 

devil: 魔鬼 mark: 做标记于 drill: 钻孔

那个恶魔是用来做标记的我好知道往哪里钻孔 

-John: You're making holes with an egg beater? 

你在用打蛋器钻墙? 

-Fernando: I know. Crazy, huh? 

 crazy: 疯狂的

我知道很疯狂对吧? 

It's called the hooker law. 

 law: 自然规律;定律

这叫胡克定律 

It says that if you poke the exact right holes in something big and strong, 

poke: 戳 exact: 精确的

是说你在一些强韧的物体上找对位置打上几个洞 

it gets very weak. 

weak: 弱

它就会变得很脆弱 

-John: That's true. 

没错 

-Fernando: When the wall is weak, we can take it down. 

当墙变得脆弱了我们就能砸了它 

At least that's the plan. 

plan: 计划

计划是这样 

-John: Yeah. It's always the plan. 

是啊每次都是"计划" 

You should never underestimate a wall. 

never: 永不 underestimate: 低估 estimate: 估计

你可别小看了这堵墙 

You see... 

你得明白... 

sometimes, no matter how hard you try, 

有些情况下尽管你竭尽全力 

it just won't give in. 

它还是巍然不动 

 -Michael: Are you all right? 

你没事吧? 

-Sarah: I'm okay. I'm fine.

我没事我很好 

- Prisoner: Don't let them get away! 

别让他们逃了! 

-Sarah: You know what? I need a minute. I'm sorry. 

我得休息一下抱歉 

-Michael: It's not much further. 

已经不远了 

We can stop if you want, catch your breath. 

breath: 呼吸,气息

要是你想缓一口气我们可以停一会儿 

-Sarah: Yeah, I could use a minute. 

嗯我们还是停一下吧 

- Prisoner: Come here, girl. 

来吧小妞  

-Michael: Things should be winding down around now. 

这事应该接近尾声了 

Pretty soon the powersthatbe will break in and... 

pretty: 相当地 break: 破坏 

很快会有外面的强制力量介入... 

it'll all be over. It's just a matter of time. 

然后事情就告一段落了只是时间问题 

-Sarah: What's happening anyway? 

anyway: 不管怎样

你知道到底怎么回事吗? 

-Michael: All hell is breaking loose. 

hell: 地狱中的人 loose: 宽松的,无约束的

有人想逃出去 

But I think if we stay up here we should be okay. 

不过我们呆这里应该不会有事 

-Sarah: I can't believe this is happening. 

真不敢相信眼前发生的一切 

- Prisoner: Yeah, come here. 

跟我来 

You taste real good, doctor. 

taste: 尝

你真诱人医生 

You know I miss you, girl. 

我想你了妞儿 

I know you want it, girl. 

我知道你也想要小妞 

-Michael: You ever been to Baja? 

你去过巴哈吗? 

Mexico? 

在墨西哥

-Sarah: No.

没有 

-Michael: There's this great place down there. 

那里可有个好地方 

20 bucks a night, 

buck: 美元

20美元一晚 

hammock on the back deck. 

hammock: 吊床 back: 后面的 deck: 甲板,露台

还有吊床 

Beers are 50 cents. 

beer: 啤酒 cent: 美分

啤酒只要50美分 

25 cents at happy hour 

优惠的时候只要25美分 

You ever been to Thailand? Thailand's great. 

Thailand: 泰国

你去过泰国吗? 那里很棒 

-Sarah: Michael, if you're trying to calm me down, you're doing a terrible job. 

terrible: 糟糕的

Michael 如果你说这些是想让我放松我不得不说你做得很糟糕 

-Michael: But I am trying. 

至少我在尝试 

- Prisoner: You hear that? 

你有没有听见? 

-Sarah: Why are you here? 

你怎么会来? 

-Michael: What do you mean?

你指什么? 

-Sarah: Crawling around in the ceiling, risking your life 

crawl: 爬行 ceiling: 天花板 risk: 冒着…的危险

从天花板上爬过来冒着生命危险 

-Michael: You needed help, and, uh... 

你需要帮助... 

I came to find you. 

所以我来了 

-Sarah: How did you know where to go? 

你怎么知道我在哪里? 

When everything went off in a wing, the cops left the station. 

wing: (建筑物)侧翼 station: 岗位 

A翼出事的那会狱警都走了 

-Michael: I saw you on the monitor. 

monitor: 监视器

我从监视器上看到你 

One of my first assignments on pi, 

assignments: (分派的)任务

我刚进来那会劳改的时候 

we were up here, cleaning out toxic mold. 

toxic: 有毒的 mold: 霉

当时就在这里清除发霉的管道表面 

It took days. So, I'm kind of familiar with the layout. 

familiar: 熟悉的 layout: 布局

花了好多天所以对这里熟门熟路了 

-Sarah: I hope you wore a mask. 

mask: 面具

但愿你当时带着面罩 

-Michael: Excuse me? 

prevent: 防止 

什么? 

-Michael: To prevent inhalation

inhalation: 吸入药剂

 防止吸入霉菌 

Mold can be really dangerous. 

really: 非常

霉菌有时候确实很致命 

-Michael: Yeah. I wore a mask. 

是啊我带面罩的 

-Black Prisoner: Get up. Get up there. 

上去上那儿 

-Michael: The door to the visitation room, did you ever use it? 

visitation: 访问

通往来访室的门你去过吗? 

-Sarah: Um... not usually, but my access card should work. 

access: 通路,进入

嗯...不常走那里但我的门卡应该能用 

- Prisoner: Get up. Get up. 

上去上去 

Psst! 

 psst: 嘿!嗨!(暗中叫对方注意所发生事情的声音)

噗嘶! 

-Michael: Let's go. 

走 

let's go! 

快走! 

 -Pope:  Yes, sir, I understand. 

understand: 明白

是的长官我理解 

But believe me, Sara is our top priority. 

 priority: 优先考虑的事

但请相信我长官我们会以Sara的安全为重 

-Sarah’s father: The hell she is. 

她到底在哪 

I ordered a state of emergency an hour ago. 

order: 命令  state: 状态 emergency: 紧急情况

我一小时前已经宣布事态紧急了 

Soldier, get me your commanding officer. 

soldier: 士兵 

叫你们指挥官来见我 

Now what the hell is going on out here? 

那里面现在到底是什么情况? 

-Pope: Negotiating, sir. They can't hold out much longer. 

negotiate: 谈判 

谈判中长官他们坚持不了多久 

-Sarah’s father: Negotiating?! 

degree: 度 

谈判?! 

-Pope: It is 100 degrees in there. We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme. 

avoid: 避免 extreme: 极端的

里面华氏100度的高温我们也不想采取极端手段 

They're almost out of water. We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme. 

almost: 几乎

他们快断水了我们没必要走极端 

-Sarah’s father: Look, I don't care if it takes a massacre to get her out of there. 

care: 在乎 massacre: 大屠杀

听着就算牺牲再多我也在所不惜只要能救我女儿 

Do you understand me? Now if you're not gonna do it, I am! 

你明白了吗? 你要是再不采取行动我就动手了 

Captain, spread the news. You're going in. 

captain: 队长 spread: 传播

队长放话下去你们会冲进去 

It's time to do this my way. 

是时候按照我的方法办事了 

- Prisoner: Come here! 

快来! 

-Michael: all right 

好了 

-Black Prisoner: fish 

 fish: [美国、加拿大俚语]新入狱的囚犯

新来的 

You gonna keep that nurse all to yourself? 

nurse: (女)护士,护理员

你想独吞那妞儿? 

- Prisoner: somebody help me. 

救救我 

-Michael: come on this way 

这边走 

-Berwick: good call, governor, bringing in the big guns. 

governor: 州长 gun: 枪

您真是英名州长终于采取强硬措施了 

-Sarah’s father: I appreciate your support. 

appreciate: 感谢 support: 协助,支持

谢谢你的协助 

-Berwick: Captain Brad Bellick. 

captain: 队长

我是Brad Bellick队长 

I sent you a letter earlier this year. 

今年早些时候我给你写过信 

My views on penal reform 

view: 看法,观点 penal: 刑罚的 reform: 改革

是我对刑事改革的一些看法 

-Sarah’s father: Oh. And what are they? 

噢是什么? 

-Berwick: These inmates don't mess around. Us cos need to get tough.

inmate: 囚犯 tough: 强硬的

要这些囚犯们不惹事我们狱警必须得强硬 

Warden pope's a good guy. Don't get me wrong. 

warden: 监狱长 guy: (男)人,家伙

狱长是个好人不要误解我的意思 

But he doesn't understand that sometimes you got 

但他不明白... 

to grab the situation by the gonads and take control. 

grab: 抓住 situation: 局面 gonads: 生殖器

有时候必须得采取强硬来控制局面 

-Sarah’s father: And is that what you would do, captain? 

要你就会这样做对吗队长? 

-Berwick: Yes, sir, that's exactly what I'd do. 

exactly: 准确地,确切地

是的长官这是我的风格 

So

所以... 

-John: give me that. Give me that. 

给我来给我 

-Fernando: I don't know... 

我不知道... 

give me that thing.

把那个给我 

-John: Demolition runs in the family. 

demolition: 搞破坏

我是干这行的 

The whole trick is pressure. 

trick: 技巧 pressure: 压力

关键在于压力 

 Where should I... here? 

我应该从...这里? 

-Fernando: Yeah...

是的... 

-John: good, good. 

很好很好 

You see, you should push hard, but not too hard. 

看着你得用力但不能过头 

Just like when you, you know. 

就像是在... 

-Fernando: Yeah, well, you got to be careful, though. 

是的很好但你必须小心 

-John: Yeah, I know 

嗯我知道 

-Fernando: No, I mean it.

我不跟你开玩笑 

You, you...one slip, and youyou'll hit the gas pipe. 

slip: 滑 gas: 煤气

你...只要不小心一滑就会戳到煤气管 

-John: Gas... pipe? 

煤气管? 

-Fernando: Yeah, you know, as in pipe that carries the gas. 

是的... 就是输送煤气的管道 

-Michael: we can't go this way. 

我们不能从这走 

-Sarah: We have to. There's no other way to visitation. 

visitation: 访问

我们没有别的办法没有别的通道去访客室 

 This is it. 

只好这样

-Michael: No, it's not.

 未必 

It's back this way. 

从后面走 

This won't help.

没用的 

-Michael: Trust me. 

trust: 相信,信任

相信我 

Michael, if you're wrong...

Michael 要是你估计失误... 

-Sarah: we don't have time. 

我们没时间了 

-Fernando: Not too hard. Not... too soft. 

soft: 轻柔的

不能太用力...也不能太轻 

-T-Bag: When I was her age, I had such bad skin. 

skin: 皮肤

我像她那么大时皮肤不好 

Acne they called it. 

acne: 粉刺

他们称之为粉刺 

Yeah. She looks just like all them girls who made fun of me. 

是啊她长得还真像当时嘲笑我的那些女生 

after I kill you, 

我杀了你后 

I'm gonna crawl out that hole and call me up a limousine, 

crawl: 爬行 limousine: 豪华轿车

我会从那个洞爬出去给自己叫辆豪华轿车 

and me and your baby is going to the prom. 

prom: 舞会

然后跟你的宝贝女儿一起参加舞会 

-Pope: Captain, what's the news with Sara? 

队长有Sara的消息吗? 

- Captain: We're still trying to find her, sir. 

still: 仍然

我们还在找长官 

-Sarah’s father: You don't even know where she is? 

even: 甚至

你们还没搞清她的位置? 

-Captain: We're on it.

我们在找 

Soon as we do, we'll let you know

我们会第一时间通知您的 

-Sarah’s father: You should've listened to captain Bellick and gassed the whole block. 

gas: 放催泪弹 block: 区域,街区

你应该听取Bellick队长的建议早该采取措施了 

-Pope: Captain Bellick? 

Bellick队长? 

-Sarah’s father: He's right on the front line. He knows what these guys can do. 

front line: 前线

他一直在第一线明白这些家伙的性情 

You better pray that Sara gets out of there in one piece. 

pray: 保佑 

你现在最好祈祷Sara能完好无损地出来 

-Pope: I do, governor, but this is still my prison. 

我当然希望州长但这是我的监狱 

Whatever happens, I take full responsibility. 

responsibility: 责任

不管发生什么我都负全部责任 

Excuse me. 

我先走了 

It's this way. 

从这儿走 

-John: Ooh... yes. 

噢...太好了 

We're through. 

through: 完成的,结束的

我们完工了 

-Fernando: time to put this theory to the test. 

theory: 理论  test: 检测,试用

是时候把理论应用于实践了 

I guess we start chipping away now. 

guess: 想,认为

我想我们得砸墙了  

-John: Right on. 

没错 

She's all yours, pal. 

pal: 伙计,朋友

你来搞定伙计 

the smell. 

smell: 味道

就是这味道 

we did it 

我们成功了 

-Michael: that's it.

就这里了 

-Sarah: But I can't leave you here. 

我不能丢下你 

-Michael: You don't have a choice. I'm one of the bad guys, remember? 

choice: 选择 remember: 记得

你没的选择我是坏人你忘了? 

- Prisoner: Go, man, go, go, go! 

跟上快! 

-operator: You see the assailant? 

assailant: 攻击者

你锁定目标了吗? 

-police: Number eight, affirmative

affirmative: 肯定的;[常用于无线电通话中]是的(=yes)

八号收到 

-police: I've got him in sight. 

目标已锁定 

-Sarah: What are you going to do? 

你怎么办? 

-Michael: Go back to my cell. Stay out of the way. 

cell: 牢房

回囚室不管这闲事 

 -Sarah: Michael... 

Michael... 

-Michael: what

什么 

-Sarah: They see us. 

他们发现我们了 

-Michael: You have to go. 

你得走了 

-Sarah: I can' T. They'll kill you. 

不行他们会杀了你的 

-Michael: you go out the door, 

你从门出去 

I'll drop to the floor. 

drop: 趴下

我会立即趴下的 

-Sarah: They're sharpshooters, Michael. They won't miss. 

sharpshooter: 阻击手 miss: 打偏

他们是狙击手 Michael 不会失误的 

-Michael: That's why you can't stay here. 

所以你更不能呆这儿了 

- Prisoner: What's going on?! I'm coming, doc! 

怎么了?! 我来了医生! 

-Michael: Go! 

走! 

-Veronica: who's this? 

谁来了? 

-Nike: It's my guy. 

我朋友 

hey. 

嗨 

Nice ride. 

车不错 

-friend: Yeah, you like that?

嗯你喜欢? 

Cop auction.300 bucks. 

cop: 获得 auction: 拍卖

拍卖会上买的 300块 

You must be veronica. 

你一定就是veronica了 

Whoever tipped off the cops about Lincoln burrows called from this number. 

那个关于Lincoln burrows的匿名电话是从这个号码打出的 

That wasn't an easy trace. I hope you're not too bummed. 

trace: 追踪 bummed: 不高兴

查到这个不容易希望你能意思意思 

 -Nike: Why, what's the problem? 

怎么了有什么难的? 

-friend: It's a pay phone

因为是投币电话 

 -Nike: This is it, 11th and constitution. 

constitution: 宪法

就这里 11大道和constitution街路口

-Veronica: Anyone could have made that call.

看来谁都有可能打这个电话 

-Nike: Any one of the million people who pass through here every day 

million: 百万

这里每天大约有百万人路过谁都有可能 

That's empty. 

那里面空了 

-Veronica: What about that? 

看那里 

-Nike: Federal energy commission, that's interesting. 

federal: 联邦 energy: 能源 commission: 委员会

联邦能源委员会有蹊跷 

-Veronica: Where you going? 

你去哪? 

-Nike: I'm gonna go see if this guy knows what was in there. 

我去问问那人是不是知道本来里面是些什么人 

Excuse me. 

打扰一下 

Do you know what was in that space before? 

space: 场所

你知道那空楼本来是什么人用吗? 

Okay, thanks. 

好多谢 

Hey. 

嗨 

It was the regional headquarters for a company called Ecofield. 

regional: 地区的 headquarter: 总部

是个叫Ecofield公司的地区总部 

-Veronica: Terrence Steadman's company. 

Terrence Steadman的公司

-Nike: that's right

没错 

-Veronica: hello? 

喂? 

-Kellerman: Veronica?

Veronica? 

-Veronica: Who is this? 

你是谁? 

-man: That's the problem, veronica. 

问得好 veronica 

You ask too many questions. 

但你问得太多了 

Now I have one for you. 

现在轮到我问你了 

Is Lincoln burrows really worth it? 

 worth: 值得

为Lincoln burrows真的值得吗? 

-Nike: Who is this? 

你是哪位? 

-man: Nick Savrinn,

 Nick Savrinn 

as of now, both of you are dead. 

 dead: 死定的,注定灭亡的

只是想告诉你们从现在起你们俩都死定了 

-Burrows: Michael! Michael! 

Michael! Michael! 

Michael! 

Michael! 

-T-Bag: I didn't touch him, man. I didn't touch him! 

touch: 触碰

我没碰他伙计我没动他! 

Ask him! 

不信问他! 

Things have changed since we last met. 

change: 改变

事情已经发生变化了 

relax, partner. I'm in on it now. 

relax: 放松

放松点伙计现在我们在一条船上了 

The rabbit plan. Know all about it. So does the co. 

rabbit: 兔子 plan: 计划    

逃狱计划我全知道了这个狱警也都知道了 

-Burrows:Sucre! 

Sucre! 

Why'd you take Abruzzi down there? 

你带Abruzzi下去干吗? 

-Fernando: I didn't take him down there.

不是我带他下去 

 He just showed up. And the pedophile, he thinks he's in! 

pedophile: [精神病学]有爱童癖的人

他自己出现的 还有这个变态他说他也入伙了 

-Burrows:shut up! 

闭嘴! 

Where's Michael? 

Michael在哪? 

Where's Michael?! 

Michael在哪?! 

Michael! 

Michael! 

Where have you been? 

你去哪了? 

 -CO: All over. 

都结束了

-Michael: Are you all right? 

你没事吧? 

-Burrows:Yeah, are you?

嗯你呢? 

-Michael: Yes. 

没事 

Move! 

快走! 

-Sarah: I'm okay. I'm okay. 

我没事我没事 

-Pope: Bellick. 

Bellick 

-Berwick: She's walking. That's a good sign. 

sign: 迹象

她还能走是个好消息 

-Pope: Astute observation 

astute : 狡猾的  observation: 言论

你还真是油滑 

Maybe you'd like to share that with the governor? 

share: 共享 governor: 州长

是不是又要去拍州长马屁了? 

-Berwick: I was tense. I was just... 

tense: 紧张的

我当时太紧张了我只是... 

-Pope: next time you badmouth me to one of my superiors, 

badmouth: 说…坏话 superiors: 上级

下次你再敢跟我上级打小报告 

there are going to be serious consequences. 

serious: 严重的 consequence: 后果

我保证后果会很严重! 

 Do I make myself clear, captain?  

我说得够清楚了吗队长? 

-Berwick: Yes, sir.

是的长官 

-Pope: Good. 

很好 

-Sarah: I'm really fine. 

我真的没事 

I t's just, there's a little bruise here. 

bruise: 擦伤

只是有点皮外伤 

-Sarah’s father: Sara! 

Sara! 

Sara! 

Sara! 

Sara! 

Sara! 

-Sarah: Dad? 

爸爸 

-Sarah’s father: Sara!

Sara! 

Thank god. Are you all right? Are you okay? 

谢天谢地你还好吧? 没事吧? 

I told you when you took this job, 

当时我就提醒过你... 

I knew something like this was going to happen. 

我就知道会出这样的事情 

Didn't I? I knew something like this was gonna happen. 

我提醒过你对吧我就知道会出事! 

-Sarah: God, dad, how about, "I'm happy to see you alive"? 

alive: 活着的

天呐爸爸你就不能只说"能见你平安出来真是太好了!"? 

-Sarah’s father: Oh, sweetheart, 

sweetheart: 甜心,宝贝

噢亲爱的 

I just want you to see what you're doing to yourself. 

我只是想让你明白自己在做什么 

I mean, there is nobody that is forcing you to be here. 

force: 强迫

可没有人逼你做这工作 

-Sarah: I know. 

我知道 

Thanks, dad. 

谢了爸爸 

-Sarah’s father: All right 

好吧 

Clean this mess up. 

mess: 混乱状态;混乱的局面

收拾残局吧 

-Michael: what's going on? 

怎么了? 

-Fernando: You won't believe it, fish. We did it.

你肯定不敢相信伙计我们成了! 

We never seen nothing like it

我从没那么惊喜过 

Those little "hooker" holes were right on! 

那些"胡克"小洞真的有用! 

-Michael: all right, let's get everyone out of here, especially him! 

especially: 尤其是

好吧让所有人都出去尤其是他! 

-T-Bag: I'm getting him out of here. I'm going to take care of him myself. 

我带他出去他让我亲自处理吧 

-Michael: You're not gonna kill him. 

你不能杀他 

-Bob: I'm not coming back here.

我不会回来的 

-T-Bag: It's over! We don't need him no more. 

 over: 结束的

事情解决了! 他已经没用利用价值了! 

-Michael: You're not gonna kill him. 

你不能杀他 

-T-Bag: You so stupid you're gonna let him walk out that front door? 

你白痴啊让他活着出去? 

-Michael: That are not for you to decide. 

decide: 决定 

这由不得你决定 

-T-Bag: After all he has seen?

他什么都看见了 

 After all he's seen? 

他什么都知道了 

-Michael: Get up.

起来 

Get out! 

出去! 

-Burrows: Keep your mouth shut. Turn left. 

 shut: 关闭的,闭上的

闭紧你的嘴然后给我出去 

Get out! 

出去! 

-John: If we have a problem, we know where to find you. 

要是我们有事你也逃不掉 

-Fernando: Bye-bye. 

走吧 

-T-Bag: Forget about it. Just forget about it, all right?! 

forget: 忘记

别管他了你就别管他了行吗?! 

-Michael: No! 

不要! 

-T-Bag: One for the team. 

就当我为大家做的 

-Sarah: Okay, so this is the complete list of the injured and the dead?

complete: 完整的  list: 名单 injured: 受伤的

这是伤亡的完整名单? 

And it's the whole list? 

你确信是完整的? 是的 

Thank you very much. 

太谢谢了 

Oh, thanks. 

噢谢天谢地 

Hey, Ron. 

嗨 Ron 

- Ron: Dr. Tancredi. 

Tancredi医生 

Glad to see you made it out alive. 

很高兴见你活着出来 

-Sarah: Yeah, me, too

嗯我也很庆幸 

um, question. 

嗯有个问题 

Why'd your department assign inmates on pi to do a toxic mold removal project? 

department: 部门 assign: 指派 removal: 移动的额 project: 项目,工程

你们部门怎么会安排囚犯做去霉工作? 

- Ron: What toxic mold project? 

toxic: 有毒的 mold: 霉

什么去霉工作? 

-Sarah: In the crawlspace in a wing. 

crawlspace: [美国英语](屋顶、地板等下面)供电线、水管等通过的狭小空隙

A翼的通风管那里 

- Ron: Pi didn't go there. 

我们没有安排去那里啊 

We'd never assign inmates to do that. 

inmate: 同室囚犯

我不从来没有安排他们做那个 

 -Sarah: Okay, sorry. 

好的打扰了 

- Ron: No problem.

没事 

 

你可能感兴趣的:(越狱Season 1-Episode 7: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2)