Tom is a lady-killer.
Tom dates around a lot.
Tom is a real playboy.
Tom really turns me on. *turn...on“有性方面的吸引力”、“使人着迷”。
I didn't know you felt that way. (我一点儿都不知道你的感觉。)
I have strong feelings for Tom.
Chris is really a heartbreaker. *用heartbreaker表示“长得很帅,对异性有吸引力的
“Heartbreak Hotel”,指的就是“(因恋爱而)绝望的人住的饭店”。
Chris breaks a lot of hearts. (克里斯使很多女人尝到了失恋的痛苦。)
Chris dates a lot of women. (克里斯和许多女人有来往。)
珍妮特真迷人。
Janet is a knockout. *如同拳击中的“knock out”一样,表示极具魅力
I think he has a crush on you. *have a crush on...“看上……”。
Give me a break. (别随便瞎说。)
I think he is infatuated with you. * be infatuated with...“被……迷住,为……神魂颠倒”。
Jane seems to like me. *seem“好像,看上去像……”。
I have a hunch (that) Jane likes me. ?
I can't handle a girl like her. * handle 表示“对待,对待(人)”。
I'm dying to see her. *dying to“忍耐不住地想做某事”。?
I'm trying to make a pass at her. *make a pass at...“(特别是对女性)挑逗,求爱”。
I don't blame you. ([她对你来说很有魅力,]我理解你的心情。)
I'm trying to pick her up. (我打算把她弄到手。) *pick up 是口语“把异性弄到手”、
I'm trying to get a date with her. (我打算和她约会。)
Do you want to go out with me tonight? *go out并不一定就是“约会”,但是如果go out的后面直接跟with me的话,就一定是“约会”了。
Let's have tea or something.?
Let's have something to drink. (我们喝点什么吧。)
Please keep me company for a while. *keep me company“和我在一起”、“交往”、
May I ask you out? *ask out“约会”。
Would you mind if I took you out?
Would you go on a date with me??
Are you trying to pick me up? *pick up“勾引(男人/女人),欺骗”。
Are you asking me out on a date??
I want to talk to you.
Are you seeing anyone now? *see 除了表示“看见”之外,还可表示“与……交往”。
Yeah, kind of. (嗯,怎么说呢……)
I'm infatuated with you. (你使我神魂颠倒。) *感觉比“I'm crazy about you.” 更强
Don't play hard to get. *play hard to get一般多用在男女之间。特别是指女性为了吸引男性而使对方着急、故弄玄虚的行为。
I'm not ready for a commitment.
I don't want to be tied down.
I just want to have fun. (我现在只是想玩玩。)?
It was love at first sight. *at first sight“第一眼”、“见到的第一面”。
I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.
I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you.?
What's on your mind? 你想什么呢??
I think of you night and day.*night and day“无论是睡着还是醒着,不分昼夜”,
There will never be another you. 你是这个世界上独一无二的人。
Nothing is too good for you. 为你我在所不惜You deserve the best.?
Are you seducing me? *seduce 特指引诱年轻的女性。
Are you coming on to me??
You're the one for me. ? 你是我的惟一。
I always speak my mind.
I always say what's on my mind.
I'm deeply in love with Rose.
I haven't thought about marriage yet. *当对方问到When are you going to get married?
He's a newlywed. *newlywed“新婚的人”。
We're two of a kind. *two of a kind“性格相似的人”。
Guess what? I'm pregnant. (你猜怎么着,我怀孕了。)
We can work it out.? 问题总会解决的。
We (as a husband and a wife) don't have any fights.? 我们夫妻从不吵架。
My wife's cheating on me. *cheat on...“在男女关系上表现的不忠”。
We had a falling-out. *falling-out“感情不和”、“失和”。
We don't get along anymore. (我们再也不能在一起了。)
I've changed my mind. 我已经改变心意了。?
I've reconsidered. (我想重新考虑。)
You're not the same as before. (你和以前不一样了。)?
I don't see eye to eye with my wife. *see eye to eye with...“和……意见一致”。
We just don't get along.? 我们俩合不来了。
I thought I knew you.? 我想我很了解你。
I had an affair with my secretary.? 我和我的秘书有了婚外情。
I don't enjoy being with you. 和你在一起没意思。
I'm separated from my wife. *separate“夫妻分居”。
I can't get over losing you. *get over“(从疾病、痛苦中)恢复,重新站起”。
Breaking up is hard to do. *break up“朋友、夫妻间的分手”。和你分手是我最大的痛苦。
make up (和好,言归于好)?
We argued for hours. *argue“是用理论来说服对方”或“各自坚持自己的主张而争论不休’’。