【English】外企常用口语

The proposal is due two weeks from Monday. 

We have to submit the final report by Thursday.

We need to report every other week. 或者 We need to report every two weeks. 

We need to do research every single day. 

You can take your time though. 

It took me a while to figure out how to solve this problem. 

We are out of time. 或者We run out of time. 

How much longer will it take you to get all of this stuff done? 或者How much longer would you need? 

Give me ten more minutes. 或者Give me another ten minutes more 

I don't want to be the last-minute person next time. 

When are you free? 你什么时候有空?

Friday after 3:00. 星期五3点以后有空。

When are you available? 你什么时候有空?

That's a bad day for me. 那天我不行。

That day is fine. 那天我可以。

When can I come over? 我什么时候去合适? (*come over“顺便拜访”。)

When can I stop by? 我什么时候可以去你那儿坐坐?

When should I come? 我什么时候来合适?

You decide when. 你定时间吧。

I'll leave it up to you. 全交给你了。

It's your decision. 你定吧。

You decide where. 你定地点吧。

Wherever you want is okay. 哪儿都行,只要你觉得好。

Is seven convenient for you? / Is seven okay for you? 7点行吗?

When can you come over? / What time can you make it? 你几点能来?

Is it too early? 太早了吗?

Is it too late? 太晚了吗

 How's the project going? 项目进展得怎么样?

Great! We're way ahead of schedule. 非常好!我们要提前完工了。

We're right on target. 我们正按计划进行。

Well, frankly, we're running a little behind. 坦白地说,我们有点落后了。

Folks, we're behind the eight-ballin meeting our sales target. Let's speed things up. 兄弟们,我们都快完不成销售目标了。我们得抓紧啊。

 It's 70% done. 已经完成70%了。

It'll be completed on time. 会按时完成的。

We're halfway there. 我们已经完成一半了。

Have the milestones been identified for the new project? 新项目的关键活动都已经确定了吗?

 What delivery date are we looking at? 什么时候交货?

There must be no further delays. The drop-dead date/deadline is next Friday's close of business.不能再推迟了,最后期限是下周五下班的时候。

We are approaching the critical point for success or failure of this project. 我们正处在关系到整个工程成败的关键时刻。

I've been back and forth.我犹豫不定。

what was tonight?今晚本来要做什么?

this is so meant to be!这就是天意!

she's gonna be crushed.她会崩溃的。

he can't come to the phone now.他现在不能接电话

ready for a refill?我再给你倒一杯吧?

I love what u have done with this place.我喜欢这里的布置。

I can't feel my hands.我手麻了。

have an affair 外遇

will anyone miss me if i weren't here? 我在不在这里有什么区别吗?

I saw a lot of stuff.我大开眼界了

call security 通知警卫

does sth. mean squat to u? 对你来说sth狗屁不是吗?

what's up with the greedy? 怎么这么贪啊?

work an extra shift 多轮一班

go on, i dare u! 有种你就去!

u r a freak! 你这个变态!

I sensed it was u.我感觉到是你了、

I apologize on behalf of him. 我替他道歉。

why are u changing the subject? 为什么要转移话题?

there's no need to place blame.没有指责的必要。

it's gonna leave a stain。这要留印子的。

I have part of the fault.我也有责任。

they are all well received 收到的反响都很好

talk u up 说你的好话

stand firm to 努力坚持

I was just leering 我只是用余光看看

organize my thoughts 整理思绪

get a little preoccupied 事先有事

no way to recover 没有掩饰的机会了

admire your candor你还真胆大

we are rolling 摄像机正在拍摄

go through this stack 看看这一叠

r u spying on me?你监视我?

just messing with u!跟你开玩笑呢!

enough is enough!闹够了

flyers 寻人(物)海报

it's insensitive of me。我这么做很伤人

nod along 跟着点头

a totally separate subject 完全题外话

I thought it was the other way around 我以为是反过来的

close my bank account 注销银行卡

I feel wild today 我今天好亢奋!

I'm kind of beat 我有点累了

can u get the door?你能去开门吗

make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相

r u mocking me? 你嘲笑我?

sth.is beyond crap 那是扯淡

any luck?找到了吗?

don't u rush me.别催我!

it doesn't count.那不算。

she's healed.她好了。(病或者伤害)

overreact 反应过度

patch things up with sb.和某人修复关系

corss that off my list 从单子上划掉

how did it go?怎么样?

present an award 颁奖

cut him some slack 放他一马

get over with 忘记

get in line排队(everybody get in line)大家排好队

I don't have the energy for this我没有能力应付这个

you got me.你还真问住我了

打电话常用英语有哪些该怎么说:

《开场白》

Hello, This is your_name from **** office. Nice talking to you.

Could you speak up a little?     您大声点好吗?

I didn't understand what you are trying to say. 我不明白您要说的。

Could you explain with some examples? 您能举例解释一下吗?

Can you say again, please? 您能再重复一次吗?

Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?

I’m sorry? 请再说一次。

《听不清时》

Can you speak louder? I can‘t hear you. 

您能说得声音大一点吗?我不能听到您说话。

Excuse me, I can't hear you clearly. 请再说一遍,我听不清。

Pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said just now.

请重复一下,刚才没听清您在说什么。

I am sorry, I didn't catch that. 对不起,我没听清楚。

I want to listen to it once more. 我希望再听一遍。

I can barely hear you.  我几乎听不到您说的。

We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。

You’re talking too fast, I can’t keep up. 你说的太快了,我跟不上了。

Will you explain a little bit more/Could U put that in more specific terms? 

I’m not sure what you mean. 我无法确定你的意思

《表达看法时》

In my opinion…  依我看来...  I think… 我认为…

I agree with what you say, but… 我同意您说的,但是…

I'm afraid I can't agree with you. I think… 我恐怕不能同意您的观点,我认为…

I don't know how to say, but let me express this way... 我不确定该怎么说不如让我这样吧…

What's the meaning of SPIIKER?  SPIIKER 是什么意思?

I’m sorry, My English is not good enough. If I don't say anything clearly, you can interrupt me at any time. 抱歉,我的英语不是太好,如果

 

《挂断电话》

Nice talking to you. If you have any problem, call me again any time.

 

 

《职场英文会议常用语》

1.since everyone is here, shall we get started?

2.I’d like to call the meeting to order.

3.Today, we are going to discuss……

4.Shall we move on to the next item on the agenda?

5.let’s turn to the second issue

6.I’m afraid you are getting side track

7.Shall we get back to the main point?

8.I’m sorry to cut you off.

9.May I come in here?

10.Have you got anything to say?

11.Are you with me on this?

12.What do you mean by saying that?

13.Are we all agreed?

14.Could we have your report now?

15.Whose turn is it to take the floor?

16.Mr chairman, may I have the floor?

17.Could you elaborate on that? 你能详细谈谈那一点吗?

18.I’d like to make a point. 我想说一点

19.Are you for or against this proposal?

20.Has anyone got any objection to this regulation?

21.Those against raise your hands.

22.Is there any other business? 还有别的事情吗?

话术篇:电话会议常用英文经典句式

1. 寒暄语如何说?

Are we all on? 大家都在吗?

Can I ask that we all state our names, please? 我们大家先说下各自名字吧。

I’m here. It’s [your name] in [your city]. 我在线哦。我是来自(某某城市)的(某某)。

Can everybody hear me? 大家都能听到我的声音吗?

2. 如何请求别人解释?

Could you speak more slowly, please? 劳驾,您能说慢点儿吗?

Could you repeat that, please? 劳驾,能重复一遍吗?

Would you mind spelling that for me, please? 不好意思,您能拼写下吗?

Could you explain that in another way, please? 您能用其他方式再解释下吗?

I’m afraid I didn’t get that.不好意思,我没听清楚你的话。

3. 如何在电话会议中请求休息下?

 [Your name] speaking. I need to leave for ten minutes. Is that okay with everyone?

我是XX,我现在可能要走开10分钟左右。大家OK吗?

你回来的时候,也需要告诉大家,你可以用下面句子和大家重新打招呼。

[Your name] here. I’m back on the line again. 我是XX,我又回来了。

[Your name] just coming back in here, thanks everyone. 我回来了,谢谢大家。

4. 如何谈论自己观点?

Today I’m here to talk to you about…今天主要谈谈……

I’m delighted to be here today to tell you about…今天很高兴告诉大家

Today I would like to outline our plans for…今天我们就要框定计划

Firstly I’ll talk about…/ I’ll start with some general information on…首先来说说……

Hi everyone, I’m [your name]. I’m going to keep this brief, as I know you’re all busy people. I’m going to make this quick for you…

大家好,我是XX,我知道大家都是大忙人,下面就长话短说,不用占用大家太长时间。

Then I will look at…/ then we’ll go over… 然后,我们再看看……

And finally we’ll look at…/ To conclude we’ll touch on…最后,来谈谈……

I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have. 如果你们有什么问题,请尽快提问。

5. 观点表达结束,如何收场?

Well, that brings me to the end of my idea, thanks so much for listening. 这就是我想说的,谢谢大家。

It was a real pleasure being here today. Goodbye and thank you.今天真得非常愉快,那么再见了,谢谢大家。

Well that’s it from me. Thanks a lot. 以上就是我想讲的,多谢各位。

6. 如何在电话会议中成为积极参与者?

A: 如何有礼貌打断别人说话?

Sorry, I interrupted you. You were saying…? 对不起,打扰你一下。你是说……

Please go on… 请继续

After you…你先说

I’m sorry, but could you speak up a little? 对不起,你能说得再详细点吗?

I didn’t quite hear that, sorry, can you say that again? 我没怎么听清楚,你能再说一遍吗?

I didn’t catch that last bit. Can you say it again please? 最后一点我没听清。能再说一遍吗?

B: 你有一些问题,如何表达?

Am I to understand that… 我能……这样理解吗?

Sorry, but just to clarify…对不起,我只是想澄清下……

So, what we’re saying is…所以,我们现在的意思是……

C: 赞同别人想法,怎么说?

That’s an excellent point [person’s name], I totally agree with you on that.

XX,你的观点很棒,我完全同意。

Okay, I think we are all on the same page here…好了,我想大家的想法都统一了。

Yes, I get what you’re saying…是的,我明白你的意思

D: 不赞同别人,如何反驳?

I’m sorry but I think you may have that slightly wrong…不好意思,但我觉得你讲的有点问题。

From our perspective, it’s a little different. Let me explain. 从我们这边来看,情况可能不一样,下面我们来解释下。

Well, yes and no—can I tell you how we see it? 嗯,我们既赞成,也不赞成,我能具体讲讲我们的想法吗?

7. 如何有理有据地谈判?

开电话会议,有时候还会遇到谈判。双方可能就某个问题僵持不下,在某些利益问题上可能有纷争。

每个人都既想赢,又不想被别人占便宜。但谈判桌上,生意人最不可以失态。

Professional businesspeople never lose control of their emotions.

那么此时,最重要的就是守住自己的底牌(deal breaker),有所坚持、但有所妥协。

下面这些说法是非常好的表达!

I understand that we can’t do that, but can we discuss some other alternatives?

我理解我们做不到这点,那我们还有其他备选方案吗?

I hear what you’re saying, but our bottom line is very clear on this one.

 我知道你的意思,但是我们对此的底线是非常清晰的。

This is the deal breaker for us, we can’t budge. 这是我们的底线,这是没法讨价还价的。

8. 如何约定后续电话会议?

很多事情不是一次电话会议就能搞定的。那么如何和对方约定下一次通话机会呢? 请看下面这些常用句式。

I’d like to set up a meeting with you at your earliest convenience. When are you free? 我们想尽早再与您通个电话。不知你什么时候方便?

Are you free to talk again next week? 下个星期可以再通一次电话吗?

How does 2:30 p.m. Thursday sound? 周四下午2:30怎么样?

Does Thursday at 2:30 p.m. suit you? 周四下午2:30,你们OK吗?

你可能感兴趣的:(English,口语,外企英语口语,English)