老友记第十季台词4

《四》

Hey, guys Hey 嗨,各位 嗨
Honey, I got us that room at the Woodford Inn this weekend 亲爱的,我这个周末 在坞福酒店订了房问
That place in Vermont? You can take a hint 在佛蒙特的那个地方? 你懂得暗示了!
You can't go away this weekend It's Emma's birthday 你们这个周末不能离开 艾玛的生日到了
Yeah We're having a party 对 我们要开生日派对
Can't you have the party when we get back? 派对不能等我们回来再开吗?
No No It won't be her real birthday 不行 那就不是她真正的生日了
Gee, if only she were 1 and had no idea what the hell a birthday was 天啊,但愿一岁的小孩 知道生日是什么东西
Come on, you guys, this is really important to us 你们别这样嘛 这对我们真的很重要
Sorry, but Chandler and I could really use a weekend away 抱歉,但是钱德和我 真的需要好好度个周末
you know, to reconnect, emotionally There's this thing I really want us to do 你知道的,重新培养感情等等 还有 些两人 起做的事
I read about it in Maxim 我在《格官》上读到的
Well, can't you just go to Vermont the next day? 你们不能第二天再去佛蒙特吗?
Yeah, we want everyone to be there 对,我们希望大家都在
As much as I hate to delay your doing weird sex stuff to my little sister 虽然我讨厌耽搁你和我小妹 从事怪异性行为
And, I mean, you know, you guys, this is a big deal 而且,各位,这是很重要的
I mean, how can we have her first birthday party 她的第一个生日派对 姑姑和姑丈怎能不到场呢?
without her aunt and her uncle? 她的第一个生日派对 姑姑和姑丈怎能不到场呢?
All right, we'll stay We can just drive up after the party 好吧,我们留下来吧 等派对结束后再去吧
Fine But if we end up not doing this Maxim thing because of this party 好吧,但如果因为派对 我们没做《格官》上教的动作
Believe me, that is not why we won't be doing that 相信我 我们没做不是因为那个原因
You know, Pheebs, when I was little, on my birthday 菲比,我小的时候 每当生日时
my daddy would hide a present in every room of the house 我爸会在屋里每个房问 都藏个礼物
And then he would draw a treasure map to help me find them all 然后他会画个宝藏图 让我把它们一一找出来
Aw, I love family traditions like that 我最喜欢像那样的家庭传统了
When Ursula and I were kids, on our birthday 乌苏扛和我小的时候 每当生日时
our stepdad would sell his blood to buy us food 我们的继父就会去卖血 为我们买食物
Hey, guys Hi 嗨,各位 嗨
I brought the camera for Emma's video Oh, good! 我带摄影机来拍要给艾玛的影片 太好了
We had this idea to make a birthday video for Emma 我们想拍个生日短片
and we'll give it to her when she's 18 Oh, cool 等艾玛十八岁时送给她 太酷了
Wow, it's like a time capsule Yeah 这就像时光胶囊 样 没错
Oh, just think, she's gonna be watching that video on a TV 想想看,她将在 现在还没发明的电视上
that hasn't even been invented yet 看这部影片
with friends who, right now, are just, like, babies 和那些现在还是婴儿的朋友一起看
And they'll be living in a floating city that the humans built 他们将住在人类造来
to escape the ant people 逃避蚂蚁人的空中之城里
That's the hope 最好是这样
So is Emma awake yet? No, it's still naptime 艾玛醒来了吗? 还没,现在还是午睡时问
But she'll be up soon Where's Joey? 但她应该很快会醒来 那么乔伊呢?
I said, it's still naptime 我说过了,现在还是午睡时问
Hey, there's Uncle Joey Hey 乔伊叔叔来了 嗨
Hey, say something to Emma on her 18th birthday 说些话 祝艾玛十八岁生日快乐吧
Eighteen, huh? Joey, no! 十八岁? 乔伊,不要这样
What? What? It's for her hot friends 干嘛? 是给她那些性感的朋友
When they see this, you'll be 52 当她们看到这个影片时 你已经五十二岁了
And starting to think about settling down 而且开始想要定下来了
Hey, Joey, will you please set this up for people to put Emma's presents on? 乔伊,你可以帮忙把这架起来 让大家放送艾玛的礼物吗?
Love to Yeah 非常乐意
We were supposed to bring presents? Yeah I wrote Emma a song 我们应该要送礼物吗? 对,我为艾玛写了首歌
Oh, yeah How was I supposed to know? 是啊,我怎么会知道呢?
Joey, it's a birthday party Yeah, but for a 1yearold 乔伊,这是个生日派对 我知道,但她只有 岁
What's the point? The other day she laughed for, like, an hour at a cup 送礼有什么意义呢? 前几天,她对个杯子笑了一小时
Just a cup with a picture of Elmo on it, dressed as a farmer 只因为杯子上有艾摩 穿得像农夫的照片
And he's standing next to this cow, and the cow says, "Elmoo " 他站在一头牛的旁边 然后牛说〝艾摩〞
Man, that's a funny cup 天啊,那真是个好笑的杯子
Hey 嗨 嗨
Where's the birthday girl? Oh, she's still napping 生日女孩呢? 她还在睡午觉
She was probably up all night excited about the party she knows is happening 她昨晚一定是因为今天的派对 而兴奋到睡不着
I know you guys really want to get to Vermont, and this isn't a big deal to you 我知道你们真的很想去佛蒙特 而这对你们而言也没什么大不了
But it really is to us, okay? Emma will never have a first birthday again 但这对我们真的很重要,好吗? 艾玛不会再有周岁生日了
You're right We're sorry 你说得对,我们很抱歉
Let's wake up Emma and get the fun time started! 我们去把艾玛叫醒 开始庆祝吧
No, she didn't sleep well last night, so we can't wake her 不行,她昨晚没睡好 所以我们不能吵醒她
Are you frigging kidding me, Green? 你在跟我开玩笑吗,葛林小姐?
Hi! Hey! 嗨嗨
I'm so glad you came I can't believe Emma's already 1 真高兴你们能来 我不敢相信艾玛已经 岁了
I remember your first birthday 我记得你一岁生日的时候
Ross was jealous of all the attention we were giving you 罗斯忌妒我们只注意你
He pulled on his testicles so hard 他好用力的扯自己的小弟弟
we had to take him to the emergency room 结果我们只好带他到医院挂急诊
There's something you didn't know about your dad 老爸总有新鲜事
Hey, Mr And Mrs Geller Let me help you with that 盖勒先生、盖勒太太 我帮你们拿吧
Thank you Oh, man, this is great, huh? 谢谢你 天啊,这真是太棒了,对吗?
The three of us together again You know what would be fun? 我们三个又聚在一起了 你们知道怎样会更好玩吗?
If we gave this present to Emma from all of us 就是我们三个 一起送艾玛这个礼物
Which one are you? 你到底是谁?
I can't believe Emma's still asleep I know What are we gonna do? 我不敢相信艾玛还在睡觉 对啊,我们该怎么办?
I've got a plan I've got a plan 我想到了
I'm going to ram this platter really hard into your ribs 我会很用力地 把这个盘子撞向你的肋骨
You're gonna scream out, and that'll wake her up 然后你大叫,那就会把她吵醒了
I'm not going to Vermont with this Monica 我不跟这个摩妮卡去佛蒙特
Hey, Pheebs? You know what? 菲比,你知道吗?
I was thinking since you wrote a song 我在想既然你写了首歌
maybe I could do something for Emma using my talents 或许我可以用我的天分 送艾玛礼物
So you're gonna hit on her? 所以你要把她吗?
No, no, no My talents as an actor Oh 当然不是,是我演戏的天分
You know, I could, like, maybe 或许我可以
I could do a dramatic reading of one of her books 我可以威性地为她读本故事书
Or you could stick a fork in an apple 或者你可以拿又子插到苹果里
Hey, I think Emma might like it Oh, Emma might like what? 我觉得艾玛可能会喜欢 艾玛会喜欢什么?
Uh, my present What did you get her? 我的礼物 你为她准备了什么?
Actually, we prepared performances Separate performances 我们准备要表演 个别表演
But equally real 但一样有诚意
That sounds like fun 听起来好像很好玩
You know what, actually? People are getting a little antsy waiting for Emma to wake up from her nap 大家等艾玛醒来 好像等得有点不耐烦了
So would you mind performing them once now? 所以你介意 现在先为他们表演一次吗?
Sure, yeah! Okay 当然可以 好啊
Okay All right Everybody, let's get this party started, huh? 好了,各位,派对开始了
Joey and Phoebe are gonna perform a little something for us 乔伊和菲比将要为大家表演
Oh, great 太好了
Aren't you gonna be embarrassed having nothing prepared? 什么都没有准备 你不会不好意思吗?
I do it every week with three cameras pointed at me and a whole crew waiting 我每个星期都这样 外加三台摄影机和整组人盯着我
So, Joey, what are you gonna do for us? 乔伊,你要为我们表演什么?
I will be doing a dramatic reading of one of Emma's books 我要感性地为艾玛读本故事书
Oh, okay Which one? 好吧,哪一本呢?
Uh, well, it's one of her favorites 她最爱的那一本
"Riding the Storm Out: Coping With Postpartum Depression " 《度过难关 如何处理产后忧郁症》
Love You Forever 《永远爱你》
"Love You Forever, by Robert Munsch Published by Firefly Books Printed 《永远爱你》,作者罗伯马修 萤火虫出版社
in Mexico 墨西哥印制
Ahem A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked him 一位妈妈抱着她刚出生的小宝宝 轻轻地把他搂在怀袒
back and forth, back and forth, back and forth 轻轻地摇啊摇
And while she held him, she sang, 'I'll love you forever 轻轻地唱着 我永远爱你
I'll like you for always As long as I'm living 我永远疼你,在妈妈的心里
my baby you'll be "' 你是我永远的宝贝
"And while he rocked her, he sang: 轻轻地摇啊摇 她轻轻的唱起了 'I'll love you forever I'll like you for always 我永远爱你,我永远疼你
As long as I'm living 在爸爸的心里
my baby you'll be "' 你是我永远的宝贝
Oh, wow! That was amazing 真是太成人了
Thank you so much for that gift 非常成谢你的礼物
I was not ready for this today 我今天还没准备好接受这种刺激
Amazing Amazing Phoebe, I'm sorry 太威人了 菲比,抱歉
Phoebe has prepared something That's right 菲比也准备了表演 没错
I prepared a song for Emma, from my heart to hers 我发自内心为艾玛写了首歌
For there's no greater gift than the gift of music 没有任何礼物比得上音乐
Emma 艾玛
Your name poses a dilemma 你的名字诉说着困境 'Cause not much else rhymes with Emma 跟〝安娜〞又不同音
Maybe the actor, Richard Crenna 或许是李察克雷那
He played the commanding officer in Rambo 他在《第一滴血》演指挥官
Happy birthday, Emma 祝你生日快乐,艾玛
Is that it? 就那样?
No, of course not 不是,当然不只
No, I've also, you know, prepared a reading 不只这个,我还准备了朗读
Um, "Sex and the Single Mother " 《单亲妈妈的性生活》
"Finding your Gspot " Oh, no, no, no! 〝发现你的高潮点〞 别念了
Hello, Emma Happy 18th birthday 艾玛,十八岁生日快乐
Right now, that seems so far away, 17 years 现在看起来似乎好遥远 还有十七年
Yes You'll be all grown up by then, and we'll be 没错,到时你将长得亭亭玉立 而我们将
Well, your grandfather and I might not be here 你的祖父和我可能不在了
That's true This message could be coming to you 没错,这讯息可能会从坟墓里
from beyond the grave, Emma 传送给你,艾玛
After all, my parents died very young And my cholesterol's off the charts 毕竟我的父母走得很早 而我的胆固醇已破表了
Remember, Emma, heart disease kills women too 记得,艾玛 心脏疾病也会杀死女人的
Okay, cut! Great Great That was just 好了,停 很好那真是
Yeah Oh, good 好吧 很好
Ross, uh, don't forget to get a shot of Emma's cake 罗斯,别忘了拍一下艾玛的蛋糕
It's in a box in the fridge Okay, sure 就在冰箱里的盒子 好,没问题
You're gonna love this cake I got it from a bakery in New Jersey, Carino's 你一定会爱死这个蛋糕 我在新泽西的凯莉诺面包店买的
Oh, my God, that place has the creamiest frosting 天啊,那里有最浓郁的糖霜
I used to hitchhike there when I was a kid 我小的时候常搭便车去那里
Well, anyway, they make these great novelty cakes 好,他们有许多不同形状 新颖小巧的蛋糕
in all different shapes And if you give them a photo, they'll copy it in icing 如果给他们照片 他们会用糖衣翻印
Did you do a picture of Emma? Yes On a cake shaped like a bunny 你用艾玛的照片去做了? 是的,印在兔宝宝形状的蛋糕上
Uh, Rach? Does this bakery by any chance also bake 瑞秋,这家面包店是否也有做
erotic cakes? 情趣蛋糕?
Say, for bachelorette parties? 例如,给告别单身女子派对用的?
Ross, what are you talking? Oh, my God! 罗斯,你在胡说些?我的天啊!
They put my baby's face on a penis! 他们把我宝贝的脸放在小弟弟上了
Now it's a party! 这才像是个派对
Wait, you guys, this isn't funny, all right? 等一下,各位,这并不好笑
If I wanted this cake to be a disaster, I would have baked it myself! 如果我要用蛋糕来破坏派对 我自己做就可以了
Uh Is it okay that I still think it looks delicious? 我可以认为这看起来蛮好吃的吗?
Jack, look at this I know what you're thinking, Judy 杰克,你看这个 我知道你在想什么,茱蒂
The resemblance is uncanny 这相似度太不可思议了
I am this close to tugging on my testicles again 我已经又快要拉我的小弟弟了
No, no, this is not what I ordered, okay? 不这不是我订的,好吗?
I went all the way to New Jersey so that I could have the perfect cake 我大老远跑到新泽西 就是为了替我的女充
for my daughter's birthday And I need a bunny cake right now! 买个完美的生日蛋糕 我现在就要我的兔宝宝蛋糕
Ask them if it would be faster if we cut the baby's face off the penis 问他们这样会不会快一点 如果把宝宝的脸从小弟弟上切下来
so we could put it on the bunny 然后我们可以把它放在兔宝宝上
That is a weird sentence 这听起来真奇怪
Oh, believe you me, I am going to bring this cake back 你相信我 我会把这个蛋糕送回去的
I don't even want it in my home Don't touch it! 我根本不想要它出现在我家 乔伊,不要趣它
I'm so confused! 我好困惑哦
Yes, I still want my daughter's picture, but on a bunny cake! 是的,我还是要有我女儿的照片 但是要在兔宝宝蛋糕上
Yellow cake, chocolate frosting with nuts! 黄色的蛋糕 上面有巧克力糖霜和坚果
To be fair, this one does have nuts 老实说,这个也有果子啊
Hey, Mon, it was nice of you to loan Rachel your car 摩妮卡,你真好,肯把车借给瑞秋
so she could get the cake It was nice of her to pull my hair 让她可以去拿蛋糕 她更好,抓着我的头发
till I dropped the key 逼我交出钥匙
Well, while we're waiting, you could tape your message to Emma 既然我们都要等,不如就来录
for her 18th birthday, huh? Okay? 你们要给艾玛十八岁的生日留言 好吗?
Hi, Emma It's the year 2020 艾玛,现在是2 0 20年
Are you still enjoying your nap? 你还是喜欢睡午觉吗?
We're Aunt Monica and Uncle Chandler, by the way 对了 我们是摩妮卡姑姑和钱德姑丈
You may not recognize us 你可能不认识我们
because we haven't spoken to your parents in 17 years 因为我们已经十七年 没和你父母讲话了
We used to be married 我们本来是夫妇
But then we missed a weekend away together, and things kind of unraveled 但我们错过了一次周末假期 一切都被破坏了
because of you 这都是你害的
Happy birthday 生日快乐
Ross, Rachel promised it would be over by now 罗斯,瑞秋答应我们 此时派对早该结束的
We seriously have to go if we want to get to Vermont 如果我们要去佛蒙特 我们真的该走了
The last train leaves in a halfhour And I have a massage client soon 我查过,最后 班火车半小时后离开 我有个按摩的客人就快来了
You guys, just, please, a little bit longer 各位,拜托,再等一下
I promise, Rachel will be back with the cake any minute 我保证瑞秋马上枕带蛋糕回来了
Monica, remember the frosting, huh? 摩妮卡,记得那些糖霜吗?
All right, five more minutes 好吧,再五分钟
Hello? 喂?
Oh, no, what happened? 天啊,怎么了?
Okay, okay, where are you? 好你在哪里?
Okay, I'll be right there 好,我,马上过去
Was that Emma? Is she up? 是艾玛吗?她醒来了吗?
Rachel got pulled over for speeding 瑞秋因为超速 被拦下来了
She forgot her license So I have to bring it to her 她忘了带驾照 我现在要拿去给她
If you're leaving, I'm definitely going Wait, if anybody gets to go, it's us! 如果你走了,那我也要走了 等 下,要走也是我们
We've been complaining the longest! 我们抱怨最久
No, wait, you guys No, you can't leave 不,等一下,各位,你们都不能走
Rachel already feels bad that the cake's messed up 因为蛋糕的事 瑞秋已经很难过了
How do you think she'll feel when she comes back and you're gone? 如果她回来后看到你们都走了 她的成觉会是如何?
I don't know You'll tell us on Monday 我不知道,你星期一再告诉我们吧
Joey, you're in charge, okay? You make sure nobody leaves 乔伊,你负责,好吗? 不可以让任何人离开
Got it! 没问题
Hey! Where do you think you're going? 嘿!你要去哪里?
To the bathroom 去厕所
Well, the rest of you get comfortable, okay 其他人休,皂一下
because we are gonna be here for a 因为我们还要再等
Wait, there's a window in there Oh, no! He's not getting away that easy! 等 下,那袒面有窗户 可恶,他别想那么轻易逃走
What are you doing? Get the hell out of here! 你们要干什么?滚出去
Well, that one did not have Emma's face on it 那一个没有艾玛的脸在上面
No, it did not No 对,没有 对
Well, we'd better get going It's late 我们要走了,太晚了
Jack's not allowed to drive at night anymore 杰克不能在晚上开车
He has trouble staying in his lane 他会见来见去
Last winter I went up on a church lawn and drove right through a manger scene 去年冬天我开上教堂的草地 冲过.马槽的圣诞布置
The papers thought it was a hate crime 报纸把这报导成宗教仇恨
Anyway, it was lovely seeing you Okay 好了,很高兴见到你们 好
Bye Bye, dear Nightynight 再见,亲爱的 晚安
Nightynight Bye 晚安 再见
How could you just let them leave? Hey, hey 你怎么可以让他们走? 拜托
I'm not gonna mess with Jack He's a great man He fought for our country 我不会为难杰克的,他是个好人 他曾为我们国家奋战过
No, he didn't He pretended to be a Quaker to get out of Korea 不,他才没有 他假装是教徒来逃避韩战
Well, that's it He's the last one to go I'm locking you guys in Ha 好了,够了,他是最后一个了 我要把你们全锁起来
You do know I can just turn them the other way around, right? 你知道我可以往另外一边转吧?
Oh, I forgot you used to live here 我忘了你住过这里
Hello? Joey, it's Estelle 喂? 乔伊,我是伊斯特
Hey So how'd your audition go today? 嗨 你今天去试镜结果如何?
What audition? The one I told you about last week 什么试镜? 我上星期跟你说的那个
What? You never said anything about an audition 什么? 你没有跟我讲过什么试镜啊
Let me start over I just got a call about an audition 让我重来一次 我刚接到一通电话,叫你去试镜
I think you can still make it 我想你现在赶去还来得及
It's down at the Astor Theater, and you need to have a monologue prepared 就在亚斯特剧场 你需要准备一段独白
A monologue? I don't have a 一段独白?我没有
I got it Uh 有了
So I'm gonna take off 我要走了
What? What? Wait! You don't get to leave 什么? 不,等 下,你不能离开
I've got a massage client waiting outside my door any minute 我还有按摩客户在等我
And we paid for a room that we're supposed to be in right now! 我们付钱订了房间 再不去就泡汤了
Well, okay, now 好了
only one of us has to stay with Emma 其实我们只要有一个人 留下来陪艾玛就行了
Okay, and as the person who realized that, I get to go 好,既然是我想到的 我可以先走
No, no, no No No 不行
Let's figure out a fair way to decide who's staying 我们要想一个公平的方法 决定谁要留下来
Oh, I got it 我想到了
Okay, everyone pick a number from one to 10, all right? 好,一到十,每个人选个号码 好吗?
Whoever gets the highest number gets to go first 选到最高号码的人可以先走
Okay, 10 Okay, Monica picks 10 I call nine 好,10 摩妮卡选10,我选9 Anyone else? 还有谁?
No, let's just draw straws Okay 不行,我们来抽签吧 也好
Or we could flip a coin and multiply the answer 或者我们可以丢铜板,然后乘以
I'm begging you to stop Right 我求你别再说了 好吧
Okay, how about this? We got windup toys for Emma for her birthday 好了,这样如何? 我们一人选一样艾玛的发条玩具
We can make them race, and whoever comes in last stays 然后来比赛 最后到达终点的人留下来
Yeah, let's do that! 好,就这样
That sounds more fun than the thing we were gonna do in Vermont! 这听起来 比我们要在佛蒙特玩的更有趣
Okay, everybody, pick your toys! Okay I want the dolphin! 好,各位,选好你的玩具 好,我要海豚
That's a bear I'm too excited! 那是只熊 我太兴奋了
Phoebe, you get the bear Joey, you get the robot 菲比,你拿熊 乔伊,你拿机器人
Oh, yeah And Chandler and I get the dog 太好了 钱德和我拿小狗
And the race is going to go from here to here 比赛从这里走到那里
Now, the one who comes in last stays! 最后到达终点的人留下来
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, wind your toys 好,各位女士和先生 上紧发条了
Okay On your mark, get set, go! Go! Go! 好,就定位,预备、开始 加油
Come on, robot! 加油,机器人
What are you barking at? 你到底在叫什么?
Well, how is that gonna help? 那样有帮助吗?
I bought you! How did I forget that that's all you do? 是我买下你的 我怎么忘了你只会那样呢?
Way to go, robot! 太棒了,机器人
Good job, Alan 干得好,艾伦
Hey, good race, you guys Yeah, see you later 各位,真是场精彩的比赛 没错,待会儿见了
No No, no Wait 不等一下
We didn't lose 我们还没有输
The rules clearly stated that the last one to cross the finish line was the loser 规则清楚说明 最后越过终点线的人就输了
Well, our dog never crossed the finish line So technically 我们的狗从没越过终点线 所以,严格来说
They left 他们已经离开了
There isn't time to go to the bakery We're just gonna come home 时间不够去面包店了 我们要回来了
Everybody left? 大家都走了?
All right Well, just tell Emma that we'll be there as soon as we can Bye 好吧,告诉艾玛 我们会尽快赶回来,再见
Rachel! Oh, God, sorry! 瑞秋 天啊,抱歉
I can't believe they gave you a ticket You're such a good driver 我不敢相信他们居然开你罚单 你是如此优秀的驾.驶
Emma's awake Yeah? 艾玛醒来了 是吗?
I can't believe this 我简直不敢相信
This is her first birthday, she's awake, we're not even there 这是她的第一个生日 现在她醒来了,我们却不在那里
Everybody left We still have this stupid obscene cake 大家都走了 我们还抱着这个猥亵又愚蠢的蛋糕
Hey, maybe I can fix that You know, try to turn it into something else 或许我可以试着修改看看 看能否把它变成别的东西
Oh, don't even bother 噢,别烦了
We've already ruined her first birthday 我们已经毁了她的第一个生日
And do you know how important these early experiences are, Ross? Very! 罗斯,你知道这些早年的经验 有多重要吗?非常重要
According to the back cover of that book that you gave me 根据你给我的那本书的封底
Rach, she's not gonna remember this 瑞秋,她不会记得这个的
I guess 我想是吧
Oh, I just had such an idea of what this day would be like, you know? 我只是原本想着这天应该是
Emma laughing 艾玛开心笑着
and everybody gathered around her cake, singing "Happy Birthday " 大家聚在一起,围着她的蛋糕 唱着《生日快乐歌》
And then we would all Hey, get out of the road, you stupid student driver! 然后我们大家 滚远一点,你这个笨新手驾.驶!
They have to learn 他们得学会开车
Hey What? 你看 什么?
This is not bad 这还不错哦
Oh, my God Look, you made it into a bunny How did you do that? 天啊,你把它变成兔宝宝了 你怎么做的?
Well, I just made these two things cheeks 我把这两粒东西变成脸颊
And then I split this to make ears 然后把这切开变成耳朵
Well, I am very impressed 我太成动了
Some can sing, some can dance 有些人会唱歌、有些人会跳舞
I, apparently, can turn phallic cakes into woodland creatures 很显然地,我就是能把阴茎的蛋糕 变成森林动物
Now, another way to organize your stuffed animals is by size 另一个整理填充玩具的方法 是用大小分类
I'm sorry, is this a game for Emma or for Monica? 不好意思,这是艾玛的游戏 还是摩妮卡的?
Game? 你说这是游戏?
Emma, do you even know it's your birthday today? You're 1 艾玛,知道今天是你的生日吗? 你一岁了
One year old That's little 一岁了,好小哦
That's my girl 这才是我的乖女孩
That's how old you are 没错,你就是这么大
Did I teach her that? Did I just impart wisdom? 是我教她的吗? 我刚传授了智慧给她吗?
Aw, I want one 我想要一个
Me too 我也是
There's no one around Why don't we just take this one? 既然现在没有别人 干脆我们带走这个,好吗?
And head to Canada I was kidding 然后逃去加拿大 我是开玩笑的
I wasn't Let's get going 我不是,我们走吧
Hey, are Ross and Rachel back? No, not yet 罗斯和瑞秋回来了吗? 没有,还没有
Good, I didn't miss the party What about your massage client? 太好了,我没有错过派对 你的按摩客人呢?
I just felt so bad missing this So I just slipped him a little something, you know 我对错过派对成到过意不去 所以我弄了点东西给他喝
As long as I'm back in five or six hours, it'll be all right 只要我在五或六小时内回去 就不会有问题的
Okay 好了
If Ross and Rachel ask, I've been here the whole time The whole time 如果罗斯和瑞秋问起 要说我一直在这里
I've been here the whole time 我一直在这里
Joey, we just saw you come in You ran past us on the stairs 乔伊,我们刚看到你进来 你在楼梯问冲过我们
I don't care that you left I'm just glad that you're here Thanks, you guys 我不介意你们离开过,现在在就好 谢谢你们大家
Hey, guys, come on You gotta see what Emma just did 大家过来看看 艾玛冈j做了什么
What? Emma, how old are you? 什么? 艾玛,你几岁了?
How old are you today? 你今天几岁了?
Oh, Emma, that's right You're that many 艾玛,没错,你一岁了
Oh, my God, our daughter's a genius 天啊,我们的女儿是天才
This means No! No science camp! 那表示 不行,不要参加科学营
Damn it! I'll put a candle on the cake Oh 可恶 我去把蜡烛插在蛋糕上
Oh, and, Emma, look at your stuffed animals lined up so neatly 艾玛,你的填充玩具 整理得这么整齐
Thanks 谢谢
Okay, here we go 好了,来吧
Emma's first birthday cake 艾玛的第一个生日蛋糕
Go ahead, Emma, blow out the candle 来吧,艾玛,吹蜡烛吧
Come on, Emma You can do it 加油,艾玛,你可以的
What's wrong? Are you okay? Oh, yeah, nothing 怎么了?你还好吗? 还好,没事
These are happy tears Ha, ha 这些是快乐的眼泪
This is just what I wanted 这就是我想要的
Hey, you made it into a bunny 嘿,你把它变成兔宝宝了
What is wrong with me? It looked more delicious when it was a penis 我是怎么了? 竟然认为原本的形状看起来比较好吃
Okay Yeah Okay, you ready? 好了,你准备好了吗? 好了
And record Okay 开始录影 好
Hi, Emma Well, your first birthday is over, and 嗨,艾玛 你的第一个生日已经结束了
Go! Go! Come on! 加油、加油
Go! Go, Alan! Run, you hairy bastard! 加油艾伦,跑快点! 你这毛茸茸的混蛋!

你可能感兴趣的:(老友记第十季台词4)