老友记第十季台词2

《二》
Uh, okay, Ross 好,罗斯
I realize that you didn't expect to walk in and see that, but, uh 我知道你进来没想到会看到这一慕 但是
Let me explain, okay? We weren't doing anything! 听我解释好吗? 我们什么都没做
Rach, he just saw us 瑞秋,他看到了
Shh Uh, but what you saw, that is the extent of it, okay? One kiss 但是我们就只有这样,一个吻而已
That's a lie! We also kissed in Barbados Dude, chill! 谎言,我们在巴贝多就吻过了 哥们儿,冷静点
Okay, we also kissed in Barbados 好吧,我们在巴贝多也吻过
but we didn't plan it The only reason that happened 但是我们不是故意的 发生这件事的唯一原因
was because I saw you kiss Charlie 是因为我看见你吻了查莉
Yeah, you started it! I have got to chill 对,是你开始的 我真的得冷静下来
Look, we probably should have talked to you about this before it ever happened 或许我们应该在 事情发生之前跟你说
But Oh, we feel so terrible about this, Ross 可是 我们真的威到很抱歉,罗斯
Yeah But it did happen 对,可是它确实发生了
So 所以
Ross? 罗斯?
Can we just close the door? 我们可以直接关上门吗?
Ross, say something 罗斯,你说话啊
Anything 什么都行
So you two are? 所以说你们两个
Yeah 对 对
And have you had? 那你们有没有
No No, no, no No No 没有 没有
But if I hadn't walked in here, would you? 如果我没闯进来,你们会不会
Probably No No 也许不
Ross, this is not how we wanted you to find out about this 罗斯,我们本来就不希望让你 以这种方式发现
You have every right to go nuts 你有权利抓狂
I'm not going nuts Do you see me going nuts? 我不会抓狂的 你有看到我在抓狂吗?
No, but you know what I mean 不,可是你知道我的意思
Hey, hey, hey 嘿。。. If you two are happy 如果你们两人开心
then I'm happy for you 我也会为你们开心
I'm fine 我没事
Really? Absolutely 真的? 当然
I'm fine 我没事
Totally fine 完全没事
Heh I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky 我不知道为什么 我的声音又大又尖
because, really I'm fine 因为说真的,我没事
I'm not saying I wasn't a little surprised 不是说看到你们接吻
heh, to see you guys kissing 一点也不今人成到吃惊
I mean, at first I was like: 我是说,一开始我是有点
But now that I've had time to absorb it 但是经过这段时间消化
Loving this 我很喜欢
Ross It's all working out 罗斯 切都是那么圆满
Me and Charlie And you two 我和查莉,还有你们两个
You know what we should do? Calm ourselves? 你知道我们该做什么吗? 冷静下来?
No 不
We should all have dinner 我们应该一起吃顿晚餐
Yes, we'll do it tomorrow night I'll cook! 对,我们明天晚上就吃,我来掌厨
Wow Uh, look, don't you think that would be a little weird? 你不觉得那样太奇怪了吗?
Weird? What? What's weird? Huh? 怪?为什么?哪里怪了?
The only thing weird would be if someone didn't like Mexican food 如果有人不喜欢墨西哥菜 才是唯一的一件怪事
because I'm making fajitas! 因为我要做法士达面饼
I do like fajitas 我是喜欢吃法士达面饼
God, this adoption stuff is so overwhelming 天啊,领养小孩真是累死人了
There's intercountry adoption, dependency adoption 跨国领养、从属颌春
There's so many ways to go, and this is, like, the biggest decision of our lives 有这么多方法 而这是我们一生最大的决定
There's a hair in my coffee 我咖啡里有头发
Hey, guys Hey 嘿,你们
Have you seen Frank Jr? He's meeting me here with the triplets 有看到小法兰克吗? 他要带三胞胎来看我
It's funny, every time you say "triplets" 太有意思了,每次你说〝三胞胎〞
I think of three hot, blond 19yearolds 我,马上就想到三个 火辣的十九岁金发女郎
Oh, that's sweet 真可爱
Drink your hair 喝你的头发吧
Hey, what's all this stuff? 这些是什么?
Oh, they're brochures from different adoption agencies 这些是我们从不同的领春中心 拿来的小册子
Ooh, babies! Oh, this one is so cute 小孩子,这个好可爱
Get this one 领养这个
That's not really how it works 程序完全不是这样运作的
Oh, how does it work? I don't know! 那怎么运作? 我不知道
If you're having a hard time, you should talk to my friends 如果你们遇到什么困难 应该找我的朋友谈谈
Bill and Colleen They adopted a kid I'm sure they'd help you 比尔和考琳领养了一个小孩 他们一定会帮忙的
Thanks, that would be great Sure 谢谢,那真是太好了
Hey, honey, wouldn't that be great? 老公,那是不是很棒
All right, all right Remember what we talked about 好了记住我们刚刚说的
When we're in a public place, there are certain rules 在公共场合,要有一定的规矩
That's not what we talked about! 我们不是这么说的
Hi, Frank Hi 你好,法兰克 你好
Good to see you Good to see you too 很高兴看到你 我也很高兴看到你
Hi, Frank Hi Hey, how you doing? 你好,法兰克 你好,最近如何?
Oh, my goodness, they've all gotten so big Which one is which again? 天啊,他们都这么大了 哪个是哪个啊
Oh, well, uh, uh, that's, uh, Frank Jr Jr 那个是小小法兰克
pulling the tampons out of the lady's purse 从那个小姐的皮包里扯出卫生棉条
And, uh, that's, uh, Chandler climbing on Chandler 钱德正柱钱德的身上爬
And, uh, that's Leslie throwing bagels at him 莱斯里正往他身上丢贝果
"Willing to adopt triplets?" No 〝有颌养三胞胎的意愿吗〞?没有
Oh, can I just say, I know we're doing this for Ross and that's cool 我知道这么做是为了罗斯 而那是没关系的
But if it was up to me, this is not what we'd be doing on our first date 如果由我决定的话 我们的第一次约会,不会是这样的
Well, what would we be doing? 那么,我们会做什么?
I'd take you out for a romantic night 我会带你度过一个浪漫的夜晚
Some champagne, fancy dinner, feel you up on the carriage ride home 一些香槟和大餐 然后在坐马车回家的路上抚模你
Feel me up? 抚模我?
In a carriage 在,马车里
Hey, Charlie! Hi 你好,查莉 你好
Hi Hey Hmm 你好 你好
So 那么
dreading this? Oh, you bet 担心吗? 那是当然的
Mm Mmhm So did you, uh, bring a little something for Ross? 这是你带给罗斯的小礼物吗?
Actually, uh, it's some stuff you left at my apartment 事实上,这是你留在我公寓的东西
Oh, well, thanks 喔,谢谢
And you can just give me my stuff whenever you want 你随时可以把我的东西还给我
Yeah, I didn't throw any of that out Heh, heh 好,我什么都没丢掉
Ah, I thought I heard voices What? Ha, ha 我就说我听到什么声音了
Hi, Charlie Mwah 你好, 查莉
Hey, Joey Ha Hey 你好, 乔伊
And, uh, oh, you're gonna have to introduce me to your new girlfriend 你该向我介绍你的新女友
I'm just kidding I know Rachel I know Uh 我开玩笑的,我认识瑞秋,我认识
Come Please come in Come in 进来,请进,进来
Okay Uh, well, we brought you some wine 我们带酒来了
Oh Ah That is so thoughtful 想得真周到
She's a keeper Ha 她是个值得留下的女人
And what did you bring me, huh? Uh, actually, that's, uh 你带了什么给我? 事实上,那是
Underwear, a toothbrush 内裤、牙刷
and a Van Halen CD 《范海伦合唱团》的CD I can use all these things! 这些我都用得着
Gosh, Ross, you know, you seem a little, um 天啊,罗斯,你知道吗,你有点
What? Fine? Because I am, huh? 什么?很好吗?因为我本来就很好
Aren't you? Aren't you? Aren't? You see? 你们呢看吧
Who else is fine? 还有谁很好?
Ha, ha Come on 快啊
Listen Why don't you, uh, try to relax Maybe have a drink 听着,试着放松点,来喝点什么
You know what, that is a very good idea 知道吗,那是个好主意
I'm gonna go make a pitcher of margaritas 我要去弄一壶玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
Oh, God 天啊
So adorable 真可爱
Look at them, sleeping there like angels 看他们睡着就像天使一样
Yeah, I really cherish these moments Mm 我也很珍惜这段时光
because, uh, before you know it, they're gonna be awake again 因为在你还来不及回首 他们就会醒过来
Well, they may be a handful 他们可能比较难控制
but they're so cute Yeah 可是他们真的很可爱 是
Oh, God, last time I babysat them, they did the funniest thing Ha, ha 上次我看顾他们时 他们做了很有意思的事
I haven't slept in four years 我已经四年没睡觉了
That's a long time 那是很长的时问
You just don't know how hard it is, Phoebe 你不知道这有多难,菲比
There's just so many of them 他们的人数实在太多了
You know, two I could handle 两个我还能处理
Two's great You just hold one in each hand 两个就太好了,正好一手抱一个
What do I do when the third one runs at me with his bike helmet on? 可是第三个带着安全帽 向我冲过来时,我该怎么办?
I got no more hands to protect my area 我没有另一只手来保护我的要害
There's three of them, Phoebe Three 他们有三个,菲比,三个
Yeah, I know, Frank 是,我知道,法兰克
I counted them when they were coming out of my area 当他们从我的要害生出来时 我就数过了
Sometimes, I think that, uh 有时候我甚至想
Oh, no, no, no, I can't say it It's too horrible No 不我不能说,太可怕了,不
What? 什么?
No, no, I can't 不,我不能
Oh, my God, Frank Are you thinking of leaving? 我的天,法兰克,你想离开吗?
Because I didn't have those triplets so you could run out on them 因为我生了这三胞胎 不是让你来抛弃的
Oh, no, I would never do that No I just 不,我永远不会那么做 不,我只是想
was thinking that, you know, maybe you could take one 你知道吗,也许你可以带走一个
What? 什么?
You can't separate them, that's terrible! Which one? 你不能把他们分开,这太可怕了 哪一个?
Thank you so much for seeing us 谢谢你们让我们来
Phoebe has told us great things about you guys 菲比说了有关你们很好的事情
Oh, please, we're happy to help 请进,我们很愿意帮忙
We went through the same thing when we were adopting 我们领养的时候 也经历过同样的事情
So a lot of malfunctioning weewees and hoohoos in this room, huh? 这客厅里可充满着故障的生产线 不是吗?
I mean, you have a lovely home 我是说,你家真是不错
We appreciate anything you can tell us 你们提供的任何资讯 我们都会很感激的
Well, actually, I think this might help 事实上,我想这会有帮助的
It's pretty much 这些大概
all the information you need Oh, my God 就是你们需要的所有的资讯了 天啊
Everything is broken into categories, then crossreferenced 所有的东西都分门别类 可以互相引用
Then colorcoded to correspond with the forms in the back 还依照后面的表格 以颜色进行标注
Thank you 谢谢你
I think I just had a tiny orgasm 我想我刚刚经历了一次小小的高潮
I know the process is frustrating, but it's so worth it 我知道过程令人成到沮丧 不过一切都是值得的
Adopting Owen was the best thing that ever happened to us 领养欧文是我们所经历过 最美好的事情
That's great Can I see the book? 太棒了,我能看看这资料吗?
You want me to wash my hands first, don't you? 你想叫我先去洗手,是不是?
Please It's just so pretty and white 拜托,这个那么的美丽 而且是白色的
Bathroom is down the hall to your left 洗手问在走廊尽头,向左走
I would have told him to do it too 是我也会叫他去洗手
Can I adopt you? 我能领养你吗?
Hey, you must be Owen Yeah 你好,你 定是欧文了 对
I'm Chandler Hey, I was in the Scouts too 我是钱德,我也当过童子军
You were? In fact, my father was a den mother 真的? 事实上我爸爸是童子军的训导员
Huh? You know how to use a compass? 你知道怎么用指南针吗?
I have a badge in it 我得过一枚徽章
You do? That's fantastic You want to see it? 真的?真是太棒了 你想看吗
I'd love to, but I gotta get back to your parents 当然想 不过我得先回去跟你的父母聊聊
They're telling us about how they adopted you 他们在告诉我们,是怎么颌养你的
What? 什么?
What?! 什么?
I'm adopted? 我是被领养的?
I got nothing 我什么都不知道
Well, that first batch of margaritas was not so great 第一批的玛格丽塔鸡尾酒不是很好
but this second batch is good 可是第二批实在不错
Well, maybe the next batch, we could all get some 希望到下一批的时候 我们都能喝到一点
Oh, God, this is fun, isn't it? 天啊,真是太好玩了,不是吗?
You know, just the four of us 知道吗,就我们四个人
Just hanging Ha 就这么坐着
Dude, are you okay? 老兄,你还好吧?
And when are the fajitas gonna be ready? 法士达面饼到底什么时候才会好?
I'm fine, okay? I'm great 我很好,我太好了
I'm just I'm just proud of us 我只是 我只是为我们而骄傲
You know? There's no weirdness, no tension 点都不会不自在 点都不会紧张
No awareness 一点都不清醒
We make a great foursome We should do more stuff together 我们是很棒的〝四人帮〞 应该一起再做些什么
You know, oh, let's take a trip! 我们去旅行吧
Okay, where do you think we can go? 你觉得我们该去哪里?
My fajitas! 我的法士达面饼
Look, Charlie, I just want you to know 查莉,我想让你知道
Ross is just having a little trouble adjusting to the thought of Joey and me 罗斯还需要时间消化 我跟乔伊在一起
He normally doesn't drink like this 他通常不会这样喝的
Oh, you know what, this is nothing My father is a raging alcoholic 跟你说,这没什么 我爸爸就是个疯狂的酒鬼
Oh, I'm sorry, have I made this evening uncomfortable? 对不起,我让今晚尴尬了吗?
Fajitas! Be careful! Very hot plate! Very hot! 法士达面饼,当心 盘子很烫,非常烫
Ross, you don't even have oven mitts on 罗斯,你怎么没戴手套?
That is gonna hurt tomorrow 这明天可痛了
Okay, well, this is crazy 这太疯狂了
We can't seriously be talking about me taking one of your kids, can we? 我们现在讨论要我带走一个孩子 不是认真的吧?
Oh, no, of course we're not 不,当然不是
That's insane I know 太愚蠢了 我知道
Alice would never go for it 爱丽丝不会同意的
She's pretty tired too I think we could get her on board 她也累得要死,我想她可能会同意
Well, just for argument's sake, you know, hypothetically 那我问你个假设性的问题
which one would you be willing to give up? 你会愿意放弃哪一个?
Huh Frank Jr Jr? 小小法兰克?
You'd be getting a really good one 那我的肩膀可以减轻负担
I mean, you know, he's really funny 你选的这个真的很好 他真的很好笑
Like, the other day, he made up this joke: 那天他说了个笑话
What's green and says, "Hey, I'm a frog"? 什么东西是绿的并且说 〝我是一只青蛙〞?
A talking frog 一只会说话的青蛙
Oh, no, you can't have him, he's too funny Ha, ha 不,你不能带他走,他太有意思了
Well, all right, that's fine What about, um, Leslie? 好吧没问题,那莱斯里呢?
Oh, no, no, not Leslie No 不莱斯里不行
She's the only one that knows how to burp the alphabet 她是唯一一个 会打喝说出英文字母表的
All right, so that leaves Chandler 好吧,那就只剩下钱德了
Oh, no, no, you can't have Chandler No, no She's my little genius 不你不能带走钱德 不她是我的小天才
I got big hopes for her 我对她抱着很大期望
She's gonna be a doctor or a realtor 她会成为医生或是房地产经纪人
Wow, Frank Ha I think we just ran out of kids 法兰克,这样就没有小孩让我带了
Oh, I think you're right 我想你是对的
Oh, wow Phoebe, I don't think I can give one of them up 菲比,我不认为我能放弃任何一个
I mean, you know, they drive me crazy, but they're my babies 虽然他们让我靥疯 但是他们是我的宝贝
I'm sorry, Frank, I didn't realize things were so bad 很抱歉,法兰克 我没想到事情会这么糟
You know, I'll help out more I can babysit anytime you want 我可以帮你更多忙 在任何你需要的时候看顾他们
You name the day and I'll be there 你叫我去,我就会去的
How about tomorrow? Well, that's not good 明天怎么样? 明天不好
But I can move some stuff around and I'll be there 但是我能把事情排开,我会到的
You and Alice just take the whole day together 你和爱丽丝去放一天假
Tsk You'd do that for us? 你会为我们这么做?
Are you kidding? That's what sisters are for 你开玩笑吗? 你以为姊姊是干什么用的?
Tsk Oh Oh, look at them 看看他们
Oh I love you so much 我真爱你们
Oh, crap, don't wake up! Don't wake up! 天啊,别醒过来
Where are Bill and Colleen? Kitchen, getting something to eat 比尔和考琳呢? 他们在厨房弄吃的
Can you believe how nice they are? We have to leave 你能想像他们有多好吗? 我们得走了
Why? What did you do in the bathroom? 为什么,你在洗手问做了什么?
I didn't get to the bathroom I bumped into Owen on the way 我还没去洗手问呢 我刚刚碰到了欧文
He didn't know he was adopted There's a slight chance 他还不知道他是被领春的 有个小小的可能
I may have told him 我可能告诉了他
Oh, my God, where's my purse? No, I can replace everything in there 天啊,我的皮包呢? 不,里面的东西都能重新买
Get that binder and let's go! Hi Ha 拿着活页册,我们快走 你好
Some little snacks for everybody 大家来吃点小点心
You don't have to eat the sour worms Those are for Owen 你们不必吃那些酸软糖 那些是欧文吃的
I'll get him in a second 我一会儿去叫他
Uh, by the way, you should know, we haven't told him he's adopted yet ) ra带一提,你们该知道 我们还没告诉他他是颌养的
But kids are so intuitive 但是孩子的直觉是很敏锐的
Don't you think, on some level, he already knows? 你不认为某种程度上他已经知道了
I'm adopted? See? Intuitive 一我是领养的? 一看吧,直觉
What? Where did you hear that? 什么,你从哪听来的?
He told me 他告诉我的
And he paid me 50 dollars not to tell 他还给我50块钱叫我别说出来
Which, technically, now you should give back 严格的说,你现在该把钱还给我了
You told him he's adopted? 你告诉他,他是被颌养的?
I'm sorry You should have a sign out there or something 实在对不起 可是你们该写个警告立牌吧
Or at least whisper it to people when they come in the door 或者在人们进门的时候 悄悄告诉他们
"Owen doesn't know he's adopted 欧文不知道自己被领养
and he also thinks Santa is real " 也认为圣诞老人存在
He isn't? 他不是吗?
We have to get out of here, baby 我们必须走了,亲爱的
Everyone, I would like to make a toast 各位,我要向
to Rachel and Joey 瑞秋和乔伊敬酒
And to love 还有爱情
Ah, love! 啊爱情
Mm L OVE Love L○VE,爱情
L is for "life " L代表生命
And what is life without love? 没有爱情,生命又是什么?
Oh, my God, are we supposed to answer? 我的天啊,我们需要回答吗?
O is for: ○代表
"Oh, wow!" 天啊
The V is for this V代表着
very surprising turn of events 事态快速的转变
which I am still fine with, by the way 顺带一提,我完全应付得来
E E is for how 代表着
extremely normal I find it 我发现这是一切是多么的正常
that you two 你们两个
are together 走在一起
And that one day you might get married 有一天你们也许会结婚
and have children of your own 拥有自己的孩子
Dude, are you okay? Totally 兄弟,你还好吧? 完全没问题
Ross, you don't seem okay 罗斯,你看起来不太好
I'm sorry, it must be the pressure of entertaining 对不起,一定是招待你们的压力太大了
I think everyone would feel better if we had some flan 如果我们吃点布丁 应该会成觉好点
Wait, Ross Ross, I, um I have to take off 等等,罗斯,我我要走了
No! I'm sorry 不行 对不起
I have an early class in the morning 我明天一早有课
But this has been lovely 今天晚上真是愉快
Wasn't it? And you thought it would be awkward with Joey 不是吗?你还以为乔伊会尴尬
And that you never really liked Rachel 而且你不太喜欢瑞秋
You are on fire! I'll call you in the morning, okay? 你神志不清了 我早上给你打电话,好吗?
Okay All right 好 好的
Rachel, what Ross just said, that's just 天啊,瑞秋 罗斯刚才说的话简直太
Oh, that's okay Girls tend not to like me 没关系,女生通常不会喜欢我
Fine 好吧
Okay I guess it's just flan for three 好吧,只需要准备 三人份的布丁了
Hey Hey, that rhymes 那还挺押韵的
You know what, Ross, I think, uh, we're gonna take off too 罗斯,我想我们也该走了
Oh, oh Heh Of course God, I'm so stupid 喔 当然,天啊,我真蠢
You guys are a couple now 你们现在是一对了
I mean, you probably just want to be alone 你们应该想独处
No, it's just getting late It's fine It's totally fine 不,我只是说时间很晚了 没关系,真的
I've got plenty of margaritas It's all good 我有很多玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 一切都很好
I don't even know what that's for 我根本不知道 那是为了什么而设定的
You know what? 你知道吗?
I think I'm gonna stay here and make sure he's okay 我想我该留下来,确定他不会有事
That's probably a good idea I'll see you in the morning 这可能是个好主意 明天早上见
Uhhuh Okay All right 好
Yeah, you know, Joey, I 好,你知道吗,乔伊,我
I don't think he's ever gonna be okay with this 我不认为他会接受我们两个在一起
It doesn't look good, does it? Mmmm 看起来不太好,是吗?
Morning 早安
Here you go Thanks 给你 谢谢
Did you stay here all night? Yeah 你整个晚上都留在这袒? 对
So you took off my pants and shoes? 是你脱了我的裤子和鞋?
No No, no 不
You actually did that when you were dancing to the Chicago soundtrack 是你刘匕《芝加哥》 电影原声带的时候自己脱的
Ahem Look, uh, Ross 听着,罗斯
about Rachel and I Listen, you don't have to worry about that 关于我和瑞秋 听着,你什么都不用担心
because nothing's gonna happen 因为什么事都不会发生
What do you mean? 这是什么意思?
She and I said from the beginning 我们从一开始就说好了
we weren't gonna do anything unless you were okay with it 如果你不接受的话 我们不会在一起的
And clearly 很明显的
What are you talking about? I'm fine 你在说什么?我很好
It's okay, Ross You know, I totally understand 没关系,罗斯,我完全了解
Of course you're not fine You're 你当然不好,你们是
You're Ross and Rachel 你们是罗斯和瑞秋
Yeah, except we're not 只是我们已经不是了
I mean, we haven't been a couple in, like 我是说,我们没在一起已经有
six years 六年了
My God, is that right? 天啊,真的吗?
Has it been that long? 有这么久了?
That's what I hear, yeah 我是这么听说的,是的
This is crazy I mean, six years 这太疯狂了,我是说 已经六年了
and because of me, you guys aren't gonna be together? 只因为我,你们就不能在一起?
Can I ask you something? 我可以问你个问题吗?
Really 说真的
what is this thing with you and Rachel? 你和瑞秋到底是怎么一回事?
Come on, you know me Ha, ha You know 别闹了,你了解我,你知道的
Joey 乔伊
I'm crazy about her 我为她成到疯狂
And she feels the same way? 她也这么想吗?
I think so 我想是的
Well, then 好吧,那么
maybe it's time we all moved on 也许是大家都向前看的时候到了
Yeah, but, Ross, I mean, you're not okay with it, so 对,不过,罗斯 我是说,你并没有完全接受
No, but I want to be 不,但是我要接受
And hey: 嘿
I will be 我会接受的
Besides, I'm with Charlie, right? 况且, 我还有查莉,对吧
Oh, my God, I'm still with Charlie, aren't I? 天啊, 我还跟查莉在一起吧?
She didn't see the dance, did she? No, no, no 她没看见我跳舞吧? 没有
No, that was, uh That was just for me 没有,舞是为我而跳的
Hey, you, uh? 你
You sure about this? 你确定吗?
Yeah, I'm sure 对,我确定
And 那
we're okay? 我们之问没问题吗?
Hey, Pheebs Hey 菲比 你好
Um, we just want to give you a heads up 我们想先提醒你一件事
Bill and Colleen hate us 比尔和考琳讨厌我们
Owen didn't know he's adopted and Monica told him 欧文不知道自己是被领春的 摩妮卡却说出来了
What? 什么?
Still, he had to find out sometime 可是,他总有一天会知道的
How would you like it if someone told the triplets that you gave birth to them? 如果有人告诉三胞胎 他们是你生的又如何?
I'm gonna go tell Emma she was an accident 我要去告诉艾玛说她是个意外

你可能感兴趣的:(老友记第十季台词2)