Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
If you win the silver medal then either today or tomorrow people will forget you. But you'll become an example if you win the gold medal ... and examples are given, you don't forget them. 拿了银牌,人们迟早会忘记你。但是拿了金牌,你就是榜样。人们永远不会忘记榜样。
我见青山多妩媚,料青山见我应如是。I consider the green mountain to be charming and lovey. I assume it should feel the same as I do.
Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions. 只有在日常生活中尽责的人才会在重大时刻尽责。
Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it. 「勇气」就像「爱情」,需要「希望」来灌溉。
The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well. 生活中最重要的事情不是胜利,而是奋斗;不是征服,而是努力拼搏。
We start by being taught in school how to become good citizens.我们接受的教育,一直要求我们做个好人、好人。
We spend a great part of our childhood studying.我们大把的美好童年时光,几乎都被用来学习。
And finally we get the diploma that will ensure us “the position we deserve”.最后,终于得到了一个能给自己些许保障的——被称为“文凭”的东西。
My heart is broken!
He has been one of my heroes!
I just can’t believe!
We are now living in a post- Stephen hawking world and we are lesser for it...
At twenty years of age , the will reigns; at thirty , the wit ; and at forty , the judgment .(Benjamin Franklin ,American president)
Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. ——史蒂芬·霍金
You can lead a horse to water,but you can't make him drink.师傅领进门,修行靠个人
Time Tested Beauty Tips
如果想拥有迷人的双唇,请常说善意的言语。For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
如果想拥有可爱的双眸,请查看他人的长处For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
如果想拥有苗条的身材,请与饥饿的人分享你的食物。For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
如果想拥有美丽的秀发,请每日让孩子用手指穿过你的发间。For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
如果想拥有动人的身姿,请在走路时牢记你永远不会孤单独行。For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.
相对于事物,人更需要被修复、重建、重生、感化和救赎;永远不要抛弃任何人。People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; Never throw out anybody.
请记住,如果你需要援手,你总是可以在你自己的臂膀上找到。Remember, If you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
等你长大后,你会发现你有两只手,一只用来帮助自己,另一只用来帮助别人。As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.