nike 宣传片

https://www.ixigua.com/a6491253883283702285/?utm_source=toutiao&utm_medium=feed_stream#mid=67114273080

该起床了

Rise and shine!

早上6点,你还没按停闹钟

6am and your hand cant make it to the alarm clock

你脑海里的声音就开始跟你说

before the voice in your head start telling you

现在还早、外面很黑、离开被窝会很冷

that it's too early, too dark and too cold to get out of bedS

酸痛的肌肉没有要动的意思

Aching muscles lie still in rebellion

假装没有收到大脑发出的行动指令

pretending not to hear your brain commanding them to move

脑海的声音忠实反映出它们的一致需求

A legion  of voices are  shouting their  unanimous permission

让你按下贪睡的按钮,回归梦乡

for you to hit the snooze button and go back to dreamland!

不过你要收拾这样的念头

But you didn't ask their  opinion

你听到的声音只是你的第一反应

The voice you've  chosen  to listen to  is one of the defiance!

因为你本能的抵触起床

The voice that  said

这也是你设定闹钟的首要理由

There was the reason that you set that alarm in the first place

所以,坐起身

So sit up

脚踏实地、不要回头

Put your feet on the floor and don't look back

因为我们有事要做

because we've got work to do.

一起接受人生的磨砺吧!

Welcome to the grind!

因为每天你都会面临这样艰难的选择

For what is each day but a series of conflicts

选择正确的道路还是选择容易走的路

between the right way and the easy way.

你面前可能有1万条坦途

10000 steams span out like a river delta before you

每一条你都可以最轻松的方式通过

each one promising the path of least resistance

可如果你想到达成功的终点

The thing is you're headed upstream

那么你就做出正确的决定

and when you make that choice

你要坚定的放弃舒适安全的选择

When you decide to turn your back on what's comfortable, what's safe.

不去追求常识的认可

and what some would call common sense.

而这仅仅是开始

well that's the Day One

后面的日子会更为艰难

From there is only gets tougher!

所以你要万分确信,这就是你想要的

So just make sure this is something that you want.

否则,你很容易踏入歧途

Because the easy way out will always be there.

选择轻松短视的道路

Ready to wash your way

你只要拔脚就行了

All you have to do is pick up your feet

不过你不会这样做的

But you aren't going to are you?

因为每走一步,你都会后悔

With each step comes the decision to take another

你会走自己的路

You're on your way now.

而且你没有时间惦记你究竟走了多远

but this is no time to dwell on how far you have come.

因为你在和看不见的对手搏斗

You're in a fight against an opponent you can't see.

虽然看不见,你能感觉到他的紧跟

but oh, you can  feel him on your heds can't you

感觉到他的呼吸掠过你的脖颈

Feel him breathing down your neck.

知道你的对手是谁吗?

You know  what that is ?

就是你自己啊

That's  YOU!

你所有的不安,迟疑和恐惧

Your fears, your doubts, your insecurities

都会聚集在一起,准备将你达到在地

all lined up like a  firing squad ready to shoot you out of the sky.

不过你不要灰心

But don't lose heart

虽然它们不容易战胜,但远没到不可战胜的程度

While they are not easily defeated, they are far from invincible

切记,这是磨砺

Remember, this is the grind

你要贴身肉搏战胜你的内心

The battle Royale  between you and your mind

用你的身体强势击败肩膀上的那个魔鬼

Your body and the devil on your shoulders

不要相信你的妄念,这不是游戏

Who is telling you that this is just a game.

你不是在浪费时间

This is just a waste of time.

尽管你的对手比你更强

your opponents are  stronger than you.

++++++++

用你的生命之火焚烧掉你的自我怀疑

Burn away your-self doubt with the fire beneath you.

记住我们的奋斗目标

Remember what we are fighting for

不要忘记冲动是歹毒的情人

And never forget that momentum is a cruel mistress

她可以利用微小的失误翻盘

She can turn on a  dime with the smallest mistake.

因为她一直在研究你的弱点和缺陷

She is ever searching for the weak place in your armor

你任何一丝微弱的情绪都会为其所趁

That one tiny feeling you forgot to prepare for.

只要这样的魔鬼故布疑阵,问题就会始终存在

So as long as the devil is hiding the details, the question remains

你只有这些吗?

Is that all you have got?

你确定?

Are you sure?

如果答案是肯定的

When the answer is yes

那么你已经尽量做好了战斗的准备

You've done all you can to prepare yourself for battle.

你可以大胆前进直面你的敌人

then it's time to go forth and boldy face your enemy.

你内心的敌人

The enemy within!

现在你必须转为主动攻击

Only now you must take that fight into the open

打入敌人的地盘

Into hostile territery.

你是狮群中的雄狮

You are a lion in a field of lions.

为了谋生共同追逐世间唯一的猎物

All hunting the same elusive prey with a desperate starvation

在这个世界, 胜利是你赖以生存的唯一希望

That says victory is the only thing that can keep you alive.

所以你要相信内心的声音

So believe that voice that says

你可以跑的更快一点,扑的更猛一点

You can run a little faster and you can throw a little harder.

你可以突破物理法则和生理极限

That for you the laws of physics are merely a suggestion.

运气只是渺茫的希望

luck is the last dying wish of those

它属于那些信奉 “成功是一种偶然”的人

who want to believe that winning can happen by accident.

相信“成功是一种选择“的人则会付出辛勤的汗水

Sweat on the other hand is ofr those who know it's a choice

现在就做出决定,因为命运不等人

So  decide now because destiny waits for no man.

真正到了这个时候

And when your time comes

你的内心会有一千种不同的声音告诉你

And a thousand different voices are trying to tell you.

你还没有做好准备

That you're  not ready for it.

你只需要聆听第一千零一种声音

Listen instead to that lone voiceof descent

它会告诉你说

That one voice that says:

你做好了准备

you are ready.

你已经准备就绪

you are prepared

一切取决于你

it's all up to you now.

so rise and shine.

你可能感兴趣的:(nike 宣传片)