Lines of Doctor Strange

Lines of Doctor Strange_第1张图片
古一法师

Come on, you're dying!

拜托 你要死了

You have to return to your body now. You don't have time.

你必须回到身体里 不然你就没时间了

Time is relative.

时间是相对的

Your body hasn't even hit the floor yet.

你自己还没习惯法师的角色

I've spent so many years... peering through time...

我已经花了很多年时间窥视未来

looking at this exact moment. But I can't see past it.

但看着现在这时间点 我可能挺不过去了

I've prevented countless, terrible futures.

我已经阻止了无数次可怕的事件

And after each one, there's always another.

但是坏事永远接踵而来

And they all lead here... but never further.

终归都会走到这步 继而终止

You think this is where you die.

你觉得自己就这么死去了吗

You wonder what I see in your future?

你想知道我在你身上 看到了什么样的未来吗

No.

Yes.

I never saw your future.

我从未真正看到你的未来

Only its possibilities.

只能看到潜在的可能性

1042

You have such a capacity for goodness.

你天性纯真善良

You always excelled...

总是出类拔萃

but not because you craved success...

但并不是因为你有多么渴望成功

but because of your fear of failure.

而是因为你太害怕失败

That's what made me a great doctor.

正因如此 我是一个成功的医生

It's precisely what kept you from greatness.

这也是你不够伟大的原因

Arrogance and fear still keep you...

你的傲慢和恐惧

from learning the simplest and most significant lesson of all.

让你对最简单 却最重要的事情一无所知

Which is?

那是什么

It's not about you.

生命的意义不在于成就自我

When you first came to me...

当你第一次来找我的时候

you asked me how I was able to heal Jonathan Pangborn.

你问我是怎么治好 乔纳森•潘伯恩的

I didn't.

其实我没有治愈他

He channels dimensional energy directly into his own body.

而是他自行注入了空间的力量

He uses magic to walk?

难道他靠法术行走

Constantly.

确实如此

He had a choice...

他曾经面临抉择

to return to his own life...

是回归自己的生活

or to serve something greater than himself.

还是为更崇高的目标奉献自我

So I could have my hands back again?

那么我的手能重新治好

My old life?

回到原来的生活

You could.

当然可以

And the world would be all the lesser for it.

但是这对整个世界没有任何好处

I've hated drawing power from the Dark Dimension.

我当然不愿意 从黑暗空间里获得力量

But as you well know... sometimes one must break the rules...

但是你也清楚 有时候人总得打破常规

in order to serve the greater good.

追求自己认为那些更高的理想

Mordo won't see it that way.

但是莫度可不是这么想的

Mordo's soul is rigid and unmovable...

莫度生性固执不善变通

forged by the fires of his youth.

这是他的成长环境造就的

He needs your flexibility...

他需要学习你的顺势灵活

just as you need his strength.

而你得学习他的坚韧朴实

Only together

只有你们优势互补并肩作战

do you stand a chance of stopping Dormammu.

才有可能战胜多玛姆

I'm not ready.

我还没准备好

No one ever is.

没人准备好

We don't get to choose our time.

我们无法左右时间

Death is what gives life meaning.

死亡赋予生命意义

To know your days are numbered.

让你知道时光短暂

Your time is short.

去日无多

You'd think after all this time, I'd be ready.

你以为我就准备好迎接死亡了吗

But look at me.

但你会发现

Stretching one moment out into a thousand...

我是有多么想无限延长这一刻光阴

just so that I can watch the snow.

从而欣赏这美丽的雪景

你可能感兴趣的:(Lines of Doctor Strange)