巴夏:攻击的原因 & 真正的爱

巴夏:攻击的原因 & 真正的爱

问:

Good day, Bashar! 

巴夏,你好!

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好!

问:

Great! 

太棒啦!

我……

巴夏:

Oh! Well said! 

哇! 说得好!

问:

The non-family member such as friends coworkers telling me 

非家庭成员,比如同事朋友,会跟我说:

Hey! You are great, fantastic, 

“嘿!你太棒了!你太了不起了!”

You are more than enough 

“你太富足了!”

You are so strong 

“你是如此的强大!”

And I get good compliment 

他们会夸我,赞美我

But family member 

但我家庭成员

Saying, 

却说

You are not enough 

“你做得不够好!”

And if you do, everybody will laugh 

“如果你做了的话,每个人都会笑你”

And I got negative comment 

他们会贬损我

And especially in my son. 

尤其是我儿子

巴夏:

Well,which is true for you 

你觉得,对你来说,哪个是真的?

which is true for you 

哪个是对的?

And which do you recognize, 

你觉得 哪个是他们自己有问题

Simply as a reflection of someone else's issues that they are not comfortable with. 

因为不爽而投射(发泄)到你身上?

Remember when you are attacked 

记住,当你被攻击时

Now, again, I'm not saying 

当然,我说的不是

You can't pay attention when something may be constructive criticism that you may need to hear 

你要对某些你需要听的、建设性的“批评”,充耳不闻

That you might have attracted into your life to get a reflection on 

这些批评,就像镜子一样,你吸引它们进入生活中

So that you can bring yourself back into alignment 

就是为了把你导回“正途”

But that's not what you're talking about 

但你所说的,不是这些

The idea of groundless negative attack 

对于那些毫无理由的负面攻击

Is more often than not, the idea that they had issues within themselves 

往往是因为  攻击者自己内心有问题

And they see you as a reminder of the issues they don't want to face, 

你让他们想起  那些他们不想面对的问题

So they resent it. 

所以他们心生怨恨

And project their anxiety on to you 

并把他们的焦虑投射到你身上

For reminding them of something they don't want to look at within themselves 

因为你让他们想起  内在那些不想面对的问题

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白!

巴夏:

So if you can tell the difference, 

所以,如果你能看出其中的区别的话

Then no matter whether or not someone attack you 

那不论是否有人攻击你

You will know it really has nothing to do with you, 

你都会很清楚的知道,跟你无关

And therefore, it will be nonsensical and illogical. 

这事也会变得荒谬,且不合逻辑

And why would you need to take it to heart 

那你又何必把它放心上?

You don't take it personally 

你根本不需要介意

Because it has nothing to do with you 

因为真的跟你无关

问:

I get that 

我明白了!

And I'm trying to think that way. 

我会“试”着这么想

巴夏:

I beg you pardon. 

你说啥?

A little hard of hearing 

有点听不清

Say that again please? 

能否再说一遍?

问:

I get that 

我懂了!

巴夏:

Oh! All right. 

哦! 好吧!

问:

And I'm being positive whole time. 

整个过程中,我都很积极

巴夏:

But? 

但是呢?

问:

But I'm tired of hearing negative comment. 

但对于负面言论,我听腻了

巴夏:

What difference does it make? 

这有什么区别?

If it has nothing to do with you, who cares? 

如果真的和你无关

How many times you hear it. 

你又何必在意听了多少次呢?

问:

But he's my son. 

但他是我的儿子啊!

巴夏:

So what? 

那又能怎么样呢?

So what? 

又能怎么样呢?

What's that got to do with anything? 

这有什么关系?

What does that have to do with anything? 

这有什么关系吗?

问:

I want to establish much much better relationship with him. 

我想和他建立非常非常好的关系

巴夏:

That's fine. 

那很好啊!

You can do your part of the relationship In the way you would like to. 

你可以按照你的想法,做好你们关系中你的工作

But he doesn't have to respond 

但他未必要对此作出反应

问:

Right, exactly 

非常正确!

巴夏:

Therefore, if the important thing is for you to be in the relationship 

因此,重要的是,你要在你们的关系中

In an unconditionally loving way 

给予无条件的爱

Unconditionally loving 

无条件的爱哦!

问:

That's... 

那..

巴夏:

Yes? 

想说啥?

问:

Unconditional love 

无条件的

巴夏:

My love is conditional, 

“我的爱,是有条件的”

Which is another way of saying, 

话句话说,就是:

it isn't love 

“我的爱,不是爱”

Do you love your son? 

你爱你的儿子吗?

问:

I do! 

当然!

巴夏:

Then it's unconditional 

那你的爱是 无条件的爱

Or it's not love 

要么就不是爱

Not really. 

不是真爱

If it's got filters on it, 

如果爱还要经过“过滤器”

It's not love 

那这不叫爱

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:攻击的原因 & 真正的爱)