巴夏:为什么你还没成功?

巴夏:为什么你还没成功?

问:

And why is it that we're also afraid to fully be ourselves? 

为什么我们会害怕成为“完整的自己”?

巴夏:

In many ways, it will be somewhat different for different individuals. 

在很多方面,不同的人,其原因会稍微不同

But overall, on average, many of you are afraid to leave others behind. 

但总的来说,大部分人是因为不想把其他人抛下

By outstripping them 

不想超越他们

By outpacing them 

不想胜过他们

By outdistancing them 

不想远离他们

Because you're all in this together. 

因为你们是一个组合(一起来的)

And you want to go through the process together 

你想跟他们一起经历这个过程

And you want to have fun together 

想和他们一起开心喜乐

And somewhat that's the point, 

大致上,就是这个原因

So sometimes it boiled down to the idea of what you call fear of success, 

有时候也可以把原因总结为“对成功的恐惧”

Because you know that if you are really, really yourself instantaneously. 

因为你知道,如果你瞬间切换到“真正的自己”模式

You will be so unlike everyone else, 

那你跟其他人的区别将会是非常之大

That they may not be able to relate to you anymore 

以至于他们可能不再与你有所关联

And many people are afraid of that. 

而很多人怕的,就是这个

But if you understand that by being truly yourself in the way that's relevant 

但如果你明白,依照“与你自己相关性”,去做真实的你自己

Then excitement will take care of the relevance automatically 

那么“兴奋”就会自动地处理好“与其他人的相关性”

And keep you at a pace that leave no one behind, 

并且让你保持在一定的节奏,使得没人会被落下

So there's nothing to fear. 

所以没啥好害怕的

It will automatically organize itself as we have said, 

就像我们之前说的,一切都会自动自我组织管理

Excitement is the organizing principle, 

兴奋是(一切的)组织管理原则

Your higher mind knows that you have a theme that you are exploring 

你的高我知道,你是在探索你的人生课题

And therefore, if you're being your natural self. 

因此,如果你只是做“天然的自己”

It's not gonna let you become something

那祂就不可能让你变成(不相关的)的“那个啥” 

 that will defeat the purpose of what you chose to experience 

使得你无法体验你选择要去体验的

So you don't have to be afraid to be yourself, 

所以,你无需害怕做自己

The limitations that will be there will be positive limitations 

如果有什么限制的话,那也会是“积极正面的限制”

To make sure that you explore the team in perfect timing 

以确保你能 在完美时刻

And are with your team that you decided to be with

以恰当的方式

 in exactly the way you need to be with your team, 

让你能  和自己所选择的“组员”,一起继续探索

问:

And I think some people are afraid that they will die 

但我想,有些人可能会担心:

Or they'll transition out this reality 

如果振频变得如此之高,自己会不会死掉?

If they become such a high vibrational state by... 

或者说,离开这个实相

巴夏:

Some of them might, 

有些人可能真的会这样

But nevertheless if they do, 

但如果他们真的离开了身体

Then that means it was time to do 

那说明他们的“大限已到”

That if it's not time to do that 

但如果“死神”未来

They won't leave 

那他们就不会离开

They'll just change into a higher altered physical being 

他们将会改变身体,进化成更高级的形态

You can ascend while still in physical reality you know 

你可以在身体里“扬升”的

That's what fourth density is all about, 

这就是所谓的“进入第四密度”

You will not leave before your time 

若时候未到,你就不会离开身体

Unless you simply choose to take your own life 

除非你选择“自杀”

Yes? 

明白吗?

问:

Yes! I thought you have said something to me recently about 

明白! 但我想起你最近跟我们说的

That because in the past or historically if we reached a certain vibrational state 

在过去,或历史上,如果我们达到某种振频

We would have automatically transitioned 

那我们自动地就会“过渡”

But that now, in this day... 

但如今,在现在这个世代

巴夏:

If you reach 333,000 cps. 

如果你的振频达到333000赫兹(次/每秒)

Yes, you will go into nonphysical reality, 

是的,你会直接进入非物质的实相

But there is a large amount of frequency range before that 

但在此之前,你有着极大范围的振频

In which you will actually be a much more ascended, much higher frequency physical being 

够你去扬升,够你去进化成更高振频的、在身体里的人类

问:

So if you only have positive thoughts and you 

所以如果你只有积极正面的思想,而且……

巴夏:

If only you have positive definitions 

如果你只有积极正面的“定义”

问:

Definitions 

定义

And you only express yourself in a positive way while being aware of all of the negativity. 

即使你能觉察到所有的负面,但你只要彰显出积极正面的自己

巴夏:

Yes, because you will become more aware of the negativity, as you expand your consciousness, 

对的!因为随着你不断地扩展意识,你会觉察到越来越多的负面

Because you're becoming more aware of All That Is 

因为你会变得越来越觉察到 一切所是(神)

And All That Is has both light and dark. 

而一切所是(神),包含了光明与黑暗

So just because you become more aware of it 

所以,当你觉察到越来越多的负面

Does mean something's wrong. 

不是说哪里出错了

It just means you're expanding your point of view, 

而是意味着,你是在不断地扩展你的 视角

But that doesn't mean that the negativity has to affect you if you don't choose to prefer it 

也意味着,只要你不选择受负面影响,负面就不可能影响到你

It's just about choosing what you prefer 

一切都是关于:选择你所喜好的

without invalidating what you don't prefer 

同时,也不否定你所不喜好的

问:

And as long as it's relevant to the theme that you are exploring 

那只要是跟你要探索的人生课题相关

You will stay in your physical body 

你就会继续待在身体里

But you may find that the technology comes about that you're able to stay young looking 

同时,新科技的发展也会帮助你保持年轻貌美

And have a completely different experience at 125 years old 

即使活到125岁,你的体验却会是完全不同的

巴夏:

Absolutely. 

完全正确!

Because you'll be living more in the moment 

因为你会变得更加活在当下

And the more you live in the moment, 

而你越是活在当下

The less time you create to experience 

你(用来体验而)创造的时间也就越少

And so you appear to be age-less. 

于是,你看起来也就“没有岁月的痕迹”

That's why even at 300 

这就是为什么我们到300岁

We still look like 30 

看起来还是30岁

问:

And this is all happening now and in our lifetime 

而这一切都正在发生,都发生在我们有生之年

巴夏:

Yes! It's all happening now, 

对的!一切都发生于当下

Different people will experience different things 

不同的人,经历也会不同

in the so-called lifespan that you call the life span now, 

就像你们说的:天增岁月人增寿

Not all of them are going to experience that 

但并不是所有人都会有这样的经历

Because not all of them need to 

因为并不是所有人都有这样的需要

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

是的!

巴夏:

But those for whom it's relevant will experience it 

但那些 与之相关的人,将会如此经历

问:

And that's the key word. 

而这就是关键字

It's relevance 

就是“相关性”

巴夏:

It's always the key. 

它一直以来都是关键字

It really doesn't do you much good to say: Is this possible? 

“这有可能的吗?”你若是这么问,那对你真的没什么好处

Of course it's possible, 

当然是可能的!

Anything is possible. 

一切皆有可能!

The question is, 

问题是:

Is it probable? 

“是不是很有可能”

Is it relevant to me? 

“是不是和我有关”

That's the real question. 

这才是真正该问的问题

问:

So, thank you so much for explaining that in such great detail. 

好的!谢谢你讲解得这么详细!

巴夏:

You are welcome 

不客气!

Thank you for asking in such great detail 

谢谢你问得这么详细!

/*----------------译者关于“定义”的理解:

如果你把“饭前不洗手”的行为定义成“不卫生”,那你可能就会认为一个饭前从不洗手的人,是不讲卫生的。

定义累积多了,就成“信念”

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:为什么你还没成功?)