如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?

早知如此绊人心, 

I knew it was so heartbreaking.

何如当初莫相识。

How can we not know each other at the beginning?  

                                                                                                                      ——李白《秋风词》


如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?_第1张图片

还卿一钵无情泪,

Return a bowl of heartless tears,

恨不相逢未剃时。

Hate not meeting before shaving.

                                                                                                    ——苏曼殊《本事诗十首选二》



如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?_第2张图片

曾经沧海难为水,

Once the sea was troubled by water.

除却巫山不是云。

But Wushan is not a cloud.

                                                                                                                         ——元稹《离思》


只愿君心似我心,

May your heart be like mine.

定不负相思意。

Acacia must not be negative.

                                                                                               ——李之仪《卜算子.我住长江头》


两情若是久长时,

If love lasts for a long time,

又岂在朝朝暮暮。

Are you in the twilight?

                                                                                                      ——秦观《鹊桥仙.纤云弄巧》

如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?_第3张图片


衣带渐宽终不悔,

My clothes grow daily more loose, yet care I not,

为伊消得人憔悴。

For you am I thus wasting away in sorrow and pain.

                                                                                            ——柳永《蝶恋花.人倚危楼风细细》

如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?_第4张图片



此情可待成追忆,

This can be remembered.

只是当时已惘然。

It was only at that time that I was lost. 

                                                                                                                      ——李商隐《锦瑟》


如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?_第5张图片


今年元夜时,月与灯依旧。

On New Year's Eve this year, the moon and the lights are still there.

不见去年人,泪湿春衫袖。

No one last year, tears wet spring shirt sleeves.

                                                                                                          ——欧阳修《生查子.元夕》

如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?_第6张图片

你可能感兴趣的:(如果古诗词加上英文会怎么样?)