安住(20220619)the Father

父亲节,重温《The Father 》(困在时间里的父亲),依然捶胸扼腕,涕泪滂沱,痛到无法呼吸。眼睁睁看着世间最亲最爱的人在孤独与恐惧中熄灭生命的光辉,无力挽回,甚至,自己也将在不期而至的某一天步其后尘…这就是人类必然面对的自然法则吗。

安东尼·霍普金斯把自己的名字和生日给了男主。又一部封神之作。

I can manage very well on my own.

我能照顾自己

The rats are leaving the ship.

老鼠要离开船了

What's going to become of me

我可怎么办呢

They all end up leaving sooner or later.

他们迟早都会离开的

All this nonsense is driving me crazy.

这些荒唐事快把我逼疯了

I am worried. It's very worrying. I mean...

我很担心 这很让人烦恼 我的意思是……

Losing all my things everyone's just helping themselves and...

我的东西都丢了 每个人却只顾他们自己

I want my mommy.

我要我的妈妈

I want my mommy. I wanna get out of here.

我要我的妈妈 我想离开这里

Have... Have someone come and fetch me.

找 找人来 来接我

I want my mommy. I want her to come and fetch me.

我要我的妈妈 我要她来接我

I... I want to go home.

我…我想回家

I feel as if I'm...

我感觉好像

I feel as if I'm losing all my leaves.

我感觉好像我的叶子都掉光了

The branches and the wind and the rain.

树枝 还有风和雨

I don't know what's happening anymore.

我已经搞不明白发生的一切了

I have nowhere to put my head down anymore.

我…我再也没有栖身之地了

But I know my watch is on my wrist that I do know.

但我知道我的手表在我的手腕上 这个我很清楚

For the journey.

我走的时候要戴着它

If not I...

如果手表没了 我

Don't know if I'll...

不知道我是否

be ready to...

能准备好去

To...

你可能感兴趣的:(安住(20220619)the Father)