一直不知道三明治那句是在哪出现的,原来是在第七部。我把它粘贴下来了。感谢百度知道。(捂脸)
Brian,are you okey?
布莱恩,你还好吗?
Mia?Listen to me.
米娅,听我说。
Something’s about to go down.
接下来会有一些事发生,
If you don’t hear from me in 24 hours…
如果你在24小时内没有接到我的电话,
I need you to take Jack and move on.
我要你带着杰克,好好生活下去。
You understand?
明白吗?
You understand what I’m saying?...
…你知道我的意思吗?
No I can’t do that,Brian ,no I can’t.
不,我做不到,布莱恩,我做不到…
We’re gonna have another baby,it’s a little girl.
我们就要有第二个孩子了,是个女孩。
And she’s going to need her father.
她需要父亲,
So you have to finish what you’re doing,
所以你必须完成你现在的事情,
And you have to come home to her.
你必须要回家,回到她身边…
You have to come home to us.
你必须要回到我们身边。
I’m Sorry I didn’t tell you before.
抱歉我之前没有告诉你,
I was scared you’d be disappointed with domestic life.
因为我害怕你会对这样的单调家庭生活感到失望…
You know the best decision I ever made,was stepping into that store…
你知道吗,我这辈子做过最棒的决定,就是走进那家店,
Buying that first sandwich.
买了第一个三文治。
It was such a bad sandwich…
那个三文治真的很难吃…
I know,but I ate a lot of ’em…
我知道,但我还是吃了很多…
I love you,Mia.
我爱你,米娅。
Don’t do that.
别这么说…
What?
什么?
The way you said it,it like goodbye,say something else…
你这样说,就像在和我告别,说些别的…
Okay.Kiss Jack for me.
好吧,帮我亲亲杰克。
I will.
我会的。
I love you,Brian.
我爱你,布莱恩。
I love you,Mia.
我也爱你,米娅。