摩登家庭第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Kids, breakfast! | 孩子们吃早饭了 |
Kids? | 孩子们 |
Phil, would you get them? | 菲尔把他们叫下来好吗 |
Yeah. Just a sec. | 好等一下 |
Kids! | 孩子们 |
- That is - Okay. | -这真是-算了 |
Kids? Get down here! | 孩子们快下来 |
Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs? | 我们远在楼上你们喊也没用 |
- Just text me. - All right. That's not gonna happen. | -发个短信不就行了-那是不可能的 |
And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit. | 你不能穿这套衣服出门 |
What's wrong with it? | 这衣服怎么了 |
Honey, do you have anything to say | 亲爱的对你女儿这条裙子 |
- to your daughter about her skirt? - Sorry. | -有什么意见吗-不好意思 |
- Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. - Thanks. | -挺可爱的嘛宝贝-谢了 |
No. It's way too short. | 不行这裙子太短了 |
People know you're a girl. | 大家知道你是女生 |
You don't need to prove it to them. | 没必要穿这么少给他们看 |
Luke got his head stuck in the banister again. | 卢克又把头卡在栏杆里了 |
I got it. Where's the baby oil? | 我去吧婴儿油在哪儿 |
It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it. | 在我们床头的我不知道你自己找 |
Come on! | 拜托 |
I was out of control growing up. | 我在成长期间简直无法无天 |
There, you know? I said it. | 你看我坦白了 |
I-I just don't want my kids... | 我只是不想让我的孩子 |
to make the same bad mistakes I made. | 重蹈我的覆辙 |
I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked, | 只要海莉没有半裸着在佛罗里达沙滩上醒来 |
I've done my job. | 我就算完成我的任务了 |
- Our job. - Right. | -我俩的任务-对 |
I've done our job. | 我就算完成了我俩的任务 |
Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it! | 加油曼尼踢球啊踢啊 |
Don't let him- Kick it! | 别让他踢啊 |
Manny, go! A la derecha! A la derecha! | 曼尼加油往右跑往右 |
No! No, no. | 不不不要啊 |
He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty? | 他下绊子杰怎么没人吹犯规 |
Gloria, they're 0 and 6. | 歌洛莉亚他们已经落后了6个球 |
Let's take it down a notch. | 你小点声叫喊 |
We're very different. | 我们是不同世界的人 |
Jay's from the city. | 杰来自城市 |
He has a big business. | 他的生意做得很大 |
I come from a small village. | 我来自一个小山村 |
Very poor but very, very beautiful. | 穷困潦倒但风景怡人 |
It's the number one village in all Colombia for all the- | 我们村拥有全哥伦比亚最多的 |
What's the word? | 那个词怎么说来着 |
Murders. | 凶杀案 |
Yes. The murders. | 没错凶杀案 |
Manny, stop him! | 曼尼拦住他 |
Stop him! You can do it! | 拦住他你可以的 |
Damn it, Manny! | 你真烂曼尼 |
Come on, coach. You gotta take that kid out. | 教练该让那孩子下场了 |
You wanna take him out? How about I take you out? | 你想让他下场吗不如我让你"下场"如何 |
- Honey, honey. - Why don't you worry about your son? | -亲爱的-你还是操心你的儿子吧 |
He spent the first half with his hand in his pants! | 他整个上半场光忙着抓裤裆了 |
I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks. | 那话我6周来一直想对她说来着 |
I'm Josh. Ryan's dad. | 我叫乔希莱恩的爸爸 |
Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother. | 我叫歌洛莉亚·普里契特曼尼的妈妈 |
- Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad? | -这位是你父亲吧-她父亲? |
- Yeah. - No, no. That's funny. | -是啊-不不是真搞笑 |
Actually, no, I'm her husband. | 怎么可能我是她老公 |
Don't be fooled by the, uh- | 别被外表给骗了 |
Give me a second here. | 稍等片刻 |
Who is a good girl? Who's that? | 谁是乖宝宝啊是谁啊 |
Who's that? | 是谁啊 |
- Oh, she's adorable. - Oh, thank you. | -她真可爱-谢谢 |
Hi, precious. Hello. | 你好小公主 |
Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam. | 我们刚从越南领养了她 |
And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh? | 这是我们第一次带她回家 |
She's an angel. You and your wife must be thrilled. | 她像个小天使你们夫妻俩一定很激动 |
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks. | 抱歉我来晚了老爹去买点心了 |
So, what are we talking about? | 大家在聊什么呢 |
Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now? | 我们在一起已经...5年了吧? |
And, uh, we just- we decided we really wanted to have a baby. | 我们非常想要一个孩子 |
So, we had initially asked one of our | 一开始我们想找一个 |
lesbian friends to be a surrogate, but- | 女同性恋朋友做代孕母亲 |
Then we figured, they're already mean enough. | 后来又想她们平时就够刻薄了 |
Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant? Pregnant, no. | 你能想象她们怀孕后会如何变本加厉吗 |
No, thank you. Ick. | 还是算了吧想想就怕 |
You saw that, right? Everybody fawning over Lily, | 你看到没大家本来在逗莉莉玩 |
and then you walk on and suddenly it's all, | 你一走进来他们就装作 |
"Ooh, SkyMall. | 看机上购物杂志 |
I gotta buy a motorized tie rack." | 考虑买个电动领带架什么的 |
All right, you know, I'm gonna give the speech. | 我得教育一下这帮人 |
You are not giving the speech. | 千万别这么做 |
You're gonna be stuck with these people for the next five hours. | 你还得和他们一起呆上5小时呢 |
You're right, you're right. Okay. I'm sorry. | 好吧你说得对我错了 |
- Look at that baby with those cream puffs. - Okay. Excuse me. | -你看那个拿着泡芙的宝宝-好吧够了 |
Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
This baby would have grown up in a crowded orphanage | 这宝宝原本可能会在人满为患的孤儿院里成长 |
if it wasn't for us "Cream puffs." | 多亏我们这些娘娘腔收养呢 |
- And you know what? Note to all of you who judge- - Mitchell! | -你们这些搞歧视的人-米奇尔 |
Hear this. Love knows no race, creed- | 给我听好了爱不分种族信仰 |
Or gender. | 不分性别 |
- And shame on you, - Mitchell. | -我为你们感到羞耻-米奇尔 |
- you small-minded, ignorant few - Mitchell! | -你们这些狭隘愚昧的-米奇尔 |
- What? -She's got the cream puffs. | -干嘛-人家说的是泡芙 |
We would like to pay for everyone's headsets. | 各位的耳机费我们请了 |
Buddy. Why do you keep getting stuck like this? | 兄弟你怎么老是卡在这里面 |
I thought I could get out this time. | 我以为这次能拔出来呢 |
I'm just gonna say it. He needs to be checked by a specialist. | 我直说了吧他得去检查一下智商 |
There. Be free. | 好了你自由了 |
Excalibur. | 亚瑟王之剑拔出来了 |
- I'm having a friend over today. - Who? | -今天我有朋友来家里玩-谁啊 |
- Uh, you don't know him. - Him? Him? | -你不认识他-是个男生吗 |
Ooh, a boy. You gonna kiss him? | 哇男生你会和他亲嘴吗 |
- Shut up. - Easy. Easy. | -闭嘴-别激动别激动 |
- Yeah, shut up! - No, you shut up! | -闭嘴-你才闭嘴 |
Luke, Alex, why don't you take it outside, okay? | 卢克和艾丽克斯你们俩出去解决好吗 |
And do what? | 怎么解决 |
- Fight in the sun. It'll be a nice change. - Haley. | -在太阳下决斗不错吧-海莉 |
- I'm kidding. - Who's the boy? | -我逗你们玩呢-是谁要来 |
His name is Dylan. | 他叫迪兰 |
I might as well tell him not to come... | 我还是别让他来算了 |
Because you guys are just going to embarrass me again. | 不然你们又得让我丢脸 |
Sweetie, hang on a second. | 亲爱的等等 |
You're 15, and it's the first time you've had a boy over. | 你15岁了还是第一次有男生来家里 |
I'm bound to be a little surprised, | 我是有点小吃惊 |
but I'm not gonna embarrass you. | 可我不会让你丢脸的 |
I better charge the camcorder. | 我去给摄像机充好电 |
I'm kidding. Come on. Who are you talking to? | 逗你玩呢别这样也不看看我是谁 |
I'm the cool dad. That's- That's my thing. | 我是酷老爹这是我的风格 |
I'm hip. I- I surf the Web. | 我酷毙了我会上网 |
I text. "LOL"- Laugh out loud. | 我会发短信LOL意思是癫狂笑 |
"OMG"- Oh, my God. | OMG意思是饿滴神 |
"WTF"- Why the face? | WTF意思是苦逼脸 |
Um, you know, I know all the dances to High School Musical, so- | 《歌舞青春》里所有的舞我都会跳 |
*We're all in this together * | 我们现在欢聚一堂 |
Yes, we are | 没错 |
We're all stars Something, something you know it | 我们都是大明星嘻唰唰嘻唰唰 |
- Mom! Dad! - What happened? | -妈妈爸爸-什么事 |
- Luke just shot me! - I didn't mean to. | -卢克用枪射我-我不是故意的 |
- Are you okay? - No. | -你没事吧-没事才怪 |
The little bitch shot me. | 这小贱人用枪射我 |
- Language!They're only plastic BBs. It was an accident. | -别说脏话-只是塑料枪这是意外 |
What did I tell you would happen if you got him a gun? | 早就告诉你给他枪就会出事 |
- Deal with this. - Buddy, uncool. | -你看着办吧-老弟是你不对哦 |
That's it? That's- No, no, no, no. | 这就完了吗不行不行 |
The agreement was that if he shoots someone, you shoot him. | 我们说好他用枪射了别人你就得射他的 |
- We were serious about that? - Yes, we were. | -我们当时是认真的吗-当然是真的 |
And now you have to follow through. | 所以你现在要按说好的执行 |
- I'm so sorry. - Liar. | -我错了-你就装吧 |
- Go. - He's got a birthday party. | -去吧-他还要去参加生日会呢 |
What's more important here, Dad? | 生日会和家法哪个更重要爸爸 |
You can shoot him afterwards. He'll be home at 2:00. | 你可以之后再射他他两点就能到家 |
I can't shoot him at 2:00. | 两点不行 |
I'm showing a house at 2:00. | 我两点还得带人去看房子 |
- What about 3:00? - No, he's got a soccer game at 3:00. | -三点吧-不行三点他有足球赛 |
And then- Oh, we gotta leave for that dinner thing at 5:00. | 然后我们五点就得去赴宴 |
4:15. You could shoot him at 4:15. | 4点15吧你可以在那时候射他 |
Yeah, I guess that works for me. Oh! | 行那个时候我有空 |
- "Shoot Luke." - Sorry, dude. It's on the calendar. | -射卢克-抱歉老弟铁板钉钉了 |
Oh, come on! | 别这样啊 |
I'm quitting soccer. It is a game for children. | 我不想踢足球了那是小孩儿玩的 |
No, you're not quitting. | 不你不能放弃 |
You would have stopped that goal | 对方之所以会进球 |
if you weren't staring at that little girl. | 完全是因为你光顾着看小姑娘了 |
She is not a girl. She's a woman. | 她不是小姑娘她是成熟的女人 |
You know, Gloria, that little blowup with that other mom | 歌洛莉亚你犯得着非要和 |
Why do you have to do things like that? | 那个妈妈吵架吗 |
If somebody says something about my family, | 如果有人敢对我的家人说三道四 |
- I'm going to - I'm just saying. | -我一定-我只是说 |
You could take it down here a little bit. That's all. | 你火气应该小一点就这样 |
Oh, yeah. 'Cause that's where you live, down here. | 没错你总是这么忍气吞声的 |
- But I live up here! - Yeah, but, | -可我咽不下这口气-可是 |
you don't have to be so emotional all the time.That's all I'm saying. | 我只是说你别那么容易激动嘛 |
Manny, you're with me on this, right? | 曼尼你也这么觉得吧 |
I wanna tell Brenda Feldman I love her. | 我要告诉布兰达·费德曼我爱她 |
- Oh, for God sakes. - Manny, she's 16. | -天啊-曼尼她都16岁了 |
Oh. It's okay for you to take an older lover? | 你不就找了年长的对象吗 |
- Hey, watch it. - I wanna go to the mall where she works. | -嘿说话注意点-我要去她上班的商场 |
But first I need to get my white shirt, the silk one. | 不过我先得换上我的白衬衫丝绸的那件 |
Okay. If that's what you really want to do. | 好吧如果你真想这么做的话 |
Seriously. Not to be the evil stepdad, | 说真的不是我要当恶毒的后爹 |
but if you put on a puffy white shirt... | 可你要真穿着那臃肿的白衬衣 |
and declare your love for a 16-year-old, | 去向16岁的姑娘告白 |
you're gonna be swinging from the flagpole | 你会被扒得只剩条白内裤 |
in your puffy white underpants. | 然后被吊在旗杆上 |
- Stop the car. - Oh, where are you going? | -停车-你去哪儿 |
See? You hurt his feelings. | 看到没你伤他的心了 |
Ah- Well, if it toughens him up a little bit then- | 要是这能让他变得坚强点 |
Oh, geez. He's picking flowers. | 我的妈呀他居然去采野花了 |
Manny's very passionate, just like his father. | 曼尼是个多情种和他爹一个样 |
My first husband- he's very handsome, but too crazy. | 我的前夫风度翩翩但太疯狂了 |
It seemed like all we did was fight and make love, | 我们不是在吵架就是在做爱 |
fight and make love, fight and make love. | 吵架做爱吵架做爱 |
One time, I'm not kidding you, we fell out the window together. | 说真的有一次我们从窗口摔下去了 |
Which- Which one were you doing? | 你们当时在吵架还是做爱 |
I'm hearing this for the first time. | 我也是第一次听说这事 |
This doesn't worry you? | 你不担心吗 |
She barely slept on the plane and she's still wide awake. | 她在飞机上就没怎么睡现在还很清醒 |
- Oh, stop worrying. - I can't. | -别想多了-不想才怪 |
That- That orphanage was all women. | 那个孤儿院里都是女人 |
Maybe she just- she can't fall asleep unless she feels a woman's shape. | 也许离开女性柔软的怀抱她就睡不着 |
- I guess that's possible. - So here. | -有可能-那你抱着她 |
What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
Yes, | 没错 |
I've gained a few extra pounds while we were expecting the baby, | 在等待领养孩子的期间我是长胖了一点 |
which has been very difficult. | 过程相当艰辛 |
But apparently your body | 但显然你的身体会 |
does a nesting, very maternal, primal thing... | 产生一些母性的本能反应 |
where it retains nutrients- | 来储存养分 |
some sort of molecular physiology thing. | 像是分子生理学那类的 |
But that's science. | 那是科学事实 |
You can't- You can't fight it, so- | 人类根本无力抵抗 |
- I'm not saying anything. - You're saying everything. | -我没别的意思-你就是话里有话 |
- Count to three. - One, two- | -数到3-12 |
- Three. - Okay. | -3-好吧 |
- Oh, Cam. This is beautiful. - Oh, my God. Do you love it? | -小卡真美-我的天你喜欢吗 |
Yes, I- | 当然我 |
What the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
I had Andre do it while we were gone. | 我让安珠尔趁我们不在时画的 |
Is that us, with wings? | 那是我俩吗还长着翅膀 |
We're floating above her, always there to protect her. | 我们在她的上方永远守护着她 |
Okay. Well, that's reassuring, right, Lily? | 这真让人心安对吧莉莉 |
Yes, we tore you away from everything you know, | 我们把你从熟悉的环境中抢出来 |
but don't worry, things are normal here. | 可别担心新环境一切"正常" |
Your fathers are floating fairies. | 你的大爸二爸可是飞天小精灵哦 |
No, can you call Andre, | 不行你能叫安珠尔 |
have him paint something a little less gay? | 重新画点不那么基情的东西吗 |
By the way, we need to stop having friends | 另外我们也该少和安珠尔往来 |
with names like Andre. | 他名字也太娘了 |
- Redheaded dad is angry daddy. - No, I'm not. | -红发老爹怒火旺盛-我才不是 |
Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
Even Pepper pointed it out on the way home from the airport. | 回来的路上连胡娇都看出来了 |
Okay, that's another one- Pepper. | 你看又一个娘气的名字胡娇 |
Okay, what's up? | 你到底怎么不爽 |
All right, look. I- | 好吧听着 |
I- I never told my family we were adopting a baby. | 我还没有告诉家里领养孩子的事 |
- And... - I know. | -而且-我知道 |
- You do? - Yeah, and I don't blame you. I know your family. | -你知道-我不怪你我了解你家人 |
You'd tell 'em. They'd say something judgmental. | 你一告诉他们他们就开始说三道四 |
- Exactly. - You'd get mad. | -就是这样-然后你就会生气 |
I know. And then something that's supposed to be nothing but joyful | 没错当爹本该是一件喜事 |
suddenly turns into this huge fight. | 转眼就变成一团混战 |
And who wants a big, emotional scene like that? | 谁愿意让事情变得一团糟呢 |
Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢谢谢 |
I'm so- I'm so relieved you understand. | 你能理解我真是让我松了一口气 |
I invited them over for dinner tonight. | 所以我邀请了他们今晚来吃饭 |
- What? - I had to. | -什么-我也是不得已 |
This would have gone on forever. You're an avoider. | 这样下去没完没了你就只会逃避 |
No. No. No. Cam, I'm calling them right now and canceling. | 不小卡我现在就打电话取消这件事 |
No, you're not. | 不准打 |
You're telling your family you adopted a baby, tonight. | 今晚你得把领养的事告诉全家人 |
And you do have avoidance issues. Even Longinus said so. | 你就是喜欢逃避连朗吉娜都这么说 |
Are- Are you really not hearing these names? | 你自己听听这些名字有多娘 |
Don't answer it! I'll get it! | 你们别管了我来开门 |
Hi. Hey, you must be Dylan. | 你好你一定是迪兰吧 |
- Hey. Dylan. Yeah. - I'm Haley's mother. | -是的迪兰-我是海莉的妈妈 |
- Come on. Let's go. - Okay. Um- | -我们走吧-那个 |
Hang on one second. | 等一下 |
Dylan, you're still in high school? | 迪兰你还在念高中吗 |
- Yeah, I'm a senior. -A senior. Okay. Cool. | -是我高三了-高三很好 |
Hey, Phil. Sweetie. Honey. He is Dylan, and he is a senior. | 菲尔亲爱的这是迪兰他读高三 |
You have to scare him. | 你得给他个下马威 |
Let me meet this "Playa." | 让我瞧瞧这个花心大少 |
Phil Dunphy, yo. | 在下菲尔·邓菲 |
It's like that. You just- You just stare down at 'em, | 就是这样你只需死盯着他们看 |
let the eyes do the work. | 用眼神中的杀气震住他们 |
Your mouth might be saying, "Hey, we cool," | 你嘴上说着没问题 |
but your eyes are like, "No, we not." | 可你的眼神说才怪 |
"Nice to meet you." "No, it's not." | 很高兴见到你才怪 |
"It's all good." | 挺不错嘛 |
"No, it's not." | 才怪 |
- Okay, I see you two guys- - Wait, wait, wait. | -我看你俩已经-等一下 |
You two- | 你们俩 |
You two keep it real, know what I mean, son? | 你俩要坦诚相待懂吗小子 |
Not really. | 不太懂 |
- Please, stop. - That's cool. | -求求你别说了-没事 |
- Ow. Oh, God! That's my back. - Oh, honey. Sweetheart. | -妈呀我的背-亲爱的 |
Ow! Oh! I slipped in the baby oil. | 我被婴儿油滑倒了 |
"Oh, where you from originally?" | 你哪儿冒出来的啊 |
"I could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation." | 单挑的话我轻而易举就能放倒你 |
I don't know about this. Should I call a doctor? | 我不知道该怎么办要打电话叫医生吗 |
No, no, no, no, no. Okay. | 不用不用好了 |
- You're very strong, homes. - Thanks. | -小样儿挺强壮的啊-谢谢夸奖 |
- Okay. Nice- Nice soft landing. - There you go. | -好轻轻放下我-好了 |
- Okay, let's go. Come on. - I am on my side though. | -行了我们走吧-我还侧躺着 |
So just flip me right back, and we're good. | 现在只需把我放平就没事了 |
We'll be good. | 就没事了 |
I just need to get flipped right on my back, | 只需要把我翻过来就行 |
and we should be fine. So- | 就没事了 |
Brenda Feldman. | 布兰达·费尔曼 |
- What is that? - A poem I have written for Brenda Feldman. | -你拿的什么-我为布兰达·费尔曼写的诗 |
Of course it is. | 不用想也知道 |
I put my thoughts into words and now my words into action. | 我将心事化为文字将文字用于行动 |
Hey, I'll give you 50 bucks not to do this. | 你取消行动的话我就给你50块钱 |
I'm 11 years old. What am I gonna do with money? | 我才11岁而已要那么多钱干什么 |
What are you gonna do with a 16-year-old? | 你这年纪要16岁的花姑娘又能干什么 |
- He's like a bullfighter. - Mmm. You ever see a bullfight? | -他就像个斗牛士-你见过斗牛吗 |
I can't watch this. - You're in such a bad mood. | 我看不下去了-我知道你心情不好 |
And I know why. It's because that man thought you were my father. | 我也知道原因因为那人以为你是我爸爸 |
- No. - Yes. | -不是的-就是 |
- No. - When you say "No" like that, it's always "Yes." | -不是-你这样否认时就代表是 |
Come on. We're in the mall. | 别这样我们都到商场了 |
Let's get you, like, some younger clothes. | 给你买点年轻的衣服吧 |
- There's a store there. - I don't need any younger clothes. | -那边有家店-我不需要年轻的衣服 |
And I don't care what some jackass | 我也不在乎那些 |
in a pair of ripped jeans thinks about me. | 穿着破牛仔裤的混蛋如何看我 |
Good. You shouldn't. | 没错你不用在乎他们 |
You should only care what I think. | 你只要在乎我的想法就行了 |
I love you, and I don't care how old you are. | 我爱你我不在意你的年纪 |
So stop being a gloomy goose and stop being so hard on Manny. | 所以别郁闷了对曼尼也别那么凶 |
The only reason I'm hard on Manny... | 我对曼尼严格只是因为 |
Is just because I don't wanna see him make a fool of himself. | 我不想让他出洋相 |
And I can smell that hair goo of his from here. | 我从这儿都能闻到他的发胶味了 |
Look, I don't know what's gonna happen to him over there. | 我不知道他那里会发生什么 |
But you're his family now, and that means only one thing- | 可你是他的家人这就意味着 |
You be the wind in his back, not the spit in his face. | 你只可背后送春风不可当面唾其脸 |
- What? -It's something my mom always says. | -啥玩意-这是我妈常挂嘴边的话 |
It's gorgeous in Spanish. | 用西班牙语说很华丽的 |
Look, he's there. | 瞧他来了 |
- She has a boyfriend. - Oh, I'm sorry, mi nino. | -她名花有主了-真遗憾小宝贝 |
I gave her my heart, | 我把心献给了她 |
she gave me a picture of me as an old-time sheriff. | 她却还了一幅把我画成老式警长的图 |
- That was pretty stupid of me, wasn't it? - No, mi amor. | -我真傻是吧-才不是呢小宝贝 |
It was brave. Right, Jay? Brave. | 你是勇气可嘉对吧杰勇气可嘉 |
W-Well, you'll know better next time. | 下次你就会进步了 |
Come on. Let's get a pretzel. | 来我们买椒盐卷去 |
Mentira. A me se me gusta. | 没事我挺喜欢这画的 |
Uh, excuse me, sir. | 先生不好意思 |
We ask that all mall-walkers stay to the right. | 在商场散步锻炼的人必须靠右边走 |
Alex, get out! Mom! | 艾丽克斯出去妈妈你看她 |
Alex, leave your sister alone. | 艾丽克斯别去烦你姐姐 |
I was just getting my book. Gosh. | 我只是进去拿我的书而已至于吗 |
I know, sweetie. But you need to respect their privacy. | 我知道亲爱的可你要尊重个人隐私 |
- What are they doing up there? - Nothing. | -他们在楼上干嘛呢-没干嘛 |
Lying on her bed, watching a movie. | 躺在她床上并肩看电影 |
Okay. Okay. | 很好很好 |
Um, I'm making a cake for tonight. | 我在为今晚的聚餐准备蛋糕 |
You wanna help me with the frosting? | 你想帮我做糖霜吗 |
Sure. | 好啊 |
So, you know, if Haley got pregnant, | 要是海莉怀孕了 |
would you ever pretend she has mono for a few months, | 你会假装她得了腮腺炎请假在家 |
and then, like, tell everyone the baby's yours? | 然后告诉别人那孩子是你的吗 |
- What? - This senior at school was "Out sick" for four months, | -什么-有个高中生请了4个月病假 |
but Jenna Resnick swears she saw her breast-feeding | 可吉娜·瑞斯尼克发誓说看到她 |
at a coin-op car wash. | 在自助洗车站给孩子喂奶 |
Buddy, what are you wearing? | 老弟你穿了多少衣服啊 |
- Nothing. - Uh-uh. No jacket. | -没穿多少-把外套脱了 |
One hat. | 只能戴一顶帽子 |
How many pairs of underwear do you have on? | 你穿了几条内裤啊 |
One. | 就1条 |
Six. | 是6条 |
First of all, it would be really cool to see Haley that fat. | 首先看海莉怀孕变胖还蛮爽的 |
And how awesome would it be | 更酷的是 |
to have a fake little brother who's really my nephew. | 多了个假弟弟实际上是我亲外甥 |
Haley is not getting pregnant. | 海莉才不会怀孕 |
- Just saying "If." - I know. | -我只是说假如-我知道 |
And I know you like to make trouble for your sister, | 我知道你喜欢找你姐的茬儿 |
but it's not gonna work this time. | 不过这次不管用了 |
You know why? 'Cause your sister's a good girl. | 知道为啥吗因为你姐是个好女孩 |
I know. I was just like her when I was- | 我明白因为她和我当年一模一... |
I want you to know, I'm not enjoying this. | 要知道我也不想这么做 |
But this is an important lesson that you're learning. | 可你得吸取这个教训 |
So, soak it. Keep it. | 所以记好了记住了 |
You're too close. It's gonna hurt. | 你站太近了这样会很疼的 |
It's supposed to hurt. | 就是要你疼 |
- And why are you smiling? - I'm- What? | -你干嘛贱贱地笑-我笑了吗 |
Oh, forget it. I can't do this. | 算了我下不了手 |
The point is you're scared. I think you've learned your lesson. | 就是要让你害怕你已经学到教训了 |
Mom! What are you doing? | 妈你干什么啊 |
Oh, hey! I was just, um, dropping off some laundry. | 我是来放洗好的衣服 |
- Is this a bad time? - Yeah. | -打扰到你们了吗-当然 |
Oh. Okay. | 那我走好了 |
Uh, can you shut the door, please? | 你能把门带上吗 |
Actually, we're just gonna go ahead and leave that open. | 我们还是让门开着吧 |
Why? | 为啥 |
Because I have, uh, seen this little show before- | 因为这种场景我见多了 |
Lying on the bed with a tall senior. | 和高大的学长共卧一塌 |
One minute you're just friends, watching Falcon Crest, | 上一秒还只是一起看《鹰冠庄园》的朋友 |
and the next you're lying underneath the air hockey table | 下一秒你们就钻进游戏桌下 |
with your bra in your pocket. | 宽衣解带了 |
Mom! | 妈妈 |
- You hit my bone! - It was an accident! | -你打到我的骨头了-纯属意外 |
- I thought you were my friend! - I am your friend. | -我以为你是我哥们呢-我是啊 |
Dad! Dad, Dad. You have got to talk to Mom. | 爸爸你必须和妈妈谈谈 |
She is, like, completely freaking out and embarrassing me! | 她简直是疯了而且丢尽了我的脸 |
Honey, your mom isn't always as cool about things as- | 宝贝你妈是不像你爸那么通情达理 |
What is with this thing? | 这玩意怎么回事啊 |
My dad. | 我爸 |
Uh, my dad still isn't completely comfortable with this. | 我爸对这事还是不太习惯 |
Um- He-He still does this thing. It's been five years now. | 已经过了5年了他还是无法完全接受 |
And he still does this thing where he announces himself... | 每次他要进入我和小卡在的房间时 |
before walking into any room we're in... | 他都会先喊一声 |
just to make sure he doesn't have to ever see us kiss. | 以防撞见我和小卡亲嘴 |
Wish my mother had that system. | 要是我妈也有这个习惯就好了 |
- Remember? - Not now. | -还记得吗-以后再说 |
I still can't believe you did this to me. | 我真不敢相信你这么对我 |
Would you get in the spirit of things? It's a celebration. | 你能高兴点吗这是个庆祝会啊 |
Oh, God. | 天啊 |
- Okay, I'm gonna go get Lily ready. - Okay. | -我去给莉莉打扮一下-好 |
- And I want you to just come straight out with it. - All right. | -我要你对他们实话实说-好吧 |
Okay. You can do this. | 听话你能做到的 |
Yeah. Sports guy chest bump. | 来个运动员式的撞胸 |
- No. - Sports guy chest bump. | -不要-来撞一个 |
- Cam. Oh! All right. Go - Do it. | -小卡好了-上吧 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
- How are you? - Hi, guys. Hey. | -你好啊-大家好啊 |
That looks good. Oh, thank you. Thanks. | 看起来很美味啊谢谢 |
Don't thank us. Open it. Dad is coming right behind. | 不用谢打开吧爸爸后脚马上就到 |
Knock, knock! We're here. Coming in! | 有人吗我们要进来了 |
Don't worry, Dad. Nothing gay going on here. | 别担心爸爸我们没在里面搞基 |
May I take your multicolored coat and bejeweled cap? | 能帮你脱下这缤纷外套和闪亮小帽吗 |
- Yeah. Yeah. - Hey, Jay. | -拿去吧-杰你好啊 |
- Gloria, hi. - Hi. | -你好歌洛莉亚-你好 |
- How are you? Hi, Dad. - Hi, Gloria. How are you? | -老爸你还好吗-歌洛莉亚你好 |
- Oh, what a beautiful dress. - Ay, thank you, Phil. | -裙子真漂亮-谢谢你菲尔[摸摸] |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Oh, hey, Phil. | 菲尔 |
That's how she says "Phil." Not "Feel." Phil. | 她是叫你名字不是要你去摸 |
- So how was your trip? - It was good. It was good actually. | -旅行怎么样-挺好的真的 |
But, um, about that, I- I | 关于这事 |
have something that I need to tell you guys. | 我有些事要告诉你们 |
Um- Uh, we didn't just go to Vietnam for pleasure. | 我们去越南不光是为了旅游 |
We, uh, kind of have some big news. | 我们有重要消息宣布 |
Oh, God. If Cam comes out here with boobs, I'm leaving. | 天啊要是小卡隆了胸我立马走人 |
- Dad. - I hope he didn't embarrass you, Mom. | -爸爸-我希望你的家长没让你觉得丢人妈 |
Oh, don't mind her. Haley had her first boy over today... | 别管她海莉今天首次带男生回家 |
And Phil shot him. | 菲尔就给了他一枪 |
Anyway, um, so, about- about a year ago, | 总之一年前 |
Cam and I started feeling this longing, you know, | 小卡和我开始渴望有一个 |
for something more, like, uh, maybe a baby? | 有一个孩子 |
- Ooh, that's a bad idea. - What do you mean, "Bad idea"? | -这主意很糟糕-你说糟糕是什么意思 |
Well, kids need a mother. | 孩子需要有妈妈 |
I mean if you two guys are bored, get a dog. | 如果你们俩无聊了可以养条狗 |
Okay, we're not bored, Dad. | 我们不是闲得无聊爸 |
I support you, Mitchell, even though you're not my son. | 我支持米奇尔尽管你不是我亲生的 |
I-I-I-I think what Dad is trying to say... | 我觉得爸爸的意思是 |
is that, Mitchell, you're a little uptight. | 米奇尔你有点紧张兮兮的 |
Kids bring chaos, and- and you don't handle it well. | 孩子就意味着麻烦你没法处理这种事 |
That's not what Dad's saying. | 爸爸可不是这个意思 |
That's what you're saying. | 这是你的意思 |
And it's insulting in a whole different way. | 而且是从另一个角度羞辱了我 |
Okay, people. Let's all "Chillax." | 好了各位都冷静点 |
- Hey, where's Uncle Cameron? - Thank you. Thank you. | -卡梅隆舅夫呢-多谢多谢 |
Someone who's not insulting me notices he's not here. | 总算有人发现他不在了而不是光羞辱我 |
Oh, so that's the big announcement, huh? | 原来你的重要消息就是这个啊 |
You two broke up. | 你俩分手了吗 |
Well- Well, a baby wasn't gonna help that anyway. | 领养个孩子也挽救不了破裂的婚姻 |
And let me tell you. You're better off, | 老实说你们分了也好 |
because he was a bit of a drama queen. | 他就喜欢小题大做 |
No, no, no. Stop. Stop. No. | 不是的打住打住 |
You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend, | 你们到我家来还羞辱我和我的男朋友 |
who, by the way, is not that dramatic- | 而且他才没有小题大做 |
We adopted a baby. | 我们领养了一个宝宝 |
Her name is Lily. | 她名叫莉莉 |
- Exciting! - Just turn it off. | -激动吧-停下来 |
I can't turn it off. It's who I am. | 我停不下来这就是我的个性 |
- The music. - Oh, yes, the music. | -我是说音乐-关音乐啊 |
Come say hi to Lily. | 来和莉莉打招呼吧 |
Ay, miren a la princesita. | 看看这个小公主 |
The little princess. | 真是个小公主 |
- She's so cute! - Thank you. | -她好可爱-多谢夸奖 |
Let me see her. Let me see her. | 让我看看让我看看 |
Hi there, Lily. | 你好啊莉莉 |
"Lily." Isn't that gonna be hard for her to say? | 莉莉对她来说不是很难发音吗 |
- Phil. - Excuse me. | -菲尔打住-我说 |
Okay, I-I-I know that I said I thought this was a bad idea. | 我知道我说了领养这个主意很糟糕 |
But, uh, what do I know? | 可我又懂什么呢 |
I mean, it's not like I wrote the book on fatherhood. | 我也不是个模范父亲 |
Been trying all my life to get it right. I'm still screwing up. | 一辈子都想做好爸爸可我还是搞砸了 |
- Right, Manny? - I wrote a song about it in the car. | -对吧曼尼-我在车上为此写了首歌 |
Of course you did. | 意料之中 |
Anyway, I'm happy for you. | 不管怎样我为你们感到高兴 |
And, uh, you should know that, uh, | 你们要知道 |
I'm not here to spit in your face, | 我不是来唾你们脸的 |
I'm here to... blow at your back. | 我是来给你们吹吹后背春风的 |
- I don't understand what that means. - I don't- | -我不懂你的意思-我也不懂 |
Well, it's- it's supposed to sound better in Spanish. | 这话用西班牙语说比较好听 |
Oh, that's beautiful. That's really nice. | 真好听真美 |
And thank you too. | 也谢谢你 |
Anyhow, Mitch, uh- | 总之米奇 |
No, Dad, it's- it's- - | 不用了爸爸 |
- I got her. I got her. - Oh, she's crying. | -我来抱她-她哭了 |
She wants her grandpa! She wants her daddy! | 她要爷爷抱她要爸爸抱 |
- Do you wanna meet Grandpa? - What? Are you kidding? | -想见见爷爷吗-开什么玩笑 |
She's one of us now. Let me see the little pot sticker. | 她是自家人了让我瞧瞧你这跟屁虫 |
Hey, you're a cutie, aren't you? | 你真是个小可爱对吗 |
Ah. Look at this. | 看看这个 |
We're from different worlds, yet we somehow fit together. | 我们来自不同的世界但我们彼此相容 |
Love is what binds us, through fair or stormy weather. | 爱将我们紧紧相连共度风风雨雨 |
I stand before you now with only one agenda- | 我到你的前面只有一事相许 |
"To let you know my heart is yours, | 我的心只属于你 |
Feldman comma Brenda." | 布兰达·费尔曼 |
I mean, seriously. | 不是吧我靠 |
Luke, so far, hasn't beaten me in basketball. | 至今为止卢克在篮球上还没赢过我 |
It's 2-0. 2-0. Okay. Okay. | 2比02比0来吧 |
- Get that weak stuff out of my kitchen! - Dad, stop it! | -手下败将滚吧-爸爸住手 |
Can you do me a favor? Just grab- | 帮个忙好吗站过去 |
How's the weather down there? | 篮下的滋味如何 |
But when the day comes that he does win- | 等到他赢过我的那一天 |
if- you know- if/when- | 如果有那么一天 |
he beats me, I'm just gonna be like, | 他打败了我我会说 |
"Well done. Well done." | 干得好干得好 |
Just, like, let him- Just support him... | 就这样支持他 |
in- in- in that kind of stuff. | 就是这样 |
I mean, I'd probably want to go, like, | 我可能会说 |
two out of three and just see what happens there, but- | 三局两胜才算赢再来一局什么的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“摩登家庭”