老友记 第一季 Topic 4

Topic 4: Rachel was escaping from a wedding.

Racheal.

瑞秋。

Oh god, Monica, hi, thank God.

莫妮卡,谢谢上帝。

I just went your building and you weren’t there.

我刚刚去你家,你不在家。

And there was a guy with a big hammer and said that you might be there. And you are, you are.

然后那里有一个家伙拿着巨大的锤子说你在这里。你真的在这里!

Can I get you some coffee?

你需要一些咖啡吗?

De-caff.

不加糖?

Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.

好的,大家,这是瑞秋,另一位林肯高中的幸存者。

This everybody.

这是各位。

This is Chandler, and Phoebe, and Joey, and you remember my brother Ross.

这是钱德勒,菲比,乔伊,和我的哥哥罗斯。

Sure. Hi!

当然,你好!

So, you want to tell us now?

所以现在你准备告诉我们了吗?

Are we waiting for a wet bride mate?

我们是在等待一个湿漉漉的新娘伴侣嘛?

Oh, God, well, it started about a half hour before the wedding.

噢,好叭。大概在婚礼开始前半小时

I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents.

我当时在存放礼品的房间里。

And I was looking at this gravy boat.

看着调味汁瓶。

This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat.

那是一件极其美丽的产自里摩日的调味汁瓶。

When all of a sudden,

突然间。

(咖啡来了)Sweet no?

没加糖吧。

I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!

我意识到我对调味品汁比巴瑞更感兴趣。

And then I got really freaked out.

然后,我真的吓坏了。

And that’s when it hit me.

然后,我脑子里突然有了一个想法。

How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head.

巴瑞和马铃薯先生多像啊!

You know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar.

你知道吗,我总是觉得他看起来很熟悉。

But …

但是

Anyway, I just had to get out of there.

不论如何,我必须离开那里。

And I started wondering why am I doing this and who am I doing this for?

然后我开始想我为什么要这么做,我这么做是为了谁?

So, anyway, I just didn’t know where to go.

嗯,总之,我不知道可以去哪里。

And I know that you and I have kind of drifted apart.

我知道我们之间有些疏远了。

But you’re the only person I knew who lived here in the city.

但是你是唯一一位我知道的住在这个城市的人。

Who wasn’t invited to the wedding.

还没有被邀请参加婚礼。

Oh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn’t be an issue

噢,这不是我想讨论的话题。

罗斯认真听瑞秋讲话 真好呀

你可能感兴趣的:(老友记 第一季 Topic 4)