致命女人第1季第6集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
He's a man. Some of them cheat. | 他是个男人有些男人是会出轨的 |
Not Rob. Not after what happened to our daughter. | 罗伯不会的尤其是在失去了我们的女儿之后 |
I am in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
You knew the rules. I will never leave my wife. | 你知道规则的我永远不会离开我妻子 |
Why would he even be with me if he was so happy with her? | 要是他和她在一起那么幸福为什么还要跟我在一起 |
Maybe she did something to hurt him | 或许她做了什么伤害他的事 |
and he needs time to forgive her. | 他需要时间去原谅她 |
I moved my lover into our home. | 我让我的炮友住进了我们家 |
The three of us are officially a throuple. | 我们三个正式在一起了 |
My agent's gonna drop me | 如果我明早不能把剧本给他 |
if I don't get him my script by tomorrow morning. | 我的经纪人就要炒了我 |
- Give me the 50 pages. - Skip to what sucks. | -把那50页给我-直接说哪里不好吧 |
That would be your lead character. | 就是你的主人公 |
- What's wrong with Eva? - She waits around for 15 pages | -伊娃怎么了-她差不多等了15页的篇幅 |
hoping a man will save her. | 就希望男人来拯救她 |
She's a victim. I hate victims. | 她是个受害者我讨厌受害者 |
Hey, how did you come up with that stuff anyway? | 话说你是怎么想到这种设定的呢 |
Maybe there's more to me than meets the eye. | 或许我并不像表面看起来这样 |
The man's a drug addict. | 那家伙可是个瘾君子 |
Half your savings went up his nose. | 你们一半的积蓄都被他拿去买毒品了 |
Eli has changed. | 伊莱变了 |
Hold on, I have something. | 等等我有东西能帮你 |
Take this. | 吃掉它 |
What happens when he likes her more than you? | 万一他比你更喜欢她了呢 |
He said it's the best thing I've ever written. | 他说这是我写过的最好的剧本 |
God, I am so happy for you. | 天我真为你高兴 |
Are you having an affair? | 你是在搞婚外情吗 |
Karl, I believe you're jealous. | 卡尔我看你是嫉妒了吧 |
Tell me who it is. | 快告诉我这人是谁 |
Is it one of our friends from the country club? | 是我们乡村俱乐部的朋友吗 |
Tommy's back. | 汤米回来了 |
Wasn't that lucky, dear. | 还真是巧啊亲爱的 |
Seems Tommy was right there in the bedroom, | 汤米刚好在卧室 |
ready to be useful. | 正派上用场 |
Don't you see? We don't need to get a divorce. | 你不明白吗我们不需要离婚 |
We have stumbled into the perfect arrangement. | 我们无意中卷入了这完美的安排 |
Everything is not a joke, Karl. | 不是什么都是笑话的卡尔 |
I want a man who loves me so much, | 我想要一个深爱我的男人 |
that he would kill another man if I slept with someone else. | 如果我和别人睡了他会愿意去杀了那男人 |
And I'm never gonna get that from you, am I? | 但是你永远做不到对吗 |
No. | 是的 |
Simone and I used to be very close, | 萨蒙妮和我曾经关系很亲密 |
back when I was her hairdresser. | 在我还是她理发师的时候 |
Taylor and I were forced to socialize, | 泰勒和我不得不交际 |
'cause I was her husband's agent. | 因为我是她老公的经纪人 |
I didn't know Beth Ann at all, even though she was a neighbor. | 我完全不了解贝丝·安尽管她是我邻居 |
I used to gossip with her for hours. | 我以前和她有聊不完的八卦 |
She adored me. | 她可喜欢我了 |
I tried to talk to her at parties. | 我试图在派对上和她聊天 |
She never got my jokes. | 她从来听不懂我的笑话 |
I used to watch her at the market. | 我以前会在集市上观察她 |
She seemed nice. | 她看上去人很好 |
It's funny about people. | 人是种有趣的生物 |
They come into our lives every day... | 他们每天都会进入我们的生活 |
...and you never know who will play the most important part. | 你却永远不知道谁会扮演最重要的角色 |
A total stranger might be the one to save you | 一个完全的陌生人可能会救你于水火之中 |
or destroy you. | 也可能将你推入深渊 |
To be honest... | 老实说 |
I feel responsible for his death. | 我感觉他的死我有责任 |
I'm not sure anyone would've died if it wasn't for me. | 要不是因为我恐怕也不会有人死 |
I knew she was going to kill him. | 我早知道她会杀了他 |
And I am so glad she did. | 我也很高兴她这么做了 |
Oh, Simone. | 萨蒙妮 |
- What are you doing here? - What a silly question. | -你怎么来了-这算哪门子愚蠢的问题 |
You know how much I adore our little gallery. | 你知道我有多喜欢我们的画廊 |
Oh, please. You haven't stopped by in months. | 得了吧你好几个月都没来过了 |
Once we begin negotiating our settlement, | 一旦我们开始谈判离婚协议 |
I know you'll fight for this place. | 我知道你会争取这个地方 |
You'll tell the judge it should go to you because I never helped out. | 你会告诉法官应该归你因为我从没帮过忙 |
Well, here I am helping out. | 我这就来帮忙了 |
- Excuse me. - Yes? Hello. | -打扰下-你好有什么事 |
Do you have any Lichtenstein prints? | 你们这有利希滕斯坦的作品吗 |
We're talking. Do you mind? | 我们在谈话能回避下吗 |
And with charm like that on our sales staff, | 销售员工这么有魅力 |
these paintings should just fly off the walls. | 我们的画定会卖得很快 |
No Tommy today? | 今天不见汤米吗 |
We spoke this morning. | 我们今早谈过了 |
Oh, yes? Was that on the phone | 是吗是在电话里谈的 |
or did you roll over and tap him on the shoulder? | 还是在床上翻身敲他肩膀 |
I suggested we take a break. | 我建议我们暂时别再见面 |
My divorce lawyer feels an ongoing affair | 我的离婚律师认为和青少年搞婚外情 |
with a teenager could make me seem unsympathetic. | 可能会让我显得没有同情心 |
You've hired a lawyer? | 你聘请了律师 |
Bernie Morton. He did my first two divorces, | 伯尼·莫顿我前两次离婚就是他受理的 |
so he knows what I like. | 所以他知道我的喜好 |
No, no, no. We-we agreed we weren't gonna get divorced | 不不我们说好要在艾米婚礼后 |
until after Amy's wedding. | 才离婚的 |
We agreed not to announce it till then. | 我们说的是在那之前不对外宣布 |
That doesn't mean we can't get the ball rolling. | 不代表我们不能先办手续 |
B-But there's so much coming at us in the next few weeks. | 可接下来几周我们会有很多事 |
I mean, Amy's Oklahoma in-laws are turning up tomorrow en masse. | 艾米的俄克拉荷马准公婆明天会全体赶到 |
Oh, God. I'm dreading that dinner. | 天哪我怕极了那顿晚餐 |
I spoke to Brad's mother for two minutes on the phone. | 我和布拉德他妈就通了两分钟电话 |
- I already can't stand her. - Exactly. | -已经受不了她-没错 |
If we're fighting each other, | 如果我们还吵架 |
how will we have the energy to properly hate them? | 怎么有精力去讨厌他们呢 |
After what you've put me through, | 你让我经历的那些事 |
I have more than enough rage to go around. | 我的怒火多着是呢 |
All right. Clearly, we need counseling. | 显然我们需要婚姻咨询 |
I mean, can we at least wait until after we've seen a therapist? | 能至少等到我们见过婚姻咨询师后吗 |
It's over. No more waiting. | 结束了不再等了 |
Accept it. | 接受吧 |
Well. | 好了 |
I guess I've helped enough for one day. See you at home. | 我想今天帮得够多了回家见 |
Did you see Taylor's text? | 你看到泰勒的短信了吗 |
Uh, no. I've been writing. | 没有我一直在写作 |
She got on an early flight. | 她坐了早些的飞机 |
She's gonna be here in a couple minutes. | 一会儿就到家 |
- Oh, okay. - So, um, I was wondering, | -好-我在想 |
when you want to tell her? | 你要什么时候告诉她 |
Tell her...? | 告诉她什么 |
About last night? | 关于昨晚 |
And how-how we fucked? | 咱俩做爱的事 |
You-you want to mention that. | 你想提这茬 |
Well, it happened, so we have to be honest about it, right? | 毕竟发生了我们得坦诚相对对吗 |
Sure. Yeah. | 嗯当然 |
- Great. Awesome. - Yeah. | -很好棒极了-嗯 |
I do wonder, though, um, what-what do you think | 但我在想你觉得 |
Taylor's reaction will be when we tell her? | 我们告诉她后她会怎样 |
I-I think she'll be cool with it. | 我觉得她不会介意 |
I mean, we're in a throuple, she's seen us have sex before. | 我们是三人行关系她也见过我们做爱 |
I-It's-- it won't be a big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
Mm. Interesting. That's interesting. | 有意思很有意思 |
What? | 怎么了 |
You think, you think she might get jealous? | 你觉得她可能会嫉妒吗 |
Maybe. Maybe jealous, maybe furious. | 也许也许会嫉妒也许会暴怒 |
I mean, likely furious. | 很可能暴怒 |
Yeah, but don't you think she'll be angrier if we don't tell her | 是的但你不觉得如果我们不说 |
and then she finds out anyway? | 她自己发现后会更生气吗 |
It-- well, see? See, that's where the ever-popular | 你看这就是非常流行的 |
"Take it to our graves" philosophy would come into play. | "带进坟墓"哲学派上用场的时候 |
You want to keep it a secret? | 你想瞒着她 |
I'll be honest, it's not my first inclination, | 老实说这不是我的首选 |
- but hearing you say it out loud, I like it. - Eli. | -但听你这么一说我喜欢-伊莱 |
No. I... | 不我 |
We can't. That-that feels wrong. | 我们不能这样感觉不对 |
That's wrong. | 那不对 |
All right, all right, all right. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
You're right. You're right. | 你说得对你说得对 |
Anything less than full honesty is a betrayal. | 非坦诚相待即背叛 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Here she is. | 她来了 |
- Make me proud. - Shit. | -让我骄傲-见鬼 |
- Hi. - Hey, babe. How was the flight? | -嗨-宝贝旅途怎样 |
Crying babies, bitchy flight attendants, | 哭闹的小孩婊气冲天的空乘 |
they lost my suitcase and I hate Uber! | 弄丢了我的行李箱还有我讨厌优步 |
What have you guys been up to? | 你们都干了什么 |
Uh... nothing much. | 没什么 |
Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯没错 |
Just happy to have this one home. | 只是见你回家很开心 |
What do you say we put you in a bath, huh? | 不如给你泡个澡吧 |
- Oh, my God. - You deserve it. Salt, no salt? | -太好了-你值得拥有放浴盐吗 |
- So much salt. - Salt it up. | -多放点-给你放满 |
Whatcha doing? | 你干什么呢 |
I was just trying to think of a place | 我正想该把祖母的垫布 |
to store all of Nana's linens. | 都存放在哪里 |
If there's ever a worldwide doily shortage, | 如果世界爆发餐垫短缺危机 |
we'll be sitting pretty. | 我们绝对高枕无忧 |
It is done. | 大功告成 |
We are now officially unpacked. | 正式全部开箱完毕 |
I thought you finished weeks ago. | 我以为你几周前就完成了 |
You said you hated seeing all of the unpacked boxes lying around, | 你说不喜欢看到箱子放得到处都是 |
so I put them all in the attic. | 所以我就把它们放进了阁楼 |
Every day, I would bring one down and empty it. | 每天拿一个下来开箱整理 |
You lugged all these boxes to the attic? | 你把所有箱子都搬进了阁楼 |
Just so I wouldn't have to look at 'em? | 就为了让我眼不见心不烦 |
It was nothing. | 这没什么 |
You do so many things each day to please me. | 你每天做那么多事取悦我 |
Things I don't even notice. | 我都没注意到的事 |
And I want to notice them, so I can thank you. | 我想注意到好谢谢你 |
I don't need to be thanked. | 我不需要感谢 |
You know, | 知道吗 |
I've been working a lot of late nights the past few months. | 过去几个月我经常加班 |
This project I've been involved with, it's almost over. | 我在忙的那个项目快完成了 |
- It is? - Yeah. | -是吗-对 |
Once I'm done, | 一旦完成后 |
we'll get back to a normal schedule. | 我们就能回到正常时间表 |
I'll be home in time for dinner, every night. | 我会晚上准时回来吃饭每晚都是 |
That would make me very happy. | 那我会非常开心 |
So, we're finally moved in. | 我们终于搬进来了 |
How should we celebrate? | 该怎么庆祝呢 |
Why not throw a party? | 不如办个派对吧 |
Like a housewarming thing? | 乔迁派对吗 |
Yes, we can invite all the neighbors. | 对我们可以把邻居都请来 |
There's so many I haven't met yet. | 还有很多我没见过面呢 |
Oh. Let's do it next Saturday. | 那我们下周六办吧 |
- That would be wonderful.- Fantastic. | -太好了-很好 |
- You want me to throw this box away for you? - Oh, not just yet. | -要我帮你把这箱子扔了吗-先别扔 |
There's still some photos in there. | 里面还有些照片 |
I was going to put those in the cupboard upstairs. | 我本来想把这些摆到楼上的橱柜里 |
Maybe we should leave this one out. | 或许这一张该摆在外面 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
You said it upset you. | 你说过这张让你难过 |
Eh, that was a while ago. | 那是以前的事了 |
It hurts to remember, | 铭记让人很心痛 |
but it'd be worse to forget. | 但遗忘更糟 |
You're absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 |
Simone, we're going to be late. | 萨蒙妮我们要迟到了 |
I'm coming. Hold your horses. | 来了着什么急 |
Amy. | 艾米 |
Are you coming with us to the dinner? | 你和我们一起去吃晚饭吗 |
We assumed you'd be going with Brad and his family. | 我们以为你会跟布拉德一家去 |
I was with them all day. I need a break. | 我整天都跟他们在一起我需要喘口气 |
Oh, are they really that bad? | 他们真有那么难相处吗 |
Do you know much about tractors? | 你了解拖拉机吗 |
Um, no. | 不了解 |
- You will by dessert.- I think you deserve a drink. | -到上甜点时你就了解了-你应该喝一杯 |
I'm sure Brad is very pleased | 你这么努力 |
that you're making such an effort. | 布拉德一定很高兴 |
Trust me, I'm sucking up like crazy. | 相信我我马屁拍到飞起 |
And if I make a good impression, | 如果我能留下好印象 |
his parents might buy us a house. | 他父母可能会给我们买套房子 |
A house? | 房子 |
As a wedding gift? | 作为结婚礼物吗 |
Darling, we really need to rethink those fondue forks. | 亲爱的我们送区区芝士火锅叉子可能不够 |
Their farm sits on millions of gallons of oil. | 他们的农场下面埋有大量石油 |
So whatever you think of them, be nice. | 所以不管你对他们有什么看法都友好一点 |
- I'm always nice. - Really nice. | -我一向很友好-要真心的 |
Not bitchy nice. | 不是皮笑肉不笑这种 |
You're tying my hands, but fine. | 这下我要为难了不过行吧 |
Don't pick up. | 别接 |
- We're late. - Uh, don't worry, | -我们迟到了-别担心 |
we've got one of those newfangled machines | 我们装了那种新型的机器 |
that takes a message. | 能留言 |
You know, I don't know how we lived without it. | 真不知道以前没有它时我们是怎么过的 |
Simone, Bernie Morton here. | 萨蒙妮我是伯尼·莫顿 |
I'm working on your divorce paperwork, | 我在准备你的离婚文件 |
but I still need some financial forms, so... | 但我还需要一些财务表格 |
Bernie, it's not a good time. | 伯尼现在不是时候 |
I'll talk to you tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
You're getting divorced again? | 你又要离婚吗 |
Now, Amy... | 艾米 |
Right before my wedding? | 就在我婚礼之前 |
It won't affect you. | 不会影响你的 |
Brad's parents are not going to buy me a house | 布拉德的父母如果认为养大我的女人 |
if they think I was raised by a woman | 她的婚姻比薄荷糖的效力还短 |
who's never had a marriage last longer than a breath mint. | 是绝对不会买房子送我的 |
You're blaming me? | 你还怪我 |
After three husbands, yes. | 是的因为你换了三个老公 |
What's your excuse this time? | 你这次又有什么借口 |
It's a charming story. | 这个故事很有意思 |
Y-Yes, well, we-we both have charming stories, | 没错我俩都有有意思的故事 |
but I don't want to bore you | 但我不想说一堆 |
with a lot of what we Brits call, um, tommyrot. | 我们英国人所谓的荒"汤"事让你无聊 |
Fine. | 行吧 |
Let's just go. | 我们走吧 |
Tommyrot? Really, Karl? | 荒"汤"事你不是吧卡尔 |
You're hilarious. | 好好笑哦 |
At last, we agree on something. | 我们终于意见一致了 |
Good morning. I'm Beth Ann Stanton, your new neighbor. | 早上好我是贝丝·安·斯坦顿你的新邻居 |
My husband and I just moved in down the street. | 我和我丈夫刚搬到附近 |
I-I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
Well, I hear your name is Mary. | 我听说你叫玛丽 |
Mary Vlasin. | 玛丽·弗拉辛 |
It's nice to officially meet you. | 终于见面了真好 |
Mary! | 玛丽 |
That your husband? | 那是你丈夫吗 |
Uh, yes. Now's not a good time. | 是的现在不太方便 |
I'll be quick. | 我很快就好 |
I have something for the two of you. | 我有东西给你们 |
It's the reason I dropped by. | 我就是为此而来的 |
It's an invitation. | 是张邀请函 |
Rob and I are throwing a housewarming party on Saturday; | 我和罗伯周六要办乔迁派对 |
nothing fancy. Just finger food and beer. | 没多隆重就是小吃和啤酒 |
We'll be having some old friends, and | 邀请了一些老朋友来 |
hopefully some new ones. | 希望也有新朋友来 |
I can't remember the last time I went to a party. | 我都不记得上次参加派对是什么时候了 |
Mary! | 玛丽 |
Uh, do you think you might be able to make it? | 你觉得你们能来吗 |
I'm just doing a head count. | 我就想统计下人数 |
I don't know, um... | 我说不好 |
I was coming. I was just, uh, talking to our new neighbor. | 我本来要过去的刚才在跟新邻居说话 |
Oh, hello there. | 你好啊 |
I didn't realize we had company. | 我不知道有人来了 |
I'm Beth Ann Stanton. | 我是贝丝·安·斯坦顿 |
I've just moved in down the street. | 刚搬到附近 |
She invited us to, uh, a party. | 她邀请我们去参加派对 |
Oh.Just a little housewarming thing on Saturday. | 只是周六有个小小的乔迁派对 |
Mary said she wasn't sure you'd be able to... | 玛丽说她不确定你们是否能 |
No, we'd love to come. | 哪有我们很乐意参加 |
- Really? - Sure. | -是吗-当然了 |
You want us to bring anything, or... | 需要我们带点什么吗或者 |
No. No. | 不用不用 |
Just your lovely selves. | 你们两个小可爱来就够了 |
Well, all righty, then. We'll see you soon. | 那好吧到时见 |
Wonderful. | 太好了 |
I'll check with the maître d', | 我去问问领班 |
see if Brad's family's arrived. | 看看布拉德的家人是否到了 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
- It's Hector. - Hector? | -是赫克托-赫克托 |
He was the best hairdresser I ever had. | 他是我有过的最好的理发师 |
I mean, until he dropped me. | 我是说直到他不给我理了 |
Why did he drop you? | 他为什么不给你理了 |
Who knows? One day, he just stopped scheduling appointments. | 谁知道呢有一天他就突然停止了预约 |
Well, I'm sure you did something to offend him. | 你肯定做了什么冒犯他的事 |
Why would you assume that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
Oh, right, I'm horrible. | 对哦我很讨人厌 |
Amy! | 艾米 |
Patty. | 佩蒂 |
Mom, this is Brad's sister Patty. | 妈这是布拉德的姐姐佩蒂 |
Oh, it's lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Oh, they've seated us in a private dining room. | 他们把我们安排在私人包间里 |
Did you arrange that? | 是你安排的吗 |
I did. I wanted to do something special for my new family. | 是的我想为我的新家人们做点什么特别的事 |
It's a great idea. | 真是个不错的主意 |
Now we can get as loud and crazy as we want. | 现在我们可以随心所欲大吵大闹了 |
I don't know if Amy told you, | 我不知道艾米是否告诉过你 |
but I know how to yodel. | 我知道如何用约德尔唱法歌唱 |
No. | 她没说过 |
I think I would have remembered that. | 要是说过我想我会记住的 |
Great, let's get the party started. | 太好了让我们开始狂欢吧 |
- Karl, everyone's here. - Oh, good. | -卡尔大家都到了-好 |
- Hello. - Hi. | -你好-你好 |
Simone. | 萨蒙妮 |
Hey, guys. | 大伙儿好 |
Oh, here they are. | 你们来啦 |
What a pleasure it is to finally meet you. | 认识你们甚是荣幸 |
I'm Ruby and this is Dwight. | 我是露比他是德怀特 |
- Charmed. - Well, hello, there. | -幸会-你们好 |
Sorry we're late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
Well, if you were busy making yourself beautiful, | 如果你是忙着在打扮自己 |
may I just say, mission accomplished. | 请允许我说任务完成了 |
Heel, Dwight. | 你真坏德怀特 |
I see I'm gonna have to watch my step around you. | 看来我得防着点你了 |
I can't tell you how thrilled we are that Amy's marrying a young man | 我无法告诉你们艾米能嫁给一个像你们儿子 |
as admirable as your son. | 这么令人敬佩的年轻人我们有多激动 |
That voice. | 听听这声线 |
He's like someone on PBS. | 他就像是PBS电视台里的人 |
Now, who wants champagne? | 谁想来点香槟 |
I'm sure we could all be persuaded. | 大家都想吧 |
I could just listen to him talk all day long. | 我能听他说上一整天 |
If you were married to him, you would. | 如果你嫁给他你会的 |
Well, Ruby and I are just as crazy about your daughter. | 露比和我也很喜欢你们的女儿 |
The whole family is. | 我们一家都是 |
Patty hasn't shut up about her. | 佩蒂不停地讲她 |
'Cause I'm happy, okay? | 因为我很开心好吗 |
I'm finally getting a sister. | 我终于有个妹妹了 |
Well, I'm thrilled to finally be a part of a big family. | 很激动我能成为大家庭中的一员 |
I've always dreamed of hosting large family gatherings. | 我总是梦想举办一场大型家庭聚会 |
You know what I dream about? | 你们知道我的梦是什么吗 |
Grandkids. | 抱孙子 |
Oh, I've had that dream. | 我也梦到过 |
I always wake up screaming. | 每次都尖叫着醒来 |
Now, why don't you want grandkids? | 你为什么不想抱孙子 |
Well, I'd have to tell people that I'm a grandmother. | 那我就得告诉大家我当外婆了 |
And let's face it, who's gonna believe me? | 看看我这面相谁会相信我 |
Does anyone need more champagne? | 还有人需要香槟吗 |
Oh, God, yes. Yes, absolutely. | -天啊需要-需要太需要了 |
Uh, I'm terribly sorry. Will you excuse me? | 非常抱歉我出去一下 |
I, uh, I desperately need to use the facilities. | 我非常需要去"飞流直下三千尺" |
Listen to him. | 听听 |
He even makes taking a piss sound fancy. | 撒尿都说得这么花里胡哨 |
It is done! I just wrote the words | 完成了我刚写完 |
"Fade to black." | "渐黑" |
My script is complete! | 我的剧本完成了 |
Eli! | 伊莱 |
Oh, my God. Oh. | 我的天哪 |
- Honey, that's amazing. - Yeah, it is. | -宝贝太棒了-是的 |
You know what's amazing? Somehow it all works. | 你知道最棒的是什么吗不知怎的全都通了 |
I mean, the characters, the plot, all of it. | 我是说角色情节一切 |
I mean, I probably used the word "Fuck" | 我可能用了"操"这个词 |
about 60 times too many, but that's fixable. | 六十多次但是没关系 |
I mean, the point is: I may actually be a good writer. | 重点是我也许真的能成为一个好编剧 |
Oh, I'm so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢谢谢 |
Oh, so I called Lamar, | 我给拉马尔打了电话 |
and he wants to take us all out to dinner tonight to celebrate. | 然后他想请我们出去吃饭庆祝庆祝 |
Oh, that'd be great. | 那太好了 |
We should go to La Serata. | 我们应该去月夜餐厅 |
- Ooh, molto bene. - Yeah. | -很好-没错 |
Not to change the subject, | 我并不想换话题 |
but I'm curious about something. | 但有件事我很好奇 |
What's up? | 什么事 |
While I was away, did you two fuck? | 我不在的时候你们俩是不是睡了 |
I don't know why, I just have a feeling. | 不知道为什么我就是有这种感觉 |
Am I crazy? | 是我疯了吗 |
We absolutely fucked. | 我们绝对睡了 |
Shit. Wow. Hmm. | 天真的啊好吧 |
Are you upset? | 你生气了吗 |
I'm not sure. | 不好说 |
It's not like you and I have never done it without Eli. | 我俩又不是趁伊莱不在的时候没睡过 |
That's true. | 那倒也是 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Okay? | 好吧 |
I mean, obviously I have some feelings | 显然我还有些感受 |
that I need to work through, | 需要平复 |
but this was... this was bound to happen, right? | 但这是...这是注定要发生的对吧 |
At some point, since we're all together now. | 迟早的事既然我们都住在一起了 |
And I love you both, | 而且我爱你们俩 |
so why... why would I not want you guys to get closer? | 所以为何...我为何不想让你俩再走近点呢 |
Yes, exactly, and I-I knew that if we were just open | 是啊没错我就知道如果我们能 |
and honest about the whole thing, | 开诚布公地谈论整件事的话 |
that it wouldn't be a big deal. | 会发现其实也没什么大不了的 |
Yeah. Well, thank you for telling me the truth. | 是啊谢谢你告诉我真相 |
- It feels good to know. - Of course. Of course. | -知道真相后的感觉真不错-那是当然了 |
Oh, you know what, you should tell Lamar | 对了你应该告诉拉马尔 |
发送给: 伊莱 你是个混蛋 | |
that I know the manager at La Serata, | 我认识月夜餐厅的经理 |
so she can get us a good table. | 她能帮我们预定一个好位置 |
Oh, yeah, yeah. | 好啊好啊 |
Totally. Great call. I will, um... | 行啊行啊我会... |
I-I will, I will text Lamar right now. | 我现在就给拉马尔发短信 |
Okay. | 好的 |
So I can tell Rob is still mad about the other night. | 我能感觉到罗伯还在生那晚的气 |
He hasn't called in days. | 他已经多日没打给我了 |
I thought about calling him, | 我想过打给他 |
but I don't want to seem desperate, | 但我不想让自己看起来太绝望 |
although I am a little bit, | 虽说我确实有点绝望 |
but he doesn't need to know that. | 但他不需要知道这些 |
Anyway... | 不管怎样... |
what do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
Hmm. What? | 你说什么 |
Listen to me. | 你看看我 |
I must be boring you to tears always talking about Rob. | 我一直叨唠罗伯你一定听烦了吧 |
No, I'm sorry. | 不不好意思 |
I was thinking about this woman I met today. | 我刚才在想今天遇到的这个女人 |
I can't get her out of my mind. | 她在我脑海中挥之不去 |
Why? | 为什么 |
I was at her door dropping something off, | 我去她家送东西 |
and, just, something wasn't quite right. | 感觉事情不太对 |
How do you mean? | 怎么说 |
She was worried about her husband. | 她很担心她丈夫 |
I could hear him calling for her. | 我能听到他喊她 |
There was just something about his tone. | 他的语气有些奇怪 |
It scared me. | 着实吓到我了 |
Then he came to the door, | 然后他来到门口 |
and he was charming. | 看起来很有魅力 |
This woman, was she wearing a lot of makeup? | 这个女人她是不是画着浓妆 |
She was. | 确实是 |
How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
He hits her. | 他经常打她 |
You think? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
No, he isn't the type. He's very successful. | 不他不是那种人他事业很成功 |
My father was a doctor. | 我父亲是名医生 |
I used to watch my mother apply makeup | 我过去常常看着我母亲用化妆品 |
to cover up her black eyes. | 来遮盖她青肿的眼眶 |
Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
She would smear green concealer to cover the bruise, | 她会先抹绿色的遮瑕膏来遮住淤青 |
and then she would apply a second layer of concealer | 然后再涂一层遮瑕 |
that matched her skin tone. | 用以匹配她的肤色 |
And then she would do the same thing to the other side | 然后她会在另一半脸上再重复同样的操作 |
so that people wouldn't notice the difference. | 这样人们就看不出来差别了 |
That's awful. | 那也太惨了 |
No, here's the awful part. | 不惨的在后面 |
My whole family knew what was going on. | 我们全家都知道这件事 |
Aunts, uncles, cousins-- | 我的姑婶叔伯堂兄们 |
they all knew what he was doing, | 他们都清楚他做了些什么 |
and they just looked the other way. | 但是他们都视而不见 |
I hate people that look the other way. | 我恨那些视而不见的人 |
And he told the owner he was willing to match | 他告诉店主无论吉布森兄弟开出什么价 |
any offer the Gibson twins could come up with. | 他都愿意出同样的价格 |
And that's how Dwight cornered the Tulsa County market | 德怀特就是这样垄断了塔尔萨县 |
for earth-moving machinery. | 挖掘机市场的 |
The next thing that happened... | 在那之后... |
Please stop! | 请停下 |
Until I find Karl. | 等我找到卡尔再讲 |
He would hate to miss this amazing story. | 他一定不会想错过这个精彩的故事 |
He has been in the gents' room quite a while. | 他在洗手间待了好久了 |
Uh, you want me to check on him? | 你想让我去看看他是怎么回事吗 |
No. I-I've got this. | 不用我去就好 |
- Ma'am, that's the men's room. - Oh, I know. | -女士那是男厕-我知道 |
My husband isn't hiding out in the ladies' room. | 我丈夫总不会躲在女厕吧 |
So nice to finally meet you, Lamar. | 很开心我们终于见面了拉马尔 |
I've heard so much about you. | 我听了好多关于你的事 |
Heard a lot about you, too, pretty lady. | 我也听说了很多你的事美女 |
And I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题 |
- Please don't ask them. - Come on. | -求你别问-拜托 |
I'm paying for this meal. All I want in exchange is | 今天是我请客我唯一想要的回报 |
a few juicy details about your new lifestyle. | 就是关于你们新生活方式的一些八卦 |
All right, dude, don't embarrass me. | 好吧哥们别让我难堪 |
I wouldn't ask if I didn't need to know. | 我要是没必要知道我就不会问了 |
Why do you need to know? | 你为什么需要知道 |
Truth is, I've been thinking about | 事实是我一直在考虑 |
bringing another woman into my relationship with Delores. | 往我和德洛丽丝的关系中再添一个女人 |
And she's open to the idea? | 她不介意吗 |
Absolutely not. | 当然介意 |
All right, okay, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
Let's talk about my script. | 我们来谈谈我的剧本吧 |
- Eli said that you think it's good. - No. | -伊莱说你觉得不错-不 |
I think it's brilliant. | 我觉得棒极了 |
- Okay, just tell me it'll sell. - Oh, yes. | -告诉我能卖出去-当然 |
I already got four different producers interested. | 已经有四个制片人感兴趣了 |
I'm expecting offers in the high six-figure range. | 我估计出价能有六位数接近一百万 |
Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
I joke about sex, not money. | 我只会开性的玩笑从不开钱的 |
I-I've never had a script get that kind of reaction before. | 我以前的剧本从没有过这样的反应 |
You've never written a script this commercial before. | 你从没写过这样商业的剧本 |
And I guess we have you to thank for that. | 我想我们得谢谢你 |
Stop. | 别 |
What? | 什么 |
It just-- | 只是 |
Eli was having some problems with his story, | 伊莱有点写不下去 |
so I read the first 50 pages, | 所以我看了前50页的剧本 |
and I-I gave him a few ideas. | 给了他一些点子 |
More than a few. I mean, she saved my ass is what she did. | 不止一些她可以说是救了我 |
That part at the end, where-where Eva, | 结尾那里伊娃 |
she burns the place down and goes, | 她烧毁了那地方 |
like, full-blown arsonist on everybody? | 然后烧死了所有人 |
Jade's idea. | 是洁德的点子 |
Cool. | 酷 |
So, you let her read the script before it was finished? | 所以你剧本还没写完就拿给她看 |
W-Well, yeah. | 是的 |
'Cause you never let me do that. | 你从没让我提前看过 |
No-- h-honey, | 不亲爱的 |
my back was up against the wall on this. | 这次我实在是被逼入绝境了 |
- I mean... - I-I also, | -我-我还 |
I-I gave him some thoughts on the lead character. | 我给了他一些关于主角的想法 |
You know, I have insight into the millennial female brain. | 我很了解千禧一代的女生 |
And it shows. | 能看出来 |
Eva is the-the best character he's ever created. | 伊娃是他笔下最棒的人物 |
I-I don't know about that. | 这我可说不好 |
I do. Trust me, Eli. | 我可以相信我伊莱 |
Be good to Jade. She's your muse. | 好好待洁德她是你的灵感女神 |
- You might be right. - Oh, that's ridiculous. | -你也许是对的-别胡说了 |
So, Jade, you ever think about doing any writing yourself? | 洁德你有想过自己写剧本吗 |
Um, yeah. I-I have, | 有过我 |
I actually have a couple script ideas, yeah. | 我其实有几个剧本的点子 |
Well, I would love to hear about them. | 我很有兴趣听听 |
- Really? - Yeah. | -真的吗-嗯 |
- Um, excuse me for just one moment. - Yeah. | -失陪一下-好 |
Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
He's always looking for my replacement, so please. | 他总是在找我的替代者 |
What in God's name? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
Shit. We... | 该死我们 |
We got a bit carried away. | 我们有点忘乎所以了 |
We haven't seen each other in years. | 我们很久没见过面了 |
Oh, my God. Is that why you dropped me as a client? | 我的天所以你才不给我理发了吗 |
Because you were screwing my husband! | 因为你在上我老公 |
I couldn't look you in the eye anymore. | 我不能直视你的眼睛 |
It was impossible to trim your bangs. | 没法给你剪刘海 |
I think you should leave now. | 我想你该走了 |
For what it's worth, | 不管有没有用 |
I love the layers. | 我喜欢你头发的层次感 |
Go. | 快滚 |
How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
You can't be completely shocked. | 你不至于这么吃惊吧 |
You knew perfectly well I slept with men. | 你很清楚我和男人睡过 |
But with Hector? | 可是和赫克托 |
You're surprised that the man I slept with was your hairdresser? | 你惊讶于我睡的男人是你的理发师 |
That is the gay sex equivalent of "The butler did it." | 这就相当于同志性爱版的"是管家干的" |
What the hell is going on? | 你们在干什么 |
Nothing. We're fine. | 没什么我们很好 |
We are not fine. | 我们才不好 |
You would not believe how Karl betrayed me. | 你不会相信卡尔如何背叛了我 |
I don't care. | 我不在乎 |
I've spent six months sucking up to the Clampetts, | 我拍了克莱皮特一家六个月的马屁 |
and you're not gonna blow it for me in one night. | 我不允许你们一夜之间给我毁了 |
Now move it! | 赶紧出来 |
Come on. | 走吧 |
Let's not ruin her chances with unnecessary drama. | 别用没必要的胡闹毁了她的机会 |
Fine. I'll wait till we're in divorce court. | 行我就等到我们上离婚法庭时再说 |
And what I do to you then | 我到时会做的事 |
will be very necessary. | 就相当有必要了 |
Gretchen, Dale! Welcome to our little shindig. | 格雷琴戴尔欢迎来到我们的聚会 |
- Hi! - Thanks for having us. | -你好-谢谢邀请我们 |
Wow, those are some shorts. | 天呐你这短裤可真亮眼 |
Yeah. Bought 'em special for the party. Aren't they great? | 是啊专门为派对买的很棒吧 |
There's food and drink in the dining room. | 饭厅里有食物和饮品 |
- Please help yourself. - Thank you. | -请自便-谢谢 |
- See? She liked them. - That's not what she said. | -瞧吧她喜欢我的短裤-她可没这么说 |
Hey, Beth Ann. Got any requests? | 你好啊贝丝·安对曲目有什么要求吗 |
Don't play classical until I want people to leave. | 别弹古典曲目除非等到我想赶客的时候 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
What did I tell you? No running in the house. | 我是怎么跟你说的不准在家里乱跑 |
But it's not our house. | 但这不是我们家啊 |
I swear to God, Benny. | 我对天发誓本尼 |
Come on. Nobody's gonna vote for the guy after what happened in Cuba. | 拜托经过古巴那事没人会投票给他的 |
Don't matter. I can't think of one scenario | 那不重要无论如何我都坚定认为 |
where Kennedy doesn't get a second term. | 肯尼迪肯定会连任的 |
Never gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
So you're telling me you've never been for a ride in a Cadillac? | 所以你从没乘过凯迪拉克吗 |
I'd be happy to take you around the block. | 我很乐意带你兜兜风 |
Lenore, could you please help me in the kitchen? | 莉诺你能来厨房给我帮帮忙吗 |
Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢了 |
Honey, Miles is bragging about his salary at Hughes Aircraft. | 亲爱的麦尔斯在吹嘘他在休斯飞机公司的薪水 |
Can I tell him how much I make? | 我能告诉他我的薪水吗 |
- Absolutely not. - Oh, come on. | -绝对不要-拜托 |
Cookies! | 饼干 |
Are those deviled eggs? | 那是魔鬼蛋吗 |
Help yourself. | 请自便 |
Hi. You came. | 嗨你们来了 |
Of course. We wouldn't miss it. | 当然了我们不会错过的 |
I'm sorry we're late. | 很抱歉我们迟到了 |
Don't be silly. The party's only just started. | 别说傻话派对才刚刚开始呢 |
Nice place you got here. | 你这房子可真漂亮啊 |
We certainly like it. | 我们的确很喜欢 |
Well, I didn't want to come empty-handed, so... | 我不想空手而来所以... |
You shouldn't have. | 你不必如此麻烦的 |
No, no. It was no trouble. I used a mix. | 不不麻烦我用的是现成的糕点粉 |
Thank you again for inviting us. | 再次感谢你邀请我们 |
Look, honey, it's Dale Clark. | 亲爱的你看那是戴尔·克拉克 |
I know him. We should go say hi. | 我认识他我们应该去打个招呼 |
Look at those shorts. | 瞧瞧他的短裤 |
Taylor? Are you still in here? | 泰勒你还在里面吗 |
Taylor? | 泰勒 |
There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
The boys are starting to worry. | 男人们都开始担心了 |
I'm fine. | 我没事 |
- Are you sure? - Yeah. | -你确定吗-是的 |
Doing my thing. I'll be out in a minute. | 在方便呢马上就出来 |
Why are your pants on? | 那你的裤子为什么没脱 |
Why are you being weird? | 那你为什么这么奇怪 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
Look, I understand if you're upset. | 听着如果你生气了我完全理解 |
Do you? | 是吗 |
What happened with me and Eli | 我和伊莱之间发生的事 |
has obviously triggered some hurt feelings, | 显然触发了某些伤痛的感觉 |
and I totally get it. | 我真的完全理解的 |
Jade, believe me when I say | 洁德如果我说 |
I don't give a fuck if you screwed my husband. | 我完全不在乎你跟我丈夫上床的事请你信我 |
Okay, so then what's the problem? | 好吧那问题到底是什么 |
His muse? What kind of over-the-top undeserved bullshit is that? | 他的灵感女神那是什么狗屁话 |
Okay, he was just trying to be nice. | 好吧他只是想说些客气话而已 |
You didn't save him. | 你没有拯救他 |
You toss out a couple ideas | 你不过是抛出一些想法 |
and poured him coffee while he pulled an all-nighter. | 在他通宵熬夜时给他倒咖啡而已 |
I am the one who spent the last two years | 过去两年他把我们的生活毁得千疮百孔 |
cleaning up the mess he made of our lives. | 收拾烂摊子的人是我 |
- What did he do? - What didn't he do? | -他干什么了-他什么没干 |
Speed, cocaine... | 安非他命可卡因 |
Christ, I can write you a list, | 老天呐我都能写个清单出来 |
but this place closes at midnight. | 但这地方半夜就打烊了 |
Jade, he's an addict. | 洁德他是个瘾君子 |
He almost died. | 他曾经差点死了 |
And he would've if I didn't force him into rehab. | 如果不是我强迫他戒毒他已经死了 |
I-I didn't know that. | 我之前不知道这事 |
Well, how could you? | 你怎么可能知道 |
I didn't say anything because... | 我什么都没说因为... |
I thought we were fine and... | 我以为我们已经没事了但是... |
just having you here, it's... | 你来了以后就... |
What? | 什么 |
Man, that's just shining a light on the cracks in our relationship. | 老天这暴露出了我们之间的感情的裂缝 |
- I don't mean to... - I know. | -我不是有意...-我知道 |
It's not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
You did nothing wrong. I'm just... | 你没做错任何事我只是... |
I don't know. | 我也说不清 |
I'm just not sure | 我只是不太确定 |
the current living situation is working. | 当前的同居状况是否能持续下去 |
Are you saying you want me to go? | 你的意思是你希望我离开吗 |
I don't know what I'm saying. | 我也不知道我是什么意思 |
I just don't think this whole thing's working. | 我只是觉得目前的这种关系是行不通的 |
Sheila! Sheila! Come on. | 希拉希拉快来 |
What're you doing? | 你干什么 |
Don't you hear? They're playing "The Twist." | 你没听到吗他们在弹奏《扭扭舞》呢 |
That's terrific. I'm eating pie. | 真是太棒了我在吃派呢 |
Forget about the pie. | 别吃什么派了 |
- Come on. I want to dance. - Well, here's your partner. | -快来我想跳舞-你的舞伴在这儿呢 |
She's just like me, but smaller and stickier. | 她就跟我一样不过更小更娇弱 |
Come on, honey, and after we're done dancing, | 来吧亲爱的等我们跳完舞 |
Daddy's gonna tell you about all the nice women | 爸爸要跟你讲讲那些 |
he should've married. | 他本该娶的所有好女人 |
Hi. Joining us? | 嗨要来一起跳吗 |
Let's see it. Lift your leg. | 我看看抬起腿 |
- You okay there, Gretchen? - I broke my heel. | -你还好吗格雷琴-我的高跟鞋跟断了 |
I'll be right back, Mr. Astaire. | 我马上回来舞王 |
You're a killer. | 你跳得太棒了 |
Well, she is. | 她才是 |
Mary. | 玛丽 |
May I have this dance? | 可以邀请你跳支舞吗 |
No, I don't think so. | 不算了吧 |
Aw, come on. Don't make me dance alone. | 拜托别让我独自跳舞啊 |
Seriously, I have two left feet. | 真的我有两只左脚[不会跳舞] |
Well, add them to mine and we'll have four. | 跟我的加一起我们就有四只了 |
- Okay, just for a minute. - Yeah, now you're talking. | -好吧就跳一下-这就对了 |
Look at you go. | 你跳得不错啊 |
Hands up! | 抬起手 |
My mistake. Oh, you're doing great. | 我的错你跳得很好 |
Come on. | 过来 |
- We were only dancing. - I said come on! | -我们只是在跳舞-我说了过来 |
Buddy. | 伙计 |
There's no need to be like this. | 没必要这样 |
You can cheat on your wife all you want, | 你可以随心所欲绿你妻子 |
but you're not touching mine. | 但是休想碰我妻子 |
Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
He just grabbed her and pulled her away in front of everyone. | 他当着所有人的面把她抓走了 |
He was angry that she was dancing with me. | 他很生气她在跟我跳舞 |
That's no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
They went into the study. | 他们进书房去了 |
You need to make sure he's not hurting her. | 你得去确保他没有伤害她 |
Well? | 怎么 |
What happens in their marriage is none of our business. | 他们婚姻中的事情跟我们没有关系 |
Is that why we go to parties? | 所以我们才去参加各种派对吗 |
So you can flirt with strange men? | 好让你能跟陌生男人调情吗 |
People can hear you. | 人们可以听到你 |
Or do you just enjoy humiliating me, huh? | 或者是你就喜欢侮辱我 |
Do you mind? This is a private conversation. | 能出去吗这是私人对话 |
Look, I am so sorry if-if we are being too loud. | 如果我们太吵了我向你道歉 |
We'll be out of here in two shakes of a lamb's tail, okay? | 我们很快就会离开好吗 |
Look, this is not my fault. | 听着这不是我的错 |
She always drinks too much. | 她总是喝太多 |
I've just set out some angel food cake in the dining room. | 我刚刚在饭厅里摆上了一份天使蛋糕 |
Why don't you go have a slice? | 你们不去吃一块吗 |
No, thank you. | 不了谢谢 |
We're going home. | 我们要回家 |
Maybe you'd like to stay a little longer? | 或许你想再多待一阵子 |
Give him a chance to cool off. | 给他个冷静的机会 |
That'll just make it worse. | 这只会让事情变得更糟 |
Mary. | 玛丽 |
It must be a wonderful thing | 能像你这样坚强 |
to be strong like you. | 一定很棒吧 |
That's the reason we became Southern Baptist. | 所以我们才变成了美南浸信会教徒 |
Those Methodists were just a little too liberal for our taste. | 循道宗教徒有点过于自由了不合我们口味 |
Leave the bottle. | 酒瓶就别拿走了 |
My darling, don't you, uh, | 亲爱的你不觉得 |
think you've had enough? | 你喝得够多了吗 |
Of you? Yes. | 对你我确实是受够了 |
Of chardonnay? Never. | 霞多丽吗绝对不会 |
Patty! | 佩蒂 |
Look at your new dress. | 看看你的新裙子 |
Oh, darn. | 该死 |
Amy helps me buy something chic | 艾米帮我买了时髦的衣服 |
and I ruin it first time out. | 我第一次穿就把它弄脏了 |
We'll just go shopping again tomorrow. | 我们明天再去购物 |
For grease on silk, you want talcum powder. | 你需要爽身粉来除掉丝绸上的油渍 |
There's a travel size in the rental car. | 租车里有个旅行装的 |
Okay. Excuse me. | 好失陪下 |
Brad tells us you two run an art gallery together. | 布拉德跟我说你们俩一起开了艺术画廊 |
What's that like? | 感觉如何 |
- Fun. - Challenging. | -有趣-很有挑战性 |
It's a challenge, but a fun one. | 是很有挑战性但也很有趣 |
Unlike our marriage, which is purely a challenge. | 不像我们的婚姻完全就是挑战 |
Speaking of marriage, | 说起婚姻 |
I'm just curious, Simone, | 我很好奇萨蒙妮 |
how many times have you been married? | 你结了几次婚 |
Just three. Why? | 就三次怎么了 |
It's just an innocent question, my love. | 只不过是个无关痛痒的问题而已亲爱的 |
- I wasn't talking to you. - I know. | -我没在跟你说话-我知道 |
Why are you so cross with him? | 你为什么那么生他的气 |
I wasn't cross. Was I cross? | 我没有生气我有生气吗 |
You were definitely cross. | 你绝对生气了 |
Um, not that it's any of my business, but... | 当然了这不关我事但是... |
if I were twice divorced, then hooked a man like Karl, | 如果我离过两次婚能遇到卡尔这样的男人 |
I'd treat him a little nicer. | 我会更加善待他的 |
Now I'm curious about something, Ruby. | 换到我好奇了露比 |
How would you treat Karl if you walked into the bathroom | 如果你走进厕所看到他跟男人接吻 |
and found him kissing another man? | 你会怎么对待他呢 |
Bravo, Simone. | 真棒萨蒙妮 |
That's right, sugar. | 没错甜心 |
Karl is gay. | 卡尔是同性恋 |
Still have a crush on him? | 还对他有感觉吗 |
Your stepdad is gay? | 你继父是同性恋 |
I thought he was just English. | 我以为他的谈吐举止是因为他是英国人呢 |
That's why we're getting divorced. | 这就是我们离婚的原因 |
Dear God. Another divorce? | 天哪又要离婚 |
Not really the headline, Dwight. | 这不是重点德怀特 |
Oh, you poor, tragic woman. | 你这个可怜的女人啊 |
I have suffered. It's true. | 我的确受过苦 |
I-I'm sorry, do not shed tears for Simone. | 不好意思别为西蒙娜难过了 |
She is receiving ample comfort in the arms | 她从她的情人那里 |
of her lover | 得到了足够的慰藉 |
Tommy Harte. | 也就是汤米·哈特 |
What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
Shut up, Karl. | 闭嘴卡尔 |
You're sleeping with Tommy? | 你跟汤米上床了 |
Who, for the newcomers, is all of 18 years of age. | 你们可能不知道他才刚刚18岁 |
Oh, sweet suffering Jesus. | 我的老天爷啊 |
British homos, teen lovers? | 英国同性恋青少年情人 |
What kind of spangled hell pit are you marrying into? | 这是要结什么鬼亲家 |
Hey. Found the talcum powder. | 我找到爽身粉了 |
Why is everyone so serious? | 为什么大家都这么严肃 |
I never thought I'd see the day our family | 我从来没想到有一天我家里 |
would have a homosexual in it. | 也会有同性恋 |
Brad, you swore you wouldn't tell. | 布拉德你发誓不会说出去的 |
No, Patty, Patty, I-I... | 不佩蒂佩蒂我... |
I-I don't know what Brad told you, | 我不知道布拉德跟你说了什么 |
but my feelings for you are sisterly, not sexual. | 但是我对你的感情是姐妹情不是姬情 |
Oh, sweet suffering Jesus. | 我的老天爷啊 |
Patty! | 佩蒂 |
Oh, come back! | 回来 |
Sweet baby, please say it's not true. | 亲爱的这一定不是真的吧 |
She's a lesbian. | 她是同性恋 |
How did I miss that? | 我怎么会没看出来 |
Anybody want an after-dinner cocktail? | 有人要来一杯餐后鸡尾酒吗 |
Uh, not me. I have the worst headache. | 我就不了我现在头很疼 |
Why don't you go on upstairs and lie down? | 那你去楼上躺着吧 |
We can give you a little space tonight. | 我们今晚就不打扰你了 |
That'd be nice. Thank you. | 那太好了谢谢 |
I'm gonna have me a scotch. You want one? | 我要来杯苏格兰威士忌你要吗 |
Jade? | 洁德 |
How could you not tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
I'm not sure I know what you're talking... | 我不知道你指的是什么... |
The pills, Eli. | 那些药伊莱 |
You're an addict and you let me give you pills. | 你有毒瘾还接受了我给你的药 |
Shit. | 我去 |
- How did you... - Taylor told me. | -你是怎么...-泰勒告诉我的 |
At dinner, in the bathroom. | 晚餐的时候在卫生间告诉我的 |
Shit. She d-- | 我去她... |
she doesn't know that I took anything, though, right? | 但她不知道我吃过什么吧 |
No. | 不知道 |
- Oh, thank Christ. - Not yet. | -谢天谢地-还不知道罢了 |
No. No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
What do you mean, "No"? | 你这"不"是什么意思 |
I have to. This is too big. | 我必须告诉她这是件大事 |
Fuck. | 我去 |
What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
I mean, she's already questioning our living arrangement. | 她已经开始质疑我们目前的同居安排 |
If she finds out about this, | 如果她发现了的话 |
it doesn't matter how she feels about me. I am out on the street. | 不管她还对我还有什么感觉我肯定要被赶出去 |
I don't have anywhere to go, Eli. | 我无处可去伊莱 |
And Willow and Mischa are gone | 薇珞和米莎走了 |
and Duke is still out there. | 但杜克还在 |
Listen. And I...Jade, Jade, listen-listen to me. | 听着洁德洁德听我说 |
That's not gonna happen. Okay? I'm not gonna let that happen. | 不会这样的我不会让事情变成这样的 |
- I need you here. - Why? | -我需要你在这里-为什么 |
Because I'm your muse or am I, am I just your dealer? | 我是你的灵感女神还是你的毒贩 |
I'm-I'm done with the pills. Okay? | 我已经戒掉了好吗 |
Done. | 戒了 |
So she doesn't need to know. | 她不需要知道 |
In that case, give them to me. | 如果是那样的话那还给我 |
- What? - If you're done with them, | -什么-如果你戒了的话 |
then there's no reason that you can't give them back. | 就没有理由不把它们还回来了吧 |
So? | 所以呢 |
Look, the thing is, one of the producers who's interested | 但是现在感兴趣的制片人之一 |
- wants a rewrite. - I knew it. | -想要我改写-我就知道 |
She's got some really great ideas. | 她有一些很棒的点子 |
- Lamar says if I can turn out a draft by Friday... - Eli. | -拉马尔说如果我可以在周五之前交稿的话...-伊莱 |
All right, fine. | 好的好吧 |
Jesus, just take them.... | 天哪拿走吧... |
Just, I'm-I'm-I'm so, I'm so, so close | 我离事业东山再起 |
to getting my career back. | 只有一步之遥了 |
You can handle a few rewrites without them. | 没有这些东西你也可以改写成功的 |
Yeah, all I know is that I used to be a writer | 是啊我只知道我曾是个编剧 |
and an addict, and then I got clean, | 也是个瘾君子然后我戒毒 |
and all of a sudden, I wasn't a writer anymore. | 突然之间我就不再是编剧了 |
But if I can do this, | 但如果我这次做到了 |
if I can, if I can finish this thing | 如果我可以可以完成这个剧本 |
and if I can get it to them on time, | 如果我可以按时把作品交上去的话 |
then, you know, I'm... | 那我就... |
I'm back. | 我就能回归 |
I will be legit again, | 我就能再次走上巅峰 |
they will trust me again | 他们就会再次信任我 |
and the money that will follow, Jade... | 然后就会有收入了洁德... |
...I can take care of you. | 我就可以照顾你了 |
Please. | 求你了 |
I need them. | 我需要它们 |
And you promise you'll take care of me? | 你保证你会照顾我吗 |
I promise. | 我保证 |
Let's get to work on your movie. | 我们去忙你的剧本吧 |
Christ, what an evening. | 天今晚真是"惊喜不断"啊 |
I'm exhausted. | 我累死了 |
Oh, you're not staying here tonight. | 你今晚不能住在这儿 |
Is that so? | 是吗 |
I want you to pack your things and leave, now. | 我要你立刻收拾东西离开 |
Oh, knock it off, Simone. | 少来了萨蒙妮 |
I'm angry enough as it is. | 我已经够生气了 |
You're angry? My daughter may never speak to me again. | 你生气我女儿也许再也不会跟我说话 |
Oh, and whose fault is that? | 那能怪谁呢 |
If you'd just kept your mouth shut instead of humiliating me. | 你之前要是闭嘴而不是羞辱我就行了 |
I was provoked. | 我被激怒了 |
Oh, so there was no possible way you could suppress the impulse | 所以无论如何你也不可能抑制住 |
to blow up the entire evening? | 你想破坏今晚的冲动了 |
Says the man who couldn't stop himself | 你好意思说你随时 |
from sneaking off to the men's room for a quickie. | 都想溜进男厕所去快速打一炮 |
Oh, fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
I've spent my whole damn life controlling myself, | 我一辈子都在控制自己 |
hiding the central fact of my existence | 隐瞒我的本色 |
so I wouldn't disappoint my family, my friends or my wife. | 就为了不让我家人朋友或妻子失望 |
Hector was the only person | 只有赫克托 |
who ever saw me for the man I truly am, | 能看清我真实的为人 |
not the one I was pretending to be. | 而不是那个我假装的人 |
You have no idea what he meant to me. | 你根本不知道他对我的意义 |
Stop romanticizing your grubby little fling. | 别再浪漫化你肮脏的一时放纵 |
I loved him! | 我爱过他 |
He asked me to run away with him. | 他叫我跟他私奔 |
Um, but I-I had made a commitment to you, | 但我对你许下了承诺 |
so I chose to stay. | 所以我选择留下 |
I am your wife. | 我是你妻子 |
Am I supposed to be grateful that you didn't walk out? | 你没离开我难道要感激你吗 |
I just want you to see it from my perspective for once. | 我只希望你能从我的角度来看这事哪怕就一次 |
Just think | 想想 |
about what it may have cost me to honor the vow I made to you. | 我为了信守我对你的誓言而失去了什么 |
So no, Simone, I do not expect you | 所以不萨蒙妮我不指望你 |
to be grateful for the sacrifice I made, | 感激我所做出的牺牲 |
but for fuck's sake, at least acknowledge it. | 可是你好歹承认吧 |
I am going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
Not in the guest room. | 不去客房睡 |
In our room, in our bed. | 我要去我们的房间在我们的床上睡 |
You sleep where you like. | 你想在哪睡都行 |
The Thompsons just left. | 汤普森一家刚走 |
Said to thank you for a lovely time. | 让我替他们谢谢你的热情招待 |
So, you're not talking to me. | 不跟我说话了 |
What am I supposed to say? | 我要说什么 |
It was a party. | 那是个派对 |
I wasn't gonna cause a scene. | 我总不能闹大了 |
He hurt her, right in front of you, | 他伤害了她就在你面前 |
and you did nothing. | 你却袖手旁观 |
What was I supposed to do? Hit him? | 我能做什么打他吗 |
I mean, I'm sure our guests would have loved that. | 我们的客人肯定会喜欢我那么做的 |
You could have at least confronted him. | 你本可以跟他对峙的 |
Reminded him that kind of behavior is unacceptable. | 让他知道那种行为是不能接受的 |
The guy had been drinking. | 他喝了酒 |
I-I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt her. | 他肯定不是有意伤害她的 |
This is not the first time he's gotten rough with her. | 这不是他第一次对她动手了 |
How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
She had several bruises on her arm. | 她手臂上有好几处淤伤 |
That's why she's wearing long sleeves on such a hot day. | 所以她才在这么热的天里穿长袖 |
If it's that bad, why doesn't she leave him? | 如果有那么糟的话她怎么不离开他 |
And where would she go, Rob? Here? | 她能去哪罗伯这里吗 |
Will you let her sleep on our sofa? | 你愿意让她睡我们家沙发吗 |
Jesus, Beth Ann, I don't know. | 老天贝丝·安我不知道 |
And what if Ralph comes banging on our door | 万一拉尔夫在半夜 |
in the middle of the night to try to drag her back? | 来猛敲我们家门想拖她回去呢 |
Would you have the balls to stand up to him then? | 你会有种和他对抗吗 |
Don't use that kind of language. | 别用这种语言 |
Of course you wouldn't. You would just slink away | 你当然不会了你只会像个懦夫一样 |
like the coward you are! | 偷偷溜走 |
Okay! | 够了 |
He's not the perfect husband. | 他不是完美丈夫 |
It's not my job to judge him! | 轮不到我对他评头论足 |
Would you like the neighbors coming in here | 你想要邻居到我们家来 |
and judging you for not being the perfect mother? | 因为你不是完美母亲而对你评头论足吗 |
I'm just saying, leave it alone. | 我意思是别管了 |
I didn't know you were still here. | 我不知道你还在这儿 |
I was just upstairs. | 我刚在楼上 |
Just... picking up some trash. | 收拾垃圾 |
So you heard everything? | 所以你都听到了 |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
What was that all about? | 你们在吵什么 |
Honey. | 亲爱的 |
It's okay. | 没事 |
You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说 |
Whatever it is, I don't judge. | 不管是什么我不会评判你 |
Our daughter died because of me. | 我们的女儿因我而死 |
I'm the one who's responsible. | 闯祸的是我 |
Simone. | 萨蒙妮 |
What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
I need to know. Do you love him? | 我得知道你爱他吗 |
I do. | 爱 |
Okay, then invite me in. | 那就邀请我进屋 |
We have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”