2022年6月5日 1集
I can begin to trust you again.我就能再次信任你
I know that we haven't talked in a long time.我知道我们很久没有联络了
Im too depressed to talk.我很沮丧不想说话
I'll give you a thousand dollars to talk to us.我给你一千元开口费
I don't know what i was taking full responsibilitiy for我不知道我负的什么责任
2022年6月6日 2集
I can't believe you don't know what i do for a living.你居然不知道我干哪一行
What the hell happened? How were you locked in? where the hell is all of our stuff?你怎么会被关进去,我们的东西呢?
I have to respect her decision.我得尊重她的决定
You're welcome to come back anytime.随时都可以回来
3集
we were able to take the relationship to the next level.我们可以进展到下一个阶段
Do your friends ever have a conversation and you just nod along even though you're not really sure what they're talking about?你是否曾在朋友聊天时,你只是跟着点头,却搞不懂他们在说什么
My breasts are really strong 我的咪咪真有力
All i want is my freedom.我只要自由
I'll squeeze you fresh orange juice every morning我每天早上帮你榨汁
4集
Remember what we talked about. you gonna be strong.记住我们刚才讨论的,要坚定
2022年6月7日 5集
My music is all i really have now.我只剩下音乐
I've been trying to go out with this guy for like a month.我想约这个男的好久了
How is that possible?You barely know her.怎么可能?你们根本不熟悉
What are you laughing at?你笑什么
We're not leaving till we get paid.钱没拿到不能走
We provided a service and we deserve to be paid.我们提供服务,就该领到费用
6集
I completely forgot about your sound.我都忘了你的声音
It made me feel good to do something nice for my friend.我喜欢为我的朋友尽一点心
You went behind my back? I'd never do that to you.你背着我乱来,我绝不会那样对你
I have no excuses. i was totally over the line.我无话可说,我完全过线了
The craziest thing is I just ate a whole pizza myself 最疯狂的是我刚吃完一整个披萨
We swallow our feelings 我们压抑我们的感觉
That all the pieces of my life are falling right into place 那我这一生将了无遗憾
You obviously haven’t screwed over your friends 你显然没有背叛过朋友
2022年6月19日 8集
I don't want to live with someone who doesn't know what it is to be a friend. 我不要和一个无情无义的人当室友
It proves how much i care aboutmy friendship with him.证明我有多重视跟他的友谊
2022年6月21日 9集
I have more responsibilities than that.我的职责不止这些
cultivate personal relationship打好私人关系
I dididn't realize that you were so close.没想到你们两个这么好
2022年6月22日 11集
I want our love to grow before moving to the next level我希望慢慢培养我们的感情然后进入下一个阶段
2022年6月24日 13集
I made a pile of your staff on this side of the room.那一堆是你的东西
It's when the heat goes away that's when you are in trouble.如果哪天热度不见了,你就完蛋了
Call me when you get this message.听到留言请回电
I'm in the middle of a task.我忙得不可开交
If you are willing I'm all yours.如果你愿意,我的一切都交给你了
Don't expect that to happen anytime soon.那你可有得等了
I don't even know how i would go about it.我连怎么开口都不会
I acted like a biggest idiot in the world.我那天的做法真是太混蛋了
2022年6月28日 14集
I don't think you should leave her alone.你不该丢下她的
15集
You constantly scream at the top of your voice.你就一直兴奋的叫
Go with your instincts.你们随意
They wouldn't have put it there if it didn't do something.它存在就有一定的功能用.
You really didn't have to take me to the airport你实在不必送我来机场
Every moment is precious.每分每秒都很珍贵
If you insist on doing this. at least let me help you.如果你一定要打,至少让我帮忙
This is the final boarding call for flight 332 to America.最后一次呼叫前往美国的旅客
2022年6月29日 16集
There's something in here i want to eat.这里有我想吃的东西
I have created the perfect opportunity to seduce him.现在我制造了一个色诱他的完美机会
No one's ever thrown me a surprise before.没有人替我办过惊喜派对
Who wants to go first?谁想第一个来
what are the odds? 几率有多大?
Everybody just remember where they are sitting大家记住刚才的位置
You are beautiful smart and sophisticated你漂亮 聪明又成熟
I completely ruined your evening.我毁掉了你美好的夜晚
2022年7月1日 17集
That lady's all kinds of naked.那位小姐没穿衣服哦
He just pressed something on the remote and it just came on他不知道按了什么就冒出来了
2022年7月6日 18集
Actually i came down to ask you a big favor.我来请你帮个大忙
I went through this whole book and found nothing.翻阅这本书也没有收获
They are going horseback riding.她们一起去骑马
19集
I still can't believe you've got an earring我还是不敢相信你穿了耳洞
Then you could stay as long as you want那你就可以尽情留下来了
Don't be scared.It sounds crazy. and people will say it's too soon.别怕,我知道听起来很疯狂,别人会说太快了
We know it's a bit hasty.我们知道是仓促了些
The dark of night has disappeared.夜晚的黑暗一扫而空
Next time you snore I'm rolling you over.下次你打呼噜,我要把你翻过去
it definitely took me by surprise.它的确吓了我一跳
2022年7月8日 20集
Next time you snore. I'm rolling you over.下次你打呼噜,我要把你翻过去
It definitely took me by surprise它的确吓了我一跳
This isn't gonna be the most special day of my life.今天不是我人生最特别的日子
2022年7月11日 21集
It just showed me how much you've grown.证明你真的成长不少
i never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you.我从来没有想过我会遇见你这样的人
2022年7月12日 22集
One of them had never been to a bachelor party before.其中一个没参加过单身派对
Im gonna boil some water.我来烧水
I totally let you down.我让你失望了
23集
It really is the most lovely building you'll ever see.你绝对没看过那么美的房子
I'm not gonna be embarrassed anymore.我不想再丢脸了
she suggested that we just put the wedding off for a bit.她建议把婚期延迟
if you don't understand how important this is to me. perhaps we shouldn't be getting married at all.要是你不懂这件事儿对我多重要 或许我们根本不应该结婚
I just saw someone that looks like you on the subway.我在地铁上看到一个很像你的人
I was gonna go over and say hi 我正想打招呼
24集
The only thing i understand is postponing is not an option.我只知道延期是不可能的
I can't remember what she looks like.我都不记得她长什么样了
Sometimes i forgot how powerful you can be.有时候我忘记了你多有气概
I can tell you where it is on my nightstand.我可以告诉你它就在我的床头柜上
I'm not good with the jokes like he here.我没他那么会说笑话
I was hoping to get to know you better.我正想进一步认识你
I don't want everyone to think i was stupid.我不想让别人觉得我很白痴
I've never done that with you before.我没跟你做过这事儿
It's your responsibility now.The burden is off me.现在该你负责,我卸下这个责任了
I thought about you all day.我整天都在想你
I think we've had all the bad luck we're going to have.我们的厄运都应该用完了