致命女人第2季第4集台词

英文 中文
We tell the neighbors that Mrs. Yost went away. 我们可以告诉邻居约斯特太太出门了
Or better still, 更好的是...
we could arrange for some of them to see her leave. 我们可以安排其中一些人看到她离开
They'll start to look for her, 他们会开始寻找她
miles and miles away from our front yard. 在远离我们家前院的地方
He put a codicil in his will 他在遗嘱里加了一条
Hollywood... 好莱坞
saying that if I would embarrass him 说如果我找一个他不认可的对象
with any men he didn't approve of, 再让他难堪的话
he would disinherit me. 他就剥夺我的继承权
She'd be disinherited if she was caught in a compromising position. 如果她被发现保持不洁关系就会失去继承权
You're asking me to screw her? 你是要我跟她上床
- So, that's her? - Well, you got your answer. -就是她吗-你已经找到答案了
- Now, let's go. - Wait. -我们走吧-等等
God, I am so stupid. 天呐我太傻了
I'm his lover. 我是他的情人
You cheated on me with that? 你出轨的对象竟然是她吗
You deserve each other. 婊子配狗天长地久
It's over. 我们结束了
We have an opening for a new member. 我们有一个新成员的位置空缺
I nominate Alma Fillcot. 我提名艾尔玛·菲尔科特
She is very, very nice. 她人特别好
From the moment the phone rang, 从电话响起的那一刻起
Alma Fillcot knew she was in trouble. 艾尔玛·菲尔科特就知道她有麻烦了
As every housewife knows, 因为每个家庭主妇都深知
good news... 早上9点前打来的电话
never calls before 9:00. 绝不会有好消息
- Hello? - Thank God you're home. -喂-谢天谢地你在家
It's Grace. I... 我是格蕾丝我...
I called you ten times yesterday. 我昨天给你打了好多次电话
I was out of town. 我出门了
What's wrong? 怎么了
完整版请点击
Oh, nothing much. 没什么
Except you're about to be ambushed. 只是你即将遭遇伏击
Ambushed? 伏击
As you know, I have been campaigning for you 如你所知我一直在为你争取
to get the open spot in the Garden Club. But... 园艺俱乐部的空缺的席位但是...
well, Rita Castillo is not convinced that you'll be a, um... 丽塔·卡斯蒂罗认为你
a good fit. 不合适
Oh, she... she's not? 她是这么想的吗
I begged her to give you a chance. 我求她给你一次机会
So, she's decided to drop by your home 所以她决定去你家
for a surprise inspection. 来一次突击检查
Rita is coming to my home? 丽塔要来我家
With the entire nominating committee. 提名委员会全体成员都会去
Today at 3:00. 今天3点
My house is a mess. 我家里一团糟
Well, then don't spend another second talking to me. 那就别再跟我说话了
Grace, you-you are, you are a true pal. 格蕾丝你真够朋友
Happy to help. 乐意帮忙
But if you tell Rita I warned you, 但你要是告诉丽塔我提醒了你
I will denounce you as a liar. 我就说你是骗子
Oh, I understand completely. 我完全理解
I'm so glad. 那就好
Well, good luck. 祝好运
Alma raced into her living room, 艾尔玛冲进了她的客厅
determined to clean like she'd never cleaned before. 决心拿出这辈子从未有过的干劲来打扫
But as she looked around at the worn sofa 但当她看到那破旧的沙发
and chipped knickknacks that filled her modest home, 以及自己寒酸的家里随处可见的破烂摆设
Alma realized hasty housework 她意识到即便仓促打扫一番
wouldn't be enough to impress the chic ladies 也不足以取悦园艺俱乐部
of the Garden Club. 那些时髦的女士们
What she really needed was to fill her home 她真正要做的是让家里充满
with lovely things. 精美的东西
And with no time to go shopping, 由于已经没有时间去购物
Alma did the next best thing. 艾尔玛做出了次优选择
She went to a dead woman's home, 她去了一个死去的女人家里
and began borrowing. 开始"借"东西
While Alma was busy committing theft in Los Angeles, 当艾尔玛在洛杉矶忙着偷窃时
her previous crime was being discovered 几百英里之外她之前犯下的罪行
hundreds of miles away. 即将败露
Who found it? 谁发现的
Well, some kid went fishing this morning hoping to catch a trout. 有个小孩今早去钓鱼想钓条鳟鱼
Hooked a Dodge instead. 结果却钓上来一辆道奇
So, what do we think happened here? 你觉得是什么情况
Car's registered to a Carol Yost in L.A. 车主是洛杉矶一个叫卡萝尔·约斯特的人
My guess? 我的想法
She was on a road trip, fell asleep at the wheel, 她在自驾游开车的时候睡着了
then drove into the lake. 然后开进了湖里
Any sign of a body? 有找到尸体吗
Not yet. 还没
Guys. 伙计们
Come here. 来这边
Look at this. 看这个
Looks like she had company. 看来她有同伴
Rocco, come-- Hey! 洛克过来
Rocco. 洛克
God. Not in Alma's flowers. 天别去艾尔玛的花丛里
She'll lose her mind. 她会抓狂的
Alma? 艾尔玛
Rocco, come on. 洛克过来
Alma. 艾尔玛
Lord. You scared me. 天你吓我一跳
- Is that Mrs. Yost's lamp? - Yes. -那是约斯特夫人的灯吗-对
But I don't have time to explain. 但我没时间解释了
We're under attack! 我们要被袭击了
What? By who? 什么被谁袭击
Alma. 艾尔玛
Stop. 站住
I insist you tell me what's going on. 你必须告诉我到底怎么回事
If you must know, 你非得知道的话
the ladies from the Garden Club are coming over today. 园艺俱乐部的女士们今天要过来
To judge us. 来评判我们
Alma... 艾尔玛
完整版请点击
What does that got to do with Mrs. Yost's things? 那跟约斯特太太的东西有什么关系
Our house is drab. 我们的房子单调乏味
It's filled to the rafters with shoddy bric-a-brac. 架子上放的都是劣质小摆设
But Mrs. Yost, on the other hand, 但另一方面约斯特太太
she had lovely things. 她有很多可爱的小玩意
She possessed the kind of taste 她所具有的品味
that the Garden Club ladies will respect. 是园艺俱乐部那些女士会欣赏的
That's your excuse to steal? 这就是你偷东西的理由吗
To impress a bunch of snobs? 为了取悦一群势利小人
Bertram. 伯特伦
If you will help me through this very trying day, 如果你能帮我熬过这令人头痛的一天
I promise... 我保证
I will stop complaining about all those people you've killed. 我不会再抱怨你杀了那么多人
Think about it. 你想想
From this moment on, 从这一刻开始
we'll be even. 我们就扯平了
What a lovely vase. 这花瓶真漂亮
Okay. 好了
Hey. What's going on? 怎么回事
N-No, stop. You can't take my sofa. 不住手你们不能搬走我的沙发
It's not your sofa. 这不是你的沙发
It's mine, remember? 是我的记得吗
I paid for everything in this apartment, 这公寓里所有东西都是我买的
which you are leaving. Today. 你今天也得给我离开
Oh, you're still mad, huh? 你还在生气对吧
Just a skosh. 只有一点点气
Take these bottles to the truck. 把这些酒搬到卡车上
And, you, take the suits. 还有你负责搬西装
You're taking my suits? 你要拿走我的西装
Oh, come on, Rita. Have a heart. 别这样丽塔发发善心吧
I do have a heart. 我的确有心
It's a shame you had to find out by breaking it. 可惜你非要让我心碎了才发现
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Now, I... 等等等等
I know I messed up, 我知道我搞砸了
but if you get rid of these guys, 不过如果你打发这些工人走
then I'll make it up to you. 我就肉偿你
You want to screw your way out of this jam? Fine. 你想靠上床来帮自己解决危机行啊
But I'm not the one you need to seduce. 但你需要勾引的人不是我
You're still trying to get me in bed with Carlo's daughter? 你还没放弃把我送到卡洛女儿的床上吗
If you can pretend to be interested in a fat girl, 如果你能假装对一个胖女孩有兴趣
you can fake a bit of passion for a middle-aged woman. 你也可以假装喜欢一个中年女人
I never faked it with you, baby. 我在你面前从来没假装过宝贝
Oh, you meant Catherine. 原来你是指凯瑟琳
Leave nothing! 一样东西都别留下
No, wait. 不等等
Rita, please. 丽塔拜托
Don't do this. 别这么做
Catherine is out to destroy me. 凯瑟琳想毁了我
And she'll succeed, unless I get some leverage. 她会成功的除非我掌握她的把柄
And you are the only one who can help me do that. 你是唯一能帮我做这事的人
But do I have to sleep with her? 但我非得跟她上床吗
A photo of Catherine in bed with a young buck 一张凯瑟琳和小鲜肉在床上的照片
would disinherit her. 能让她失去继承资格
That's how I'll blackmail her out of my life. 这样我就能勒索她离开我的生活了
And you can have your suits back. 你也可以要回你的西装
What could be simpler? 还有比这更简单的事吗
But I'm an actor, not a whore. 但我是个演员不是男妓
Scooter, I've seen your acting. 斯库特我看过你演戏
I wouldn't be so quick to rule out a more viable career. 你最好别这么急着排除一个更加可行的职业
Go to hell. 去死吧
I don't need you. 我不需要你
We'll see about that. 那我们走着瞧
And I paid for this, too. 这也是我买的
Hey, Mrs. Ayashi. 你好爱子太太
Hello.
Is this Vern Loomis? 你是维恩·卢米斯吗
Sure. Who's this? 是我你是谁
The guy whose life you ruined. 被你毁了一生的男人
You'll have to be more specific. 你得再说得具体点
You think this is funny? 你觉得这很好笑吗
Sophie's going to divorce me. 索菲要跟我离婚
This must be Mr. Hemple. 你肯定是亨普尔先生
And she told my boss. 她还告诉了我老板
Then he fired me because of you. 然后他炒了我都怪你
No, Sid. 不希德
He fired you because you were knocking boots with his secretary. 他炒了你是因为你在跟他的秘书翻云覆雨
You're going to pay for what you did to me, Loomis. 你要为这事付出代价卢米斯
Oh, so dearly. 巨大的代价
"Oh, so dearly"? "巨大的代价"
Who taught you how to make death threats? 谁教你对别人进行死亡威胁的
Noël Coward? 诺埃尔·科沃德吗[英国演员]
Hello?
Sid? 希德
Scooter. 斯库特
What's with the getup? 你这是什么打扮
Long story. 说来话长
Come on. 说吧
So, what do you want? 你想要什么
Rita threw me out of my apartment. 丽塔把我从公寓里赶出来了
Was it something I said? 是因为我说的话吗
That's not funny. 这不好笑
Hey. You lied to me. 你骗了我
You can't blame me for getting sore. 你不能怪我冷嘲热讽
Okay. 好吧
It's all my fault. 都是我的错
So, what do you need? 那你要什么
Money.
I'm down to my last 22 cents. 我只剩22美分了
Boy. 老天
You got some nerve. 你脸皮可真厚
I know. 我知道
But I'm desperate. 但我走投无路了
I could end up on the streets. 我可能要流落街头
That's all I got. Take it. 这是我所有的钱拿去吧
Thank you. 谢谢
Scooter, don't. 斯库特别这样
I never meant to upset you. 我没想让你难过
I just thought we were having fun. 我以为我们只是玩玩而已
You were having fun. 你是玩玩而已
I was falling in love. 我是爱上你了
I didn't know. 我不知道
I'm sorry. 对不起
Maybe this turned out for the best. 也许这是最好的结局
There's got to be someone out there 以后一定会有
who'll treat you better than I did. 比我对你更好的人
Yeah. You may be onto something. 是啊也许你说得对
What on earth? 你究竟在干什么
Did you take another one of her dresses? 你又拿了她另一条裙子吗
Our house isn't the only thing that needs to look good today. 今天需要看起来光鲜亮丽的不只是我们家
Such a difference in this room. 这间房子大变样了
Do you want me to take the rest of our things to the attic? 你想要我把家里剩下的东西拿去阁楼吗
- Alma? - Yes. -艾尔玛-对
Take it to the attic. 拿去阁楼吧
But... 不过
That should go, too. 把那个也拿走
The portrait of our family? 我们的全家福
- Why? - The woman in that picture -为什么-照片里的那个女人
is not Garden Club material. 可不是园艺俱乐部的料
Take it down. 取下来吧
It's just for one night. 就一晚上
Fine. 好吧
It just seems ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
Oh, shoot. I forgot about that. 该死我忘了这个
Too bad. 真可惜
- Back it goes. - No, wait. -我挂回去-不等等
I've got a better idea. Come with me. 我有个更好的主意跟我来
Now, this is a painting. 这才叫做画
- I like our picture better. - How can you compare them? -我更喜欢我们的照片-它们怎么能比
Well, our portrait says you value family. 我们的全家福表明你重视家庭
Uh, you have a loving husband and daughter. 你有爱你的丈夫和女儿
I doubt that's going to impress the ladies of the Garden Club. 我不觉得那能打动园艺俱乐部的女士们
But this... 但这幅画
This will help convince them that we're sophisticates, 这幅画能让她们相信我们很有品位
that we've been to Paris. 相信我们去过巴黎
Why do you want to join a club you can only get into 为什么你想加入一个
by pretending to be someone you're not? 需要假扮成别人才能加入的俱乐部

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”

你可能感兴趣的:(致命女人第2季第4集台词)