2019-06-10《奇迹男孩》片段

Nate, do you know where his helmet is?

内特,你知道他的头盔放在哪儿吗?

He's asking for it and I have looked everywhere.

他要头盔,我到处都找遍了。

I don't know, something at school.

我不知道,学校发生什么事情。

He won't say. He won't come out of his room.

他不说。连房间都不出。

And now he says he doesn't even wanna go trick-or-treating.

现在他还说甚至不想去要糖果了。

I know. Okay, thank you, just get here.

我知道。好的,谢谢你,快回来吧。

Come on, get ready.

来吧,准备好。

It's almost time for the Halloween parade.

万圣节游行要开始了。

You are supposed to knock.

你应该敲门的!

knock!

Go away!

走开!

Mom says you won't say what happened.

妈妈说你不肯告诉我们发生了什么。

Did someone say something?

有人说什么了吗?

Someone always says something!

总有人说什么的。

Well tell me what happened.

那你告诉我出什么事了。

It's none of your business!

跟你有什么关系!

You took my day without mom, so it is my business.

你弄的妈妈没法陪我了,所以跟我有关系。

I heard Jack Will talking about me behind my back.

我听到杰克 威尔在背后说我坏话。

He said he'd kill himself, if he looked like me.

他说如果他长成我这样,他就会自杀。

Jack Will? Isn't he the nice one?

杰克 威尔?他不是挺好的吗?

There are no nice one!

一个好的也没有!

I wish I had never gone to school in the first place!

我真希望我一开始就没去上学!

But you were liking school.

可你喜欢学校。

I know you were.

我知道你喜欢的。

I hate it, okay? I hate it!

我讨厌,好吗?我讨厌!

Auggie, I'm sorry, but you're not the only one who has bad days.

奥吉,我很抱歉,但你不是唯一日子不好过的人。

Bad days? Do people avoid touching you?

不好过?人们有躲着你走吗?

When a person accidentally touches you, do they call it " the plague "?

有人不小心碰到你时,他们会说“瘟疫”来了吗?

No.

没有。

Jack Will was all I had.

我只有杰克 威尔一个朋友。

So just don't compare your bad days at school to mine, okay?

所以请不要拿你和我做比较,好吗?

Okay.

好。

Hey.

嘿。

Did you notice that Miranda doesn't come around any more?

你注意到米兰达最近没来我们家了吗?

What?

什么?

You didn't. Shocker.

你没注意到。奇怪吧。

Yeah, she went away to camp this summer and now she doesn't like me anymore.

是的,她暑假去参加夏令营了,现在她不再喜欢我了。

Why?

为什么?

Because school sucks.

上学就是这样。

And people change.

人也是会变的。

So if you wanna be a normal kid, Auggie, then those are the rules.

奥吉,如果你想当一个正常的孩子,这就是规则。

So let's go trick-or-treating.

所以我们去要糖果吧。

Okay?

好吗?

Because right now, we're each other's best friends.

因为现在我们是彼此最好的朋友。

Really?

真的吗?

Yes.

真的。

So, come on.

所以,走吧。

I'll let you have all my Halloween candy.

我把我拿到的万圣节糖果都给你。

I will trade you my apples.

我用我的苹果跟你换。

Okay, no.

好吧,不行。

I know that I said that you could have all my candy, but I was really just saying that to get you out of the house.

我知道我说过你可以拿走我所有的糖果,但我真的只是为了让你出来才那么说的。

What about the chocolate?

那巧克力呢?

No.

不行。

And the Smarties?

那聪明豆呢?

Okay. - Gummies, licorice, the Reese's , the Hersheys.

好吧,还有软糖,甘草,花生巧克力,好时巧克力。

No!

不行!

And everything else.

还有别的所有的。

All right, I'll let you have all my candy.

好吧,我把我的糖果都给你。


奇迹男孩奥吉,生下来就被做了27次手术,但还是跟普通的小孩不一样。

他的脸上像是有地图一般。

面临同学的嘲笑,姐姐耐心劝说,终于让他同意去参加万圣节的讨要糖果的行动。

家人的支持才是最大的原动力!

你可能感兴趣的:(2019-06-10《奇迹男孩》片段)