复仇第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Daddy! | 爸爸 |
When I was a child, | 我还小的时候 |
my father was framed for a crime he didn't commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 |
Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
Amanda Clarke no longer exists. | 阿曼达·克拉克不存在了 |
Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge | 他去世前为复仇留下了线索 |
that led me to the people who destroyed our lives. | 让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首 |
I want to make this right. | 我想与你和睦相处 |
Then you never should've slept with my best friend. | 那你当初就不该和我的死党上床 |
The "Amanda"? | 阿曼达号 |
Sammy named her. | 山姆取的名字 |
Looking over dad's will. | 反复看了爸的遗嘱 |
The Stowaway is all ours now. | 偷渡者酒吧现在是我们的了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Tyler Barrol, Daniel's roommate at Harvard. | 泰勒·巴罗丹尼尔在哈佛的室友 |
You're perfectly welcome to make yourself at home | 欢迎你的到来去泳池边客房休息吧 |
at the pool house. | 不用拘束 |
Thank you, Mrs. Grayson. | 谢谢你格雷森夫人 |
Only thing missing is you. | 唯独缺少了你 |
Call me sometime. | 有空打给我 |
复仇单词统计
复仇高频单词统计
No matter what happens between us, | 无论我们之间发生了什么 |
always be honest with you. | 我绝不会欺骗你的 |
Most of the memories I have from childhood | 我童年的大多数回忆 |
are happy ones. | 都是快乐的 |
Warm summer days filled with love and light. | 充满爱意与阳光的夏日 |
And the certainty | 我也相信 |
that even the darkest storm would eventually pass. | 就算最可怕的狂风暴雨也终会过去 |
And for a while, at least, | 虽然黑暗会持续一段时间 |
they always did. | 但一定会雨过天晴 |
And then? | 然后呢 |
And then... | 然后 |
my parents' car... | 我父母的车 |
went off a cliff | 坠落悬崖 |
and... | 然后 |
they were both killed. | 他们丧生了 |
But you were not. | 但是你没有死 |
No. | 对 |
I survived. | 我活了下来 |
Clearly it's... | 显然 |
this early exposure to impermanence | 过早体会到世事无常 |
that makes it so difficult for you to trust | 让你很难相信 |
in your adult relationships. | 人与人之间的关系 |
But how do I get past that? | 我要怎样才能克服呢 |
I mean, I really want to... | 我真的很想 |
move forward with this guy at I was telling you about, | 和我之前提到的那个人有所进展 |
but... | 但是 |
I don't know. I guess I'm just afraid. | 我也不知道我想就是害怕吧 |
Emily, we've been circling this theme | 艾米莉我们已经围绕这个话题 |
for a year now. | 聊了一年多了 |
It's time for you to stop playing the victim. | 是时候走出那段不幸的阴影了 |
Time for you to start taking an active role | 你该放手追逐 |
in your own happiness. | 属于自己的幸福了 |
Until you do that, | 不然 |
the only thing you can expect | 不论是这段感情 |
from this new relationship or any other | 还是以后你的人际交往 |
is that it will end badly. | 都不会有完满的结果 |
Okay. Think about that for next week. | 自己好好想想下周再见 |
Thank you, Dr. Banks. | 谢谢你班克斯医生 |
这里有摄像头哦 还有《基督山伯爵》 有木有有木有 | |
Every time I leave here, I feel... | 每次我离开这里都会多一份决心 |
复仇中英对照台词本截图
复仇中英对照台词本截图
more and more determined to take control. | 要调节好自己的情绪 |
Good. Then it sounds like I'm doing my job. | 很好看来我的工作起到了效果 |
After over a year of treatment, | 经过了一年的治疗 |
I remain skeptical that Emily will ever conquer | 我仍旧怀疑艾米莉是否能克服 |
her trust issues. | 自己的不信任感 |
The past continues to define her present, | 过去的遭遇不断影响着她 |
and she's given me no reason to believe | 我还确信 |
that it won't define her future as well. | 这些事会继续影响她的未来 |
So you're flat-out denying it? | 你这是矢口否认了 |
That I somehow hijacked your computer | 你是说我黑了你的电脑 |
and used it to blackmail Tom Kingsly? | 用它来勒索汤姆·金斯莱吗 |
Yes, Conrad, I am denying it. | 康拉德我不承认 |
It's no secret how much you despise the senator. | 你看不上参议员是众所周知的秘密 |
It's no secret. How many people despise you? | 这算什么秘密有多少人看不上你 |
You're hardly one to be | 你是那个最不应该 |
throwing around these kinds of accusations. | 以此对我横加指责的人 |
Besides, anyone could've gotten to your laptop. | 再说了任何人都能接触你的电脑 |
You leave it all over the place. | 你总是到处乱放 |
Now speaking of which... | 说起这个 |
Do you plan on letting me know where you're headed? | 你打算告诉我你准备去哪儿吗 |
San Francisco. | 旧金山 |
Ah. Business or pleasure? | 出差还是度假 |
Sorry to interrupt the good times. | 抱歉打扰你们的美好时光了 |
Daddy, your car's here. | 爸爸你的车到了 |
Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你亲爱的 |
Mm. Have a safe trip. | 一路顺风 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
I'll be back before you know it. | 我会尽快回来的 |
Good. | 好吧 |
I hate it when you're gone. | 你不在家的日子真不好过 |
Not so fast, young lady. | 别急着走丫头 |
You and I have our dress fittings | 我们早上要为"母女茶会" |
for the Mother-Daughter Tea this morning. | 去试礼服呢 |
That's not happening. I'm meeting my friends. | 我不去我约了朋友 |
You're always meeting your friends. | 你总是和朋友约会 |
This charity is important to me. | 这个慈善茶会对我来说很重要 |
My friends are important to me. | 我的朋友对我来说也很重要 |
Maybe if you were nicer to yours, | 如果你对你的朋友好点 |
you'd still have some. | 或许你还会有些朋友 |
Oh, watch it, Charlotte. | 说话小心点夏洛特 |
Hey, do me a favor, honey. | 就算帮我个忙宝贝 |
Be there for your mother on this. | 陪你妈妈一起去吧 |
When I get back, we can go sailing. | 等我回来了我们可以一起出海 |
You can tell me about how horrible it was. | 到时候向我控诉这茶会有多讨厌 |
Ugh. Fine. | 好吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
Love you. | 爱你 |
Thanks for the support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
Yes! | 棒 |
Whoo! Next stop Wimbledon. | 你下次可以单挑李娜了 |
Uh, pretty sure the ball was out. | 我很确定那球出界了 |
I'm pretty sure you're lying. | 我很确定你在骗人 |
Ah, accept defeat, Tyler. | 认输吧泰勒 |
Never. Good game. All right. | 不可能打得漂亮 |
Well, what's say we all order lunch from the Grill and, | 不如我们午餐一起叫外卖吃 |
uh, hit the pool, uh? | 然后去游个泳怎样 |
If only. | 能这样就好了 |
Some of us have to work for a living. | 像我这种平民还得讨生计呢 |
There's still heaps to prepare | 维多利亚的慈善茶会 |
for Victoria's charity tea. | 还有一大堆东西要准备 |
Cucumber sandwiches and scones. There. | 准备点黄瓜三明治和司康饼 |
You're done. | 搞定 |
Tell that to your mother. | 这话跟你妈说去吧 |
She has me in charge of everything. | 事无巨细她叫我全权负责 |
I really want to wow her. | 我真想赢得她的赞赏 |
Well, then how about we all hit club tonight, huh? | 那么我们今晚一起去泡吧如何 |
Yeah, not me. | 我就不去了 |
Uh, I'm trying to stay off the club circuit this summer. | 今年夏天我打算远离酒吧 |
And we have plans. Remember? | 而且我们也有安排记得吗 |
I'm cooking you dinner. | 我给你做晚饭 |
Yes. Of course. | 是啊当然记得 |
I'm looking forward to it. | 我期待不已 |
But you should go, Ash. | 你应该去玩玩阿什 |
Well, it just so happens, I'm free. | 碰巧我有空 |
Perfect. | 好极了 |
Call you later? | 晚点给你电话 |
Sooner's better. | 别太晚啦 |
Bye. | 回见 |
Bye. | 回见 |
Look who's whipped. | 看看谁成了妻管严 |
Contents of dad's safe deposit box. | 爸保险箱里的东西全在这儿了 |
I thought those things were supposed to be for valuables. | 我以为应该会放点值钱的东西 |
Where's the cash? | 钞票在哪 |
Right here. | 在这 |
"First dollar ever made at the stowaway. 1979." | "1979年偷渡者酒吧赚到的第一块钱" |
Yeah, it's mom's wedding ring. | 这是妈的结婚戒指 |
She must have given it back before she took off on him. | 她一定是在离开前把戒指还给了爸爸 |
All right. That could be worth something. | 那这应该值几个钱 |
Well, I say we hang on to the family heirlooms. | 我觉得传家宝还是应该留着 |
Yeah? Does that include the bar? | 是吗这酒吧也算传家宝吗 |
Yeah, we should talk about that. | 这个嘛我们得好好谈谈 |
What's there to talk about? Sell it. | 有什么好谈的直接卖掉 |
I'll be 18 in a few months, | 我还有几个月就成年了 |
and I could use that money to get a place in town, | 有了这笔钱我能在镇上买个房 |
finishchool, and you-- | 完成学业而你 |
you could finally sail off to Haiti. | 也能如愿起航去海地 |
You don't want to come with me? | 你不和我一起去吗 |
Ah, I kinda got another adventure in mind. | 我另有打算 |
What are you talking about, the rich girl? | 你指什么那个富家女吗 |
All right. I'll tell you what. | 好吧这么着 |
I'll run the numbers. | 我去算算账 |
We'll see what we can get for the place | 看看贷款还清了后 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字