生活大爆炸第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
So if a photon is directed through a plane | 如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面 |
with two slits in it and either slit is observed, | 如果有一个狭缝可以观测到 |
it will not go through both slits. | 那它没有同时通过两个狭缝 |
If it's unobserved,it will. | 如果观测不到那它会通过 |
However,if it's observed after it's left the plane | 但如果它是在离开平面后 |
But before it hits its target, | 在击中目标物之前被观测到 |
it won't have gone through both slits. | 那它不会同时通过两个狭缝 |
Agreed. what's your point? | 没错你想说什么 |
There's no point,I just think it's a good idea for a t-shirt. | 没什么我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错 |
-excuse me. -hang on. | -您好-稍等 |
One across is "aegean." | 横1是"爱琴海" |
Eight down is "nabokov." | 竖8是"纳巴科夫"(1899-1977俄裔美国小说家) |
26 across is "mcm." | 横26"MCM" |
14 down is... move your finger... | 竖14是...你手挡住了... |
"phylum" which makes 14 across "port-au-prince" | 是"门"(生物分类)所以说横十四是"太子港"(海地首都) |
See,"papa doc's capitol idea," that's "port-au-prince." | 你看"Papa Doc"(海地总统绰号)提示了所以是"太子港" |
Haiti. | 在海地 |
-can I help you? -yes. | -需要帮忙吗-是的 |
Is this the high-iq sperm bank? | 这里是高智商精子库吗 |
If you have to ask,maybe you shouldn't be here. | 如果这还要问的话那你可能不该来这 |
I think this is the place. | 我看就是这儿了 |
-fill these out. -thank you. | -把表格填了-谢谢 |
-we'll be right back. -take your time. | -马上就好-不急 |
I'll just finish my crossword puzzle. | 我正好把填字游戏做完 |
Oh,wait. | 等等 |
Leonard,I don't think I can do this. | 里奥纳德我觉得我做不到 |
What,are you kidding? you're a semi-pro. | 开什么玩笑你都是"半职业选手"了 |
No. we are committing genetic fraud. | 不是的我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪 |
There's no guarantee that our sperm | 我们的精子并不能保证 |
is going to generate high-iq offspring. | 将来就能生出高智商的后代 |
Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic dna mix | 你想想我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同 |
Who hostesses at fuddruckers. | 可她只是快餐店的女服务生 |
Sheldon,this was your idea. | 谢尔顿当初是你要来的 |
A little extra money to get | 这点补贴能让我们 |
fractional t-1 bandwidth in the apartment. | 在寓所里拥有分式T-1带宽 |
I know,and I do yearn for faster downloads. | 我知道我的确渴望更快的下载速度 |
But there's some poor woman | 但那些可怜的女人们 |
who's gonna pin her hopes on my sperm. | 会把希望寄托在我精子上的 |
What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use | 如果她最后发现那小不点连曲线下面积 |
An integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve? | 该用积分还是微分算都不知道她会怎么想 |
-I'm sure she'll still love him. -I wouldn't. | -我肯定她还是会爱他的-我不会 |
Well,what do you want to do? | 你现在想怎么样 |
I want to leave. | 我想走了 |
What's the protocol for leaving? | 该怎么跟她说呢 |
I don't know... I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before. | 我不知道...我以前从来没在捐献精子时中途走人过 |
Let's try just walking out. | 我们就直接走吧 |
-bye. -bye. nice meeting you. | -再见-再见很高兴见到你 |
Are you still mad about the sperm bank? | 你还在为那个精子库的事生气吗 |
No. | 没有 |
You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs? | 你想不想听有关楼梯的有趣事情 |
Not really. | 不太想 |
If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimeters, | 如果有一格阶梯的高度存在哪怕两毫米的微小差距 |
-most people will trip. -i don't care. | -大多数人会被绊倒-跟我无关 |
Two milli... that doesn't seem right. | 两毫...那不太可能吧 |
No,it's true,I did a series of experiments when I was 12 | 不是真的我12岁时做过一系列试验 |
My father broke his clavicle. | 我爸爸还摔断了锁骨 |
Is that why they sent you to boarding school? | 你就是因为这个被他们送去寄宿学校的? |
No. that was a result of my work with lasers. | 不是是因为我那些关于激光的试验 |
New neighbor? | 这是新邻居? |
Evidently. | 很明显 |
Significant improvement over the old neighbor. | 比起上一个的水准真是有显著提高 |
200-pound transvestite with a skin condition? | 那个体重200磅有皮肤问题的异装癖者? |
Yes,she is. | 那是没错 |
-oh,hi. -hi. | -你好-你好 |
We don't mean to interrupt. we live across the hall. | 我们不想打搅你我们就住你对面 |
Oh,that's nice. | 你们真好啊 |
We don't live together. I mean... | 我们不是住在一起我是说... |
We live together, | 我们是住在一起 |
But in separate,heterosexual bedrooms. | 不过是在分开的异性恋的卧室里 |
Okay,well... | 好的 |
Guess I'm your new neighbor. penny. | 看来你们就是我的新邻居了我叫潘妮 |
-leonard. sheldon. -hi. | -我是里奥纳德他是谢尔顿-你好 |
Well... | 那么... |
Welcome to the building. | 欢迎成为我们的邻居 |
Thank you. maybe we can have coffee sometime. | 谢谢你我们可以什么时候喝喝咖啡 |
Great. | 很好啊 |
-well... bye. -bye. | -那...再见-再见 |
Should we have invited her for lunch? | 我们要不要请她来吃午饭? |
Not with commentary. | 但评论音轨还没看 |
I think we should be good neighbors | 我觉得我们应该做个好邻居 |
And invite her over,make her feel welcome. | 请她作客让她觉得亲切 |
We never invited louie-slash-louise over. | 我们从没请过那个叫路易还是叫路易斯的过来 |
And that was wrong of us. | 那是我们的不对 |
We need to widen our circle. | 我们得扩大下我们的朋友圈子 |
I have a very wide circle. | 我的朋友圈子已经很大了 |
I have 212 friends on myspace. | 我的空间上有212个好友 |
Yes,and you've never met one of them. | 不错可他们你一个也没见过 |
That's the beauty of it. | 这正是其美妙之处 |
I'm gonna invite her over. | 我要请她过来 |
We'll have a nice meal and... chat. | 我们可以好好吃一顿然后...聊天 |
Chat? we don't chat. at least not offline. | 聊天?我们平时不聊天至少下了网不聊 |
It's not difficult. | 这没什么难的 |
You just listen to what she says | 你只要听着她讲些什么 |
And then you say something appropriate in response. | 然后你适当地回应她一些 |
To what end? | 那最后要干什么? |
Hi... again. | 你好...又来了 |
Hi. | 你好 |
Anyway... | 那个... |
We brought home Indian food. | 我们带了印度菜回来 |
And... | 然后... |
I know that moving can be stressful, | 我知道搬家可能会很累 |
And I find that when I'm undergoing stress, | 并且我发现当我身心俱疲时 |
That good food and company can have a comforting effect. | 美食和伙伴能让我感觉很舒坦 |
Also,curry is a natural laxative,and I don't have to tell you | 还有咖喱本身有通便功效我想我不必再说 |
That,you know,a clean colon is just... | 你知道如果大肠通畅... |
One less thing to worry about. | 那又可以少一件操心事了 |
I'm no expert,but I believe in the context of a luncheon invitation, | 这方面我不在行不过我相信如果是邀请别人吃午餐 |
You might want to skip the reference to bowel movements. | 你最好不要说些肠运动的事 |
You're inviting me over to eat? | 你们是在邀请我过去吃饭? |
Yes. | 是的 |
Oh,that's so nice. I'd love to. | 你们真好我很乐意 |
Great. | 太好了 |
So,what do you guys do for fun around here? | 你们平时都玩些什么 |
Today we tried masturbating for money. | 今天我们尝试过靠自慰来挣钱 |
Okay,make yourself at home. | 好了就当在自己家一样 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
You're very welcome. | 不用谢 |
This looks like some serious stuff. | 这些东西看上去真深奥啊 |
-Leonard,did you do this? -actually,that's my work. | -里奥纳德这是你写的?-不这是我的 |
Yeah. well,it's just some quantum mechanics | 不错只是一些量子力学而已 |
With a little string theory doodling around the edges. | 边上还随便写了一点点弦理论 |
That part there,that's just a joke. | 那部分是我开的玩笑 |
It's a spoof of the born-oppenheimer approximation. | 讽刺下波恩-奥本海默近似 |
So you're like one of those beautiful mind genius guys. | 这么说你就像是"美丽心灵"里那种天才一样 |
Yeah. | 是吧 |
-this is really impressive. -i have a board. | -真让人赞叹-我也有块板 |
If you like boards,this is my board. | 如果你喜欢板这块是我的 |
Holy smokes. | 上帝啊 |
If by "holy smokes",you mean | 如果你说"上帝啊"是想 |
A derivative restatement of the kind of stuff | 再一次强调说你能在任何一个麻省理工的 |
You can find scribbled on the wall of any men's room at mit,sure. | 男生寝室墙上发现那些涂鸦那一点没错 |
-what? -come on. | -什么?-得了吧 |
Who hasn't seen this differential below "here I sit,broken-hearted"? | 谁没看到那微分上面写着"我打住了心碎了算不下去了" |
At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions | 至少我不会为了解决个数学问题 |
Just to make the math come out. | 去发明个什么26维出来 |
I didn't invent them. they're there. | 我没有创造发明他们本来就有 |
-in what universe? -in all of them... that is the point. | -哪个宇宙有?-所有的都有...这就是我说的关键 |
Do you guys mind if I start? | 你们介意我先开吃吗 |
Penny... | 潘妮... |
That's where l sit. | 这是我的座位 |
So,sit next to me. | 那你坐我旁边 |
No... I sit there. | 不...我坐那里的 |
What's the difference? | 有什么区别 |
-what's the difference? -here we go. | -什么区别?-开始了 |
In the winter,that seat is close enough to the radiator | 在冬天这个位子离暖气比较近所以比较暖和 |
To remain warm,and yet not so close as to cause perspiration | 但也不至于太近以至于引起出汗 |
In the summer,it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze | 在夏天通过窗子吹进来的风直接在这里交叉 |
Created by opening windows there and there. | 就是这边和那边的窗户 |
It faces the television at an angle | 看电视正好有个角度 |
That is neither direct,thus discouraging conversation, | 不会太正从而影响跟别人说话 |
Nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion. | 也不会太斜从而造成脖子酸疼 |
I could go on,but I think I've made my point. | 我还能继续不过我觉得你已经明白我的意思了 |
Do you want me to move? | 你想让我移开吗 |
-well... -just sit somewhere else. | 你就随便坐一下吧 |
Fine. | 好的 |
Sheldon,sit! | 谢尔顿坐下! |
Well,this is nice. | 这样很好啊 |
We don't have a lot of company over. | 不太有人来我们这里作客的 |
That's not true. Koothrappali and Wolowitz come over all the time. | 不是吧库萨帕里和沃尔维茨就经常过来 |
-yes I know,but... -Tuesday night, | -是我知道但...-星期二晚上 |
We played klingon boggle till 1:00 a.m. | 我们还玩"克林贡拼字游戏"玩到凌晨一点(克林贡是外星人) |
Yeah,I remember. | 是我记得 |
-don't say we don't have company. -sorry. | -不要说我们没有伙伴-对不起 |
-that has negative social implications. -i said I'm sorry! | -这是社交上很消极的暗示-我说对不起了 |
Klingon boggle? | "克林贡拼字游戏"? |
Yeah. it's like regular boggle,but... | 是的就是普通的拼字游戏只不过... |
In klingon. | 是用克林贡语言 |
That's probably enough about us. so,tell us about you. | 关于我们已经说得够多了说说你吧 |
Me? okay. | 我?好吧 |
I'm a sagittarius, | 我是射手座的 |
Which probably tells you way more than you need to know. | 就这一点你们很可能就了解得比我想说的多得多了 |
Yes. it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion | 没错我们可以了解到你有群众性文化妄想 |
That the sun's apparent position | 就是指你出生时 |
Relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth | 相对于任意确定星座的太阳的视位置 |
Somehow affects your personality. | 可能会决定你的性格 |
Participate in the what? | 有什么来着? |
I think what sheldon's trying to say | 我认为谢尔顿是想说 |
Is that sagittarius wouldn't have been our first guess. | 我们可能不会第一个猜你是"射手座"的 |
Yeah,a lot of people think I'm a water sign. | 是很多人会以为我是水相星座的 |
Okay,let's see,what else. | 还有什么让我想想 |
I'm a vegetarian. except for fish. | 我是素食者但我吃鱼 |
And the occasional steak. I love steak! | 偶尔吃牛排牛排真赞! |
Well,that's interesting. | 真有趣 |
Leonard can't process corn. | 里奥纳德吃玉米会不消化 |
Well... do you have some sort of a job? | 你有什么工作吗 |
Yeah. I'm a waitress at the cheesecake factory. | 有我是家乳酪蛋糕店的服务生 |
I love cheesecake. | 我很喜欢乳酪蛋糕 |
You're lactose-intolerant. | 你不是不能吃乳糖嘛 |
I don't eat it... I just think it's a good idea. | 我是不吃...我只是觉得那东西不错 |
Anyways,I'm also writing a screenplay. | 还有我正在写一个剧本 |
It's about this sensitive girl who comes to l.a. from lincoln,nebraska, | 讲一个多愁善感的女生从内布拉斯加州的林肯来到了洛杉矶 |
To be an actress and winds up a waitress at the cheesecake factory. | 她本想当名演员最终却在乳酪蛋糕店当了服务生 |
So,it's based on your life. | 看来这是根据你的经历写的 |
No,I'm from omaha. | 不我是来自奥马哈 |
If that was movie,I would go see it. | 如果真拍成了电影我会去看的 |
I know,right? | 我就说是不错吧? |
Okay,let's see,what else... | 让我想想还有什么... |
Guess that's about it. | 大概就这些了 |
That's the story of penny. | 这就是潘妮的故事了 |
It sounds wonderful. | 真不错 |
It was. | 是不错 |
Until I fell in love with a jerk! | 直到我爱上了那混蛋! |
What's happening? | 怎么回事? |
God,you know,4 years I lived with him. | 上帝你知道吗我和他同居了4年 |
4 years... that's like as long as high school. | 整整4年...都跟高中生涯一样长了 |
It took you 4 years to get through high school? | 你花了4年才读完高中? |
It just... I can't believe I trusted him. | 真...不敢相信我竟然那么信任他 |
Should I say something? I feel like I should say something. | 我该说些什么吗?我感觉我该说些什么 |
You? no,you'll only make it worse. | 你?算了你只会越帮越忙 |
You want to know the most pathetic part? | 你们想知道最悲哀的是什么吗 |
Even though I hate his lying,cheating guts... | 即使我已经恨透了他的谎言他的不忠 |
I still love him. | 我还是爱他 |
Is that crazy? | 我是不是疯了? |
Yes. | 是疯了 |
No,it's not crazy. it's a... | 不不是的这只是... |
It's a paradox. | 只是一种悖论 |
Paradoxes are part of nature. think about light. | 自然界中到处都存在着悖论比如说光 |
If you look at huygens,light is a wave, | 按照惠更斯的理论光是一种波 |
As confirmed by the double-slit experiments, | 双缝实验证明了这一观点 |
But then along comes albert einstein | 不过后来有了爱因斯坦 |
And discovers that light behaves like particles,too. | 他发现光原来也具有粒子性 |
Well,I didn't make it worse. | 我至少没越帮倒忙 |
I'm so sorry. I'm such a mess. | 我真的很抱歉我真是一团糟 |
On top of everything else,I'm all gross from moving | 最糟的是我搬家都搬得恶心死了 |
And my stupid shower doesn't even work. | 没想到该死的淋浴器还不能用了 |
Our shower works. | 我们的可以用啊 |
Really? would it be totally weird if I used it? | 真的?如果我在这里洗你们会不会介意? |
-yes. -no. | -会-不会 |
-no. -no. | -不会-不会 |
It's right down the hall. | 就在那边 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
You guys are really sweet. | 你们真是太好了 |
Well,this is an interesting development. | 这番进步有意思啊 |
How so? | 怎么? |
It has been some time since we've had a woman | 上次有个女人在我们这里轻解罗裳 |
Take her clothes off in our apartment. | 距离现在已经很久了 |
That's not true. remember at thanksgiving, | 不见得啊记得感恩节 |
My grandmother with alzheimer's had that episode? | 我那老年痴呆的祖母上演的那段? |
Point taken. it has been some time | 明白了距离上次有女人 |
Since we've had a woman take her clothes off, | 在我们这里轻解罗裳并且看了之后 |
After which we didn't want to rip our eyes out. | 我们不想把眼睛给挖出来的已经很久了 |
The worst part was watching her carve that turkey. | 其实最糟的是看她切那火鸡 |
So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? | 你现在究竟是要干些什么呢 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
That woman is not going to have sex with you. | 那女人不会跟你上床的 |
I'm not trying to have sex with her. | 我没有想要跟她上床 |
Good. then you won't be disappointed. | 那就好这样你就不会失望了 |
What makes you think she wouldn't have sex with me? | 你凭什么认为她不会和我上床了 |
I'm a male and she's a female. | 我是男的她是女的 |
Yes,but not of the same species. | 没错但不是同一物种 |
I'm not going to engage in hypotheticals here. | 我才不跟你讨论什么假设 |
I'm just trying to be a good neighbor. | 我只想当个好邻居 |
Of course. | 是啊 |
That's not to say that if a carnal relationship were to develop, | 那也不是说如果有机会可以发展肉体关系 |
That I wouldn't participate. | 我会袖手旁观 |
However briefly. | 大致是这样 |
Do you think this possibility will be helped or hindered | 当她发现你的卢克·天行者(星球大战人物)不再落泪洗发水 |
When she discovers your luke skywalker no-more-tears shampoo? | 你说这种可能性是会变大了呢还是变小了 |
It's darth vader shampoo. | 那是达斯·维德(另一星战人物)牌洗发水 |
Luke skywalker's the conditioner. | 卢克·天行者是护发素 |
-wait till you see this. -it's fantastic,unbelievable. | -先看这个-太强了难以置信 |
See what? | 看什么? |
It's a Stephen Hawking lecture from MIT in 1974. | 1974年史蒂芬霍金在麻省理工的演讲 |
This isn't a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
It's before he became a creepy computer voice. | 那时他还不是这样毛骨悚然的电脑音 |
-that's great. you guys have to go. -why? | -不错可你们现在必须得走-为什么 |
It's just not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
Leonard has a lady over. | 里奥纳德有女士来访 |
Yeah,right... your grandmother back in town? | 是的我明白了...你祖母又回城来了? |
No. And she's not a lady. she's just a new neighbor. | 不是她不是什么女士她是新来的邻居 |
Hang on,there really is a lady here? | 等等这里真的有位女士? |
And you want us out because you're anticipating coitus? | 你赶我们走是为了想要和她交媾? |
I'm not anticipating coitus. | 我没有想要和她交媾 |
So she's available for coitus? | 那就是说别人现在可以和她交媾? |
Can we please just stop saying "coitus"? | 我们可不可以不要说"交媾"这个词了 |
Technically,that would be"coitus interruptus. " | 更精确的说法应该是"体外射精" |
Hey,is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower...? | 是不是应该有个旋关把水从浴缸那里弄到淋浴器上 |
Hi. sorry. hello. | 不好意思大家好 |
Enchante mademoiselle. | 很高兴认识您女士 |
Howard wolowitz,caltech department of applied physics. | 我是霍华德·沃尔维茨加州工学院应用物理系学生 |
You may be familiar with some of my work. | 我的一些研究成果你可能已经很熟悉了 |
It's currently orbiting jupiter's largest moon | 它正在围绕着木星的最大卫星轨道运行 |
Taking high-resolution digital photographs. | 拍摄高分辨率的数码照片 |
Penny. I work at the cheesecake factory. | 我是潘妮我在乳酪蛋糕店工作 |
I'll show you the trick with the shower. | 我带你去弄那旋关吧 |
"Bonne douche" Bonne douche. | |
I'm sorry? | 你说什么? |
It's french for "good shower. " | 是法语里"洗个痛快澡"的意思 |
It's a sentiment I can express in six languages. | 是一句祝词我能用六种语言来说 |
Save it for your blog,Howard. | 还是留着博客上说吧霍华德 |
All right,there it goes. it sticks. I'm sorry. | 好了没问题了是卡住了不好意思 |
-okay,thanks. -you're welcome. | -好的谢谢-不用谢 |
You're just gonna to step right... okay,I'll... | 你只要站在...好吧我... |
-hey,leonard? -the hair products are sheldon's. | -等等里奥纳德-洗头的那些东西都是谢尔顿的 |
Can I ask you a favor? | 我能让你帮个忙吗 |
A favor? | 帮个忙? |
Sure,you can ask me a favor. I would do you a favor for you. | 当然你可以让我帮你忙我可以帮你个忙 |
It's okay if you say no. | 你如果不愿意也没关系 |
I'll probably say yes. | 我应该会愿意的 |
It's just not the kind of thing you ask a guy you just met. | 一般你刚认识某个人不会请求一件这样的事 |
I really think we should examine the chain of causality here. | 我真的觉得我们该好好想想这里面的因果关系了 |
-must we? -event a... | -有必要吗-事件一 |
A beautiful woman stands naked in our shower. | 我们那淋浴器下站着个裸体美女 |
Event b... we drive halfway across town to retrieve a television set | 事件二我们开车穿过半个城市到上述那位女性的 |
From the aforementioned woman's ex-boyfriend. | 前男友住处取回一台电视机 |
Query... on what plane of existence | 提问在哪个层面上 |
Is there even a semi-rational link between these events? | 这两个事件哪怕是有半点合理的联系 |
She asked me to do her a favor,sheldon. | 她请求我帮她个忙谢尔顿 |
Yes,well,that may be the proximal cause of our journey, | 是啊这可能是我们这趟旅途最近似的原因了 |
But we both know it only exists in contradistinction | 但其只存在于更高层次原因的对比之下 |
To the higher level distal cause. | 这点我们都清楚 |
-which is? -you think with your penis. | -是什么-你在用下半身在思考 |
That's a biological impossibility. and you didn't have to come. | 从生理上说这是不可能的还有你可以不用跟来啊 |
Right,I could have stayed behind and watch wolowitz try to hit on penny | 不错我可以留在那儿看着沃尔维茨用俄语阿拉伯语波斯语 |
In russian,arabic and farsi. | 来勾引潘妮 |
Why can't she get her own tv? | 为什么她自己不去取回电视机 |
Come on,you know how it is with breakups. | 得了你知道分手是怎么回事 |
No,I don't... and neither do you. | 我不知道...你也不知道 |
I broke up with joyce kim. | 我以前跟乔伊斯·金分手过 |
You did not break up with joyce kim. she defected to north korea. | 你没有和乔伊斯·金分手是她投奔回朝鲜了 |
To mend her broken heart. | 去缝补她破碎的心啊 |
This situation is much less complicated. | 现在这情况远没那么复杂 |
There's some kind of dispute between penny and her ex-boyfriend | 就谁该得到这台电视的拥有权 |
As to who gets custody of the tv. | 潘妮和她前男友有过争吵 |
She just wanted to avoid having a scene with him. | 她只是不想和他再大吵大闹 |
-so we get to have a scene with him? -no,there's not going to be a scene. | -所以我们去和他大吵大闹-不我们不用和他去吵的 |
There's two of us and one of him. | 我们两个人他才一个 |
Leonard,the two of us can't even carry a tv. | 里奥纳德我们两个甚至搬不动一台电视 |
So,you guys work with leonard and sheldon at the university? | 这么说你们和里奥纳德还有谢尔顿一起在大学里共事? |
I'm sorry,do you speak english? | 抱歉你会说英语吗 |
He speaks english. he just can't speak to women. | 他会说英语他只是不会同女人说话 |
Really? why? | 真的?为什么? |
He's kind of a nerd. | 他是个怪才吧 |
Juice box? | 喝果汁? |
I'll do the talking. | 我来说话 |
-yeah? -hi,I'm leonard,this is sheldon. | -谁?-你好我是里奥纳德这是谢尔顿 |
-hello. -what did I just-- | -你好-我刚说... |
-we're here to pick up penny's tv. -get lost. | -我们是来拿潘妮的电视机的-你们走吧 |
Okay,thanks for you time. | 好的抱歉打扰了 |
We're not going to give up just like that. | 我们不能就这样放弃了 |
Leonard,the tv's in the building. | 里奥纳德电视机在楼上 |
We've been denied access to the building,ergo,we are done. | 我们已经被阻止进入大楼了因此我们没戏了 |
Excuse me. if I were to give up on the first little hitch, | 我很抱歉如果我当初遇到点小麻烦就放弃的话 |
I never would have identified the fingerprints of string theory | 我永远也不会在宇宙大爆炸之后 |
In the aftermath of the big bang. | 成功验证弦理论了 |
My apologies. what's your plan? | 我道歉你准备怎么做? |
It's just a privilege to watch your mind at work. | 能目睹你大脑工作实在很荣幸 |
Come on,we have a combined iq of 360. | 不会吧我们的智商加起来有360呢 |
We should be able to figure out how to get into a stupid building. | 我们应该有办法想出如何进那该死的楼 |
What do you think their combined iq is? | 你认为她们的智商加起来有多少? |
Just grab the door! | 快把门抵住 |
This is it. | 就这里了 |
I'll do the talking. | 我来说话 |
Good thinking. I'll just be the muscle. | 想得不错我来当打手 |
Yeah? | 什么事 |
I'm leonard,this is sheldon. | 我是里奥纳德这是谢尔顿 |
From the intercom. | 刚对讲机里的 |
How the hell did you get in the building? | 你们到底是怎么进来的? |
We're scientists. | 我们是科学家 |
Tell him about our iq. | 告诉他我们的智商 |
-leonard... -what? | -里奥纳德-怎么? |
-my mom bought me those pants. -i'm sorry. | -那裤子是我妈买给我的-对不起 |
You're going to have to call her. | 你得打电话跟她说一下 |
Sheldon,I am so sorry I dragged you through this. | 谢尔顿你拖你下水了真的很抱歉 |
It's okay. it wasn't my first pantsing and it won't be my last. | 没关系这不是我的第一条裤子也不会是最后一条 |
And you were right about my motives. | 关于我的动机你说得没错 |
I was hoping to establish a relationship with penny | 我是指望和潘妮能建立关系 |
That might have someday led to sex. | 或许有一天可以和她上床 |
Well,you got me out of my pants. | 你让我脱裤子了 |
Anyway,I've learned my lesson. | 好了反正我买到教训了 |
She's out of my league,I'm done with her. | 她和我不是一类人我跟她玩完了 |
Got my work,one day I'll win the nobel prize | 我有工作要干有一天我会赢得诺贝尔奖 |
And then I'll die alone. | 然后孤单地死去 |
Don't think like that. you're not going to die alone. | 不要这么想你不会孤单地死去的 |
Thank you,sheldon. you're a good friend. | 谢谢谢尔顿你真是好朋友 |
And you're certainly not going to win a nobel prize. | 你肯定不会拿诺贝尔奖的 |
This is one of my favorite places to kick back after a quest. | 这是我搜寻猎物后最喜欢的交付地之一 |
They have a great house ale. | 这里的麦酒太棒了 |
Cool tiger. | 好酷的老虎 |
Yeah,I've had him since level ten. | 是的我从第十级开始就有了 |
His name is buttons. | 他叫菊花(美俚语里指女人的G点) |
Anyway,if you had your own game character | 如果你有自己的游戏人物 |
We could hang out,maybe go on a quest. | 也许我们可以一起出去搜寻猎物 |
That sounds interesting. | 听上去很有意思 |
You'll think about it? | 你会考虑一下? |
I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about it. | 我没办法不去想它 |
Smooth. | 很成功啊 |
We're home. | 我们回来了 |
My god,what happened? | 上帝啊发生什么事了 |
Well,your ex-boyfriend sends his regards | 你前男友要我们代他问好 |
And I think the rest is fairly self-explanatory. | 其他我想已经可以一目了然了 |
I'm so sorry. I really thought if you guys went instead of me | 真对不起我真的以为如果你们替我过去 |
He wouldn't be such an ass. | 他不会这么混蛋的 |
No,it was a valid hypothesis. | 不你这样假设是有道理的 |
That was a valid...? what is happening to you? | 有道理的?你怎么回事? |
Really,thank you so much for going and trying,you're just... | 真的你们这么努力这么帮忙真是太谢谢了 |
You're so terrific. really. | 你们真的太好了真的 |
Why don't you put some clothes on, | 你们去把衣服穿好 |
I'll get my purse,and dinner is on me,okay? | 我去拿我的包晚饭我请好吗? |
-really? great. -thank you. | -真的?好啊-谢谢 |
You're not done with her,are you? | 你跟她还没玩完是吗? |
Are babies will be smart and beautiful. | 我们的孩子会既聪明又美丽 |
Not to mention imaginary. | 想象力更是不言而喻 |
-Is thai food okay with you,penny? -sure. | -潘妮你觉得泰国菜如何-可以啊 |
We can't have thai food, | 我们不能去吃泰国菜 |
-we had indian for lunch. -so? | -中午我们吃了印度菜-又怎样呢 |
-they're both curry-based cuisines. -so? | -他们都是用咖喱烹饪的-又怎样呢 |
It would be gastronomically redundant. | 从烹饪学角度来说这是过剩的 |
I can see we're going to have to spell out everything for this girl. | 我估计以后无论什么我们都需要跟这个女孩解释一下 |
Any ideas,raj? | 你觉得呢拉杰? |
Turn left on lake street and head up to colorado. | 到林克街左转直接去科罗拉多 |
I know a wonderful little sushi bar that has karaoke. | 我知道一个寿司吧那里还有卡拉OK |
That sounds like fun. | 听上去挺有意思 |
baby don't get hook up on me | 宝贝别被我迷住了 |
baby don't get hook up on me | 宝贝别被我迷住了 |
I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole, | 我不知道在整个世界范围内你的成功概率有多少 |
But as far as the population of this car goes, you're a veritable Mack Daddy. | 不过就这辆车子里的人来说你还是很有希望的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“生活大爆炸”