纸牌屋第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
We're almost a month into the strike, | 国会让美国失望 |
and we've got millions of kidsstuck home from school. | 数百万的孩子困在家里无法上课 |
Do you blame the White House or Congress? | 你怪罪白宫或国会吗? |
I personally have very little sympathyfor the teachers. | 我个人不同情教师 |
We're over three weeks into this strike. | 国会让教师失望 |
It's costing the country billions of dollars, | 耗损全国数十亿美元 |
-and instead of offering solutions...-There's a big difference between | - 未找出解决之道…- 表明立场 |
taking a stand and sitting on your hands. | 和坐视不理差很多 |
I don't know whether to call it cowardice... | 不知道要叫懦弱… |
It's his agenda. | 这是他的议程 |
And the problem is that he stolesound, conservative ideas. | 问题是他剽窃合理的传统理想 |
The only smart thing he's done is lifthis platform from the Republican platform. | 他做的明智之举就是抄袭共和党政纲 |
I admit it, Linda. This got away from me. | 我承认,琳达这出乎我意料之外 |
完整版请点击 | |
But we can't turn back time.We have to hold our ground. | 但是我们无法让时光倒流我们得坚持立场 |
While our approval ratingscontinue to nosedive? | 不管我们的支持率继续下滑? |
Spinella and I worked together for yearson dozens of labor-related bills. | 多年来史皮奈拉和我合作数十件劳工提案 |
-I thought he'd be reasonable.-Well, you were wrong about that. | - 我以为他会很理性- 你错了 |
Well, I didn't think he'd beinsane enough to go on strike, | 没料到他会疯到展开罢工 |
and I didn't think the strikewould last this long. | 也没料到罢工会持续这么久 |
纸牌屋单词统计
纸牌屋高频单词统计
So you've been wrong twice about this. | 你错估这事件两次 |
Why should I believeyou're right about holding out? | 我怎能相信坚持立场是对的? |
We threatened collectivebargaining in order to get | 我们威胁劳资谈判是为了 |
performance standards and charter funding. | 成绩标准和特许补助 |
That's the deal that we made.We took that stand. | 那是我们谈好的立场 |
We lay down now, we lose it all. | 现在若让步,就全盘皆输 |
There'll be no reform, just an empty bill. | 没有改革,只有空洞的提案 |
I understand the logic, Frank,but we're in damage control now. | 我了解这个逻辑,法兰但现在得做损害控制 |
But we can't close one woundby opening another. | 但是我们无法止这个血却弄出另一个伤口 |
But we're the Democrats. | 我们是民主党 |
We're the ones who are supposedto be defending the teachers. | 我们该为教师喉舌 |
But you can't have it both ways, Linda. | 鱼与熊掌无法兼得,琳达 |
You can't have the reform you want | 无法达到改革 |
and keep the teachers happyat the same time. | 又满足教师 |
You knew that when we started. | 从一开始你就知道 |
Okay, then if we have to choose,we choose to keep the teachers happy. | 好吧,若让我们选择我们该满足教师 |
That is a mistake, Linda.We've already crossed the Rubicon. | 那就大错特错,琳达我们已无法回头 |
I'm telling you this.The President wants to change the bill. | 我跟你说,总统希望改变提案 |
We should've done it three weeks ago. | 三周前就该这么做 |
We didn't. So you have to do it now. | 我们当时没做所以现在你得照做 |
Give me more time, Linda, please. | 琳达,请再给我多点时间 |
If I can break this strike and geteverything we want in this bill, | 如果我能停止罢工保留我们要的提案内容 |
can we agree that's preferable to folding? | 这不是比让步更好吗? |
Of course. If we can count on that... | 如果能办到… |
Then count on me for just one more week. | 那就相信我,再给我一周 |
If the strike isn't over by then,I'll change the bill. | 若到时罢工还没停止我就修改提案 |
-Frank...-No. One more week. That's all. | - 法兰…- 再一周就好 |
This is the worst possible position to be in. | 真是再糟也不过了 |
If I water down the bill,the President will still see me as a failure. | 如果我修改提案总统还是会觉得我失败 |
If the strike doesn't end in a week,I've forced myself into a corner. | 如果罢工一周内没结束我就穷途末路 |
Only total victory will put meback in his good graces. | 只有全面胜利才能让我重获他的青睐 |
The alternative is exile, | 否则就是出局 |
which would meanthe last five months were for nothing. | 之前五个月就是白忙一场 |
I cannot abide falling back to square one. | 我不能跌回原点 |
Does the Congressman need me, ma'am? | 夫人,议员找我吗? |
No. I just was wonderingif you wanted a cup of coffee. | 不,我只是想邀你喝杯咖啡 |
I just brewed a fresh pot. | 我刚煮了一壶 |
-I'm good, ma'am. But thanks.-Are you sure? | - 夫人,不用了,谢谢- 确定? |
My shift's done in a couple hours. I'll be fine. | 我再几个小时就下班了,没事 |
You know, come on. Stretch your legs. | 来吧,放松一下 |
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
I won't take no for an answer. | 我可不接受拒绝 |
What did you do before youjoined the leadership detail? | 你当议员保镳前做什么工作? |
I was a cop here in D.C. | 我在华府当警察 |
Before that, I was in the Marines, ma'am. | 在那之前我在海军陆战队服役,夫人 |
-Thank you.-Did you serve overseas? | - 谢谢- 你有在国外服役吗? |
I did, ma'am. Bahrain, then Afghanistan. | 有的,夫人,巴林之后去阿富汗 |
Served most of my second tourin the Korengal Valley. | 第二次派驻海外主要是在可兰山谷 |
You wanna know if I killed anyone? | 你想知道我是否杀过人? |
I think I know the answer. | 我想我知道答案 |
I got a dinner meeting with Birch. I'll be... | 我约了柏许晚餐,我要… |
I invited him in for coffee. | 我邀他来喝咖啡 |
Well, drink it fast. We leave in five... | 喝快点,要出发了… |
Get down! Stay away from the windows! | 趴下!远离窗户! |
Stop! | 停下! |
You'll have six of my best mencovering you around the clock. | 我会安排六名优秀手下24小时保护你们 |
I guess I'm wondering whywe didn't at least have | 那你之前为什么没安排 |
one of your best men covering us now. | 其中一个优秀手下保护我们 |
He'll be disciplined, sir. | 他会被惩戒的,议员 |
He shot a gun in a residential neighborhood. | 他在住宅区开枪 |
-I want him fired.-There will be a full investigation, | - 开除他- 我们会仔细调查 |
and we'll take the necessary action. | 采取必要措施 |
Steve never would've let this happen. | 史提夫绝不会让这种事发生 |
Is he better yet? Because I wouldfeel a lot safer if he was with us. | 他好点了吗?有他在,我会觉得安全多了 |
Unfortunately, he won't be coming back, sir. | 遗憾的是他不会再回来了,议员 |
I thought he just had a gallbladder infection. | 我以为他只是胆囊感染 |
He did, they found more. | 没错,但不只这些 |
His pancreas, stage four. | 他得了胰腺癌末期 |
-Jesus.-Oh, my God. That's awful. | - 老天- 天啊,这么严重 |
How much longer does he have? | 他还能活多久? |
Not long. A few weeks. | 不长,几周 |
At least that's what his wife told me. | 至少他老婆是这么告诉我的 |
We have to go see him.Can you get the information where he is? | 我们必须去看他你能查出他在哪吗? |
Of course.I'll make sure you get it right away. | 当然,我会马上告知 |
-Thank you, Captain.-Thank you. | - 谢谢,队长- 谢谢 |
You're welcome. Good night. | 不客气,晚安 |
-Front door.-Yes, sir. | - 前门- 是的,长官 |
Your weapon. | 你的佩枪 |
Your badge, too. | 还有你的徽章 |
Am I suspended, sir? | 长官,要我停职? |
You had a suspect on foot,and you fire your gun? | 嫌犯徒步逃跑你居然对他开枪? |
-Sir, I realize that...-Do you know how this reflects on me? | - 长官,我知道…- 知道我多有丢人吗? |
That one of our men could be so careless? | 我的手下居然如此鲁莽? |
Not only do you abandonyour post for coffee. | 你不只擅离职守去喝咖啡 |
You could've killed a bystander. | 还有可能射伤路人 |
That slug was foundon somebody's front stoop. | 那颗子弹是在某家前廊找到的 |
完整版请点击 | |
What if it went in their house? | 要是射进他们家呢? |
Your badge, Meechum. | 你的徽章,米契 |
Two reasons,which are really the same reason. | 两个原因,其实都一样 |
I was sick of working for other people, | 我受够了为别人工作 |
and I knew I could do a better jobthan my bosses. | 我知道我比我的老板还能干 |
They kept trying to suppress me,shutting me out. | 他们不断压迫、排斥我 |
So I said, "Fuck it. I'll do it my way." | 于是我说:“我自己来” |
-And then you just quit?-Not like you did. | - 然后你就辞职了?- 和你不一样 |
I slaved away until I lined upthe money to start Slugline. | 我拼死拼活工作才存够钱开《头条报导》 |
Once Slugline gets big enough,what's the plan? | 《头条报导》茁壮之后你打算如何? |
Are you gonna sell it like Arianna? | 像亚莉安娜一样卖了公司? |
Probably. And then who knows? | 可能吧,之后谁知道? |
Whatever the next adventure is.Maybe Shanghai. | 迎接任何挑战,或许去上海吧 |
So I shouldn't expectto have a job in two years? | 所以我可能没办法做两年? |
Do you ever wanna have any jobfor more than two years? | 你会想两年都做同一份工作吗? |
What about you? What's your big plan? | 你呢?你有什么雄心壮志? |
I don't know yet. | 我还不知道 |
Come on.Slugline is just a stepping stone for you. | 拜托,《头条报导》只是你的踏脚板 |
-You know what? I should take this.-Go. Do your thing. | - 我得接个电话- 去忙吧 |
Hey. Do you have proofSpinella was behind it? | 你有证据证明是史皮奈拉做的吗? |
Put it in context.Three weeks into a national teachers' strike... | 写下来全国教师罢工第三周后… |
At the home of Francis Underwood,who has led the charge on... | 提案负责人法兰斯安德沃的私宅… |
There you go. Now post that before one ofmy neighbors calls a local 11:00 hack. | 就是这样,赶快发文免得我邻居通知地方晚间新闻 |
-When do I see you next?-I'm background on this. | - 我何时再见你?- 我是受害人 |
-I'm not your source.-You can't talk now? | - 不是你的线人- 现在不方便? |
-No.-When? | - 对- 何时? |
Soon, with bells on. | 很快,迫不及待 |
What about"more school books, less bricks"? | “多些书,少些砖块”如何? |
No, it's too broad.We need a better sound bite. | 太广泛了我们要更一针见血 |
Something specific, something thatpoints the finger directly at Spinella. | 更精准、更能将矛头指向史皮奈拉的话 |
-He'll deny any involvement.-Well, of course he will. | - 他会否认涉案- 当然了 |
-So how do we get around that?-We say he can't control his troops. | - 要怎么办?- 就说他管不好手下的人 |
-There's no evidence it was a teacher.-Who else could it be? | - 没有证据是教师做的- 还会是谁? |
Look, he's gonna shift blame forthe strike back on Congress. | 他会将罢工怪在国会头上 |
No. We need something clear,something clean, | 我们要更明确、清新的标语 |
something that sticks in your head. | 听了就忘不了的 |
"Teachers need a lesson in self-restraint." | “教师得学会自制” |
No. You're not hearing me.People like teachers. | 你没听懂我的意思大家都爱戴教师 |
No. We need somethingthat makes Spinella the villain. | 我们要能让史皮奈拉变成坏人的标语 |
-His lack of control, his inability...-Disorganized labor. | - 他无控制力,无法…- 失序劳工 |
It's disorganized labor, plain and simple. | 失序劳工,直接简单 |
When you've got angry teachers throwingbricks through congressmen's windows, | 愤怒的教师朝议员住宅窗户扔砖块 |
you've gotta blame the union leadership. | 那是工会领袖的责任 |
We'll be beefing up the securityfor the entire leadership. | 我们会为高阶议员增加保安 |
And I strongly encourage Marty Spinellato keep his people in line. | 我强烈建议马帝史皮奈拉管好他的人 |
This is starting to look likedisorganized labor. | 这变得像是失序劳工了 |
Do you really thinkMarty Spinella is to blame? | 你真的认为是马帝史皮奈拉的错? |
Whether Mr. Spinella is behind this or not, | 不论史皮奈拉先生是否是幕后主使 |
he might wanna tone down the rhetoric, | 他都该注意言词 |
before disorganized laborturns into organized crime. | 以免失序劳工变成组织犯罪 |
No one can prove anything.So that's the most cogent response. | 没人能证明这点这就是最有力的回应 |
Well, go on TV and say that.You deplore violence in any form. | 那就上电视说明你谴责一切形式的暴力 |
It's Congress that should take responsibility. | 该负责任的是国会 |
I don't want to degenerate to Frank's level. | 我不想自贬到法兰的水平 |
We need to kill this brick thing.It's distracting people from the issues. | 我们得结束砖块事件这分散大家对议题的注意力 |
-She's right.-lt'll eat up one cycle, and it'll disappear. | - 说得对- 热度过了,就会消失 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字