泰戈尔诗选节选

4.我不能选择那最好的。      

是那最好的选择我。                       

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.

5.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。        

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

6.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过

去了。                                

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops

for a moment, nods to me and goes.

7.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。         

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

8.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”

“我不过是一朵花。”                      

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,

but who areyou so silent?'

I am a mere flower.

9.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。          

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

10.月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”  

“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”                 

Moon, for what do you wait?

To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

11.绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

12.神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。             

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

13.鸟儿愿为一朵云。   

云儿愿为一只鸟。                        

The bird wishes it were a cloud.

The cloud wishes it were a bird.

14.瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”           

The waterfall sing, 'I find my song, when I find my freedom.'

你可能感兴趣的:(泰戈尔诗选节选)