英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on The Good Wife | 《傲骨贤妻》前情预告 |
An hour ago, I resigned the State's attorney of cook county. | 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官一职 |
Dad told us he made mistakes. | 爸爸说过他犯了错 |
Yeah, but not that. | 是但不是那样的错 |
Who first told you of your husband's infidelity, Mrs. Florrick? | 第一个告诉你你丈夫出轨的是谁呢 |
CNBC. I saw it on the crawl at the bottom of the screen. | 有线电视新闻台我看到了屏幕下方的滚动新闻 |
I'm glad you're making A life for yourself. | 我很高兴你找到了自己的生活 |
It gives you a break. | 它让你从这逆境中得到喘息 |
Well, I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我只想感谢你给我这个机会 |
It's a real lifesaver. | 简直救我一命 |
No. Glad you could come aboard. | 哪里很高兴你加入 |
Looks like we share an assistant, | 看来我们用的是同一个助理 |
So tell me when I'm hogging her, okay? | 如果我占用她太久了一定要告诉我啊 |
And let the best man win. | 胜利属于强者 |
You told him peter was lonely in prison. | 你告诉他彼得在狱里很孤独 |
Because he is. | 因为他确实很孤独 |
Just don't go around me by talking to my kids. | 反正别拿孩子跟我兜圈子 |
Jackie, it'll just have to wait until next week. | 杰姬得下周才行 |
But peter's expecting them for his birthday. | 但彼得期盼着和他们一起过生日 |
Peter and I agreed I'd bring the kids next week. | 彼得和我说好了下周带孩子们过去 |
Their first visit is a big deal. I want to do it right. | 第一次探访是件大事我希望一切万无一失 |
And so, you need me for how many nights late? | 所以有几个晚上我需要呆晚点呢 |
Just a couple, And I shouldn't be too late... | 就几天而且我应该不会太晚的 |
11:00 or so. | 十一点左右就到 |
What do you want me to tell Zach and Grace? | 你要我怎么跟扎克和格雷斯说呢 |
Tell them I love them, and I will call them tonight. | 告诉他们我爱他们我今晚会打给他们 |
And Peter? What do I tell him? | 那彼得呢我要怎么跟他说 |
- Jackie...- Okay, then. Bye. | -杰姬-好吧 再见 |
There she is. | 她来了 |
Alicia, Marne Compton. | 艾丽西娅这位是玛妮·康普顿 |
- Hi. - Hi. | -你好-你好 |
Bowdoin, 2005. Summa cum laude. | 2005年于鲍登大学 以最好成绩毕业 |
完整版请点击 | |
She worked for three years at Kaplan & Cohick? | 她在卡普兰&考尼克律所工作了三年 |
Personal assistant to Mr. Cohick. | 是考尼克先生的私人助理 |
Oh. Why'd you leave? | 是吗那为什么要离开呢 |
There was an opportunity With habitat for humanity | 仁人家园有个工作机会 |
Building an orphanage in Tijuana. | 要在提华纳修建一所孤儿院 |
Peace Corps. Belize. | 和平队的吧我是伯利兹的 |
And you know we only have money for one assistant, Marne, | 你知道我们只雇得起一位助手吧玛妮 |
So we would have to share you. | 所以你得同时为我们两个工作 |
Oh, yes. Don't worry. | 明白不用担心 |
I'm used to high-pressured environments. I like action. | 我很习惯忙碌的工作环境我喜欢行动 |
To me, it's all about time management. | 对我来说只是合理安排时间的问题 |
I know you're juggling three or four cases at once, | 我知道你们时常会同时负责三四个案子 |
And it's my job to help catch any balls that get dropped. | 所以我的工作就是随时帮助你们查漏补缺 |
I love your boots. | 我喜欢你的靴子 |
- Where did you get them?- Oh, why thank you. | -你在哪买的-谢谢 |
I got them at saks fifth avenue. | 我在萨克斯第五大道买的 |
They have a sale now, and you can't believe the options. | 那里现在正在打折简直让人挑花了眼 |
Isn't she great? | 她很不错吧 |
- Oh, yes.- So, should I make it happen? | -对-所以要不要聘用她 |
Well, actually, let's bring in a few more people. | 我们还是再多看几个吧 |
I'll make some calls. | 我去多打几个电话 |
Sure, but we should do this like voir dire or something. | 当然不过我们该像筛选陪审员那样 |
Three peremptory challenges, you know? | 先发制人知道吧 |
Hey, did you hear about the rumors? | 对了你听说了那个流言了吗 |
- Stern is retiring.- Our Stern? | -斯特恩要退休了-我们那个斯特恩吗 |
Yeah. We'll just be Lockhart, Gardner. | 没错我们得改名成洛克哈特&加德纳律所了 |
I saw this happen at my dad's firm-- | 我在我爸的公司看到过这种情况 |
Two partners losing a third. | 三个合伙人中走了一个 |
It was like dawn of the dead. | 那简直就是噩梦 |
People fighting over turf. | 大家都在明争暗斗 |
Junior associates lining up against each other. | 初级律师们排起队来互相想挤掉对方 |
- Not us? - Oh, hey, I won't if you won't. | -我们不会吧-你不会我就不会 |
We have such a good working relationship. | 我们的工作关系好着呢 |
Wow. They're still on the lakeshore crash? | 天哪他们还在研究湖岸撞车案啊 |
I thought we settled that already. | 我还以为那案子已经解决了 |
Nope. Today. | 还没今天解决 |
That is our train. | 那是我们的火车 |
It crashed. Your clients crashed it. | 出事故了你们的客户把它给撞了 |
Do I need to use simpler sentences? | 要不要我用简单的句子吗 |
Yes, Patti. Please. I love it when you patronize me. | 是的帕蒂我就喜欢你这么哄着我 |
Cross National Freight | 跨国货运公司 |
Entrusted your clients to drive our train. | 信任你们的客户来驾驶我们的火车 |
They drove it too fast. | 他们超速了 |
They derailed it, causing millions in damage. | 导致火车冲出轨道造成了数百万的损失 |
Luckily, it was a freight train and nobody died. | 幸运的是那只是一列货运火车没人死亡 |
Except our clients. | 可我们的客户死了 |
We should be suing you, and not you us. | 应该是我们告你们而不是相反 |
Except for this nagging little problem, Patti. | 不过有点小问题帕蒂 |
That your company overworked my clients | 是你方的公司让我的客户工作过度了 |
With double-digit shifts and 18-hour days. | 两班连上每天十八个小时 |
Oh, yes, the sexy overtime evidence. | 是啊那个加班的证据 |
Juries love that. | 陪审团就喜欢那个 |
Except for the fact that my clients are heroes. | 可事实上我的客户们是英雄 |
- Except...- Yes? | -而且...-什么 |
Except for the fact That these three men stayed with your train. | 事实上这三个人一直坚守住你们的火车 |
To keep it from crashing into a residential neighborhood, | 不让它冲进周围的居民区 |
-Saving untold lives.- Untold. | -拯救了不计其数的生命-不计其数 |
I love untold. | 我喜欢不计其数 |
My bet is a jury will, too. | 我打赌陪审员也会喜欢 |
Will,we're not picking a jury tomorrow. | 威尔我们明天不会选陪审员 |
Judge Parks is a pro-business constructionist | 帕克斯法官是个亲企业派的执法者 |
Who detests nuisance lawsuits as much as I do. | 他跟我一样厌恶讨厌的无聊诉讼 |
He's going to grant my motion to dismiss, and you know it. | 你很清楚他会批准驳回诉讼的 |
And I know you know it. | 我知道你很清楚这一点 |
So what do you want? | 所以你想怎样 |
Make me an offer. | 给我一个赔偿金额 |
Damn it, Alicia, I thought I said 3:00. | 该死艾丽西娅我记得我说的是三点吧 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
I love watching you, Will. | 我喜欢看着你威尔 |
It's like shakespeare in the park. | 就像在看公园中的莎士比亚 |
This is awkward. I tried to keep it | 太尴尬了我本想把时间错开的 |
So that you wouldn't cross paths with the widows. | 这样你就不会碰上那些寡妇了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Heartstrings-- Ouch, ouch-- being tugged. | 心弦哎哟哎哟被拨动了 |
What time is their 60 minutes interview? | 他们那一小时的会面是几点 |
5:00. | 五点 |
We may not need a jury. | 也许我们不需要陪审团 |
But, hey, what do I know? It's just 60 minutes. | 不过我咋知道呢只有一小时而已 |
We know how much they love high-powered executives | 我们都知道他们有多喜欢位高权重的总裁 |
And hate grieving widows, right? | 而厌恶那些哀伤的寡妇是吧 |
Mr. Harkin, I'm putting you on speaker. | 哈金先生我把电话开成免提了 |
Uh, yeah, fine. | 好的 |
Even though it is my belief that we would win a countersuit | 虽然我相信我们会赢得一场反诉讼 |
Against your clients for negligence, | 以渎职罪控告你的客户 |
We are willing to pay out their pensions for ten years. | 但我们还是愿意支付他们十年的抚恤金 |
Ten?! You kidding? | 十年你在开玩笑吗 |
Does it come with double coupons? | 附送双重折价券吗 |
Are you comfortable with that, Mr. Harkin? | 您对这个提议还满意吗哈金先生 |
No. 80 cents on the dollar. | 不行我们只能付80% |
You know, sir, these widows Are having trouble paying their rent. | 你知道吗先生这些寡妇都快付不起房租了 |
What?! | 什么 |
One of them is about to lose their house. | 她们其中一个都快失掉她的房子了 |
- She has three children.- What? Who is that? | -她还有三个孩子-什么那人是谁 |
I'll get him up to a dollar. | 我会让他加到100%的 |
You get them to agree. | 你负责说服她们 |
Ooh, I have yoga in half an hour. | 哎哟我半个小时后有瑜伽课 |
After that, this deal is dead. | 到那时这个提议就作废了 |
Their pension for ten years? | 十年抚恤金 |
It's a come-out offer. | 这是算好的了 |
Anything? | 有进展了吗 |
Pension for ten years. | 十年抚恤金 |
How much do we have in this? | 我们能得到多少 |
Partner hours? 82. | 合伙人工作时间吗82小时 |
Will they take it? | 她们会接受吗 |
I don't know. I don't think so. | 不知道我觉得她们不会 |
We're bleeding here. | 我们在流血 |
Hey, what was that all about? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
With Overby? | 你跟奥维比在说啥 |
Oh, Malcolm? You know him? | 你是说马尔科姆吗你认识他吗 |
He's an old friend. Just catching up. | 他是我的老朋友只是来看看而已 |
So, uh, don't take a lot of time with it. | 别花费太多时间 |
Just do a basic background check. | 简单调查一下他的背景就行 |
Malcolm's an old friend. | 马尔科姆是我的老朋友 |
What am I looking for? | 我要查什么 |
Stability. | 可靠性 |
Kalinda, one last thing. | 凯琳达最后补充一句 |
I need you to keep this confidential. | 我需要你秘密行动 |
I'll be splitting time with cross national freight. | 我要腾出时间处理跨国货运公司这个案子 |
I'm not sure that's possible. | 我不知道这样行不行 |
Well, if will asks, | 好吧如果有人问起 |
Just say I'm having you do work on Sheffrin-Marks. | 就说我让你去处理谢弗林公司的事了 |
I want an apology. | 我想要一个道歉 |
They worked my... Our husbands to death. | 他们使我的...我们的丈夫工作致死 |
They tried to blame them for this accident, | 他们想把责任推到他们身上 |
And now they want to pay ten years on their pensions? | 而现在又想支付十年的抚恤金了事 |
I'm sorry, Mrs. Underwood. | 我很抱歉安德伍德太太 |
I don't want you to apologize. | 我不想要你的道歉 |
I want them to apologize. | 我想要他们道歉 |
They don't apologize. | 他们不会道歉的 |
Money is their apology. | 钱就是他们的歉意 |
Well, I guess then they must not be very sorry. | 那我想他们肯定没觉得非常抱歉 |
I think we should take it. | 我觉得我们应该接受 |
I-I... I need the money. | 我我需要这笔钱 |
I'm a month away from sleeping in my car. | 一个月以后我就要搬到车里住了 |
My kids-- They still cry for their dad at night. | 我的孩子他们晚上还哭着要爸爸 |
Look at these bills. I... | 看看这些账单我 |
They're not even paying John's overtime. | 他们甚至没支付约翰的加班费 |
Because they want to starve us into a settlement. | 因为他们就是想饿死我们了事 |
Let me talk to her again, | 我再跟她谈谈 |
See what they come back with. | 看他们有什么回应 |
But I think we all know we're in the endgame here. | 但我想大家都知道现在已经进入最后阶段了 |
So, you've lost faith? | 你已经失去信心了吗 |
I believe cross national freight overworked your husbands | 我知道跨国货运公司让你丈夫工作过度 |
To the point of exhaustion. | 导致精疲力竭 |
I believe that's why the train crashed, | 我相信这是导致意外的原因 |
But I can't prove it. | 但我无法证明 |
And they can prove the train was moving too fast. | 而他们却能证明火车当时超速了 |
I'm sorry, Linda. | 我很遗憾琳达 |
So, you still want these, | 那你们还要这些吗 |
Denial of overtime claims? | 拒绝加班的申请 |
Yes. Everything you have. | 要你们手上的一切都要 |
We're trying to build to a... | 我们正尝试... |
What? | 怎么了 |
Would you just give me a moment? | 稍等一下好吗 |
Alicia, | 艾丽西娅 |
This offer is walking out the door in ten minutes. | 十分钟后这个赔偿金的提议就失效了 |
What? | 怎么了 |
This is the memo in our discovery. | 这是我们发现的备忘录 |
This is the same memo sent to our clients. | 这是发给我们委托人的同一份备忘录 |
They left off three names. | 他们漏掉了三个名字 |
You can go to yoga now. | 你可以去练瑜伽了 |
We'll see you in court. | 我们法庭上见 |
The bottom line is | 重点是 |
Cross National Freight deliberately denied us discovery | 跨国货运公司故意向我们隐瞒了 |
By concealing Mr. Merriman and two other department heads. | 梅里曼先生和另外两名部门负责人 |
Your honor, no one has been denied discovery here. | 法官大人我们没有隐瞒任何人 |
If names were left off documents, it was inadvertent. | 如果文件上有名字漏掉了那也是无意的 |
Inadvertent? Is that what they're calling wite-out these days? | 无意这就是传说中的修正液吗 |
Your honor, that is just... | 法官大人这是 |
I'm sorry, | 抱歉 |
But I find Mr. Gardener's charges Personally offensive. | 可我觉得加德纳先生的指控纯属人身攻击 |
Mr. Merriman and these other two people | 梅里曼先生和另外两个人 |
Have nothing to do with overtime. | 跟加班的事无关 |
Then why were they cc'd on a letter denying it? | 那他们为什么要在副本中隐瞒 |
Mr. Gardner, you don't have Enough here to convince a jury. | 加德纳先生你没有足够的证据说服陪审团 |
Your honor, with all due respect... | 法官大人我充满敬意的说... |
Don't all due respect me, counselor. | 别对我充满敬意律师 |
I'm not your high school gym teacher. | 我不是你的中学体育老师 |
On the other hand, Ms. Nyholm-- | 另一方面尼霍姆律师 |
Inadvertent, my ass. | "无意"纯属屁话 |
Mr. Gardner, how long would it take to depose these witnesses? | 加德纳先生你需要多久来重新采集证词 |
To properly prepare and depose, I would say one month. | 要充分准备进行采集我认为要一个月 |
You have three days. | 你有三天时间 |
Three? | 三天 |
But, your honor, that isn't... | 但法官大人这不是 |
Now you have two days. | 现在你只有两天 |
Want to try for one? | 要不要只给一天 |
No, thank you, your honor. | 不谢谢法官大人 |
Your honor, if I could just interject here. | 法官大人我想插一句话 |
These executives are very busy people. | 这些管理人员都是大忙人 |
Even two hours out of their work day... | 他们工作之余要抽出两小时空闲时间都很难 |
Ms. Nyholm, | 尼霍姆律师 |
You just gave Mr. Gardner back his third day. | 你刚让加德纳律师又得回了他的第三天 |
Would you like to give him a fourth? | 还想送他个第四天吗 |
- No, your honor. I'll stop. - Good. | -不法官大人我打住-很好 |
We'll meet back here on friday | 我们周五再见 |
To decide whether a dismissal is in order. | 再来决定给一份赔偿金是否合适 |
Does anybody have anything to say? | 还有人要说什么吗 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Next case. | 下一个案子 |
Cancel everything. | 取消一切活动 |
For the next 72 hours, we eat, drink and sleep this case. | 接下来的72小时我们要为这案子废寝忘食了 |
I wanna bring you a birthday cake. | 我本想给你带个生日蛋糕的 |
How's everything at home, mom? | 家里怎么样妈 |
Good. | 挺好的 |
She's working too much, but that's about it. | 她太热衷工作了也就这样而已 |
Alicia? | 艾丽西娅吗 |
What did I say? | 我说的是什么 |
Every time you refer to Alicia, you say "she." | 你每次提起艾丽西娅都会用"她" |
Do I? | 是吗 |
Alicia came home last night at midnight, | 艾丽西娅昨晚半夜才回来 |
Left this morning at 6:00. | 今早六点又走了 |
I warned her about Diane Lockhart. | 我警告过她小心戴安·洛哈特 |
No, no, it's the other one, Will Gardner. | 不是另一个威尔·加德纳 |
I mean, I'm glad they're friends and all, | 我是说我很高兴他们是朋友 |
But he needs to give her a break. | 但他也得让她休息一下 |
Day and night, she never stops. | 她从不休息不分日夜 |
Okay, so the goal is this. | 好我们的目标是这样 |
I'll depose Merriman. | 我负责采集梅里曼的证词 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”