纸牌屋House of Cards第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
Jesus. Did you get a good look? | 老天,你看清楚了吗? |
Blue Toyota Camry, that's all I saw. | 我只看到蓝色丰田房车 |
-It's the Wartons' dog.-Oh, man. | - 是沃顿家的狗- 天啊 |
It's not gonna make it. | 看来是没救了 |
Go see if they're home. | 看他们在不在家 |
It's okay. | 不要紧 |
There are two kinds of pain. | 世上有两种苦痛 |
The sort of pain that makes you strong | 一种会让你变得强壮 |
or useless pain,the sort of pain that's only suffering. | 另一种是无用的痛只让人煎熬 |
I have no patience for useless things. | 我没耐性应付无用的事物 |
Moments like this require someonewho will act. | 这种情况需要果断的人 |
Who will do the unpleasant thing, | 能为他人所不愿为 |
the necessary thing. | 做出必须要做的事 |
There. | 好了 |
No more pain. | 不会痛了 |
It was a hit and run. I'm awfully sorry. | 有人肇事逃逸我真的感到很抱歉 |
He must've jumped over the fence again. | 它一定又越过护栏 |
Look, Steve is gonna file a report on the car.He'll put his people on it. | 听着,史提夫会去报案他会派人去追查 |
We'll track them down. | 一定会把他们揪出来 |
Stunning. | 好美 |
Shall we? | 出发吧? |
Happy New Year! | 新年快乐! |
President-elect Garrett Walker. | 总统当选人葛瑞沃克 |
Do I like him? No. | 我喜欢他吗?不喜欢 |
Do I believe in him? That's beside the point. | 信任他吗?这不是重点 |
Any politician that gets 70 million votes | 任何能赢得七千万选票的政客 |
has tapped into something largerthan himself, | 拥有的权势大过于他本人 |
Iarger than even me,as much as I hate to admit it. | 也大过于我,就算我不想承认 |
Look at that winning smile,those trusting eyes. | 看看那胜者的微笑那充满信任的眼神 |
I latched onto him early onand made myselfvital. | 我早些时候就跟他搭上线成为他的得力助手 |
After 22 years in Congress,I can smell which way the wind is blowing. | 在国会混了22年我早摸清了局势 |
Jim Matthews,his Right Honorable Vice President. | 吉姆马修他那刚正不阿的副总统 |
Former governor of Pennsylvania. | 前宾州州长 |
He did his duty in deliveringthe Keystone State, bless his heart. | 他很称职地拉拢了宾州的选民愿神眷顾他 |
Now they're about to put him out to pasture. | 他们这会却打算扔下他 |
But he looks happy enough, doesn't he? | 但他看来还真快乐,不是吗? |
For some, it's simply the size of the chair. | 对某些人来说位子的大小才是最重要的 |
Linda Vasquez, Walker's chief of staff.I got her hired. | 琳达瓦克斯,沃克的参谋是我帮她谋得职位 |
She's a woman, check. And a Latina, check.But more important than that, | 她是拉丁裔女人但最重要的是 |
she's as tough as a two-dollar steak.Check, check, check. | 她够强悍,符合所有的条件 |
When it comes to the White House, you notonly need the keys in your back-pocket, | 想要入白宫靠的可不只是大门钥匙 |
you need the gatekeeper. | 还得找个看门人 |
As for me,I'm just the lowly House Majority Whip. | 至于我,我只不过是个小小的众议院多数党党鞭 |
I keep things moving in a Congresschoked by pettiness and lassitude. | 我负责在党间斗争的国会中推动议案 |
My job is to clear the pipesand keep the sludge moving. | 我的工作就是让管道通畅 |
But I won't have to be a plumbermuch longer. | 但我很快就不用通水管了 |
I've done my time. I've backed the right man. | 我熬出头了,跟对了老大 |
Give and take. | 有舍就有得 |
Welcome to Washington. | 欢迎来到华府 |
You need a haircut. | 你该去理发了 |
You think? | 是吗? |
A little trim. | 稍微修一下 |
What are you going to wear? | 你到时要穿什么? |
-You mean for the meeting?-For the announcement. | - 你是指会议吗?- 宣布时 |
I'll wear my navy blue,the one with the pinstripes. | 我打算穿深蓝色条纹那套 |
Good. You look handsome in that suit. | 很好,你穿那套西装很帅气 |
I don't know if they'll announcebefore your board meeting. | 我不清楚他们会不会在你的董事会开始前宣布 |
As long as I can say the donation is coming. | 只要献金不会停止就好 |
Soon as it's official,SanCorp will write you a check. | 只要正式宣布善可工业就会开支票给你 |
This is going to be a big year for us. | 今年对我们将是重要的一年 |
-I wanna start with something here.-That's why I'm here. | - 我想要从这里开始- 所以我才在这 |
Really? What? | 真的?什么呢? |
I'd say immigration, banking or education. | 我想应该与移民银行或教育相关吧 |
But none of my regular sourcescan confirm that. | 但我以往的线民都没法确认消息 |
Because they don't know,or because they're not talking? | 是因为不知道还是他们不肯透露? |
Because they don't know. | 因为他们不知道 |
Keep at it. Get me something. | 继续跟,总得挖出些什么 |
Sorry. Sorry, Mr. Hammerschmidt. Zoe. | 抱歉,翰默史密先生我是乔伊 |
-Barnes.-Right. | - 邦斯- 没错 |
Did it take him a yearto remember your name? | 他是否花了一年才记住你的名字? |
Longer. | 更长 |
Good morning, Lucas. | 早安,卢卡斯 |
What can I do for you, Zoe? | 有何贵干,乔伊? |
I am sick of the Fairfax County Council. | 我真是受够了费郡的郡议会 |
You tell me every day. | 你天天这么说 |
Move me online. | 让我上线吧 |
My own blog. | 我自己的部落格 |
First person. Subjective. 500 words. | 第一人称、主观性、五百字 |
-Not gonna happen.-I'll go underground. | - 办不到- 我可以移居幕后 |
Back rooms, the urinals. | 在后面的小房间里,厕所里 |
I'll win over staff members on the Hill. | 让我去说服国会的人 |
-They need a place to vent.-A gossip column. | - 他们都需要地方发泄- 八卦专栏 |
No. We lift the veil. | 不,我们掀开面纱 |
What's really going on. | 揭发事实 |
This is The Washington Herald, Zoe,it's not TMZ. | 我们可是《华府先躯报》乔伊,不是壹电视 |
-Do you know how many people watch TMZ?-I couldn't care less. | - 你知道有多少人看壹电视吗?- 我才不在乎 |
Which is why print journalism is dying. | 正因此传统报纸才快混不下去 |
Then it'll die with dignity.At least at this paper. | 要死也要死得有尊严至少这家报社是如此 |
You're stuck in the 20th century, Lucas.You lack imagination. | 你还卡在上个世纪,卢卡斯你缺乏想像力 |
Maybe so, but right now,I don't need imagination, I need copy. | 或许吧,但我现在不需要想像力我需要的是销售量 |
Your nights and weekends are yours. | 晚上与周末是你的自由 |
I applaud whatever you want to do, | 我很支持你想做的 |
as long as it's not on my time. | 只要不是在上班时间 |
-You're telling me to get back to work.-I am. | - 你是要我回去工作- 我是 |
What you're really telling me is to fuck off. | 其实是要我别再烦你 |
I'm telling you both. | 两者都是 |
It's Mr. Chapman, already,from Province Trust. | 是普伦斯基金会的查普曼先生 |
Hold my calls, Christina. | 帮我挡电话,克里丝汀娜 |
Henry. | 亨利 |
It's good to see you. | 你好 |
-How long are you in town for?-Just today. | - 这次待多久?- 就今天 |
You gotta come back downfor the inauguration. | 就职典礼时你一定要来 |
I can hook you up. | 我能让你入场 |
How about you hook me upwith the zoning laws | 不如在区划法给我行个方便 |
you promised to get changed? | 你答应要改的? |
We've got 12 million sitting in escrowfor an empty lot we can't build on. | 我们有一千两百万托管一块没法破土的空地 |
I know. But you gotta understand,it's a local municipal issue. | 我明白,但你得知道这是市政府的问题 |
-I can't just pick up the phone...-You can't? | - 我可没法拿起电话…- 不能吗? |
Because that's not what you led us to believewhen you begged for 50 grand in donations. | 因为你跟我们要五万献金时可不是这么说的 |
Right. | 没错 |
One sec. | 等等 |
Christina, I said no calls.Not while I'm meeting with Mr. Chapman. | 克里丝汀娜,我说过别接进来别打扰我与查普曼先生 |
The President-elect? | 总统当选人? |
Do you mind? | 不好意思 |
No, go ahead, please. | 不,请接 |
Put him through, Christina. | 接进来,克里丝汀娜 |
Mr. President-elect. | 总统当选人先生 |
Thank you. Yes, we were...We were pleased to win by double digits. | 谢谢,没错,我们…很高兴以双位数领先获选 |
Absolutely, anything you need. | 当然,只要您有需要 |
I need you to put your long, wet,talented tongue between my thighs | 我需要你将你那三寸不烂之舌伸入我大腿中间 |
and make me squeal like Monica... | 让我像莫妮卡一样呻吟… |
Me too, me too. | 我也是 |
Okay. Thank you, sir. | 好的,谢谢您 |
I'm so sorry. Where were we? | 抱歉,刚说到哪? |
Walker, what's he like? | 沃克,这人怎样? |
Is the President-elect running late? | 总统当选人迟到了吗? |
No. He couldn't make it. I'll brief him, though. | 他无法赶到我会再向他汇报的 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
This is the memo I drafted | 这是我写的公文 |
on our Middle East policywe've been developing. | 我们正在构思的中东政策 |
Now, I wanna borrow from Reagan, | 我想要引用雷根 |
I'd like to coin the phrase"trickle-down diplomacy." | 发明一个新词“滴流外交” |
-That way...-Frank, I'm going to stop you there. | - 这么一来…- 法兰,容我先打个岔 |
We're not nominating youfor Secretary of State. | 我们并未打算提名你出任国务卿 |
I know he made you a promise,but circumstances have changed. | 我知道他承诺过你但现在情势有所变化 |
The nature of promises, Linda, | 琳达,所谓承诺 |
is that they remain immuneto changing circumstances. | 就表示不受情势变化所影响 |
Garrett has thought longand hard about this, | 葛瑞斟酌了很久 |
and he's decided we need youto stay in Congress. | 他认为我们比较需要你身处国会 |
When was this decision made? | 什么时候下的决定? |
And why wasn't I part of a conversation? | 为何完全没有经过我? |
I'm sorry, Frank. If it had been up to me, | 抱歉,我若作得了主 |
I wouldn't have waited this long to tell you. | 就不会等到现在才告诉你 |
So you knew you were going to do this. | 所以老早就打算这么做 |
It has been an evolving discussion. | 一直都有在谈 |
It's a chicken-shit move. | 这是个没胆的决定 |
-Frank...-I was vetted. | - 法兰…- 我受过审查 |
-Was that a ruse?-No. | - 也是做样子?- 不 |
Let's be absolutely clear. | 听清楚了 |
You wouldn't have won without me. | 少了我根本不可能胜选 |
You're right. But now we have to lead,and that means making tough choices. | 没错,但我们必须要领导这代表要做些困难的决定 |
As you know,education is a top priority for us. | 你也知道教育这块对我们来说是首要 |
A complete federal overhaul. | 整体的大改革 |
But it's not just education, Frank.Congress is split. | 不只是教育,法兰国会分裂得很厉害 |
We need you there more than we need youin the State Department. | 你在那的重要性比在国务院高 |
I got you hired, Linda. | 你当初可是我雇用的,琳达 |
-I know.-Donations, endorsements. | - 我知道- 献金、背书 |
I wrote the campaign'sentire foreign policy platform. | 整个竞选的外交政策都是我写的 |
I bring years of foreign affairs committee... | 多年外交委员会的经验… |
Frank, please. | 法兰,拜托你 |
I wanna speak to Walker personally. | 我要亲自跟沃克谈 |
The decision is made. | 这已成定案了 |
We need you, Frank. | 我们需要你,法兰 |
Will you stand beside us or not? | 你愿不愿意跟我们同一阵线? |
Of course. If that's what the President wants. | 当然,若这是总统的意思 |
I'm very glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
I'm curious. If not me, then who? | 我很好奇,不是我是谁? |
Michael Kern. | 麦克凯恩 |
Michael Kern. | 麦克凯恩 |
Well, that is an excellent choice. | 是个很好的人选 |
Can we make it more clear? | 能再清楚一点吗? |
I just want to make sure it doesn't look likewe're neglecting our domestic... | 我只是要确定不会让人觉得我们忽略了国内的… |
No. No, no, no. I'm gonna saythat we're expanding our mission. | 不,我的意思是我们在扩大任务范围 |
Okay. | 好的 |
And we're bringing on a new organizationto help us. | 我们打算请另一个组织来协助我们 |
-Do you know which one yet?-I'm still looking into a few options, but... | - 知道要找哪一个了吗?- 还有几个要看的,但是… |
Tell me, what did we agree on,that we could hire how many new people? | 告诉我,我们的协议是什么可以聘请多少人? |
-Six?-Six, maybe seven. | - 六名吗?- 六、七名吧 |
We'll have enough. | 够啦 |
It's exciting. | 真令人兴奋 |
This new direction we're heading. | 我们的新方向 |
I just don't know where we're going to fitall the people. | 只是不知道这么多人要塞哪里 |
Do you think we have to lookinto additional space? | 是否该扩展空间? |
No, no, no, no. I'll find a way. | 不,我来想法子 |
Okay, so make the changesto the PowerPoint | 好吧,记得修改报表 |
and let's meet again at 2:30. | 我们2点半再开一次会 |
Okay. | 好 |
It's me. | 是我 |
I feel like an idiot leaving messages like this. | 这样留言感觉好白痴 |
Call me back. | 回我电话 |
What is it, Zoe? | 怎么了,乔伊? |
I know you're going to have your hands fullat the White House, | 我知道你在忙白宫的事 |
so if you need someone to do researchor punch out background... | 若需要帮忙查资料还是一些幕后工作… |
I think I'll be fine. | 应该没问题 |
Well, if things get hectic,and you need any help. | 若太忙了,或是需要帮忙 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“纸牌屋”