爱情诗二首(英汉译)

《见与不见》(仓央嘉措)

See or not

你见,或者不见我

Whether you meet me or not

我就在那里

I will be there

不悲不喜

Neither sad nor happy

你念,或者不念我

Whether you miss me or not

情就在那里

The feeling is still there

不来不去

Neither coming nor going

你爱,或者不爱我

Whether you love me or not

爱就在那里

The love is still there

不增不减

Neither growing nor fading

你跟,或者不跟我

Whether you are with me or not

我的手就在你手里

My hand is in your hand

不舍不弃

Neither letting go nor leaving

来我的怀里

Come into my heart

或者

Or

让我住进你的心里

Let me come into yours

默然 相爱

Silently love each other

寂静 欢喜

Quietly and joyously


《致橡树》(舒婷)

To the Oak Tree

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple melody for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially;

常年送来清凉的慰籍;

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

做为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one understand our own words.

但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟,

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

Only this is great love,

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。

你可能感兴趣的:(爱情诗二首(英汉译))