瑞克和莫蒂第1季第3集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Last king christmas last arrived | 最棒的圣诞 终于来到 |
On the christmas christmas | 在圣诞这一天到来 |
Mmm. Jerry, you are really giving it to this ham. | 我这火腿简直人间美味 |
Um, merry christmas. Hello? | 圣诞快乐 嘿 |
My parents are coming over for the first time in years. | 我爸妈这么多年才来一次 |
Can we stow the gadgets and look alive? | 咱能把手里的玩意儿都收了 有点生气吗 |
Alive? For your parents? | 在你爸妈面前表现的有点生气 |
Mm, good one. | 呵呵 真好笑 |
Hey, man! | 你干嘛 |
You"Hey, man!" | 你干嘛 |
This holiday is about humanity. | 这个节日就是要有人情味儿 |
You know, I thought it was about being born half-god or something. | 是吗 我还以为是什么半神的生日之类的 |
Whatever. All electronic items are going in the stocking now. | 不管怎样 所有电子设备都给我放进这个袜子里 |
Dad, I'm not giving you my phone. | 爸 我才不会把手机给你 |
Put it in the stocking, summer, or I'm joining facebook. | 乖乖放进来 不然我就去注册Facebook |
A-ho, ho, ho, everybody. | 嚯嚯嚯 大家好 |
More like "Whoa, whoa, whoa." | 我看是"啧啧啧"吧 |
What is this? My parents are coming! | 你这是搞啥 我爸妈马上要来了 |
Calm down, Jerry. | 淡定 Jerry |
This is Reuben, an old friend. | 这是Reuben 我一老朋友 |
Pearl harbor. | 珍珠港 |
I check in on him once a year and give him a little medical evaluation. | 我每年给他做一次医学诊断 |
Aww! Dad, that is so sweet! | 爸 真感人 |
Yeah, it is. I don't get it. | 呵呵 真感人 我不懂了 |
Korea. | 韩国 |
Don't worry about your C-christmas, Jerry. | 不用担心你的圣诞聚会 Jerry |
I'll be with Reuben in my workshop | 我跟Reuben去我的工作间 |
while you guys are having another day in Phil Collins' proverbial paradise. | 你们就好好在著名的Phil Collins所谓"天堂"里过着吧 |
Huh. You think you know a guy. | 真是不识庐山真面目 |
Okay, there's my parents. | 我爸妈来啦 |
Now, remember no tv, no phones, no laptops. | 别看电视 别玩手机 别碰电脑 |
We are connecting this Christmas, like old-school Jews on a saturday. | 好好增进一下感情 就和传统的犹太人过周六一样 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hey, hey! | 嘿 |
Merry christmas, son. | 圣诞快乐 儿子 |
Uh, hi. | 嗨 |
Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
Jerry, this is Jacob. | Jerry 这是Jacob |
Didn't you get our text message? | 你们没收到我们的短信吗 |
No! | 没 |
You must be Jerry. | 你就是Jerry吧 |
That's a fine-looking apron. | 这围裙很好看啊 |
Williams-sonoma? | 威廉姆斯索诺玛的吗 |
I wish! | 我倒想呢 |
But thank you. | 不过谢谢 |
So, you're a... friend of the family? | 你是我父母的朋友吗 |
Uh, the way we see it, he's a part of the family. | 在我们眼中 他是家人 |
Wow. | 哇 |
After your father's brush with cancer | 你爸和癌症擦肩而过 |
and losing your uncle, we looked at life and wondered, how have we spent it, | 你叔叔也走了 所以我们决定重新审视我们过去的人生 |
And how do we spend the rest of it? | 和剩下的时光 |
What are we going to be when we die | 我们死的时候会是什么样的 |
a list of fears and questions | 是充满了恐惧和怀疑 |
or a collection of real experiences? | 还是过了充实的一生 |
Holy crap. Joyce, that's amazing. | 天啊 Joyce 真了不起 |
Then Jacob came into our lives, and... we're learning to live again. | 然后Jacob出现了 我们开始重新享受生活 |
All three of us. | 我们三个一起 |
Cool. | 酷 |
Eggnog? | 来点蛋奶酒吗 |
Now we are talking! This man's got the apron and the eggnog, huh? | 这才像话嘛 这爷们有围裙还有蛋奶酒 |
Hi, Joyce. Leonard. | 嗨 Joyce Leonard |
Hello, there. | 你好 |
Merry christmas, man. | 圣诞快乐 |
Morty, a moment of your time? | Morty 能过来一下吗 |
He's in bad shape, morty. | 他快不行了 Morty |
Aw, geez, Rick. What'd you do? | 天啊 Rick 你干了啥 |
Gee, thanks, Morty. W-w-what kind of monster do you think I am? | 呵呵 Morty 你把我当成什么了 |
I-I-I'm sitting here trying to save the guy's life. | 我是在救他的命 |
I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
I want you to find Dr. Xenon Bloom. | 去找Xenon Bloom博士 |
He'll know what's going on. | 他知道是怎么回事 |
Uh, w-w-w-where where do I find dr. Bloom? | 我去哪哪哪哪儿找Bloom博士啊 |
Reuben In Reuben. | |
Reuben, Minne-minnesota? | 明尼苏达的Reuben吗 |
Reuben on the table, morty. | 桌子上的Reuben |
Look, I-I-I I don't have time for you to wrap your little walnut around everything. | 我没时间让你刨根问底了 |
Just hold your breath until the process is over or your lungs will collapse. | 结束之前屏住呼吸 不然你的肺就完了 |
What proc... | 什么结 |
Hey, dad, where's Morty? | 爸 Morty呢 |
He's busy. | 在忙 |
Morty, can you hear me? | Morty 能听见吗 |
Head north. | 往北走 |
Rick, where am I? | Rick我这是在哪儿 |
Depending on my aim, you should be just south of the entrance. | 按我注射的位置 你应该在入口的南边 |
Entrance to what? | 啥入口 |
Welcome, Morty. | 欢迎 Morty |
Welcome... ... to Anatomy park! | 欢迎来到人体公园 |
It's a little business venture I've been cooking up on the side with Dr. Bloom | 这是我和Bloom博士一起搞的一个小副业 |
An amusement park inside a human body. | 人体内的主题公园 |
Science isn't ch-cheap, morty. This should really help put a dent in the overhead. | 搞科学很费钱的 这玩意多多少少能补贴一点 |
Oh, my god! This is insane! | 天啊 太不可思议了 |
Spleen mountain? | 脾山 |
Bladder falls? | 膀胱瀑布 |
Pirates of the pancreas? | 胰之海盗 |
胰之海盗→ 就在腹腔乐园 | |
You got a problem with that last one, Morty? | 你对最后一个有什么意见吗 |
Huh? No, no. | 没有 |
I'm just reading'em out loud in the order that I'm seeing'em. | 我只是看到什么就念出来而已 |
Okay. All right. If I sounded a little defensive, | 好吧 我有点敏感 |
It's because pirates of the pancreas was my baby. | 因为胰之海盗是我的宝贝 |
You know, I got I got a lot of pushback when I pitched it, Morty. | 我想建这个的时候遇到了不少阻力 Morty |
I guess I'm still a little defensive. | 我现在还是有点护短 |
Let's just find dr. Bloom, all right? | 总之快去找Bloom博士 |
I-I'm picking up a distress signal in the liver, Morty. | 我在肝脏发现了求救信号 |
Proceed to the liver. | 去肝那儿 |
完整版请点击 | |
Arriving at... ... liver. | 前方到站 肝脏 |
Mind the gap. | 小心站台间隙 |
It's really scary in here, Rick. | 这儿好恐怖啊 Rick |
The liver's under maintenance. | 肝的情况不太好 |
Reuben's seen some rough years, Morty. | Reuben这几年过得很苦 |
Don't judge. | 不要说三道四 |
You don't agree to have a theme park built inside you if your life's going great. | 日子过得好的人是不会同意在自己体内修一座主题公园的 |
Rick! It's a monster! | Rick 有妖怪啊 |
No, no, no. Morty. | 不 Morty |
The only monster here is alco...... holism. | 这儿唯一的妖怪只有酗酗酗酒 |
That is an animatronic werewolf. | 那只是个机械狼人 |
Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
Answer me! | 快说 |
Where'd you come from? | 哪儿来的 |
My my my grandpa Rick sent me! | 我我我外公Rick让我来的 |
Poncho! That's quite enough. | Poncho 够了 |
Morty, that's Poncho. | Morty 这是Poncho |
This is Roger and Annie. | 这是Roger和Annie |
And I am Dr. Xenon Bloom. | 我是Xenon Bloom博士 |
Hey, Bloom, it's Rick. | 嗨 Bloom 我是Rick |
What the hell's going on here? | 到底出什么事儿了 |
I don't know why, but the entire security system has shut down | 我也不知道 整个安全系统都停止运作了 |
and I'm afraid... the exhibits are unlocked. | 似乎展品也逃出来了 |
Exhibits? | 展品 |
Anatomy park's greatest attraction, young man, | 年轻人 人体公园最吸引人的部分 |
isn't the music or the food or the... | 不是音乐 食物 或者 |
Pirates of the pancreas. | 胰之海盗 |
Watch it. | 说话注意点 |
It is, first and foremost, a living museum of humanity's most noble and ferocious diseases. | 而是人体内最凶恶宏伟的病原体活体博物馆 |
Diseases? | 病原体 |
Hey, doc. I got news for you. | 嘿 博士 最新消息 |
Your living museum is officially a wild safari! | 你的活体博物馆现在正式成为野生动物园了 |
Hepatitis A! Run! | 是甲肝病毒 快跑 |
Oh, the food goes in your mouth, girl. | 东西要吃进嘴里去啊 |
Oh, Jacob. | 噢 Jacob |
I-I'm sorry, Jacob. | 不好意思 Jacob |
I-I guess I'm still confused about | 我还是不太明白 你和我父母 |
the precise nature and origin of your relationship with my parents. | 到底具体是啥关系 怎么开始的 |
Are you, like, uh are you, like, their caretaker? Is that what it is? | 你照顾他们的生活起居吗 |
We can go into detail later, son. | 细节我们待会儿再说 |
Now, wait. Th-there's no point to secrecy. | 没什么可隐瞒的 |
Let's all live and die honestly. | 无论生死都要坦诚 |
Your mother and I have shared 40 years of each other, mind, body, and soul, | 你妈妈和我共度了四十年人生 从身心到灵魂 |
and when minds and souls are joined for eternity | 当心和灵魂永远相依 |
and when eternity is At the door, | 而永恒的死亡在招手 |
it's an invitation to let go of the body | 就该放身体自由 |
and an opportunity to share and experiment. | 去分享和尝试 |
Dad, please. What are you saying? | 爸 你到底在说什么 |
Whatever it is, it's beautiful, Leonard, and we support you. | 不管说的是什么 听上去都很美好 Leonard 我们支持你 |
Hey, speak for yourself | 你自己支持去吧 |
because it sounds like you're about to say jacob is your lover. | 爸 你这好像马上要说Jacob是你的情人一样 |
No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
Jacob is your mother's lover. | Jacob是你妈妈的情人 |
I watch them sometimes from a chair | 有时候我坐在椅子上看他们 |
and sometimes from a closet, almost always dressed as superman. | 有时候在衣柜里 基本上都穿着超人服 |
Jerry, this ham has got to be all you, right? | Jerry 这火腿是你的杰作吧 |
It's incredible. | 真是美味至极 |
Happy human holiday, dad. | 真有人情味儿啊 节日快乐 爸 |
Hepatitis won't follow us into the respiratory system. | 肝炎病毒不会跟进呼吸系统里来的 |
That's strange. | 奇怪 |
Airflow is down 20%. | 含气量下降了百分之二十 |
So, the brain isn't getting enough oxygen. | 那大脑肯定供氧不足 |
That's why security's offline. | 难怪安全系统停掉了 |
Well, I guess we better check it out. | 我们最好去看看 |
Hey! Wait for me! | 嘿 等等我 |
Put that back on! | 戴上 |
If we got up to the bronchial catwalk, we could look for a blockage. | 如果上到支气管那的过道去 就能找找是哪儿堵住了 |
I'll go. | 我去 |
Don't be a hero, kid. | 别逞英雄 孩子 |
I'm not. | 我没有 |
I'm doing it because it's fun. | 纯属找乐子 |
We shouldn't be here. | 我们不该在这儿 |
Whatever you do, do not fire that thing in here. | 任何情况下都不要开枪 |
We must save Reuben. | 我们必须救下Reuben |
This is my life's work. | 这是我毕生的心血 |
It's all right, my dear. | 没事的 |
Nearly all human lungs contain a strain of these bacteria, but | 几乎所有人的肺里都会有这种细菌 |
The scar tissue keeps them... Dormant. | 瘢痕组织能抑制它们的活动 |
Morty, get down! | Morty 快下来 |
Oh, what are those things? | 这些是什么 |
Tuberculosis coming in fast! | 肺结核杆菌冲过来了 |
Not faster than a bullet! | 看我的子弹 |
No! Do you know what you've done?! | 不 你知道你干了什么吗 |
Get to the digestive tract! | 快去消化道 |
He's coughing! | 他开始咳嗽了 |
Don't let me die! | 我不想死 |
Just take a deep breath, Reuben. | 深呼吸 Reuben |
You're not gonna die! | 你不会死的 |
What's your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
My name is... Alexand | 我叫 Alexand |
Rick R-r-reuben's got tuberculosis! | Rick Reunben得了肺结核 |
Oh, great work, Morty. | 干得好 Morty |
Okay, I'll just cure it and then | 我这就治好他 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Well, I can't cure death. | 我治不好死人 |
This is bad, morty. | 情况不妙 Morty |
You're trapped in a dead man. | 你们被困在一死人的身体里了 |
Listen, if the situation keeps darkening, do yourself a favor | 如果情况继续恶化 对自己好点 |
And pop by pirates of the pancreas. | 去胰之海盗玩玩 |
Obviously I'm biased, but I think it's great, morty. | 很明显我不太客观 但我觉得真的超级棒 |
It's a bunch of pirates running around a pancreas. | 一堆海盗围着胰腺跑啊跑 |
We don't whitewash it, either, Morty. | 我们也没刻意美化 Morty |
I mean, the pirates are really rapey. | 那些海盗都特吓人 |
The top priority is to get, you know, you guys out of there, but | 第一要务当然是把你们救出来 |
I'm just saying, if that becomes impossible, please, you gotta treat yourself. | 如果实在是出不来了 一定要去玩玩啊 |
Oh, man. W-w-w-what is that horrible smell? | 天啊 什么东西这么难闻 |
You mean the panda express? | 熊猫快餐吗 |
Kidding. I-I'm kidding. | 开玩笑 我开玩笑的 |
The body is beginning to constrict and fill with gas. | 尸体开始收缩并且产生气体了 |
We're inside a corpse, my boy. | 我们在一具死尸里面啊 |
Anatomy park is doomed. | 人体公园完蛋了 |
Forget about the park, doctor! | 别管公园了 博士 |
How do we get out? | 我们怎么出去 |
The digestive tract is the evacuation route. | 消化道就是疏散(排泄)通道 |
Get it? | 笑点有懂吗 |
There's an emergency station in the colon with a ray that can enlarge us all. | 结肠有一个应急站点 能把我们变回原来的大小 |
Everybody, head for the colon! | 我们去结肠 |
Now I'm taking orders from a 12-year-old boy? | 我还得听一个十二岁小孩儿的 |
Morty, the scar sacs containing the tuberculosis were sabotaged. | Morty 那些有结核杆菌的液泡是被人故意弄破的 |
This disaster was an inside job. | 这件事绝对是内鬼干的 |
Keep your eye on Annie. | 盯着点Annie |
She was written up several times by her manager at the churro stand. | 她在西班牙油条摊的时候被经理记了几次过 |
Intestines are ahead to the left, then to the right, then left, et cetera. | 进了肠道先往左 然后往右 再往左 以此类推 |
Hey, just so you know, i-I-I'm actually 14. So, you know... | 那啥 我其实十四了 所以 你懂的... |
What? | 啥 |
Not 12. | 不是十二 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
You know, because he just said I was 12. | 因为他刚才说我十二 |
Oh. Good for you. | 哦 挺好的 |
Oof. Ugh. Morty. Strike one. | 啊哦 出师不利啊 Morty |
It's a road of wonder, a trail of food | 奇妙之路呀食物之旅 |
It's a pathway to break up the bad and good | 是好是坏都消化干净 |
It's a tube that digests and then sends out the rest | 吸收剩下的全排出去 |
It's a small, small intestine | 小小的小肠呀 |
It goes on like this for miles. | 这还得走好一阵呢 |
Then we get to the large intestine! | 然后就到大肠啦 |
Shh! I hear something. | 嘘 有动静 |
Don't move. | 别动 |
Gonorrhea can't see us if we don't move. | 只要我们不动 淋球菌是看不见我们的 |
Wait, I was wrong. I was thinking of a T. Rex. | 哦不对 记成霸王龙了 |
Move! | 快跑 |
We're sitting ducks! | 我们现在就是活靶子啊 |
Doc, didn't you say that the body was filling with gas? | 博士 现在尸体里开始产生气体了是吗 |
Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
Kid, you're a genius. | 孩子 你真是个天才 |
Are you mad?! | 你疯啦 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”