紧急呼救第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

紧急呼救第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
In preparation for landing, 飞机准备降落
the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. 机长已打开安全带指示灯
Please return your tray table and seat back 请调直座椅靠背
to its full upright and locked position. 收起并固定好小餐桌
Can I put your bag up? 可以把您的包放上去吗
- Yeah. - Okay. -可以-好的
I like your monkey. 我喜欢你的小猴子
Babe, babe? Can I get another 7 and 7? 宝贝可以再给我来一杯"七王七喜"鸡尾酒吗
We're landing. You need to put your laptop away. 飞机正在降落请收好您的笔记本电脑
And don't call me "babe." 请别叫我"宝贝"
Come on, it was a joke. 拜托开个玩笑而已
- Well, apologize. - Thank you. -那就道个歉-谢谢
Hey, on behalf of all men, I'd like to apologize as well. 代表全体男性我也想向你道歉
完整版请点击
- Seat back all the way up. - Thank you. -请将椅背调直-谢谢
Does it count if we're not actually a mile high? 如果我们不在高空中还算数吗
Yes, it counts. Now flight attendants will be too busy 当然算啊现在空乘都忙着打点一切
getting everything ready to notice. Come on. 没人会注意到我们来吧
洗手间内禁止吸烟 起飞及降落期间禁止使用洗手间
How about... movie and dinner? 看场电影吃顿饭怎么样
紧急呼救单词统计

紧急呼救高频单词统计
That feels too serious. 感觉太正经了吧
Then how about a movie and donuts? 那看场电影再来个甜甜圈呢
He's going on his first date. 他马上要去第一次约会了
Major. 太棒了
Pick a card, any card. 选一张卡吧哪张都行
I didn't know we had a magician on board. 我都不知道飞机上还有魔术师呢
Is it the jack of spades? 是黑桃J吗
Yes! How did you do that? 是的你怎么知道的
Control column not responding. 控制杆没有反应
Hydraulics are knocked out. 液压系统失去控制
Seat belts are on tight? 安全带扣紧了吗
Mayday, Mayday. 求救求救
LB 46 is declaring an emergency. LB46航班请求紧急降落
Brace yourselves for emergency landing! 请准备好紧急降落
Really? 不是吧
If you want some, just ask. 想吃的话问一下不行吗
I'm good. I already ate. 没关系我已经吃了
You still owe me 20 bucks, Buck. 你还欠我20块巴克
- Don't think I'm- a forget. - For what? -别以为我忘了-为什么
For the damn cookie bouquet, that I delivered to Chimney. 我送给奇米的饼干花束
The one with the get well card that I personally watched you sign. 有慰问卡的那一束我亲眼看到你签了名
He's doing it again. 他又来了
What? Eating dinner? 什么吃晚饭吗
Staring into that book. 盯着那个本子看
Come on, you must have a line on the gossip around here. 快说你肯定有八卦小天线的吧
What is it? Why-why is he so obsessed with it? 那是什么怎么让他这么"爱不释手"
All I'm gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it. 我只能告诉你别去打那个本子的主意了
Trust me. 相信我
I made that mistake three months into working here. 我刚来这工作三个月时犯过同样的错误
So you're saying no one here knows what he writes in it. 你意思是这里没人知道本子上写的是什么
Well, watch this. 看我的
All right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face, 好吧巴克他一拳揍向你的俊脸之前
just make sure it's on the side that's already got a mark. 别让他打在胎记的那一面脸上
So, Bobby, I got to ask. 巴比我得问一下
What's the deal with that book? 这个本子是什么情况
It's none of your business. 不关你的事
I know it's a list of people you saved, all right? 是你救下的人员清单对吗
Right now, there are 46 names in it. 目前为止上面有46个名字
But there's space for 148. Why that number? 但一共可以写148个这数字有什么意义吗
You read my book? 你看了我的本子
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图

紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
I mean, I-I peeked once or twi... 我瞄过一两眼...
Don't ever do that again. 别再这么做了
You guys ever seen something like this before? 你们之前见过这种场面吗
- We got it. - Yeah. -抬下来-好
- We got it. - Yeah. Let's go. -抬稳了-好走吧
Captain Nash. Who's got incident command? 我是纳什队长事故指挥官是谁
You do now, Captain. 现交由您指挥队长
It looks like the plane split in two on impact. 飞机似乎受撞击裂成了两半
All right, I'm gonna need you to be my point man on the beach. 你先替我去海滩探探情况
All right, Hen, I need you to check on the Coast Guard chopper. 亨你去查看一下海岸警卫队的直升机
And, Buck, I need you to check with the dive team, all right? 巴克你去问一下潜水队的情况
- We got at least 20. - Hey, Buck. -伤员至少有20人-巴克
Just keep moving, Buck. 继续走巴克
I've been trying to get ahold of you. 我给你打了好多通电话
You would not believe the house this girl lives in, Michael. 你都想不到这女孩的家什么样迈克尔
You know she's having a house party. 她正在家举行派对呢
4 o'clock on a school day. House party. 下午四点本该在学校却在家办派对
What are you even doing there, Athena? 你在那儿做什么阿西娜
This will not convince Social Services to let May come home. 这样也没法让社会服务处把梅送回家
You're out of your mind. 你疯了
No. I'm a police officer doing my job. 没有我只是个恪尽职守的警察
You telling me you don't want to see 难道你不想看看
the look on this bitch's face when I stroll in? 等我走进去那个小贱人的表情吗
After what she's put our daughter through? 她让我们的女儿受了那么多苦
You read those messages. 你也看过那些短信了
I failed her once. I won't do it again. 我之前没能做个称职的母亲以后不会了
Who invited the troll? 谁邀请那个丑八怪来的
Mona's okay. 莫娜还好啊
Her dad owns, like, a Mercedes dealership in Torrance. 她爸在托伦斯市开了间奔驰经销店
You idiot. 你是不是傻
Everybody knows Mona the Mastiff tried to hook up with Ricky. 大家都知道"藏獒莫娜"想勾搭瑞奇
I thought you didn't like Ricky. 我还以为你不喜欢瑞奇了
I can kick her out. 我可以把她赶走
No. Let her stay. 不用让她留下吧
We'll drag her ass later. 我们一会儿再收拾她
I haven't slapped anyone all day, 我一天都没扇人耳光了
and I am so friggin' high. 我嗑得正嗨呢
Laila, Five-O. 蕾拉警察来了
Hello, Officer. Is there a problem or something? 你好警官有事吗
Your neighbors called to complain. 你的邻居报警投诉你们了
I'm sorry. Was the music too loud? 抱歉音乐太大声了吗
No, it's the smell they were objecting to. 不是他们讨厌的是传出的气味
Officer, I promise you, no one here is smoking marijuana. 警官我向您保证这儿没人嗑大麻
Did I say "marijuana"? 我有说是"大麻"吗
No, I don't believe I did. 没有吧我可没说
完整版请点击
No, see, they called to say some skanky teenage ho living up in here, 是这样他们投诉这儿有个恶心的小贱人
bringing a real stank to the neighborhood. 玷污了整个街区
Bringing down the property values and such. 拉低了房价之类的
I'm-a have to guess that'll be you. 我猜他们说的就是你吧
Excuse me? 你说什么
Georgina Turner, where the hell you think you're going? 乔治娜·特纳你想往哪儿逃啊
Hi, Sergeant Grant. 你好格兰特警官
"Sergeant"? Why so formal? "警官"怎么叫得这么生疏
You've spent the night at my house, eaten at my table. 你可是在我们过夜吃过饭的
We go way back. 我们可是老相识了
Go on. Tell 'em, Georgina. 说吧告诉她们乔治娜
She's May Grant's mom. 她是梅·格兰特的母亲
My baby was in the hospital because of you. 你害我家宝贝女儿进了医院
She nearly died. What do you have to say to that? 她差点死掉你有什么想说的吗
Good. 真好
She's a punk-ass slut. 她就是个淫贱的荡妇
You're under arrest. 你被捕了
- You can't do that! - No? -你无权这么做-是吗
I saw what you hid in your bag. 我看到你包里藏着什么了
Party's over. 派对结束了
You are in such trouble. 你有大麻烦了
- My father's an attorney. - Tax attorney. -我父亲是律师-税务律师
Ms. Grant? 格兰特女士
Could you tell May I'm sorry? 麻烦跟梅说我很抱歉
You should tell her yourself. 你该亲自跟她说
Come on.
Where's my daughter? 我女儿在哪
Where is she? Laila. 她在哪蕾拉
Laila. My God. Let go of me! 蕾拉天啊放开我
- Get your hands off my wife! - You. Grant. -别碰我妻子-你格兰特
Or whatever your name is. You did this? 不管你叫什么是你干的吗
- You put my girl behind bars? - Mrs. Creedy, -是你把我女儿关起来了-格雷迪夫人
- you need to calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down. -冷静一下-别叫我冷静
I get a call from my daughter's friends saying 我女儿的朋友打电话跟我说
that you barge into our home and start blaming Laila 你闯入我家把你女儿的事
for what happened to your daughter. 都怪罪到蕾拉头上
The hell is the matter with you? 你什么毛病
What's she being charged with? 她被指控什么
Possession of a controlled substance. 持有管制药物
I want her released. Now. 马上放了她
I play golf with a top trial attorney, 我跟一位顶级辩护律师打高尔夫
and he's gonna have a field day with this case. 他会拿这案子大做文章
Your daughter's going through the system like everyone else. 你女儿会跟其他人一样按程序处理
Was this about revenge? Is that it? 你这是在报复吗是吗
You-you got it in your head that Laila is somehow to blame 你觉得你女儿想自杀
for your daughter trying to kill herself? 应该怪蕾拉吗
Don't you talk about my daughter. 别提我女儿
You should've come to us if you had concerns. 如果你有疑虑该来找我们
What, like the other parents who complained to you about Satan over there? 跟其他父母一样控诉你那个恶毒女儿吗
Yeah, that's right. I talked to them. 没错我跟他们聊过了
And I know you did nothing-- not a single damn thing. 我知道你们根本没管什么都没做
Nada. 没做
Yeah, all right, I've heard enough about what you think... 好了你说够了吧...
You want to know why your daughter's sitting in that cell? 你们想知道你女儿为什么被关吗
You failed. 是父母之过
Your daughter is a nightmare 上梁不正下梁歪

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(紧急呼救第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)