英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a century, I have lived in secret, | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
Until now. | 直到现在 |
I know the risk, and I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 |
Where is he? | 他在哪 |
They have him. I can't get in. | 在他们手上我进不去 |
Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right? | 珍珠说我们的目的不是复仇不是吗 |
That's exactly what we're here for. | 我说复仇正是我们的目的 |
Can you make it? | 你撑得住吗 |
Take my wrist. You need more blood. | 咬我的手腕你需要血 |
Stefan, he's dead. | 斯特凡他已经死了 |
完整版请点击 | |
You were like this other person. | 你当时就像变了个人 |
Everything's gonna be OK. | 一切都会好起来的 |
They found Vicki Donovan. | 他们找到薇姬·多诺万了 |
A storm unearthed the grave off county road. | 暴雨冲开了掩土在公路边发现的 |
- She's dead?- Matt. | -她死了-马特 |
Could you turn it up a little bit? | 你敢把音量调得再高点吗 |
It's not annoying yet. | 还不够烦人 |
Sorry. | 对不起 |
When you goin' back to school? | 你什么时候回学校 |
Soon. | 快了 |
Oh, come on. Just drink already. | 拜托来继续喝点血吧 |
Come on. | 拜托 |
This self-detox is unnatural. | 强行的自我控制是不健康的 |
Could you get that away from me, please? | 把那东西拿开点拜托了 |
How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it | 上次的放纵后 |
after you last indulged? | 你花了多久才戒掉? |
That's not good. | 不容乐观啊 |
Be fine. It just takes a little bit of time. | 会好的只是要花点时间 |
I don't get it. You know, | 我就不明白了 |
You don't have to kill to survive. | 你又不需要以杀人为生 |
That's what blood banks are for. | 不是有血库嘛 |
I haven't hunted a human in... | 我已经保持不杀人 |
Gahh... way too long. | 好久了 |
Oh, I'm impressed. | 真了不起 |
It was completely self-serving. | 我是为了我自己 |
Trying to get the town off the trail of vampires, | 好让镇上没有吸血鬼出没的迹象 |
which is not very easy, | 真不容易呀 |
considering there's an entire tomb of them running around. | 要知道墓里所有吸血鬼都跑出来了 |
What are we planning on doing about that? | 我们该怎么办 |
We're not gonna be doing much of anything | 要是你没有足够的力量 |
if you don't have your strength. | 我们什么也做不成 |
There's nothing wrong with partaking | 其实根本不算是做坏事啊 |
in a healty diet of human blood from a blood bank. | 有节制地喝血库里的血完全可以接受 |
You're not actually killing anyone. | 你又没有杀人 |
I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
Well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons? | 什么假仁假义的理由呢 |
You know, we've never actually discussed that. | 我们从来没有真正讨论过 |
You know, I-I'd love to hear this story. | 我愿闻其详 |
You're really enjoying this, aren't you, | 你真的很享受是吧 |
just watching me in a struggle? | 看着我痛苦挣扎 |
Very much so. | 非常享受 |
I hate to break it to you, Damon, | 我不想破坏你的兴致达蒙 |
But...ahem...I actually have it under complete control. | 但是我真的已经完全控制住了 |
You do? | 是吗 |
Oh. Well, then you should just carry on | 好吧那你就继续让 |
making the rest of us vampires look bad. | 其他吸血鬼自惭形秽吧 |
Have a great day, Stef. | 祝你今天愉快斯特 |
Oh. Hey, I almost forgot something. | 哎呀差点忘了 |
Come on , Jeremy. Going to school. | 快点杰里米要上学了 |
Walking out the door now. | 快出门 |
You forgot this. | 你忘了这个 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
Uncle John. Hi. | 约翰叔叔你好 |
- Jenna. - John. You made it. | -珍娜-约翰你竟然到了 |
Said I'd be in by noon. | 我说过会中午前到的 |
what you say and what you do are typically two very different things. | 你一向是说一套做一套 |
Uncle John. What's up? | 约翰叔叔过的好吗 |
I had some business in town. | 我来镇上办些事 |
I thought a visit was in order. | 所以我想最好还是来拜访一下 |
How long you staying? | 你要待多久 |
I don't know yet. | 还不知道 |
Hmm. OK. Well, I'm gonna go to school. I'll see you later. | 好吧我要去上学了再见 |
What's up with Jeremy? | 杰里米怎么了 |
He just lost a friend, | 他一个朋友刚去世了 |
So try to be sensitive. | 所以你要识相一点 |
I'm always sensitive. | 我一向很识相的 |
Right. So really, how long are you staying? | 好吧说真的你打算待多久 |
Can't you at least pretend that you're happy to see me? | 你就不能假装一下见到我很高兴吗 |
Oh, my God, John. | 我的天约翰 |
It is so good to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
How have you been? | 你过得好吗 |
No, I can't. | 不行装不下去了 |
Did you really think | 你以为我真的会 |
I was just gonna sign the escrow papers and send 'em back? | 签好转让协议寄给你吗 |
Actually, I did. | 事实上是的 |
I'm not gonna let you sell my brother's office. | 我不会让你卖掉我哥哥的办公室的 |
It's not up to you or me. | 这事由不得你我 |
It belongs to Jeremy and Elena. | 那是杰里米和埃琳娜的财产 |
They're minors, so I get the final say, | 他们还未成年所以我说了算 |
being that I'm the estate's trustee. | 我是他们的遗产受托人 |
He said his trip is open-ended. | 他说他不定什么时候离开 |
Uncle John. I never really liked that guy. | 约翰叔叔我就没喜欢过他 |
Heh. Does anyone? | 谁会喜欢他 |
I am here for moral support if you need me. | 需要的话我精神上支持你 |
Thanks. I think I'll suffer this one alone. | 谢谢我想我自己能搞定 |
You've been through enough. | 你已经够煎熬了 |
Thank you, by the way, for just... for everything you did | 谢谢你为薇姬的追悼会 |
At Vicki's funeral and her memorial. | 和葬礼所做的一切 |
I couldn't have done it without you. | 没有你我撑不下去 |
Of course, Matt. | 是我该做的马特 |
So is Caroline still baking for you guys around the clock? | 卡罗琳还在全天候照顾你们吗 |
She finally went to her dad's, which is a good thing | 她终于到她爸家了那倒是件好事 |
完整版请点击 | |
because my mom was gonna strangle her | 因为她要是再倒掉我妈做的千层面 |
if she dropped off more lasagna. | 我妈就要掐死她了 |
What's your problem? | 你怎么了 |
I just don't want any. | 就是不想抽 |
All right. | 那好 |
They say she ODed. | 他们说她嗑药过量 |
That's what I don't get. She was doing OK. | 所以我才不懂她当时状态很好 |
Apparently not. | 明显不是 |
How'd she end up buried in the woods? | 她怎么可能被埋在树林里 |
That's what I don't understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
By whomever was with her when she ODed. | 她嗑药而死时被身边的人埋了 |
Yeah, but you leave her there. | 但通常就会将尸体丢在那儿 |
You don't take the time to bury her. | 不会花时间认真掩埋的 |
Maybe she saw something and... | 也许她看到了什么不该看到的然后 |
Hell, man, I don't know. | 我也不清楚 |
The coroner's office has officially ruled | 验尸处已经正式裁定 |
Vicki Donovan's death a drug overdose. | 薇姬·多诺万的死是因为吸毒过量 |
Her family has been notified. | 已经通知了她的家人 |
The truth will stay in this room, | 只有这间房里的人知道真相 |
and we can put this behind us. | 我们就让它过去吧 |
Thank you, sheriff. | 谢谢你警长 |
And on to a more pressing issue. | 还有一个更紧迫的问题 |
John Gilbert has asked to say a few words. | 请约翰·吉尔伯特来说几句 |
Welcome back, John. It's good to see you. | 约翰欢迎回来很高兴见到你 |
Thank you, mayor. | 谢谢你镇长 |
Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to see you. | 大家好很高兴与大家见面 |
I wish it were under better circumstances. | 我也不希望是在这种情形下 |
As a founding family member, | 作为创始家族的一员 |
I find it's d duty to report some very distressing news. | 我有责任告诉大家这个悲痛的消息 |
He's a Gilbert? | 他是吉尔伯特家的 |
Elena's uncle. | 埃琳娜的叔叔 |
His name's John, but I call him jackass. | 他叫约翰不过我叫他蠢货 |
A hospital blood bank in the neighboring county of Amherst | 附近艾摩斯特市的一家医院血库 |
has reported several breakins over the past two weeks. | 报告过去两周遭数次闯入 |
7 hunters, 4 campers, and 2 state employees | 有7名猎人4名露营者和2名公务员 |
have been reported missing as well, | 被报失踪 |
All of this within a 75-mile radius of mystic falls. | 这些都发生在距神秘瀑布镇方圆75英里内 |
OK. No need to get alarmed right at this moment. | 现在还没必要惊慌 |
Meaning he doesn't wanna cancel the founder's day kick-off party. | 是说他不想取消创立日的开幕派对 |
You think all of your problems are over, | 你们以为问题都解决了 |
but I'm here to tell you nothing's been solved. | 但我来是告诉你们一点儿没完 |
I made a copy of a paper that Jeremy wrote for me. | 我复印了一份杰里写的论文 |
I think you should take a look at it. | 我想应该给你看看 |
Jeremy wrote this? | 杰里米写的? |
He's very clear that he didn't think it was real. | 他明确表示认为这不是真的 |
I really hope you're right, | 希望真的如此 |
because I've done so much to protect him from all this. | 因为我一直尽力不让他卷进来 |
So how do you deal with it? | 你是如何面对的 |
What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
I don't know. With all the lies and the secrets. | 我说不清所有的秘密和谎言 |
You have to lie to everyone who's important to you. | 必须对那些对你很重要的人撒谎 |
It's not safe for them to know the truth, | 他们知道真相会有危险 |
So, yes, I keep it from them, | 所以没错我会继续瞒着他们 |
but it's only because I love them. | 但只是因为我爱他们 |
I think Stefan's a good guy, | 我认为斯特凡是个好人 |
But, uh... | 但是 |
at the end of the day, he's still a vampire. | 说到底他还是一个吸血鬼 |
I know it's hard to understand, | 我知道那很难理解 |
but Stefan's different. | 但是斯特凡不同 |
He would never do anything to hurt me. | 他绝不会做任何伤害我的事 |
I have no interest in the founder's day kick-off party. | 我对创立日开幕派对没兴趣 |
Sure, you do. It's tradition. | 必须感兴趣那是传统 |
Far be it for us to break from tradition. | 我们决不能打破传统 |
The Gilberts have been a part of this town for 150 years, | 吉尔伯特家族在这个镇上生活了150年 |
one of the founding families, | 是创始家族之一 |
and with that distinction comes certain obligations, | 有荣誉就要有责任 |
including going to the party. | 包括参加派对 |
One day, when you can appreciate the significance, | 总有一天当你明白其重要性时 |
I'll tell you all about your heritage. | 我会告诉你所有的传统 |
Hmm. The Gilbert family legacy. | 吉尔伯特家族遗训 |
I forgot how sacred it was. | 我忘了那有多神圣了 |
I'm not a Gilbert, so I was never cool enough to hear it. | 我不姓吉尔伯特家没资格听 |
Why does she hate you? | 她干嘛那么讨厌你 |
We used to sleep together. | 我们上过床 |
I'm standing right here. | 我还站在这呢 |
Why would he write a report on vampires? | 他为什么会写吸血鬼的论文 |
Do you think he's starting to remember? | 你觉得他开始回忆起来了吗 |
Damon toOK away those memories for good. | 达蒙把他的记忆永久性地消除了 |
You don't have to worry about that. | 你不用太担心 |
Tell you what. Why don't you just ask him? | 你为什么不直接问他呢 |
I...I can't. | 我我做不到 |
Why not? I mean, if he doesn't know anything, | 为什么要是他一无所知 |
then it's just a...an innocent question. | 那么这就只是个无关痛痒的问题 |
I don't even know how to talk to him anymore. | 我甚至都不知道该怎么和他谈 |
I mean, we used to be a lot more open with each other, | 我们曾经无话不说 |
But now, with all these secrets just piling up... | 但现在秘密越积越多 |
You know, I haven't even told him | 我都还没告诉他 |
that I'm adopted yet. | 我是被收养的 |
Maybe it's time you start opening up to him again. | 也许你该向他敞开心扉了 |
I'm not saying you should tell him everything, | 我不是说你该把所有的事都告诉他 |
but at least try to find | 但至少弄清楚 |
out what he does know and be prepared for it. | 他知道些什么好有个心理准备 |
What about you? How are you doing? | 你呢你怎么样了 |
I'm much, much better. | 我好多了 |
Yeah, I'm...I'm still, you know, a little, uh... | 当然我我还有点儿 |
a little jittery, | 神经过敏 |
a little bit on edge, but, uh... | 坐立不安不过 |
I'm...I'm gonna be OK. | 我会好起来的 |
I've been really worried about you, | 我一直都很担心你 |
and I missed you. | 也很想你 |
I just needed to lay low for a little while, | 我只是需要静养一段时间 |
and, uh, let my body readjust. | 重新调节一下我的身体 |
It's only been a few days. | 现在才过了几天而已 |
It feels like a lifetime. | 度日如年啊 |
I've missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
Stefan, what's wrong? | 斯特凡怎么了 |
Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
Oh, good. You're here. | 太好了你来了 |
You ask, I come. | 随叫随到 |
I'm easy like that. | 我人就这么好 |
No, Elena, I will not... | 埃琳娜我可不该 |
go to your bedroom with you. | 和你一起进你的闺房 |
Just like I remembered. | 跟印象中一样嘛 |
Stop messing around. | 别捣乱了 |
You know, did you know | 你知道 |
that your uncle's been kickin' it with the founder's council? | 你叔叔把事情都告诉创立者协会了吗 |
- What?- Yep. | -什么-是的 |
Perfect. We'll just add it to the growing list | 太好了正好 |
of how everything's falling apart. | 火上浇油 |
What happened right there? | 那儿怎么回事 |
Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
Look, Damon, | 达蒙听着 |
I...I'm worried about Stefan. | 我很担心斯特凡 |
He says that everything's OK, | 他说一切正常 |
but he's clearly struggling. | 但显然他是在痛苦抗争 |
How long is it gonna take before he's back to normal? | 他要多久才能恢复正常 |
Few days, give or take. | 几天吧或多或少 |
It's been a few days. | 已经好几天了 |
Give then. I don't know. | 那就还差点我也不知道 |
What's the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
He's not himself, Damon. | 他变得不像他了达蒙 |
Well, maybe his problem is he's spent too long not being himself. | 也许他压抑真实的自己太久正是问题所在 |
Please don't make me sorry for aking you. | 拜托别让我后悔找你 |
- It is what it is, Elena.- Hey. | -事实就是这样埃琳娜-别碰 |
The Stefan you know | 你所认识的斯特凡 |
was "Good behavior" Stefan, "Reign it in" Stefan, | 是品行良好压抑自我的斯特凡 |
"Fight against his nature | 与自己的本性抗争 |
to an annoyingly obsessive level" Stefan, | 达到偏执狂境地的斯特凡 |
but if you think there's not another part to this, | 但是如果你没有意识到他还有另一面 |
then you have not been paying attention. | 那只能说明你没留心 |
He's not you, not even close. | 他才不是你天壤之别 |
Well, he doesn't wanna be me. | 他不想变成我 |
But that doesn't mean deep down that he's not. | 但那并不意味着他内心深处不像我 |
What's up? | 什么事 |
Do you have some time to talk? | 有时间聊聊吗 |
Uh, yeah, sure. | 当然有 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”