英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
That's impossible. | 这不可能 |
I'll take it up there now. | 我这就送去 |
Don't be stupid. | 别傻了 |
None of them will be up for hours. What difference will it make? | 等他们起床还早呢不差这一会儿 |
Jimmy will do it when he comes in. | 吉米来了自会去送 |
Six o'clock! | 六点了 |
Thank you, Daisy. | 谢谢黛西 |
Anna. | 安娜 |
Just for once in my life | 哪怕这辈子只有一次 |
I'd like to sleep until I woke up natural. | 我真想睡到自然醒 |
Is your fire still in? | 炉火还旺吗 |
Yes, Mrs Patmore. | 是的帕特莫太太 |
Oh, my, my, will wonders never cease? | 还真是不可思议啊 |
Have you laid the servant's hall breakfast? | 仆人们的早餐摆好了吗 |
Yes, Mrs Patmore. | 好了帕特莫太太 |
And finished blacking that stove? | 炉子擦亮了吗 |
Yes, Mrs Patmore. | 是的帕特莫太太 |
What about the bedroom fires? | 卧室的炉火呢 |
All lit, Mrs Patmore. | 都生好了帕特莫太太 |
Right, well, take your things | 好的带上家什 |
and get started on the fires on the ground floor. | 去把底楼的火也生了 |
Now, hurry up. | 动作快点 |
- Any sign of William? - No. | -见着威廉了吗-没有 |
- Where have you been? - I'm not late, am I? | -你上哪儿去了-我没迟到吧 |
You're late when I say you're late. | 我说你迟了就是迟了 |
Daisy, whatever are you doing there, | 黛西你蜷在那儿做什么 |
crouching in the dark? | 黑灯瞎火的 |
You weren't here and I didn't like to touch | 你不在我也不想用 |
the curtains with me dirty hands. | 脏手去拉窗帘 |
Well, quite right, too. | 说得没错 |
- Why didn't you put the lights on? - I daren't. | -你怎么不开灯-我不敢 |
完整版请点击 | |
Well, it's electricity and not the devil's handiwork. | 电又不是什么牛鬼蛇神 |
You'll have to get used to it sooner or later. | 你早晚都得习惯的 |
At Skelton Park, they've even got it in the kitchens. | 人家斯凯尔顿庄园连厨房都通上电了 |
What for? | 为什么呀 |
Yes, Mrs Patmore. | 好的帕特莫太太 |
Breakfast is ready, Mr Carson. | 早膳已备好卡森先生 |
Ah, William, any papers yet? | 威廉报纸送来了吗 |
- They're late. - They certainly are. | -送报员迟到了-见怪不怪 |
Get the board out so you can do them as soon as they're here. | 把板子准备好报纸一来就可以熨了 |
Is the library tidy? | 书房收拾妥当了吗 |
Yes, Mrs Hughes. | 收拾好了休斯太太 |
Good. I want the dining room given a proper going over today. | 很好今天要彻底打扫餐厅 |
You can do it when they've finished their breakfast. | 他们用完早餐你们就开始 |
Oh, heavens, girl! | 天哪傻丫头 |
You're building a fire, not inventing it. | 你是要生火又不是钻木取火 |
How many have you done? | 还剩几个了 |
This is me last till they come downstairs. | 主人下楼前最后一个了 |
Very well. | 很好 |
Now, get back down to the kitchens before anyone sees you. | 赶紧回厨房免得被人瞧见 |
- And they're off. - No rest for the wicked. | -他们起来了-片刻不得消停 |
Lady Mary. Are the tea trays ready? | 是玛丽小姐茶盘备好了吗 |
All ready, Mrs Patmore. | 都准备好了帕特莫太太 |
If the water's boiled. | 就等水开了 |
Could you give us a hand to take the other two up? | 你能帮忙把另两个端上去吗 |
I've got her ladyship's to carry. | 我还要服侍夫人呢 |
- I'll help. - Back door. | -我来吧-后门有人 |
The papers, at last. William! | 报纸终于来了威廉 |
- You're late. - Yeah, I know, but... | -你迟到了-是我知道但是 |
- But what? - You'll see. | -但是什么-你看了就知道了 |
Do The Times first, he only reads that at breakfast. | 先熨《泰晤士报》他早餐时只读这份 |
And the Sketch for her ladyship. | 再是夫人的《每日见闻报》 |
You can manage the others later, if need be. | 其他的等会儿再说如果需要的话 |
- Why are their papers ironed? - What's it to you? | -为什么还要熨报纸-关你什么事 |
To dry the ink, silly. | 为了让油墨干透傻丫头 |
We wouldn't want his lordship's hands to be as black as yours. | 怎能让老爷的手弄得和你一样脏呢 |
Mr Carson, I think you ought to see this. | 卡森先生我想你得看看这个 |
- I can't make myself believe it. - Me neither. | -简直不敢相信-我也是 |
- His lordship's dressed. - William! | -老爷更衣完毕-威廉 |
Will you stop talking and take this kedgeree up. | 别聊天了把这盘鱼蛋烩饭端上去 |
And mind the burners are still lit. | 小心下面还烧着火呢 |
Yes, Mrs Patmore. | 好的帕特莫太太 |
- Is it really true? - Afraid so. | -这是真的吗-恐怕是的 |
Nothing in life is sure. | 世事无常啊 |
Good morning, Carson. | 早安卡森 |
Good morning, my lord. | 早安老爷 |
Is it true what they're saying? | 他们所言当真 |
I believe so, my lord. | 我想是的老爷 |
I'm afraid we'll know some people on it. | 恐怕船上还有我们认识的人 |
I don't suppose there are any lists of survivors yet? | 幸存者的名单还没公布吧 |
I understand most of the ladies were taken off in time. | 据我所知大多数女士被及时救出了 |
You mean the ladies in first class? | 你是说头等舱的女宾吧 |
God help the poor devils below decks. | 上帝保佑那些下等舱的可怜人儿 |
On their way to a better life. | 死后能得以超度 |
What a tragedy. | 真是灭顶之灾啊 |
When Anna told me, | 安娜告诉我的时候 |
I thought she must have dreamt it. | 我还以为她说梦话呢 |
Do we know anyone on board? | 船上有熟人吗 |
Your mother knows the Astors, at least she knows him. | 你妈妈认识阿斯特一家至少认识他本人 |
We dined with Lady Rothes last month. | 我们上个月还和罗斯小姐共进晚餐 |
There are bound to be others. | 势必还有其他熟人 |
I thought it was supposed to be unsinkable. | 我以为它永不沉没呢 |
Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it, | 没有高不可攀的山峰 |
so every ship is unsinkable until it sinks. | 也没有永不翻沉的船 |
- Good morning, Papa. - Good morning. What's that? | -早安爸爸-早那是什么 |
Just arrived. Telegram. | 刚到的电报 |
- Is her ladyship awake? - Yes, my lord. | -夫人醒了吗-醒了老爷 |
- I'm just going to take in her breakfast. - Thank you. | -我这就去把早餐端来-谢了 |
Hello. | 谁啊 |
May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
Isn't this terrible? | 简直太不幸了 |
When you think how excited Lucy Rothes was at the prospect. | 一想起露西·罗斯出发有多兴奋 |
It's too awful for any words. | 真是惨到无以言表 |
完整版请点击 | |
Did J.J. Astor get off? | 阿斯特逃过一劫了吗 |
Of course that new wife of his is bound to have been rescued. | 他的新婚妻子肯定获救了 |
I've had a telegram from George Murray. | 我收到了乔治·莫里发来的电报 |
- One of his partners is in New York. - Yes? | -他有位合伙人在纽约-怎么了 |
It seems James and Patrick were on board. | 詹姆斯和帕特里克好像也在船上 |
What? They can't have been. They weren't going over until May. | 什么怎么可能他们要五月才出发 |
Then they changed their plans. | 那就是计划有变 |
They're on the passenger list. | 他们的确在乘客名单上 |
Thank you, O'Brien. That'll be all for the moment. | 谢谢奥布瑞恩先就这样吧 |
But surely they were picked up? | 但他们肯定获救了吧 |
- Doesn't look like it. - What? | -不尽其然-什么 |
Neither of them? | 一个都没救上来吗 |
You must tell Mary. | 你得告诉玛丽 |
She can't hear about it from anyone else. | 只有你亲口告诉她才行 |
Neither of them were picked up, that's what he said. | 两个都没被救上来他是这么说的 |
Mr Crawley and Mr Patrick? | 卡劳利先生和帕特里克少爷吗 |
That's what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
Her ladyship was the colour of this cloth. | 夫人惊得面色煞白 |
Well, it's a terrible shame if it's true. | 如果真是这样那就太可惜了 |
It's worse than a shame, it's a complication. | 怎一个可惜了得这下麻烦大了 |
- What do you mean? - What do you think? | -此话怎讲-你说呢 |
Mr Crawley was his lordship's cousin | 卡劳利先生是老爷的堂兄 |
and heir to the title. | 也是爵位继承人 |
I thought Lady Mary was the heir. | 我以为玛丽小姐才是继承人 |
She's a girl, stupid. | 她是个女孩傻丫头 |
Girls can't inherit. | 女孩不能做继承人 |
But now Mr Crawley's dead | 但现在卡劳利先生已故 |
and Mr Patrick was his only son. | 而帕特里克少爷又是他的独子 |
- So, what happens next? - It's a dreadful thing. | -这下如何是好-真是太可怕了 |
Hello. | 您好 |
I've been waiting at the back door. I knocked, but no one came. | 我一直等在后门却一直没人应门 |
So you pushed in? | 那你就推门而入了 |
I'm John Bates, the new valet. | 我叫约翰·贝茨是新来的男仆 |
- The new valet? - That's right. | -新来的男仆-没错 |
- You're early. - Came on the milk train. | -你来得真早-搭清晨的车过来的 |
Thought I'd use the day to get to know the place, start tonight. | 想用白天的时间熟悉环境今晚上任 |
I'm Anna, the head housemaid. | 我是安娜女仆领班 |
How do you do? | 您好 |
And I'm Miss O'Brien, her ladyship's maid. | 我是奥布瑞恩小姐夫人的贴身侍女 |
You better come along with us. | 随我们来 |
But how can you manage? | 但你要怎么应付得过来 |
Don't worry about that, I can manage. | 不必担心我自能应对 |
- Because we've all got our own work to do. - I can manage. | -我们可都有活在身-我能行 |
All right, Mrs Hughes, | 好了休斯太太 |
I'll take over. Thank you. | 我来负责这里谢谢 |
Good morning, Mr Bates. Welcome. | 早上好贝茨先生欢迎 |
- I hope your journey was satisfactory. - It was fine. Thank you. | -愿你旅途一切顺利-顺利谢谢 |
I am the butler of Downton. My name is Carson. | 我是唐顿庄园的管家我叫卡森 |
How do you do, Mr Carson? | 您好卡森先生 |
This is Thomas, first footman. | 这位是托马斯第一男仆 |
He's been looking after his lordship | 自沃特森先生走后老爷的起居 |
since Mr Watson left. | 一直由他负责 |
It'll be a relief to get back to normal, won't it, Thomas? | 这下终于能回归正轨了对吧托马斯 |
I assume that everything is ready for Mr Bates' arrival? | 贝茨先生的房间都安排妥当了吧 |
I've put him in Mr Watson's old room. | 就安排在原来沃特森先生的住处 |
Though he left it in quite a state, I can tell you. | 虽然他走的时候屋里一片狼藉 |
But what about all them stairs? | 可那么多台阶怎么办 |
- I keep telling you, I can manage. - Of course you can. | -我都说了我能行-当然 |
Thomas, take Mr Bates to his room, | 托马斯领贝茨先生入住 |
show him where he'll be working. | 带他去看看工作的地方 |
Thank you, everyone. | 多谢各位 |
Well, I can't see that lasting long. | 我可不觉得这长久得了 |
Thank you, Miss O'Brien. | 行了奥布瑞恩小姐 |
Oh, yes. | 好极了 |
I should be comfortable here. | 我在这里会住得很舒服 |
Does this mean I'll have to go into full mourning? | 难道是说我必须戴重孝吗 |
My first cousin and his son are almost certainly dead. | 我的堂兄和侄子几乎已确定遇难 |
We'll all be in mourning. | 我们全家都得服丧 |
No, I mean with the other thing. | 不我是说那件事 |
After all, it wasn't official. | 毕竟没有正式订婚 |
If you're saying you do not wish to | 若你不想以未婚妻的身份 |
mourn Patrick as a fiance, that is up to you. | 为帕特里克戴孝那就随你吧 |
Well, no one knew about it outside the family. | 反正只有家里人知道 |
I repeat, it is up to you. | 我说了你自己决定 |
Well, that's a relief. | 这样我就放心了 |
There's some cedar-lined cupboards in the attic | 阁楼上有几个内衬雪松木的衣柜 |
for things that aren't often worn, | 摆放不常穿着的服装 |
travelling clothes and such. | 以及旅行装束等 |
Mr Watson used them to rotate the summer and winter stuff. | 沃特森先生把换季衣物都收在那里 |
I'll show you later. | 迟些带你去看 |
What about studs and links? | 饰纽和链扣如何挑选 |
Do I choose them or does he? | 由我定还是他定 |
Lay them out unless he asks for something in particular. | 没有特别交代就呈给他挑选 |
These for a ball, | 这些是舞会用的 |
these for an ordinary dinner, | 家常便餐时用这些 |
these only in London. | 这些只在伦敦用 |
- I'll get the hang of it.- Yeah, you'll have to. | -我会记清楚的-是的你必须记住 |
Snuff boxes, he collects them. | 鼻烟壶他收集的 |
Beautiful. | 精美 |
- Funny our job, isn't it?- What do you mean? | -你我这份工作真是滑稽-怎么说 |
The way we live with all this pirate's hoard within our reach. | 奇珍异宝触手可及 |
But none of it's ours, is it? | 可没有一件属于我们不是吗 |
No, none of it's ours. | 是的不属于我们 |
I can't believe I've been passed over for Long John Silver. | 我竟被个跛脚的强盗抢了职位 |
You should have spoken up when you had the chance. | 上次有机会这话你就该直接挑明 |
Don't make the same mistake next time. | 下次别再犯同样的错 |
Who says there'll be a next time? | 谁知还会不会有下次 |
Is this a public holiday no one's told me of ? | 莫非今天休假他们忘了通知我 |
She was certainly reluctant to go into mourning. | 她显然是不愿意服丧 |
Well, she'll have to. We all will. | 她会的我们都要服丧 |
O'Brien's sorting out my black now. | 奥布瑞恩在为我整理黑色丧服 |
And I've told Anna to see | 我已经让安娜去看看 |
what the girls have that still fits. | 女儿们有什么合适的衣服 |
Of course, this alters everything. | 这桩意外改变了一切 |
You won't try to deny it. | 这一点不容你否认 |
You must challenge the entail now, surely. | 毫无疑问你必须争取改变限定继承权 |
Can't we at least wait until we know they're dead | 就不能等确定他们遇难了 |
before we discuss it? | 再讨论这件事 |
Don't talk as if I'm not brokenhearted, because I am. | 别说得好像我铁石心肠一样我也很伤心 |
Of course, I've never understood why this estate must go | 可我没法理解为何这份产业只能 |
to whomever inherits your title. | 由继承你爵位的人接管 |
My dear, I don't make the law. What is it? | 亲爱的法律并非由我制定什么事 |
The Dowager Countess is in the drawing room. | 老夫人到了在客厅里 |
- I'll come now.- She asked for Lady Grantham. | -我马上来-她要见夫人 |
I wonder what I've done wrong this time. | 不知这次我又做错了什么 |
Oh. And the new valet has arrived, my lord. | 另外新男仆已到任老爷 |
Has he? Thank you, Carson. | 是吗谢谢卡森 |
What is it? | 还有什么事 |
I'm not entirely sure that he'll prove equal to the task. | 我不太确定他能否胜任这份工作 |
But your lordship will be the judge of that. | 但这由老爷您决定 |
Better go. | 我先过去了 |
Tell her about James and Patrick. | 告诉她詹姆斯和帕特里克的噩耗 |
She won't have heard. | 她应该还不知道 |
Of course I've heard. Why else would I be here? | 我当然已经得知否则何必匆匆赶来 |
Robert didn't want you to | 罗伯特不想让您 |
read about it in the newspaper and be upset. | 因报纸上的消息而哀伤过度 |
He flatters me. | 他多虑了 |
I'm tougher than I look. | 我没那么多愁善感 |
I'm very sorry about poor Patrick, of course. | 当然了我为可怜的帕特里克感到难过 |
- He was a nice boy.- We were all so fond of him. | -他是个好孩子-我们都很喜欢这孩子 |
But I never cared for James. | 可我一直不喜欢詹姆斯 |
He was too like his mother | 他像极了他母亲 |
and a nastier woman never drew breath. | 一刻也不让人安生 |
- Will you stay for some luncheon?- Thank you. | -您留下用午餐吗-谢谢 |
- I'll let Carson know.- I've already told him. | -我去通知卡森-我已经跟他说了 |
Shall we sit down? | 能坐下说话了吗 |
Do you know the new heir? | 你知道新继承人吗 |
Only that there is one. | 只听说是有一位 |
He's Robert's third cousin, once removed. | 他是罗伯特的远房堂侄 |
I have never to my knowledge set eyes on him. | 我记得我从没见过他 |
Of course, if your late husband hadn't | 可要不是已故的老伯爵 |
forced me to sign that absurd act of legal theft... | 逼着我签字侵吞我的财产 |
My dear, I didn't come here to fight. | 亲爱的我来此并非为了争执 |
Lord Grantham wanted to protect the estate. | 格兰瑟姆老伯爵只想保护这份家业 |
It never occurred to him that you wouldn't have a son. | 他从未料想到你没生下子嗣 |
- Well, I didn't.- No, you did not. | -我是没有-是啊你没有 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“唐顿庄园”