好冷啊!你只会说cold吗?

1. It’s freezing/chilly out there!

外面冷死了!

2. There is a real nip in the air today.

今天寒气袭人。

3. Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket.

明天应该非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉袄了。

4. The wind really chills me to the bone.

The wind is bone-chilling.

The wind just cuts right through you.

这寒风真是刺骨。

5. I’m frozen stiff.

我简直冻僵了。

6. I am freezing my toes off.

我脚趾头都快冻掉了。

7. I can’t stop shivering from the cold.

我冷得不停打哆嗦。

8. This cold front is taking its toll!

寒流正在发威呢!


图片发自App

sneak around /sni:k/偷偷摸摸,鬼鬼祟祟

This phrase means that someone is afraid to let others know what she/he is doing.

这个短语指的是某人瞒着别人做事,不敢让别人知道。


He has to sneak around and hide smoking from his parents.

他为了抽烟不得不偷偷摸摸躲开父母。

Don't sneak around! There's nothing to hide!

别偷偷摸摸,这没什么好隐瞒的!


图片发自App


图片发自App


图片发自App


图片发自App

你可能感兴趣的:(好冷啊!你只会说cold吗?)