歌谣手 - 托马斯·哈代

古人说:人言落日是天涯,望极天涯不见家。已恨碧山相阻隔,碧山还被暮云遮。晓风残月,游子他乡,乡愁油然而生。一座小桥,一座青山,一缕炊烟,一棵老树,一条小河,还有那盛开的小花,都是可爱、美丽的家乡。一片田野,一坑水洼,暖暖的太阳,飘忽的秋叶,叽叽喳喳的鸟儿,夏日树上聒噪的知了,夜晚吵闹的蛙鸣,总是能够勾起思念家乡的情绪。可最让我牵挂的还是故乡的人儿,雪花千里将飘落,伊人不曾伴身旁,抬头不见明月,思念早已飘去家乡,思念之人尚可安好?

Sing, Ballad-singer, raise a hearty tune;

唱吧,歌谣手,唱出热情的歌,

Make me forget that there was ever a one

让我忘却曾经有过一个人,—

I walked with in the meek light of the moon

每当干完一天活,趁月光柔和,

When the day's work was done.

我常和她同行。

Rhyme, Ballad-rhymer, start a country song;

唱吧,歌谣手,唱一支家乡的歌,

Make me forget that she whom I loved well

让我忘却我最爱的那一个

Swore she would love me dearly, love me long,

她发誓要深深爱我,长久爱我:

Then-what I cannot tell!

后来呢,我没法说!

Sing, Ballad-singer, from your little book;

唱吧,歌谣手,唱你的小歌本,

Make me forget those heart-breaks, achings, fears;

让我忘却烦忧,悲痛和心碎,

Make me forget her name, her sweet sweet look –

让我忘却她的名字,她的甜美,

Make me forget her tears.

忘却她的眼泪。

你可能感兴趣的:(歌谣手 - 托马斯·哈代)