嗜血法医第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
No blood -- What a beautiful idea. | 没有血液真是绝妙 |
Brother, I just found the fucking ice-truck. | 老哥我找到那辆该死的冰柜车了 |
It is my new friend. | 是我那位新朋友 |
When he broke into my apartment, | 它闯入我的公寓时 |
he took some time to get to know me -- | 花了点时间来了解我 |
My life, my secrets. | 我的生活我的秘密 |
Paul doesn't live here anymore. | 保罗已经不住这里了 |
No shit. He's in jail. But... | 那倒是他在蹲监狱但... |
See, he still owes me for two ounces of blow, | 他还欠着我两盎司可卡因 |
which means you owe me. | 就是说你要帮他还 |
The coyote wanted more money, and I didn't have it. | 蛇头向我要更多钱但我没有 |
Poor bastards -- | 真可怜 |
Spend their life savings, get stuffed into a fishhold. | 存了一辈子钱却被塞到鱼舱里 |
完整版请点击 | |
They can't pay... | 如果他们拿不出钱 |
They disappear. | 就得消失 |
Jorge Castillo -- | 若热·卡斯蒂罗 |
The only suspect even remotely close to the park | 是离叶丽娜要送钱过去的那个公园 |
where Yelina was supposed to drop the money. | 最近的嫌疑犯 |
Excuse me. Private yard. | 不好意思这是私人领地 |
嗜血法医单词统计
嗜血法医高频单词统计
Sorry, I just assumed you were Cuban. | 对不起我以为你是古巴人 |
American, pal, just like you. | 美国人伙计和你一样 |
Just like me. | 和我一样 |
Come on. | 快出来 |
Get back in there, you Cuban piece of shit. | 滚进去你们这些古巴猪 |
They're even better-matched than I thought. | 他们比我想的更加般配 |
Fucking animals. | 该死的畜生 |
God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
Taking the extra time to kill Valerie may have been ill-advised. | 花多余的时间来杀也许并不明智 |
My life has always been a sequence of carefully planned moments. | 我从来都是精心策划好每一步 |
But sometimes you just have to take a risk. | 但有时你得冒下险 |
Life is so fleeting, so fragile. | 生命太短暂太脆弱了 |
Every breath the potential to be our last. | 每一次呼吸都有可能是最后一次 |
You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
Can I have my cereal now? | 现在我可以吃麦片了吗 |
We all grieve in our own way. | 我们都用自己的方式默哀 |
Sure. | 当然 |
I prefer the 6-year-old approach. | 我比较偏好6岁小孩的方式 |
Yet another I've sent to a watery grave. | 而我则对着水中的坟墓默哀 |
Well, not quite. | 好吧还不算 |
Hey, what about this one? | 这个怎样 |
I want angel cake. | 我想要个天使蛋糕 |
It's angel food, stupid, | 笨蛋这是天使食物 |
and you don't get a vote. | 没你的份 |
It's my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
Guys. | 孩子们 |
So how'd it go? | 怎么样 |
Bob the goldfish --May he rest in peace. | 那条金鱼鲍勃愿它安息 |
Thanks for coming over and taking care of this for me. | 谢谢你来帮我处理这事 |
Dead stuff... | 和死有关的事... |
I know. | 我明白 |
Well, go have a seat. | 去那边坐吧 |
Your treat for coming over early is on its way. | 早点马上就好 |
I don't get birthdays -- | 我不怎么过生日 |
The party, the song. | 什么聚会生日歌之类的 |
Celebrating another year just being alive | 庆祝又要在世上多活一年 |
feels...forced. | 我感觉很牵强 |
That one! That's the one I want. | 就是这个我想要这个 |
Coconut it is. | 那是椰子 |
I hate coconut. | 我讨厌椰子 |
嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图
嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图
You've never had coconut. | 你从来没吃过 |
It's dispatch. | 是急事 |
I might have to settle for toast to go. | 我可能只来得及吃片吐司面包了 |
Morgan. | 摩根 |
Sure, what's the location? | 当然在哪儿 |
I'll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
The crime scene. | 犯罪现场 |
My crime scene. | 我的犯罪现场 |
I shouldn't have killed them both. | 我不该同时把他们两人杀掉的 |
I didn't have enough time. | 时间不够 |
A footprint, a microscopic drop of blood -- | 一个脚印微小的一滴血液 |
What did I leave behind? | 我留下了什么痕迹 |
Impossible. | 不可能 |
Nice place setting, huh? | 地方选的不错不是么 |
We're running her prints now. | 我们正在查找她的指纹 |
It had to be him. He's watching me. | 一定是他他在监视我 |
Dex? | 德克斯 |
Good. I.D. the victim. | 好的确定被害者的身份 |
You find anything else? | 你还找到其他什么没 |
That ain't enough? | 那还不够 |
Any eyewitnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
Just do your job. Worry about the blood. | 做好你的工作搞定血液检验 |
You gonna answer that? | 你不准备接么 |
This tin can smells like ass. The sooner you get busy, | 这里面臭死了你快点开工 |
the sooner we can finger who did this. | 我们就能早点找出凶手 |
Youheard the man. | 你都听到了 |
He dove 100 feet to bring up the body. | 他潜到水下100英尺把尸体弄了上来 |
He's getting back at me | 我没有杀掉那个保安 |
for not killing that security guard. | 他现在揪住我不放了 |
Please tell me this wasn't the ice-truck killer. | 别告诉我又是那个冰柜车杀手 |
I've got the press sniffing outside already. | 外面的媒体都已经等不及了 |
No, it's not his M.O. | 不那不是他的风格 |
We got an I.D. -- Valerie Castillo. | 查到死者的身份了瓦莱丽·卡斯狄罗 |
And guess this. Her husband, Jorge, owns the salvage yard. | 她丈夫若热是这家废车场的主人 |
Then, try and track him down. | 那么找到他 |
Sir, we found something. | 先生我们找到点东西 |
You got anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
No bruising. | 没有瘀伤 |
Nothing under her nails. | 她指甲下面什么都没有 |
She didn't put up a fight. | 她根本就没有挣扎反抗 |
If she was killed here, which I doubt, | 虽然我很怀疑但如果她是在这遇害的 |
whoever did it was a real pro. | 凶手一定是专业级的 |
Under normal circumstances, I'd take that as a compliment. | 一般情况下我会把那当成赞扬 |
Prints? | 指纹呢 |
She's clean. | 完全没有 |
完整版请点击 | |
This trailer -- That's another matter. | 这辆拖车就是另一回事了 |
I don't even want to know what some of those stains are. | 我甚至都不想知道那些污迹是什么 |
Yo, Dex, I think I found something. | 德克斯我想我找到点什么了 |
Zoom in on this, will you? | 在这里放大好吗 |
I'm kind of low on batteries here. | 我这快没电了 |
Dude, it'll take, like, two seconds. | 伙计就两秒左右 |
Yo, what's up with you today? You're throwing off my Chi. | 你今天怎么啦有点让我想生气 |
You're not Chinese. | 你又不是中国人 |
I'm not? | 我不是么 |
Look, right here. | 看就在这儿 |
Does that look like a needle mark to you? | 你觉得那像不像针孔 |
It's more like a bug bite, blemish maybe. | 更像虫咬的也许是污点之类的 |
Yeah... I guess. | 我猜是这样 |
I'll let the coroner bag her. | 我准备让验尸官把她包起来 |
I'm hungry. | 我肚子饿了 |
This ain't no auto garage. | 这哪里是汽车库 |
Oh! Oh, god.Oh, I didn't need to see that. | 上帝我本不需要看到那个的 |
You never seen a latrine before, Morgan? | 你没见过公共厕所么摩根 |
Yeah, just not indoors. | 没见过没见过室内的 |
Well, the army taught me a lot of things. | 军队教会了我很多东西 |
I feel a Desert Storm story coming on. | 我觉得沙漠风暴又要来了 |
Digging holes for people to take a dump? That was most important. | 挖个坑便便这太重要了 |
I'm not really getting that. | 我不太明白 |
It doesn't matter how many bars you got on your collar, Morgan. | 不管你佩带多少军功章摩根 |
Everybody's shit stinks. | 人都有三急的 |
We were partners a long time. | 我们曾经共事过很长一段时间 |
From the looks of things, | 从表明上看 |
Valerie Castillo's better half was knee-deep. | 瓦莱丽的老公做了些见不得光的事 |
You like the husband for this? | 你认为是她老公做的 |
It's always the husband. | 从来就是 |
What have you got? | 你找到什么 |
It looks like a phone number and a name -- Mariel. | 好像是个电话号码还有名字玛丽亚 |
Call it in to Batista. He can run it down for us. | 传给巴蒂斯塔他会帮我们查清楚 |
Sergeant Doakes! | 道克斯警司 |
We heard movement in the trunk. | 车厢里有动静 |
I got it. I got it. | 我来吧让我来 |
You all right, kid? Come on, man. | 孩子你还好吗过来 |
No! | 不 |
Subtle. Maybe you should cuff him. | 他很敏感的干脆你把他铐起来算了 |
The noose is tightening. | 绳索在慢慢收紧 |
This is how it ends -- In the hands of a 7-year-old? | 难道我要栽在一个7岁小孩手上吗 |
Hey, Deb. | 嗨黛布 |
I usually like kids. | 本来我挺喜欢小孩的 |
Who's the boy? | 那个男孩是谁 |
All we got so far is that he's Cuban | 到现在为止我们只知道他是古巴人 |
and he seems to like Laguerta. | 他好像挺喜欢洛格丽塔 |
Spendenough time in a hot trunk, | 在车厢闷了那么久的人 |
I guess she'd look good to anybody. | 才会觉得她顺眼 |
Did he... you know? see anything? | 他...有看到什么了吗 |
I'm not sure. He's pretty out of it. | 我不确定他差不多精疲力尽了 |
Social services is on the way. | 社工部门正在赶来 |
You okay? You got a whole brow thing going on. | 你还好吗你看起来愁眉苦脸的 |
Morgan, bring some water! | 摩根拿点水来 |
I love her. | 真受不了她 |
Maybe I should spend some time in a hot trunk, too. | 也许我也该到闷热的车厢去待一会儿 |
My neat little world of lies is crumbling all around me, | 我拿谎言编制的世界在我身边摇摇欲坠 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字