英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now. | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
I know the risk but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
How could you not sparkle? | 你怎么不发光 |
Because I live in the real world | 因为我活在真实世界 |
Where vampire's burning in the sun. | 吸血鬼在太阳下会燃烧 |
- But you go in the sun. - I have a ring. It protects me. | -但你不怕太阳-我的戒指保护了我 |
The pocket watch. Where is it? | 家传的怀表在哪儿 |
It is supposed to be mine. | 它本该是我的 |
Did you get the Gilbert's watch? | 你弄到吉尔伯特家族的怀表了吗 |
- I can get it. - Good. We are gonna need it. | -我能弄到-很好我们会用到它的 |
- What is that? - Very important crystal. | -那是什么-非常重要的水晶 |
完整版请点击 | |
You're the mystery guy, and I like that. | 你很神秘我喜欢 |
But with mystery comes secrets. | 但神秘往往会伴随秘密... |
- I just need you to trust me. - Trust is earned. | -我只要你信任我-信任是要争取的 |
- Oh my god, Caroline, what happened? - Nothing. | -卡罗琳怎么回事-没事 |
Did Damon hurt you? | 达蒙弄伤你的吗 |
There are bruises all over Caroline. | 卡罗琳身上都是淤青 |
I'm handling it. | 我正在解决 |
The vervain could weaken him if he ingested it. | 如果他吃下马鞭草就能削弱他 |
It would help you get the upper hand. | 那会帮助你占据上风 |
I knew I couldn't spike your drink, | 我知道我无法在你酒里下马鞭草 |
So I spiked hers. | 所以我下在了她的酒里 |
Five bodies are all drained off blood. | 五具尸体被吸干了血 |
They've come back. | 他们回来了 |
Where's my ring? | 我的戒指呢 |
You won't be needing it anymore. | 你再也不需要它了 |
- How long have I been here? - Three days. | -我在这里多久了-三天 |
What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
During the dark ages, when the vampire's actions start to expose | 中世纪时期吸血鬼的行径逐渐暴露 |
And bring harms upon the entire race. | 为整个族群带来了巨大威胁 |
They will face judgement. They sort to re-educate them | 他们将面临审判获得重新教育 |
Rather than to punish them. | 而非惩罚 |
You know what happened if I don't feed on blood. | 你知道我不吸血会怎样 |
You'll go weaker and weaker. | 你会越来越虚弱 |
And eventually won't be able to move or speak. | 最终将不能动不能说话 |
In a week, your skin will desiccate and you will munmmify, | 一周之内你的皮肤会脱水变成木乃伊 |
A living corpse. | 如同干尸死肉 |
Unable to hurt anyone, ever. | 无法再伤害别人再也不能 |
So, what, you're just gonna leave me in the basement forever? | 你要把我永远困在地下室里吗 |
I've injected you with enough vervain to keep you weak. | 我已经给你注射了足量的马鞭草让你虚弱 |
Once your circulation stops, I'll move you to the family crypt | 一旦你的身体机能停止我就把你移到家族地窖 |
And then in 50 years we can re-evaluate. | 50年后我们再重新评定你是否本性依旧 |
- I'm stronger than you think. - You always have been. | -我比你想象的要强-你一直比我想的强 |
But you are not stronger than the vervain. | 但你强不过马鞭草 |
And we both know it. | 这点我们都很清楚 |
I'm sorry. | 抱歉 |
Didn't have to be this way. | 事情原本不必如此的 |
I'm sorry, I'm almost done. | 对不起我快好了 |
It's ok. Take your time. | 没事慢慢来 |
I think you might be in trouble. | 我想你可能有麻烦了 |
What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
Elena saw me. | 埃琳娜看到我了 |
I'm a drug using delinquent. | 我是个吸毒的不良小青年 |
Girls in bed doesn't really rank, sorry. | 和女孩上床根本算不得什么抱歉 |
Jenna | 珍娜 |
Are you aware what is going on upstaires? | 你知道楼上是怎么回事吗 |
And you have no objections. | 你不反对吗 |
He could be craftier about it. | 他原本可以做得更诡秘一些 |
At least make an effort to sneak her in and out. | 至少也该偷偷把女孩弄进来再弄出去吧 |
Oh and, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner. | 还有件事我今晚不回来吃饭了 |
So you are actually going to do it. | 看来你要行动了 |
You're going to go out with Logan. | 去和罗根约会 |
I'm gonna show up and torture him. Yes. | 我要去折磨他没错 |
And have you heard from Stefan? | 有斯特凡的消息吗 |
Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. | 自从他三天前留了通含糊的留言就没信了 |
Hi, Elena, urh, | "嗨埃琳娜 |
I have something I have to do, | 我有事必须要处理 |
I'll explain it in a few days. | 我过几天再解释" |
Have you called him? | 你给他电话了吗 |
Nope, not going to either. | 没打也不会打 |
And you are ok with everything? | 你都无所谓吗 |
No, I'm not ok with any of them. | 不是我很在意 |
I'm not gonna cry about it either. | 但我也不会因此伤心 |
I was gonna write my diary this morning and then I thought | 今早我本来想写日记然后我想 |
What I'm gonna write? | 我要写些什么呢 |
Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls | 说实话我不想当个可悲的女孩 |
Whose world stops being because of some guy. | 男友不在世界就转不动了 |
Ok, then. | 那好吧 |
I'll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
He's awake. | 他醒过来了 |
He's weak, but it's probably best to stay out of the basement. | 他很虚弱但你最好离地下室远点 |
He's Damon, I'm not sure how dangerous he might be. | 你也了解达蒙他可能仍然十分危险 |
You're going to school? | 你要去学校吗 |
I came here to live a life, it's about time I get back to that. | 我是来生活的现在是时候回归正轨了 |
And Elena, if she is still speaking to me. | 回到埃琳娜身边如果她还愿意跟我说话 |
Why haven't you called her? | 你怎么没打电话给她 |
What am I supposed to do? Fake another lie? | 我能怎么做再编个谎话吗 |
I hate lying to her, Zach, I'm not good at it. | 我讨厌对她说谎扎克我不善于说谎 |
She's already thought I'm hiding something. | 她已觉得我在隐瞒什么事 |
What choice do you have? | 你有的选吗 |
You came back, | 你回到这里 |
Because you want to live as normal life as you could. | 是因为想尽力过正常人的生活 |
You know this could be a part of it. | 你知道谎言会是其中一部分 |
I remember the party. | 我记得那个派对 |
Damon came behind me and | 达蒙来到我身后 |
He was kissing my neck | 他在吻我的脖子 |
Or biting my neck? | 或是在咬我的脖子 |
I passed out. | 我晕过去了 |
It's like there's holes inmy memory lately. | 就好像我近期的记忆里有空洞 |
It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me. | 很诡异也许是我让他咬我的 |
Why would you do that? | 你为何让他咬呢 |
Can we just not talk about it? | 我们能不能不谈这个了 |
Okay? I just don't want to talk about Damon. | 好吗我只是不想谈达蒙 |
And I don't wannna talk about any of it. | 不想谈任何跟他有关的事 |
完整版请点击 | |
I just want to go back to normal. | 我只想过回正常生活 |
What are you doing with that candle? | 你拿着那蜡烛干什么 |
Nothing. | 没什么 |
What's this? | 这是什么 |
Damon gives it to me. | 达蒙给我的 |
Or he was going to give it to me, | 或者说他原本打算给我的 |
All I know is it's mine now. | 我只知道它现在是我的了 |
It's ugly. | 真丑 |
Well, then get your grubby hands off it. | 那就把你的手拿开 |
The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. | 明天就是性感洗车节了 |
The football team and the band of the committed | 橄榄球队和乐队的人都会参与 |
Well, not all the band, | 严格说也不是整支乐队 |
Just the ones who can pull off a bikini. | 只有那些超级性感的才行 |
I want in your face, sexy, | 我要在你们脸上看到性感 |
I mean it's a fundraiser, for god's sake. | 我是说那可是个募款活动啊天呐 |
Unbelievable, it is like nothing had happened. | 不可思议就像什么也没发生一样 |
She's in denial. | 她是不想承认 |
You know, I gonna go. | 那个...我得走了 |
Be somewhere right now. | 得去另一个地方 |
I'm so sorry I haven't called. | 真抱歉我没给你打电话 |
No worries. I will live. | 别担心我没事 |
I was dealing with Damon. | 我去处理达蒙的事情了 |
And did you? | 是吗 |
-Deal with Damon? -Yes, yeah. | -处理达蒙的事?-是的 |
For four days? | 整整四天? |
You have every right be upset with me, but | 你完全有权生我的气但是 |
Can I explain it all to you, please? | 我能解释吗求你了 |
Sure. When? | 当然什么时候 |
I gonna be home after school, but | 放学后我得回家不过 |
The Grill? At 4 o'clock? | 格尔酒吧4点行吗 |
Ok. | 好的 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
Stefan. Where is Damon? | 斯特凡达蒙呢 |
He has some serious apologizing to do. | 他可欠我一个郑重的道歉 |
He's gone, Caroline. | 他离开了卡罗琳 |
When is he coming back? | 那他什么时候回来 |
He is not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
I'm sorry. | 很抱歉 |
This is a good thing, Caroline. | 是件好事啊卡罗琳 |
I know that. | 我知道 |
Hey, Matt. | 你好马特 |
- Have you seen Stefan? - No. | -你见到斯特凡了吗-没有 |
If you wanna kill some time, we can rack. | 如果你想消磨时间我们打局球吧 |
Come on. We haven't played in forever. | 来吧我们很久没有打了 |
I will let you break. | 我让你开球 |
I am full of vervain. | 我血液里全是马鞭草 |
I've been putting it in my coffee for 16 years. | 我一直将之和咖啡混着喝已经16年了 |
My blood will only make you worse. | 我的血液只会让你更难受 |
Damon? | 达蒙 |
So it was your vervain. Good for you. | 原来是你的马鞭草真有你的 |
Good for you. | 真有你的 |
Family only runs so deep. | 家族深情源远流长啊 |
We're not family, Damon. | 我们可不是一家人达蒙 |
Only in the most dysfunctional sense. | 除非是头脑混乱的时候 |
In fact, I avoided having a living, breathing, | 事实上正因为你我才无法建立一个 |
Loving family because of you. | 充满活力与爱的家 |
I don't guess I could talk you into | 看来我是不能说服你 |
Bringing me a rabbit or something? | 送来一只活兔子或者别的什么了 |
I'd settle for Stefan's diet at this point. | 就算是斯特凡喝的非人血也好啊 |
You know I can't do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
You succeeded, Zach. | 你成功了扎克 |
I'm shutting down. | 我快不行了 |
You're like your grandfather. | 你就像你的祖父 |
He didn't like it when I came to visit, either. | 他也不喜欢我的拜访 |
But you don't visit, Damon. | 但你不是拜访达蒙 |
You appear, unannounced, | 你不请自来 |
Reminding me that this isn't my house; | 提醒我这不是我的房子 |
That you're just permitting me to live here. | 只是你允许我在这里暂住而已 |
Hell, that you're permitting me to live. | 该死也提醒我是你让我活着 |
Someone had to mow the lawn. | 总得有人打理草坪 |
I came to say good-bye, Damon. | 我是来说再见的达蒙 |
Unlock it. | 开锁 |
Unlock the door, Zach. | 把锁打开扎克 |
Keep it up, Damon. | 接着使劲达蒙 |
The more energy you expend, | 你消耗的能量越多 |
The faster you'll go. | 死的就越快 |
And there's Vicki, all nonchalant in the bathroom, | 薇姬若无其事地出现在浴室里 |
Like it's no big deal that they're hooking up. | 就像他们搞在一起没什么大不了的 |
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. | 是啊我说实话 |
Your brother and my sister, that's weird. | 你弟弟和我妹妹在一起感觉很奇怪 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
How late is he? | 他迟到多久了 |
Hitting the hour mark. | 快一个小时了 |
Hope there's nothing wrong. | 希望别出什么事 |
Which means I'm not talking boy problems with you. | 我是说我不会跟你谈论男友问题的 |
Good. | 很好 |
I mean, it's not like we were ever best friends or anything. | 毕竟我们又不是最佳好友之类的 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
Here goes-- | 那就说吧 |
What do you think of Stefan? | 你怎么看斯特凡这个人 |
Is he a good guy? | 他是个好男人吗 |
Why? What's he done? | 怎么这么问他做了什么 |
Not any one thing. | 没做什么 |
He's just so secretive all the time. | 只是他总是神神秘秘的 |
I think there's something that he doesn't want me to know, | 我觉得有些事情他不想让我知道 |
Which makes me want to know all the more. | 结果却更刺激了我的好奇心 |
Like what? Like that he's a serial killer | 什么意思就像他是个连环杀人魔 |
And he keeps a clown suit in his trunk? | 还在箱子里藏了件小丑服吗 |
No, of course not. | 不当然不是 |
But what do we know about him, really? | 但是我们真正知道他些什么呢 |
He's great at football. | 他橄榄球打得很棒 |
A little bit of a loner. | 有点孤僻 |
And as much as I hate saying it, | 还有我最不愿意承认的 |
He might be a nice guy. | 他也许是很不错的男人 |
So you think I'm just being paranoid? | 所以你觉得是我太疑神疑鬼了吗 |
I think you should talk to him. | 我觉得你该和他好好谈谈 |
Talk to who? | 和谁好好谈谈 |
I'm so sorry that I'm late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
I got held up. | 我被耽搁了 |
Is everything ok? | 一切都还好吗 |
There was this thing with my uncle. | 我叔叔找我有点事 |
And you couldn't call | 所以你连打个电话 |
And tell me that you were going to be an hour late? | 告诉我你会迟到一个小时都不行吗 |
Ok. You two have fun. | 好了你们俩玩的开心点啊 |
I'm really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
It was unavoidable. | 是件无法避免的事 |
What was unavoidable? | 什么无法避免的事 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
Oh, uh, Elena, please... | 埃琳娜求你 |
No, Stefan, don't you get it? | 不斯特凡你不明白吗 |
Every question gets a vague non-answer. | 每个问题都答非所问而且模棱两可 |
What is so awful that you're afraid to tell me? | 你有什么可怕的事不能对我坦诚相告 |
I know you. | 我认识你 |
My god. | 天呐 |
- I'm sorry?- I know you. How can it be? | -不好意思-我认识你怎么可能 |
I think you have the wrong person, sir. | 我想你认错人了先生 |
You haven't aged a day. | 你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有 |
I'm sorry. Excuse Me. | 对不起不好意思 |
Hey, can-- can I take you home? | 我送你回家好吗 |
And we can talk about it? Is that ok? | 然后我们可以聊聊怎么样 |
Wait, what was that? | 等等刚刚是什么状况 |
I--I don't know. Uh, nothing. | 我...我不知道没什么 |
Right, nothing. Ok, um... I gotta go, Stefan. | 好吧没什么我要走了斯特凡 |
Excuse me. | 借过 |
I tried. I want so much to make things right, | 我试了我努力想让我们的关系走上正轨 |
But every instinct in my body is telling me to be careful | 但是身体里的每寸本能都在告诫我要谨慎 |
What you don't know can hurt you. | 未知的秘密可能会伤害到自己 |
Evening, sheriff. | 晚上好警长 |
Anything? | 有什么进展吗 |
We went over the entire west side of the lake. | 我们搜查了湖的整个西面 |
All the caverns by the falls were clean, No signs of habitat. | 所有山洞已被搜过没有居住过的迹象 |
Well, they're staying in town. | 那他们就是住在镇里 |
We canvassed all abandoned buildings and warehouses. | 我们连废旧的大楼和仓库也搜查了 |
There has to be a private residence. | 那他们必是住在私人住宅里 |
And that much harder to locate, if not impossible. | 就算有可能也会更难锁定目标 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”