英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a century, I have lived in secret. | 过去的一个多世纪我都秘密地活着 |
Hiding in the shadows, | 藏身暗处 |
alone in the world. | 独自一人 |
Until now. | 直到现在 |
I am a vampire. | 我是个吸血鬼 |
And this is my story. | 以下是我的故事 |
An hour's drive to hear that crap. | 居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐 |
You know, it wasn't even a band. | 根本都算不上是乐队 |
A guy with a guitar. | 就一个人抱把吉他 |
An hour each way. | 往返共浪费两小时 |
He wasn't that bad. | 他没你说的那么差 |
完整版请点击 | |
He sounded like James Blunt. | 风格还挺像詹姆斯·布朗特 |
What's wrong with that? | 那有什么不好呢 |
We already have a James Blunt. | 问题是已经有一个詹姆斯·布朗特了 |
One's all we need. | 一个就够了 |
So why did you come? | 那你为什么还要来 |
Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
Nicely done. | 聪明的回答 |
What's with all the fog? | 哪来这么大的雾 |
It'll clear in a second. | 很快就会散开的 |
Watch out! | 小心 |
Are you ok?! | 你没事吧 |
We just hit someone! Oh,my god! | 我们撞到人了上帝啊 |
Call for help. | 快打电话叫救护车 |
Come on, come on! | 快接电话快啊 |
Please be alive! | 千万别出人命啊 |
Oh, my god. | 哦上帝啊 |
There's no signal! | 这里没信号 |
Darren! | 达伦 |
Darren? | 达伦 |
I shouldn't have come home. | 我不该回来的 |
I know the risk. | 我知道这很冒险 |
But I had no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
I have to know her. | 我必须去认识她 |
Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记本 |
today will be different. | 今天将会不同以往 |
It has to be. | 我必须做出改变 |
I will smile, and it will be believable. | 我将面带笑容让人觉得可信的笑容 |
My smile was say "I'm fine, thank you." | 我的笑如同在说"我很好谢谢关心" |
"Yes, I feel much better." | "是的我好多了" |
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. | 我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩 |
I will start fresh, be someone new. | 我要重新开始做全新的自己 |
It's the only way I'll make it through. | 只有这样我才能撑下去 |
Toast. I can make toast. | 吐司怎么样我会做土司 |
It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna. | 只要咖啡就行珍娜阿姨 |
Is there coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
Your first day of school | 你们开学第一天 |
and I'm totally unprepared. | 我却毫无准备 |
Lunch money? | 要午餐钱吗 |
I'm good. | 我不用了 |
Anything else? | 还有什么别的吗 |
A number two pencil? What am I missing? | 一支2B铅笔我还漏了什么没 |
Don't you have a big presentation today? | 你今天不是要做一个很重要的报告吗 |
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. | 我要和论文导师见面就是现在 |
- Crap! - Then go. We'll be fine. | -糟糕-那走吧我们自己能行 |
You ok? | 你还好吧 |
Don't start. | 打住 |
So gram's telling me I'm psychic. | 外婆说我是个灵媒 |
Our ancestors were from Salem, | 我们祖先就是从塞勒姆来的 |
which isn't all that, I know, crazy, | 所以也不算很离谱对吧 |
but she's going on and on about it, | 但是她不停地说啊说 |
and I'm like, put this woman in a home already! | 我都想把她送进敬老院了 |
But then I started thinking, | 但是我开始想 |
I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, | 奥巴马当选和希斯·莱杰早逝我都预言到了 |
and I still think Florida will break off | 而且我始终认为佛罗里达将会分裂 |
and turn into little resort islands. | 变成一些小的旅游岛 |
Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
Back in the car. | 该回神啦 |
I did it again, didn't I? | 我又在走神了是吗 |
I--I'm sorry, Bonnie. | 对不起邦妮 |
You were telling me that... | 你刚才在说... |
That I'm psychic now. | 我是个灵媒 |
Right. Ok, then predict something. | 对那么预言点什么 |
About me. | 关于我的 |
I see... | 我想想 |
What was that?! | 那是什么东西 |
Oh, my god! | 哦上帝啊 |
Elena, are you ok? | 埃琳娜你没事吧 |
It's ok. I'm fine. | 没事我很好 |
It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere. | 好像是鸟之类的东西不知从哪飞出来的 |
Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life. | 说真的我不可能下半辈子都恐惧汽车吧 |
I predict this year is going to be kick ass. | 我预言你红透一整年 |
And I predict all the sad and dark times are over | 我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束 |
and you are going to be beyond happy. | 你会过得快乐至极 |
Major lack of male real estate. | 优质男市场人才匮乏 |
Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach. | 快看凯丽·碧琪把浴帘裹身上了 |
She looks a hot. Can I still say "tranny mess"? | 她看上去就像个火辣的...能接着说"邋遢女郎"吗 |
No, that's over. | 不行出口算数 |
Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. | 好吧找个男友造个流行语 |
It's a busy year. | 肯定是充实的一年 |
He hates me. | 他恨我 |
That's not hate. | 那不是恨 |
That's "You dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, | 是说"你甩了我我不屑于表现出来" |
"But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits." | "但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的歌曲疗伤" |
Elena. Oh, my god. | 埃琳娜我的天哪 |
How are you? | 你怎么样 |
Oh, it's so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
How is she? Is she good? | 她怎么样她好吗 |
Caroline, I'm right here. | 卡罗琳我就站在这里 |
And I'm fine. Thank you. | 而且我很好谢谢 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
Yes. Much better. | 对好多了 |
Oh, you poor thing. | 我的小可怜 |
Ok, Caroline. | 够了卡罗琳 |
完整版请点击 | |
Ok, see you guys later? | 那么待会儿见 |
- Ok!- Bye. | -好的-拜拜 |
No comment. I'm not going to say anything. | 不予置评我什么都不想说 |
Don't take more than two in a six-hour window. | 六个小时内最多吃2粒 |
Hey, Vicki. | 薇姬 |
I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads. | 我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起 |
Hey, Pete Wentz called. He wants his nail polish back. | 皮特·温兹打电话给我说想要回他的指甲油 |
Pete Wentz, huh? How old school T.R.L of you. | 皮特·温兹你活在啥年代啊 |
Carson Daly fan? | 不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧 |
Oh, Ty, be nice. Be nice. | 泰冷静点冷静点 |
That's Elena's little brother. | 他是埃琳娜的弟弟 |
I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
I'll still kick his ass. | 但我还是要给他好看 |
Hold up. Who's this? | 等等这人是谁 |
All I see is back. | 我只看到个背影 |
It's a hot back. | 很帅的背影 |
Your records are incomplete. | 你的档案还不齐全 |
You're missing immunization records, | 没有免疫证 |
And we do insist on transcripts. | 而且我们必须要看成绩单 |
Please look again. | 请您再仔细看一下 |
I'm sure everything you need is there. | 我确定您要的都在这了 |
Well, you're right. | 你说的对 |
So it is. | 的确如此 |
I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar. | 我感知到他来自西雅图并且会弹吉他 |
You're really going to | 看来你是真打算 |
- run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh? - Pretty much. | -处处运用你的灵媒技能啊-差不多 |
I'll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
Please be hot. | 千万要长帅点啊 |
Pants down, chick! | 别搞突袭啊小妞 |
Great. | 很好 |
It's the first day of school and you're stoned. | 第一天上课你就嗑药 |
- No, I'm not.- Where is it? | -我没有-放哪了 |
- Is it on you?- Stop, all right?! | -藏身上了吗-别翻了 |
You need to chill yourself, all right? | 你得冷静点行不行 |
Chill myself? | 我冷静点 |
What is that, stoner talk? | 你已经飘飘欲仙不知所云了吧 |
Dude, you are so cool. | 老弟算你狠 |
Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy? | 住手我身上什么也没有你疯了吗 |
You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy! | 你还没见识真正的发疯呢杰里米 |
I gave you a summer pass, | 我一个暑假没管你 |
but I am done watching you destroy yourself. | 可我不能再看着你毁了自己了 |
No, no, no, you know what? | 别别别知道我怎么想吗 |
Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know | 你走吧爱干嘛干嘛不过记住了 |
that I am going to be there | 只要我发现你贩药嗑药 |
To ruin your buzz every time, you got it? | 见一次我挡一次听见了吗 |
Jeremy, I know who you are. | 杰里米我知道你的本质 |
And it's not this person. | 不是现在这样的 |
So don't be this person. | 别再这样了 |
I don't need this. | 不用你来说教 |
- Thank you. - You're welcome. | -谢谢-不客气 |
Pardon me. | 对不起 |
Is this the men's room? | 这里是男士洗手间吗 |
Yes. um, I was just, um... | 是的我只是 |
I was just... | 只是... |
It's a long story. | 说来话长了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Once our home state of Virginia | 我们的家乡弗吉尼亚州 |
Joined confederacy in 1861, | 曾于1861年加入南方联盟国 |
It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. | 使得州际内部极度局势紧张 |
People in Virginia's northwest region | 弗吉尼亚的西北人士 |
Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. | 与南方腹地的传统派意见相左 |
Then virginia divided in 1863 | 终于弗吉尼亚于1863年分裂 |
With the northwest region joining the union. | 西北部加入了合众国 |
[神秘瀑布镇墓地] [建于1792年] | |
Dear diary, | 亲爱的日记本 |
I made it through the day. | 我熬过了一整天 |
I must have said, "I'm fine, thanks," at least 37 times. | 今天我至少说了37次"我很好谢谢" |
And I didn't mean it once. | 但没有一次是真心的 |
But no one noticed. | 不过没人发现 |
When someone asks, "How are you?" | 当有人问起"你好吗"时 |
They really don't want an answer. | 他们其实并不想知道答案 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Hi, bird. | 你好小鸟 |
That's not creepy or anything. | 没什么可怕的 |
That's what I thought. | 我就说嘛 |
You ok? | 你没事吧 |
Were you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
No, I, uh, I just... I saw you fall. | 没有我只是看到你跌到了 |
Uh-huh, and you just happened to be | 是啊你只是碰巧 |
Hanging out in a cemetery. | 来墓地散步 |
I'm visiting. I have family here. | 我是来祭拜家人的 |
Wow. Tactless. | 太失礼了 |
I'm sorry. It's the fog, | 对不起都怪那雾气 |
It's making me foggy. | 把我都弄得晕头转向的 |
And then back there, there was this bird, | 而且那边还有只鸟 |
And it was all very Hitchcock for a second. | 那一瞬间整个氛围让人惊悚 |
That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock? | 很像希区柯克那部关于鸟的恐怖电影 |
I'm Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
I'm Stefan. | 我叫斯特凡 |
I know. | 我知道 |
We have history together. | 我们一起上历史课 |
And English and French. | 还有英语和法语课 |
Right. | 没错 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
Nice ring. | 戒指真漂亮 |
It's a family ring, yeah. | 是祖传的 |
I'm kinda stuck with it. It's weird,huh? | 我似乎带上就不想取下来有点诡异对吗 |
No, no. It's just, I mean, there are rings | 不会戒指随处可见 |
And then there's that. | 这枚却很特别 |
Did you hurt yourself? | 你是不是受伤了 |
Did you hurt yourself? | 刚才是不是摔伤了 |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
Oh! Look at that. | 看啊 |
That is not pretty. | 这可不好看 |
You ok? | 你没事吧 |
You should go. | 你该走了 |
Take care of that. | 好好处理下伤口 |
Really, it's nothing. | 真的没什么 |
I lost control today. | 今天我失控了 |
Everything I've kept buried inside | 我已经深埋内心的一切 |
Came rushing to the surface. | 都冲破了束缚 |
I'm simply not able to resist her. | 我只是无法抗拒她 |
Working. | 我在干活 |
Thanks, Vick. | 谢谢薇姬 |
Do you need another refill? | 还要续杯吗 |
I'd love one. | 求之不得 |
Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister. | 拜托告诉我你没有勾搭我妹妹 |
I'm not hooking up with your sister. | 我没有勾搭你妹妹 |
You're such a dick. | 你真是个混蛋 |
Hey, what's your deal? | 你怎么回事 |
I mean, summer you act one way | 暑假的时候你还好好的 |
And then school starts and you can't be bothered. | 开学后看到我就完全不想搭理我 |
Look, Jeremy, I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals, | 杰里米我真的很感谢你的药 |
But you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy. | 但你也不能像条迷路的小狗一样死缠着我 |
When's the last time you had sex with a puppy? | 你上次和"小狗"上床是什么时候 |
Hey, keep it down. I don't want to tell the whole world | 小声点我不想让整个世界知道 |
I deflowered Elena's kid brother. | 我夺走了埃琳娜小弟的童贞 |
Yeah, and deflowered and deflowered. | 是啊还夺了一次又一次的 |
We hooked up a few times in a drug haze. It's over. | 我们不过是在嗑药情况下勾搭了几次现在结束了 |
You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler. | 趁你没破坏我和泰勒关系前快走吧 |
Oh, come on, the guy's a total douche. | 得了吧那家伙是个十足的蠢货 |
He only wants you for your ass. | 他和你在一起只是想和你上床 |
Yeah? | 是吗 |
What do you want me for? | 那你和我在一起又是为了什么 |
His name is Stefan Salvatore. | 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 |
He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house. | 和叔叔住在塞尔瓦托的旧公寓 |
He hasn't lived here since he was a kid. | 孩提时就离开小镇了 |
Military family, so they moved around a lot. | 军人家庭所以四处迁徙 |
He's a gemini, and his favorite color is blue. | 双子座最喜欢的颜色是蓝色 |
You got all of that in one day? | 才一天你就打听了这么多 |
Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period. | 拜托我在三四节课课间就知道了 |
We're planning a June wedding. | 我们将会举行一个六月婚礼 |
I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill. | 我和邦妮约好去烧烤 |
Ok, have fun. Wait,I got this. | 好吧玩得愉快等等我现在应该说 |
Don't stay out late, it's a school night. | 别玩得太晚明天还要上课 |
Well done, aunt Jenna. | 干得不错珍娜阿姨 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”