后半生第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I don't want you to grieve forever. | 我不希望你永远悲伤 |
I mean, grieve a bit. | 一点点就行 |
I want everyone in floods at the funeral. | 我希望大家在葬礼上涕泗交流 |
But don't spiral, don't obsess. | 但是别自甘堕落别念念不忘 |
Keep going. | 向前看 |
Get up. Don't mope about in bed all day. | 站起来别整天待在床上 |
Get out. Open the curtains. | 出门打开窗帘 |
Enjoy the sun while you can. | 有机会就享受阳光 |
Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
If you could open a tin, I'd be dead now. | 要是你会开罐头我早死了 |
But you can't, can ya? | 但你不会对吗 |
'Cause you're useless. | 因为你没用 |
Who's useless? Who's useless? | 谁没用谁没用 |
完整版请点击 | |
You are! | 你没用 |
You are. | 你没用 |
You're useless. | 你没用 |
Good girl. | 乖 |
Do you still want me to put it through the door? | 你还是想让我塞进门吗 |
No, you can give it to me. | 不给我就行 |
后半生高频词统计
后半生高频词
Just a postcard from Mike and Beth, whoever they are. | 麦克和贝丝寄给你的明信片不知道是谁 |
Friends. | 朋友 |
What's it say? | 上面说了什么 |
Just says, "Having a great time, and... | 就说了"玩得很开心 |
Mike's had diarrhea." | 麦克腹泻" |
Good. | 很好 |
Well, let's hope you're still my postman when I'm blind. | 但愿我瞎了后你仍然是我的邮差 |
Go on. | 走啊 |
Well, we went to that nice Greek restaurant that we usually go to. | 我们去了我们常去的那家希腊餐厅 |
You know that one at the top of the road? | 就是路口上那家 |
Well, Sheila was in a terrible mood again. Well... | 希拉心情又不好 |
I'm going mad. | 我疯了 |
You're only mad if they answer back. | 要是他们回应你了你才是疯了 |
He does answer back. | 他确实有回应 |
What's he say? | 他说了什么 |
Depends what I ask him. | 要看我问了他什么 |
'Course. | 当然了 |
Your mum? | 这是你妈妈吗 |
My wife. | 妻子 |
Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
Stan was my husband. | 斯坦是我丈夫 |
I'm Anne. | 我是安妮 |
I'm Tony. | 我是托尼 |
Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
He seems nice. | 他看上去不错 |
- Does he agree? - Of course. | -他同意吗-当然 |
Never disagreed with me once. | 从没不同意过我 |
Not in 48 years. | 48年来都没有过 |
I didn't get that long. | 我和她没有相处那么久 |
I met a nice lady in the graveyard, Dad. | 我在墓地认识了个善良的女士爸爸 |
Don't tell Lisa. | 别告诉丽莎 |
Fuck me. | 我靠 |
She's more your age. | 她跟你差不多大 |
A bit of Viagra... | 吃点伟哥 |
Bob's your uncle. | 鲍勃是你叔叔[轻而易举] |
Is he? | 是吗 |
Always nice to chat. | 聊天愉快 |
Right, here we go at last. | 终于忙完前面的事了 |
- Hi. - Sorry about that. Hi. | -你好-抱歉你好 |
Right, cuppa tea. | 给你泡了杯茶 |
后半生台词本中英对照
后半生台词本单词标注
Two sugars. | 加了两颗糖 |
Right, let's get you sorted, give you a wee comb. | 我来给你打理下梳梳头 |
Doesn't look too bad, actually, does it? | 看起来不算太糟对吗 |
It's nice out there today. We'll get out in the garden later on, eh? | 今天天气不错我们待会儿去公园 |
I don't know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
What? | 什么 |
Stay sane. | 保持理智 |
He doesn't know what you're on about, does he? | 他不知道你在说什么对吗 |
He doesn't remember you, I bet. | 我打赌他不记得你 |
He doesn't know he's alive. | 他都不知道自己还活着 |
What is the point? | 意义何在 |
What do you mean, "What's the point?" | 什么叫"意义何在" |
They helped us when they could, | 他们有能力的时候帮了我们 |
now they can't. He can't even help himself, so I do. | 现在不行了他连自己都帮不了所以我帮他 |
No, I know. But is it for the best? | 我知道但这样最好吗 |
We don't know what they're feeling. | 我们不知道他们是什么感觉 |
They don't know. | 他们也不知道 |
So just in case, | 以防万一 |
be nice to them, eh? | 对他们好点行吗 |
My dad's completely gone now. | 我爸现在彻底什么都不知道了 |
I feel bad that I resent | 我很惭愧我抱怨 |
having to visit him every day, | 每天都得去看他 |
but I know I'd feel bad if I didn't visit every day. | 但我知道我要是不每天去看他我会感到内疚 |
And then when I do visit him every day, | 但当我每天都去看他 |
I feel bad when I leave 'cause it was so depressing. | 我走的时候会感到内疚因为很压抑 |
I know I'm not thinking straight, but I don't wanna think straight | 我知道我没有清醒思考但我不想清醒思考 |
'cause when I do, I get even more fucking depressed because... | 因为一旦这么做了我就会更加压抑因为 |
I just wanna sleep. | 我只想睡觉 |
You know, I haven't... | 我还没... |
Sorry, am I boring you? | 抱歉我让你无聊了吗 |
I just got into an argument on Twitter | 我刚在推特上 |
with some absolute moron medical student. | 和一个傻逼医学生吵架 |
Now he's decided to block me 'cause he couldn't take it. | 现在他把我拉黑了因为他承受不了 |
It's pathetic. | 真可悲 |
It is, yeah. | 是的 |
I'd love to meet him. | 我很想认识他 |
Yeah? | 是吗 |
And fucking give him a good hiding. | 然后揍他一顿 |
Off to buy some smack? | 去买白粉吗 |
Yep. | 是的 |
How much do you get for that then? | 这些钱能买到多少 |
Err, just, um... | 就... |
It's like a little bag. | 就一小袋 |
I might join you one day. | 或许以后我会加入你 |
Yeah, anytime. | 随时欢迎 |
完整版请点击 | |
Tonight? | 今晚 |
How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
I wanna try heroin tonight. | 我想今晚试试海洛因 |
What, you? Really? | 你吗真的 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Why not? Fuck it. | 为什么不呢管他呢 |
How much for one try? | 尝一次要多少钱 |
One try, one hit. | 一次一剂 |
What do you want exactly? | 你想用什么方法 |
Not injecting it. | 不要注射的 |
I can't stand needles. Also AIDS. I don't wanna die of that. | 我受不了打针还可能感染艾滋我不想那样死 |
You only get AIDS if you share needles. | 共用针头才会感染 |
Anyway, these days, you don't really die of it, so-- | 总之现在就算你感染了也死不了 |
So, everything moves on, dunnit? | 一切都在发展对吗 |
Even aids. | 就连艾滋也是 |
Yeah, it's probably best if you smoke a bit in a joint. | 放在卷烟里吸或许最好 |
It's no big deal. | 没什么的 |
Chasing the dragon. | 追龙[香港俚语指吸毒] |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Get me, err.... | 给我 |
twenty quids' worth. | 价值20英镑的货 |
Just want a little taster. | 就想尝一点 |
Okay. | 好 |
Bring it around at seven, | 7点左右送过来 |
- yeah? - Yep. | -好吗-好 |
- D'you know where I live? - Yeah. | -你知道我住哪吗-知道 |
And keep it... | 别告诉他人 |
- All right? - Okay. | -好吗-好 |
- You ready, Jabba? - One minute. | -准备好了吗贾巴[出自"星球大战"]-马上 |
You get a lovely little handful of his neck. | 你捏捏他的脖子 |
Like a pug. | 就像哈巴狗 |
You all right? | 你还好吗 |
How's it going? | 你怎么样 |
I'm still alone, angry, in pain. I can't wait to end it all. You? | 还是孤独生气痛苦等不及要结束这一切你呢 |
I'm fine, thanks. | 我很好谢谢 |
If you're not killing yourself tonight, still okay to look after George? | 如果你今晚不自杀的话你仍然可以照顾乔治吧 |
Yeah. What time did we say? | 嗯之前说的几点 |
About five. | 5点左右 |
I've got a thing with Jill. Only be a couple of hours. | 我和吉尔有约就两个小时 |
We'll be back by seven. | 我们会在7点前回来 |
Seven? By seven? | 7点7点前 |
I need to... I've got a thing at seven. | 我得我7点有事 |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
- Okay. - What were you doing with his neck? | -好的-你刚在对他的脖子做什么 |
Just showing Sandy the ropes. | 给桑迪传授经验 |
The consistency, | 这的硬度 |
which is not like neck at all. | 一点都不像是脖子 |
- It's more like breast or scrotum. - Well, you're not touching them. | -更像是乳房或者阴囊-不给你摸 |
- You all right with that? - Yeah, fine. | -你不介意吗-没事 |
He's nodding. | 他在点头 |
- You all right with that? - Yeah. | -你不介意吗-嗯 |
Why wouldn't she be all right with me grabbing his neck? | 她为什么要介意我抓他的脖子 |
These days, it's a minefield. | 现在这个社会到处是雷区 |
Are you gonna do that story, by the way? | 对了你要做那新闻吗 |
Yeah, we're off to do it now. Come on. | 我们正要去快起来 |
Is that how you were carried around when you were young? | 你小时候就是这么被提着走的吗 |
- See ya later. - See ya. | -再见-再见 |
See ya. | 再见 |
Lost for words. It's just... | 我不知道说什么了这 |
How long did it take you to master the... | 你用了多久精通 |
double-nostril recorder? | 用两个鼻孔吹竖笛的 |
Few hours a day for a few weeks, wasn't it? | 一天几小时连续几周对吗 |
Yeah. Blimey. Did me head in. | 对啊简直让我头疼 |
All worth it now, though. | 现在一切都值了 |
- Yeah. - Yeah. Cool. | -嗯-酷 |
'Cause I haven't got a job. | 因为我没工作 |
- No? - No. So I've got lots of time. | -没有吗-是的所以我时间很多 |
Use it wisely. | 好好利用 |
Funny, 'cause it was only this morning, I was thinking | 说来有趣因为今早的时候我还在想 |
my life was worthless, | 我的生活没有价值 |
and I should definitely kill myself, and then... | 我该自杀然后 |
Makes you think, dunnit? | 你的经历会让人思考是吧 |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
Get a picture? | 拍张照 |
Recorders in. | 竖笛放进去 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字