英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Why are you late? | 怎么迟到啦 |
You're not going to like the answer. | 你是不会喜欢我的答案 |
I already know the answer. | 我早就知道了 |
I missed the bus. | 我没赶上公车 |
I don't doubt it. | 那当然咯 |
No bus stops near Brad's. | 布莱家附近没有公车站 |
You spent the night, the alarm didn't work | 你在他家过夜闹钟没响 |
or maybe it did. | 响了也当没听见 |
I didn't sleep with him. | 我没有跟他上床 |
Girl, either there's something | 美女事情才没这么简单 |
I missed the bus! | 只不过是没赶上公车 |
完整版请点击 | |
There's something either very wrong with you | 要么是你有问题 |
or something very wrong with him. | 要么是他有问题 |
-There's nothing wrong with him.-Please tell me you know that for a fact. | -他没有问题-就是说你亲身验证过咯 |
Melanie, I gotta go. | 马琳我得走了 |
You're lying, aren't you? | 你在忽悠我的对吧 |
I wouldn't lie to you. | 我才不会忽悠你 |
Good morning, guys! | 早上好呀小朋友们 |
Good morning, Miss Rebecca! | 早上好丽贝卡老师 |
- Everybody's in their seats? - Yes. | -大家都到齐了吗-是的 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Sydney, | 仙蒂 |
why don't you tell us what you did this weekend? | 告诉大家你这个周末都干什么啦 |
Come on, Sydney. | 来吧仙蒂 |
We know you're not shy. | 你可不是个害羞的孩子哦 |
How come we always have to tell you what we did, | 为什么总让我们说 |
and you never tell us what you did? | 而你却从来不说呢 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
I had a really great weekend. | 我这个周末过的棒极了 |
But you can't tell Miss Melanie, okay? | 但你们不可以告诉马琳老师哦好吗 |
What did you do? | 你做什么啦 |
I made a new friend. | 我交了个新朋友 |
It's so much fun to make new friends, isn't it? | 交新朋友总是很开心的对吗 |
Yeah. Yeah. | 是呀是呀 |
Did you tell your mom and dad about your new friend? | 告诉你爸妈你那位新朋友了吗 |
Absolutely. | 当然咯 |
You should never keep anything from your parents. | 任何事都不可以瞒着爸妈 |
And I told mine | 我说完我的... |
C-A- L- C-A- L- | |
H-EThe H-E, The! | |
We know that word. "The." | 我们认识那个字The |
"叫护士" | |
Twenty-nine-year old female. | 女性29岁 |
First seizure one month ago. | 在一个月前首次癫痫发作 |
Lost the ability to speak. Babbled like a baby. | 失去语言能力只能像婴儿一样嘟囔 |
Progressive deterioration of mental status. | 阶段性智力退化 |
You see that? | 看见没 |
They all assume I'm a patient because of this cane. | 就因为这拐杖大家都把我当病人 |
So put on a white coat like the rest of us. | 那就像我们一样穿上白大褂 |
I don't want them to think I'm a doctor. | 我更不想让人知道我是医生 |
You see where the administration might have a problem with that attitude? | 难怪你会让上面这么头疼 |
People don't want a sick doctor. | 没有人会要一个有病的医生 |
That's fair enough. I don't like healthy patients. | 当然咯我也不要健康的病人 |
The 29-year old female | 这名二十九岁女病人 |
The one who can't talk? I like that part. | 就喜欢她不会说话 |
She's my cousin. | 她是我的表妹 |
And your cousin doesn't like the diagnosis. | 你表妹肯定不会喜欢我的诊断 |
I wouldn't either. | 我也不会 |
Brain tumor. She's going to die. Boring. | 得的是脑瘤命不久矣无聊透顶 |
No wonder you're such a renowned diagnostician. | 你这位诊断专家还真是名不虚传 |
You don't need to actually know anything to figure out what's wrong. | 闭着眼睛就能作诊断 |
You're the oncologist. | 你才是肿瘤专家 |
I'm just a lowly infectious disease guy. | 我不过是个小小的传染病医生 |
Yes. Just a simple country doctor. | 那是你不过是个赤脚郎中 |
Brain tumors at her age are highly unlikely. | 她这年龄患脑瘤可能性很小 |
She's 29. Whatever she's got is highly unlikely. | 她才二十九岁患什么都不太可能 |
The protein markers for the three most prevalent brain cancers came up negative. | 三种最常见脑瘤的蛋白标记都呈阴性 |
That's an H.M.O. Lab. | 那是保健室 |
Might as well have sent it to a high school kid with a chemistry set. | 跟高中实验室一样烂 |
No family history. | 没有家族病史 |
I thought your uncle died of cancer. | 你叔不是死于癌症的吗 |
Other side. No environmental factors. | 另一边的表妹没有环境致病因素 |
That you know of. | 你不知道而已 |
And she's not responding to radiation treatment. | 且对放疗没反应 |
None of which is even close to dispositive. | 说这么半天没说到一个重点 |
All it does is raise one question: | 仅让我产生一个疑问 |
Your cousin goes to an H.M.O.? | 你表妹竟然去保健室看病 |
Come on. Why leave all the fun for the coroner? | 拜托干嘛把乐趣都留给验尸官呢 |
What's the point of putting together a team | 如果不找些事情给他们做 |
if you're not gonna use them? | 那还要他们来干嘛 |
You've got three overqualified doctors | 你手下有三位能力超群的医生 |
working for you, getting bored. | 成天百无聊赖 |
It's a lesion. | 是脑损 |
And the big green thing | 在地图上 |
in the middle of the bigger blue thing on a map... | 碧蓝中的一点鲜绿 |
is an island. | 是小岛 |
I was hoping for something a bit more creative. | 还以为你要语出惊人呢 |
Shouldn't we be speaking to the patient before we start diagnosing? | 作诊断前不是该先了解病人吗 |
- Is she a doctor? - No, but- | -她是医生吗-不是可是 |
Everybody lies. | 所有人都撒谎 |
Dr. House doesn't like dealing with patients. | 豪斯医生从不和病人打交道 |
Isn't treating patients why we became doctors? | 治疗病人不正是我们做医生的原因吗 |
No. Treating illnesses is why we became doctors. | 你错了治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因 |
Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable. | 治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因 |
So you're trying to eliminate the humanity from the practice of medicine? | 所以你从医学治疗中除去人性 |
If we don't talk to them, | 只要不和他们接触 |
they can't lie to us, | 他们就无法撒谎 |
and we can't lie to them. | 我们也不必对他们撒谎 |
Humanity's overrated. | 人性总被高估 |
I don't think it's a tumor. | 这不是肿瘤 |
First year medical school | 在医学院第一年就知道 |
if you hear hoofbeats, you think horses, not zebras. | 听到马蹄声要想到马而不是斑马 |
Are you in first year medical school? | 你还停留在大学一年级吗 |
No. First of all, there's nothing on the CAT scan. | 不是首先造影扫描没有异常 |
完整版请点击 | |
Second of all, if this is a horse, | 第二倘若这真是一匹马 |
then her kindly family doctor in Trenton makes the obvious diagnosis, | 任何庸医都能诊断出来 |
and it never gets near this office. | 她也不会来了 |
Differential diagnosis, people. | 伙计们开始鉴别诊断啊 |
If it's not a tumor, what are the suspects? | 若非肿瘤还有什么可能 |
Why couldn't she talk? | 她怎么会不能说话 |
Aneurysm, stroke or some other ischemic syndrome. | 动脉瘤中风或是其他缺血性综合征 |
- Get her a contrast M.R.I. - Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease? | -做核磁共振成像-是克雅病 |
- Mad cow? - Mad zebra. | -疯牛病-疯斑马病 |
Wernicke's encephalopathy. | 韦尼克脑病 |
No. Blood thiamine level was normal. | 不对血液中硫胺水平正常 |
The lab in Trenton could have screwed up the blood tests. | 那破烂保健室搞砸了所有血检 |
I assume it's a corollary if"people lie" that "people screw up." | 人们闯祸都想尽办法掩饰 |
Redraw the blood tests | 重做血测 |
and get her scheduled for that contrast M.R.I. ASAP. | 尽快安排核磁共振成像 |
Let's find out what kind of zebra we're treating here. | 看看这到底是什么斑马 |
Radiology, please call the page. | 放射科请呼叫 |
Radiology, please call the page. | 放射科请呼叫 |
I was expecting you in my office 20 minutes ago. | 我二十分钟前就在办公室等你 |
Really? Well, that's odd | 真的吗那就怪了 |
because I had no intention of being in your office 20 minutes ago. | 我二十分钟前压根就没想去你办公室 |
You think we have nothing to talk about? | 你以为我们没什么可谈吗 |
No. I just can't think of anything I'd be interested in. | 正是如此想不出要跟你说什么 |
- I sign your paychecks. - I have tenure. | -我是你的衣食父母-我是终身职位 |
Are you gonna grab my cane now, stop me from leaving? | 想抢我的拐杖不让我走吗 |
That would be juvenile. | 我才不跟你一般见识 |
I can still fire you if you're not doing your job. | 如果你玩忽职守我还是可以解雇你 |
I'm here from 9:00 to 5:00. | 我每天按时上下班 |
- Your billings are practically nonexistent. - Rough year. | -你基本没有工作量-经济不景气啊 |
You ignore requests for consults. | 你无视会诊 |
I call back. Sometimes I misdial. | 我回了打错电话而已 |
You're six years behind on your obligations to the clinic. | 你已经落下六年的门诊任务 |
See? I was right. This doesn't interest me. | 看吧早说过咱俩无话可谈 |
Six years times three weeks | 六年每年三周 |
you owe me better than four months. | 你欠下四个月的门诊时间 |
It's 5:00. I'm going home. | 五点了该回家了 |
To what? | 回家干嘛 |
Nice. | 行啊你 |
Look, Dr. House, the only reason why I don't fire you... | 我至今仍没有解雇你的唯一理由 |
is because your reputation is still worth something to this hospital. | 就是你的声誉对医院还有价值 |
Excellent. We have a point of agreement | 很好在不解雇我这一方面 |
you're not gonna fire me. | 咱总算达成共识 |
Your reputation won't last | 如果你继续懒散下去 |
if you don't do your job. | 你那名声会化为乌有 |
The clinic is part of your job. | 门诊也是工作的一部分 |
I want you to do your job. | 我希望你能尽职 |
But, as the philosophers Jagger once said, | 伟大的"哲人"贾斯汀曾说过 |
"You can't always get what you want." | "世事并不总遂人愿" |
You're not my doctor. Are you Dr. House? | 你不是我的医生你是豪斯医生吗 |
Thankfully, no. I'm Dr. Chase. | 幸亏不是我是奇斯医生 |
Dr. House is the head of diagnostic medicine. | 豪斯医生是诊断部门的负责人 |
He's very busy, | 他事务繁忙 |
but he has taken a keen interest in your case. | 但他对你的病例尤其上心 |
We inject gadolinium into a vein. | 我们将对比剂注入静脉 |
It distributes itself throughout your brain | 它会自由遍布大脑 |
and acts as a contrast material for the magnetic resonance imager. | 做磁共振成像造影剂 |
Basically, whatever's in your head lights up like a Christmas tree. | 总之要把你的大脑变成圣诞树 |
- It might make you feel a little light-headed. - Dr. Cameron. | -可能会感觉头晕-卡梅隆医生 |
I'm sorry. I have to stop you. There is a problem. | 抱歉打断一下出问题了 |
You pulled my authorization! | 你竟敢没收我的权限 |
Yes. Why are you yelling? | 没错这么激动干嘛 |
No M.R.I.'s, no imaging studies, no labs. | 没有核磁共振成像影像检查和实验检测 |
You also can't make long distance phone calls. | 你还不能打长途电话 |
If you're going to fire me, have the guts to face me. | 真想炒我就冲我来 |
Or photocopies. You're still yelling. | 你还不能用复印机你还在嚷嚷啊 |
I'm angry! You're risking a patient's life. | 我很生气你竟拿病人生命开玩笑 |
I assume those are two separate points. | 这两件事没关系吧 |
You showed me disrespect. You embarrassed me. | 你不尊重我让我难堪 |
And as long as I work here, you have no legal- | 我还在这一天你就没有权利... |
Is the yelling designed to scare me? | 你是想吓唬我吗 |
Because I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to be scared of. | 我到现在还不知道该怕些什么 |
More yelling? That's not scary. | 还要接着嚷吗一点都不吓人 |
That you're going to hurt me? That's scary. | 如果说你要打我那才可怕 |
But I'm pretty sure I can outrun you. | 可我跑得绝对比你快 |
Oh, I looked into that philosopher you quoted-Jagger. | 还是你那位"哲人"贾斯汀说得对 |
And you're right, you can't always get what you want. | "世事并不总遂人愿" |
But as it turns out, "If you try sometimes, | 但事实上"倘若努力" |
you get what you need." | "总能得到自己想要的" |
So, because you want me to treat patients, | 就是说你想让我治疗病人 |
you're not letting me treat patients? | 却要反其道而行吗 |
I need you to do your job. | 我要的是你做好本职工作 |
Do the M.R.I. She folded. | 做核磁共振她投降了 |
I've got to do four hours a week in this clinic | 我每周得做四小时门诊 |
until I make up the time I've missed. | 直到补回我所落下任务 |
2054. I'll be caught up in 2054. | 整整两千零五十四个小时 |
You better love this cousin a whole lot. | 你最好深爱着你这表妹 |
All right, Rebecca, | 好的丽贝卡 |
I know you may feel a little claustrophobic in there, | 你可能感觉幽闭 |
but we need you to remain still. | 但请别乱动 |
Okay, we're going to begin. | 好的开始了 |
I don't feel so good. | 我不舒服 |
It's all right. Just try to relax. | 没关系放松点 |
Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
- Get her out of there. - Oh, she probably fell asleep. | -把她弄出来-可能只是睡着了 |
- She's exhausted. - She was claustrophobic 30 seconds ago. | -她累了-三十秒前她还有幽闭恐惧 |
She's not sleeping. We gotta get her out of there. | 她不是睡着快把她弄出来 |
It'll just be another minute. | 还有一分钟就好了 |
If she's having an allergic reaction to the gadolinium, she'll be dead in two minutes. | 如果是对比剂过敏马上会没命 |
- Hold her neck.- All right. | -托住颈部-好的 |
Oh, she's ashen. | 面色苍白 |
She's not breathing.Epi, .5. | 呼吸停止了肾上腺素0.5毫克 |
Come on. | 加油 |
I can't ventilate. | 机械通气不行 |
Too much edema. | 水肿太严重 |
- Where's the surgical airway kit?- Yep. Coming. | -气管切开器械包-来了 |
Good call. | 厉害 |
We'll get that tube out of your throat later today. | 今天晚些时候会把插管取出 |
Just get some rest for now, okay? | 现在先好好休息 |
Told you.You can't trust people. | 早说了不能相信任何人 |
She probably knew she was allergic to gadolinium. | 她可能知道自己对比剂过敏 |
Figured it was an easy way to get someone to cut a hole in her throat. | 发现是个让人帮她开喉的好方法 |
Can't get a picture. Gonna have to get a thousand words. | 不能做脑部扫描只好靠千言万语了 |
You actually want me to talk to the patient, get a history? | 你真想让我们跟病人聊天套病史吗 |
We need to know | 需要了解 |
if there's some genetic or environmental cause that's triggering an inflammatory response. | 触发炎症反应的遗传和环境因素 |
I thought everybody lied. | 你不是说所有人都撒谎吗 |
Truth begins in lies. | 真相恰恰始于谎言 |
Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
That doesn't mean anything, does it? | 他又在胡言乱语对吧 |
12:52 p.m. | 下午12:52 |
Dr. House checks in. Please write that down. | 豪斯医生签到请记上 |
Do you have cable TV here somewhere? | 有线电视在哪 |
General Hospital starts in eight minutes. | 《总院故事》八分钟后开始 |
No TV, but we've got patients. | 没电视但有病人 |
Can't you give out the aspirin yourself? | 你就不能自己去发阿司匹林吗 |
I'll do paperwork. | 把书面工作交给我 |
I made sure your first case was an interesting one. | 我保证第一个病例就很有意思 |
Cough just won't go away? | 咳嗽好不起来 |
Runny nose looks a funny color? | 鼻涕的颜色古怪 |
Patient admitted complaining of back spasms. | 病人背部痉挛 |
Oh? I think I read about something like that in the New England Journal of Medicine. | 听起来像新英格兰医学杂志上的病例 |
Patient is orange. | 病人是橙色的 |
- The color? -No, the fruit. | -颜色吗-不是我说水果 |
You mean yellow. It's jaundice. | 你是说黄色那是黄疸 |
I mean orange. | 是橙色 |
Well, how orange? It's probably | 好吧橙到什么份上大概只是... |
Exam room one. | 一号诊室 |
Dr. Kahn, you're needed in pediatrics. | 卡恩医生请到儿科 |
I was playing golf and my cleats got stuck. | 我打高尔夫时球鞋卡住了 |
It hurt a little, but I kept playing. | 有点疼不过我没停 |
The next morning, I could barely stand up. | 第二天早上我疼得站不起来 |
Well, you're smiling, so I take it that means this isn't serious. | 你在笑说明我病情不重 |
What's that? What are you doing? | 那是什么你干吗 |
Painkillers. | 止痛药 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“豪斯医生”